Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    What are you babbling about? All intelligent and honest people use words like "probably" when talking about things that seem likely but are not known with certainty. ((Agreed, you do not state facts or laws but just probabilities or new theories. Yet intelligent people know facts and laws and have math rather than mere theories for theories and more theories.. You cant win for losing Richard, you get all tangled up in your words and 'probabilities'.

    Creation is based on facts and knowledge, math and physics and biology. It is not based on missing links and could have, might have, may haves. Thats for theorists and literary fiction writers.



    You really need to learn basic English dude. (I dont like your literary license and fictional base, I like laws, forces, math, physics and biology.)


    OK, I see the problem. You really do have a profound problem with basic reading comprehension. I never said that evolution "has nothing to do with forces or laws." On the contrary, I have explicitly stated that evolution is DRIVEN BY natural law. (you and L67, never answered the two questions concerning forces on that exact thread.. but Yes, you have again stated literary license and refuse to state what our common ancestor was, and refuse to state what your vague NATURAL LAW came from... You say evolution doesn;t deal with laws and forces, yet refer to a natural law, from somewhere or someplace by some means, that just made in magically be there. Thats theory Richard, thats semantics Richard, thats literary vaque license of a B.A. student not from a scientist So do clarify, your vague wording natural law. Are you saying, Mother Nature created natural law before Mother Nature asked father evolution to interceed and make more species through luck and chance ? But answer in your owns words and be clear and concise..

    Your confusion is based on my response to your confusion about the supposed "evolution" of natural laws, to which I replied by explaining that the theory of evolution is a BIOLOGICAL THEORY (driven by natural law) that explains the origin of species, not the origin of natural laws. ((There you go using your semantics again, natural..... please explain, who created natural, did it just magically get together through luck and chance.

    I realise from your evasions that you dont want to talk about origins or state what our origins were, so why do you now, state that you refuse to state anything about the origins of forces and laws... thats contradictory. Evolution is suppose to be about origins, the origins of life, that you say came from ????? (whoops you refuse to say, where we came from))
    Your confusion is as deep as the ocean.



    There is no "magic" in soap bubbles. (NO Richard, the soap bubbles are your imaginary theory that is suppose to explain how cell walls form. I agree your imaginary theory of soap bubbles contains no MAGIC. even though you theorized that it did or does. Dont you remember those bubbles that I explained that arose from behind, from those evolution-aries that take baths.)

    You are babbling about bubbles.
    NO, the bubbles were your invention, or another unscientific theory of yours, because you cant explain cell wall formation.


    This is fun, we must continue chatting, just keep your bubbles out of the conversation in the future. Thanks, those bubbles are *********

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    What are you babbling about? All intelligent and honest people use words like "probably" when talking about things that seem likely but are not known with certainty. ((Agreed, you do not state facts or laws but just probabilities or new theories. Yet intelligent people know facts and laws and have math rather than mere theories for theories and more theories.. You cant win for losing Richard, you get all tangled up in your words and 'probabilities'.
    You lie. I state many facts and you have not been able to refute a word I've written. On the contrary, you simply ignore what I wrote, falsely claim you answered, and then prance around in a ludicrous victory dance. You are utterly delusional.

    And like I said, you have a devastating problem with reading comprehension. And you are ignorant of the meaning of the most basic scientific terms. And worse, you refuse to learn, so you remain in your deep, dark, dank, delusional dungeon, utterly incapable of justifying any of your ludicrous assertions.

    Statistics and probability are fundamental aspects of science. Many of the things you claim to know with "certainty" are demonstrably uncertain, such as the date of the Flood, which didn't even happen. And so you pile error upon error to create a mountain of steaming bullshit.

    Scientific theories (such as Einstein's Theory of Gravity) are explanations of scientific laws (such as the fact that massive objects attract each other).

