Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    This is getting quite intriguing. There's a fair amount of personal info on his About the Author page, including this pic of him with his wife whom he calls "Trixie"

    Attachment 1614


    And here's a pic of dirty old Berg with one of his cult members I found in an article called The Bizarre and Terrifying Propaganda Art of the Children of God. Is it the same woman?

    Attachment 1615

    Pretty interesting.

    The woman named "Trixie" spent some time in the Philippines according to this link.

    That older pic with dirty old Berg is "Lily Filipina" who just so happened to be in the Philippines with Berg in the mid 80's according to this site. What a wonderful coincidence that this same woman looks similar to "Trixie" and just so happens to be in the Philippines at the same time as Berg. And now we know they were of the same cult as Berg. Hmmm....
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    Pretty interesting.

    The woman named "Trixie" spent some time in the Philippines according to this link.

    That older pic with dirty old Berg is "Lily Filipina" who just so happened to be in the Philippines with Berg in the mid 80's according to this site. What a wonderful coincidence that this same woman looks similar to "Trixie" and just so happens to be in the Philippines at the same time as Berg. And now we know they were of the same cult as Berg. Hmmm....
    Your sins mount, and your perfidity magnifies. Evolutionists usually have zero morality, as they usually say they just turn into dust. But no your words will judge you and accuse you. All evolutionists have is personal vendetta, and character assasinations to supposedly villify any that would oppose them.

    Shame on you, but you have no shame.

    Im 6'5" 240 pounds, in person you would never call me a liar, but with internet anominity, you whimps think you can get away with it.
    Go for it, fill up your cup with more inquity and filth.

    King James Version
    For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

    Youre now condemned L67....

    PS) To Westerners all Fillipina's look the same, because you have no discernment of looks, heart or mind. And as noted, no one will speak up against this horrible violation of trying to charachter assisinate my wife. How low can you evolutionists go....

    Any now, any that dont speak up of this slurring and villifcation of my wife, also share part of the blame and SIN.

  3. #43
    But lets further verify my claims about the modus operandi of evolutionists, because they all speak basically the same and have the same tactics

    I wrote 1026 posts thereIN, and after defeating them.... they had to censor me in stages for no cause, and then ban me..

    But I did find some on the TRUE HISTORY OF THE FLOOD

    http://www.evcforum.net/dm.php?contr...406&mpp=15&p=6

    Note the similarities as evolutionists fight the flood tooth and nail..

    Claim verified once again

  4. #44
    You guys and girls, spend an immense amount of time trying to subjectively accuse me..... as stated by Jesus against the scribes and pharisees, but refuse to google up math, 2nd law of thermodyanmics, etc etc etc... but let me agree that Yes, my wife of 37 years, is faithful and beautiful and had a vision of me before we meet.

    I was traveling on a banana boat to where she was, as she had just become a missionary for Jesus, because of HIS love for her, and her LOVE for HIM.

    I was as poor as poor can be, but had a great time on the cargo boat once the capotain allowed me to go to second class accomodations away from the 3rd class of pigs and chickens. It was elevated about eight feet above the bottom cargo floor. Hallelujah ! Onward Christian Soldier, she saw me in all my glory, unshaven, wild hair, and dirty from a weeks travel on that cargo boat...and balked at the answered prayer that the Lord gave her for a husband and mate. I was a mess... but she accepted me and we wed and have had * children since and they are beautiful and strong.

    So Yea, she heard from the Lord, was given a vision of me (thats my pic in this hyperlink)

    http://www.davidjayjordan.com/VisionofHusband.html