    Google will teach you everything you need to know if you get tired of spewing ignorant absurdities.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Creation is based on facts and knowledge, math and physics and biology. It is not based on missing links and could have, might have, may haves. Thats for theorists and literary fiction writers.
    Bullshit. You haven't justified any of your claims with any real science. Your "creation" is nothing but a mindless literal reading of the Bible coupled with the ravings of a mad numerologist. Look at the crap on you site. It's full of numerology and new age mysticism and other crap.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    You really need to learn basic English dude. (I dont like your literary license and fictional base, I like laws, forces, math, physics and biology.)
    Not true. You don't understand the first things science, math, and physics. You just use them to delude yourself into believing that they support your ludicrous religious beliefs.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    OK, I see the problem. You really do have a profound problem with basic reading comprehension. I never said that evolution "has nothing to do with forces or laws." On the contrary, I have explicitly stated that evolution is DRIVEN BY natural law. (you and L67, never answered the two questions concerning forces on that exact thread.. but Yes, you have again stated literary license and refuse to state what our common ancestor was, and refuse to state what your vague NATURAL LAW came from... You say evolution doesn;t deal with laws and forces, yet refer to a natural law, from somewhere or someplace by some means, that just made in magically be there. Thats theory Richard, thats semantics Richard, thats literary vaque license of a B.A. student not from a scientist So do clarify, your vague wording natural law. Are you saying, Mother Nature created natural law before Mother Nature asked father evolution to interceed and make more species through luck and chance ? But answer in your owns words and be clear and concise..
    You lie. We both answered your idiotic and incoherent "question" about how natural laws supposedly came to be through biological evolution. You are as ignorant as dirt.

    And I do not "refuse" to give an answer about the origin of natural laws. I clearly stated that no one knows.

    And again you repeat your lie that I said "evolution doesn't deal with laws and forces." You are an unrepentant inveterate liar, and so according to the Bible, you are a son of devil. I don't believe that of course, I think you are simply an arrogant, ignorant, deluded ass who has given himself over to self-worship.

    The fact that we don't know the origin of natural laws does not mean that they are "magically" there. It simply means we don't know. There's no shame in admitting the truth. You should try it sometime.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Your confusion is based on my response to your confusion about the supposed "evolution" of natural laws, to which I replied by explaining that the theory of evolution is a BIOLOGICAL THEORY (driven by natural law) that explains the origin of species, not the origin of natural laws. ((There you go using your semantics again, natural..... please explain, who created natural, did it just magically get together through luck and chance.
    You keep using that word "semantics." I don't think you know what it means.

    Why does "natural" need a creator? If a creator existed, then who created the creator? Was he just "magically there"? If you have a problem with Reality being natural and self-existing, then why don't you have a problem with the creator being self-existing?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    I realise from your evasions that you dont want to talk about origins or state what our origins were, so why do you now, state that you refuse to state anything about the origins of forces and laws... thats contradictory. Evolution is suppose to be about origins, the origins of life, that you say came from ????? (whoops you refuse to say, where we came from))
    Evasions? Ha! There you go again, projecting yourself on others. You are the most evasive lunatic I've ever encountered. I've proven you wrong with mathematical precision and you refuse to even answer my point because you KNOW you cannot because my proof is mathematically incontrovertible.

    I have no problem discussing origins of forces and laws, but there's no point to our current discussion because the truth of scientific theories is established by observation of the current universe, not speculation about where it came from, which no one knows.

    And that's why creationists love to talk about origins because they know that no one knows and so they can say "Gawd did it" even though they have no evidence for their Gawd. How pathetic.

    At least you got one thing right: Evolution is about origins - specifically, the origin species. But you are wrong when you say it is about the "origin of life" (abiogenesis). That's a different question. We've explained this to you a million times now. There is no excuse for your continued error on this point. You are incorrigible. You refuse to learn. Or is it that you are simply incapable of learning?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post

    Your confusion is as deep as the ocean.
    Ah ... mimicry! The most sincere form a flattery ... or in this case, a demonstration of your utterly delusional and deranged mind, since your assertion is demonstrably false and absurd.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    There is no "magic" in soap bubbles. (NO Richard, the soap bubbles are your imaginary theory that is suppose to explain how cell walls form. I agree your imaginary theory of soap bubbles contains no MAGIC. even though you theorized that it did or does. Dont you remember those bubbles that I explained that arose from behind, from those evolution-aries that take baths.)
    I mentioned soap bubbles as an example of how such structures occur naturally. I did not present it as a "theory" of anything. Again, you really need to learn to read dude.

    And I did not "theorize" that soap bubbles involve "magic." You words are utterly incoherent gibberish. The purest form of bullshit.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    You lie. I state many facts and you have not been able to refute a word I've written. On the contrary, you simply ignore what I wrote, falsely claim you answered, and then prance around in a ludicrous victory dance. You are utterly delusional. (You still haven;t posted a thread ...Richard I suggested you write a new one or your self organising god, you called ENTROPHY, and lets discuss the physics of your new force)

    And like I said, you have a devastating problem with reading comprehension. And you are ignorant of the meaning of the most basic scientific terms. And worse, you refuse to learn, so you remain in your deep, dark, dank, delusional dungeon, utterly incapable of justifying any of your ludicrous assertions.
    Statistics and probability are fundamental aspects of science. (Then state your equations and math for evolution... how luck and chance will eventually if given enough billion years, will come up with a lucky beneficial mutation..go for it Richard)

    Many of the things you claim to know with "certainty" are demonstrably uncertain, such as the date of the Flood, which didn't even happen. And so you pile error upon error to create a mountain of steaming bullshit. (NO three exact mathematical additions that add up to a converging unified agreed on point 2348 B.C. In the mouth of two or three witnesses or math additions let every word or date be confirmed)

    Scientific theories (such as Einstein's Theory of Gravity) are explanations of scientific laws (such as the fact that massive objects attract each other).
    (Yes, I love Einstein, He wanted to understand and find laws and reason, and principles, and did... http://www.davidjayjordan.com/.searc...in&name=Search )

    Google will teach you everything you need to know if you get tired of spewing ignorant absurdities. (No, Richard you refused to answer the question, so didn;t want to defend the multitude of supposed answers presented on GOOGLE. Come on Richard, have some hutsbah... choose a truth or fact and stand behind it and defend it)

    Bullshit. You haven't justified any of your claims with any real science. Your "creation" is nothing but a mindless literal reading of the Bible coupled with the ravings of a mad numerologist. Look at the crap on you site. It's full of numerology and new age mysticism and other crap. (Addition is not new age mysticism... its called mathematics and it it followed by repetitive addition which is called multiplication... Be fruitful and MULTIPLY, Richard.... but you ewill probably want me to explain that to you as well)


    Not true. You don't understand the first things science, math, and physics. You just use them to delude yourself into believing that they support your ludicrous religious beliefs. (Scientific beliefs)


    You lie. We both answered your idiotic and incoherent "question" about how natural laws supposedly came to be through biological evolution. You are as ignorant as dirt. And I do not "refuse" to give an answer about the origin of natural laws. I clearly stated that no one knows. (How can you get so angry, with me because we creationists know and all you can ever say is 'no one knows' Just be humbler Ricahrad and say, you dont know. To that I can agree, you dont know, so lighten up)

    And again you repeat your lie that I said "evolution doesn't deal with laws and forces." You are an unrepentant inveterate liar, and so according to the Bible, you are a son of devil. I don't believe that of course, I think you are simply an arrogant, ignorant, deluded ass who has given himself over to self-worship.

    The fact that we don't know the origin of natural laws does not mean that they are "magically" there. It simply means we don't know. There's no shame in admitting the truth. You should try it sometime. ( I dont want to lie by saying, I dont know, or theres no evidence to state that there is a Creator. Therefore I state a simple truth... theres design and theres a Creator and there is and are proofs... http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Jesusisthecreator.html )

    You keep using that word "semantics." I don't think you know what it means. (It means you evolutionists keep using semantics and degrading words and slurs rather than discussing the science and non science of evolution. You always resort to name calling in the end beause of your frustrations in NOT being able to answer questions)

    Why does "natural" need a creator? If a creator existed, then who created the creator? (The GREAT I am always wass.... The ETERNAL ONE, who always was)Was he just "magically there"? If you have a problem with Reality being natural and self-existing, then why don't you have a problem with the creator being self-existing?... Semantics and word twisting Richard

    Evasions? Ha! There you go again, projecting yourself on others. You are the most evasive lunatic I've ever encountered. I've proven you wrong with mathematical precision and you refuse to even answer my point because you KNOW you cannot because my proof is mathematically incontrovertible.
    I have no problem discussing origins of forces and laws, but there's no point to our current discussion because the truth of scientific theories is established by observation of the current universe, not speculation about where it came from, which no one knows.

    And that's why creationists love to talk about origins because they know that no one knows and so they can say "Gawd did it" even though they have no evidence for their Gawd. How pathetic. (Evolution is about the ORIGINS of the Species and it diversity, dont you know this Richard...and you balk at stating our origins, and talking about origins. Thats contradictory Richard)

    At least you got one thing right: Evolution is about origins - specifically, the origin species. But you are wrong when you say it is about the "origin of life" (abiogenesis). That's a different question. We've explained this to you a million times now. There is no excuse for your continued error on this point. You are incorrigible. You refuse to learn. Or is it that you are simply incapable of learning? Ah ... mimicry! The most sincere form a flattery ... or in this case, a demonstration of your utterly delusional and deranged mind, since your assertion is demonstrably false and absurd.

    I mentioned soap bubbles as an example of how such structures occur naturally. I did not present it as a "theory" of anything. Again, you really need to learn to read dude. (No Richard, you made up a new theory, quickly because you have no idea how cell walls formed with all life essentials within)

    And I did not "theorize" that soap bubbles involve "magic." You words are utterly incoherent gibberish. The purest form of bullshit.
    You did theorise that bubbles or soap bubbles could or might have or maybe or possibly could have enveloped all the right cell components to start life via an enclosed space called a cell. I think labelling that magic is astute and correct, unless you can follow up on how soap bubbles or any bubblrs could bring on life.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    You lie. I state many facts and you have not been able to refute a word I've written. On the contrary, you simply ignore what I wrote, falsely claim you answered, and then prance around in a ludicrous victory dance. You are utterly delusional. (You still haven;t posted a thread ...Richard I suggested you write a new one or your self organising god, you called ENTROPHY, and lets discuss the physics of your new force)
    There is no need for a new thread. It makes perfect sense to answer your errors in the thread where you stated them.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    And like I said, you have a devastating problem with reading comprehension. And you are ignorant of the meaning of the most basic scientific terms. And worse, you refuse to learn, so you remain in your deep, dark, dank, delusional dungeon, utterly incapable of justifying any of your ludicrous assertions.
    Statistics and probability are fundamental aspects of science. (Then state your equations and math for evolution... how luck and chance will eventually if given enough billion years, will come up with a lucky beneficial mutation..go for it Richard)
    The internet is filled to overflowing with more equations, math, and evidence supporting the theory of evolution than you could read in a lifetime. If you had any interest in the truth you would know this. There is no excuse for your arrogant ignorance.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Many of the things you claim to know with "certainty" are demonstrably uncertain, such as the date of the Flood, which didn't even happen. And so you pile error upon error to create a mountain of steaming bullshit. (NO three exact mathematical additions that add up to a converging unified agreed on point 2348 B.C. In the mouth of two or three witnesses or math additions let every word or date be confirmed)
    There you go again, denying truth and refusing to answer the evidence I have presented so many times. The dates of your timeline are NOT EXACT because the Bible only lists the years, not the actual dates, so with each generation there is an error of 6 months on average. After a mere 10 generations, there is an error of 5 years on average, and it may even be as great as 9 years.

    Your timeline is not exact. I have proven it with incontrovertible mathematical certainty.

    You cannot refute a word I write.

    I have proven your claims are false. The dates in the timeline are not exact. You need to admit the truth and stop lying.

    How is it possible you could claim to believe the Bible and then choose to spew such blatant lies over and over again? You know what it says. It says that all unrepentant liars are sons of the devil destined for the Lake of Fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Bullshit. You haven't justified any of your claims with any real science. Your "creation" is nothing but a mindless literal reading of the Bible coupled with the ravings of a mad numerologist. Look at the crap on you site. It's full of numerology and new age mysticism and other crap. (Addition is not new age mysticism... its called mathematics and it it followed by repetitive addition which is called multiplication... Be fruitful and MULTIPLY, Richard.... but you ewill probably want me to explain that to you as well)
    Your numerolgoy and pyramidology and "sacred geometry" and all that crap is common to New Age mysticism. You even use Aleister Crowley's the spelling of "magick" when you talk about "sex magick" - he was a bisexual Satanist you know. Great source for you "divine wisdom"! And you've got crap from Freemasonry and every other lunatic fringe belief under the sun. And you can't justify a word of it so all you do is spew meaningless rhetoric as you run and hide from the light of logic and facts that L67 and I have been sharing with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    You lie. We both answered your idiotic and incoherent "question" about how natural laws supposedly came to be through biological evolution. You are as ignorant as dirt. And I do not "refuse" to give an answer about the origin of natural laws. I clearly stated that no one knows. (How can you get so angry, with me because we creationists know and all you can ever say is 'no one knows' Just be humbler Ricahrad and say, you dont know. To that I can agree, you dont know, so lighten up)
    Angry? I'm not angry. Why do you think I'm angry? I'm just stating the plain facts that everyone reading can see for themselves. You an brazen liar. You lie, and lie and lie again. You ignore evidence that contradicts your delusions, and then you lie and say you answered when you never did. You make claims about science when in fact you are demonstrably ignorant of the most basic principles of science.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    The fact that we don't know the origin of natural laws does not mean that they are "magically" there. It simply means we don't know. There's no shame in admitting the truth. You should try it sometime. ( I dont want to lie by saying, I dont know, or theres no evidence to state that there is a Creator. Therefore I state a simple truth... theres design and theres a Creator and there is and are proofs... http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Jesusisthecreator.html )
    I'm not asking you to say you don't know something you think you know. I'm asking you to answer the evidence I have presented that proves you are wrong. You refuse, and so you reveal yourself to be a liar and a fool that no one with any intelligence would take seriously.

    If you think there is evidence, then present the evidence and defend it. You don't that. You spew lies and absurdities and more lies and more ignorant absurdities. You appear to be utterly derange. Psycho. Why do you do it? Why don't you drop the bullshit and actually answer the evidence I have presented? It appears you KNOW you cannot answer, and so you bluff and spew bullshit in a vain attempt to deceive others and keep your delusions intact. It's as pathetic as it is transparent.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    You keep using that word "semantics." I don't think you know what it means. (It means you evolutionists keep using semantics and degrading words and slurs rather than discussing the science and non science of evolution. You always resort to name calling in the end beause of your frustrations in NOT being able to answer questions)
    Not true. We present evidence based on logic and facts, and when you LIE and refuse to answer the evidence, we state the plain fact that you are a liar. It's not slander if its true, and you know its true because you know you have lied and lied and lied again about answering my proof that your timeline is not exact. I proved it with MATHEMATICS. You cannot refute it. So you lie, and lie, and lie again. According to the Bible, you are a son of the devil destined for the lake of fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Why does "natural" need a creator? If a creator existed, then who created the creator? (The GREAT I am always wass.... The ETERNAL ONE, who always was)Was he just "magically there"? If you have a problem with Reality being natural and self-existing, then why don't you have a problem with the creator being self-existing?... Semantics and word twisting Richard
    You say God always was, I say Natural Reality always was. So if my claim is "magical" so is yours. You defeat yourself.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    There is no need for a new thread. It makes perfect sense to answer your errors in the thread where you stated them. (Yes, you asked for further proofs, I gave them. Then you refuse to study them and negate their mathematical accuracy. Why because you hate exactness. The Lord is exact, we just have to get it exact. The Lord made exact laws, and they make exact equations, and exact physics. Equations didnt exact themselves or self organise themselves...into exact equations by luck and chance)

    The internet is filled to overflowing with more equations, math, and evidence supporting the theory of evolution than you could read in a lifetime. If you had any interest in the truth you would know this. There is no excuse for your arrogant ignorance. (NO, I have been on numerous debate boards and no where has any evolutionist ever posted an evolution equation...... why because there is no such thing as when we can expect a beneficisal mutation to spring up.... magically.Much less when all the so called multitude of beneficial equations must all combine in an instance to make a new race or species or instinct or adaption etc etc... You have no exact God or a God of equations) (SEE evc forums, none of their so called brilliant evolutionists knew any math, but all used the same tactics as yourself Richard.)

    There you go again, denying truth and refusing to answer the evidence I have presented so many times. The dates of your timeline are NOT EXACT because the Bible only lists the years, not the actual dates, so with each generation there is an error of 6 months on average. After a mere 10 generations, there is an error of 5 years on average, and it may even be as great as 9 years. (You have not started any thread, and have only made a few claims which I am having to start a thread with, because you refuse to start any. )

    Your timeline is not exact. (Here we are talking about the FLOOD and NOAH it is exact and Jesus confirmed Noah.... so Yes I have proven this timeline exactly, and confirmed it with two other exact timelines..... and noted the author..JESUS. If you say He is a liar, then state such and make your claim)

    I have proven it with incontrovertible mathematical certainty. (NO, you have proven you hate exactness, as a scientist I look for exactness as in equations and patterns and design. This I have proven, as we have to get it right in the END. You like billions and trillions of years, I like much more exactness, as in Revelation 11, after exactly 3.5 days AFTER the two witnesses are killed the Lord comes.... Oh that must send you int fits of ****. The Lord is exact, and put it there for an exact reason so we would be responsible and KNOW. Know the basics and apply when ALL the parameters fit)You cannot refute a word I write.

    I have proven your claims are false. The dates in the timeline are not exact. You need to admit the truth and stop lying.

    How is it possible you could claim to believe the Bible and then choose to spew such blatant lies over and over again? You know what it says. It says that all unrepentant liars are sons of the devil destined for the Lake of Fire. lying, spewing, son of the devil.... Such language Richard, remember you are not a Christian and so surely cant use a deflamation against me as being a devil, because surely you dont believe in the devil. Be consistent Richard, rather than lashing out. Count to Ten, be mathematical, take a deep breathe and study some math)

    Your numerolgoy and pyramidology and "sacred geometry" and all that crap is common to New Age mysticism. (NO, its an ancient verifiable and truth dealing with space called geometry. You reject it because you are ignorant of it, and dont want to admit. Just humbly study Riuchard, rather than lashing out. Otherwise prove, it is crap rather than using your crappy language and semantics. Make a claim Richard, say something, prove something)

    You even use Aleister Crowley's the spelling of "magick" when you talk about "sex magick" - he was a bisexual Satanist you know. Great source for you "divine wisdom"! (The dark side has no wisdom or knowledge of their own, they only use the Lords created knowledge evilly for evil purposes. But even these the Lord turns and uses for His good and for His Purposes and for His consummation. Come on Richard, you are truly getting desperate. Criticise the principle not the one using the principle. Be objective rather than always subjective. I mean the devil plays music as well and has lyrics as well, but its not harmonic or beautiful or inspiring, but devilish. Have some discernment Richard, and play some good music in your ears and mind, via design, the Musics of the Spheres.)

    And you've got crap from Freemasonry and every other lunatic fringe belief under the sun. And you can't justify a word of it so all you do is spew meaningless rhetoric as you run and hide from the light of logic and facts that L67 and I have been sharing with you. Yup, those bastards stole some of the Lords truths, and yet it wont work for them.... Know your enemy Richard, and dont be naive.

    Read and Study

    Stolen Information, Inventions and Creativity

    Man in his pride, seems to think that he in his mind has created a whole new "High Technology" that will
    elevate him to some new 'god' like status. He believes he is creating new inventions and new technologies that
    will deliver him from his own destructions.

    But wait a minute, this is in direct contradiction to the Eternal Biblical principle that "There is no new thing
    under the Sun". Because the two can't be simultaneously true, one has to be a lie and the other truthful.

    So let's to get a few things straight to start with to find out the truth. For what is the explosion of knowledge
    right now anyway, except the revealing of eternal laws and truths and principles that have always been. There
    is no new physical or spiritual laws that are being created only the discovery of what has already existed from
    the Creation of the Universes. No new invention creates any new laws., they only use what has already been
    created.

    Does man create matter? Well Yes, he does for micron seconds. His elements beyond the Lord's 92, do exist in
    a flash of an eyelid and less, until they disintegrate. But nothing man creates lasts. This is why he is just a re-
    combiner of life and the materials of life. But he is not the Creator.

    Does he create life in a test tube? Yes but No,…..because he just takes living matter, or a living egg and a
    living sperm and mates them artifically into life. Only the Lord of Lords and King of Kings has ever created
    LIFE. For He (Jesus) even said, "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. (John 14:6). Man only
    recombines life and alters what has already been created. And usually it will turn into disaster. For is this not
    what cloning is also about? Isn't man just taking living cells and replicated them in their earlier embryonic
    stages as to try and form a new life from the old?

    Man can't create life, as any married couple knows. All they do is pass on the life they have been given
    through sexual reproduction and recombination of their seed or DNA. Nothing has evolved because all things
    were designed to be harmonic from the start.(SEE Creation versus Evolution Board)

    I mean where did the knowledge come from originally. Did mankind think it up, or did it come from the Spirit
    World. You guessed it, for if you read Genesis 6, the evil angels that mated with the daughters of men, didn't
    think up their knowledge but got it from the Lord's spirit world which was created by the Lord. These evil
    angels just twisted these truths for their own evil ends which brought on more pain and suffering to mankind.

    For instead of using knowledge for good, these evil entities used the knowledge for evil and for warfare. For if
    you even look around today most of man's greatest technologies are again being used for the development of
    warfare or for the collection of material wealth for a few rather than the majority.

    There has been no new created laws by man, he has had no real new inventions? I mean I got a patent for a
    'floating flyhook' but was it really an invention? No. I just used the laws that were already there. I didn't create
    the fish, or the water, or the physical laws that made the hook's motion attractive to the fish, the Lord did. I
    just used the Creations of the Lord and the created LAWS of the Law for the worthy purpose of tricking the
    fish…Ha.

    So there is no new invention under the Sun after all, as the wisest man in the world noted (King Solomon).
    For even computers which are advancing the new technology didn't create itself but was only possible because
    of the absolutely amazing properties of crystals involved in storing data via its memory resonance. Man didn't
    create the crystalline shape or properties of the crystals. He is just using them for his own purposes. The
    Lord knows all about crystals and memory, and computers, He has every word and every action on His
    database from the very beginning. There is no knowledge, he is unaware of. He knows it ALL, and has heard
    every lie as well, from the creator of lies, Satan. And the only time the devil says any truth is to give credence
    to his up-coming lie.

    The Devil only steals the Lord's truths and knowledge in an attempt to give credence to his Lies, for he is the
    father of lies and was such from the very beginning. For if you study the truth (which comes from the Lord
    and from a healthy fear of the Lord), you start to realize that any real truth is an eternal truth that is timeless,
    and not merely temporal. And so once again, you'd have to admit that All truths have always been true and
    always existed in the Spiritual Plane even if we are just discovering them personally ourselves.

    For he that seeketh findeth and he that asketh truth from the truthgiver (Jesus) shall be given the truth. And
    what is truth ....... JESUS.

    In His Service

    David Jay Jordan


    Angry? I'm not angry. Why do you think I'm angry? (Because you keep swearing and slandering without keeping your composure...) I'm just stating the plain facts that everyone reading can see for themselves. You an brazen liar. You lie, and lie and lie again. You ignore evidence that contradicts your delusions, and then you lie and say you answered when you never did. You make claims about science when in fact you are demonstrably ignorant of the most basic principles of science. (Richard, you claimed that the second law of THERMODYNAMICS states that everything self organises... Skirm Richard skirm.... evade Richard evade... you calim everything organises itself by itself, which means your evolution of anything can happen by itself. Its ludicrous, I cant even put your evadise calim in words, its so wild)


    I'm not asking you to say you don't know something you think you know. I'm asking you to answer the evidence I have presented that proves you are wrong. You refuse, and so you reveal yourself to be a liar and a fool that no one with any intelligence would take seriously. (I have, as I like being different than yourself and your evolutionists friends, who say they dont know, and might know and could know or possibly know, if not they shall theorise to know what they could have known.... Ha)

    If you think there is evidence, then present the evidence and defend it. (I have...and confirmed it)You don't that. You spew lies and absurdities and more lies and more ignorant absurdities. You appear to be utterly derange. Psycho. Why do you do it? Why don't you drop the bullshit and actually answer the evidence I have presented? It appears you KNOW you cannot answer, and so you bluff and spew bullshit in a vain attempt to deceive others and keep your delusions intact. It's as pathetic as it is transparent. (Settle down Richard, count to ten, or maybe a hundred.... you are losing your composure and Happy-iness again)


    Not true. We present evidence based on logic and facts, and when you LIE and refuse to answer the evidence, we state the plain fact that you are a liar. It's not slander if its true, and you know its true because you know you have lied and lied and lied again about answering my proof that your timeline is not exact. I proved it with MATHEMATICS. You cannot refute it. So you lie, and lie, and lie again. According to the Bible, you are a son of the devil destined for the lake of fire. (No, I disproved your rebuttal with two more exact year prophecies. You refused to do the Math, or study the other patterns of exactness that all must fit together perfectly and exactly, if we get it right, BECAUSE THE LORD IS EXACT and will fill all HIS PROPHECIES EXACTLY. If you disagree, state this, CALL THE LORD A LIAR. Be brave, Richard if you believe so strongly that the Lord is not exact. Have some balls, and call HIM on it. Not a problem, your choice.

    I know most of the patterns and design, and await the Covenant. If you think everything, will self organise, so be it...your choice.


    You say God always was, I say Natural Reality always was. So if my claim is "magical" so is yours. You defeat yourself.
    Yes, your God is semantics "NATURAL REALITY, Nature, Natural Selection, or whatever semantic term you evolutyions, or atheists come up with. Not a problem, your choice Richard.... then call out to the rocks and Mother Nature to save you and give you wisdom.... blast the God of Gensis, and let HIM or HER have it. Call Jesus a LIAR, or call the exactness of Genesis a LIE. Have some balls Richard....)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •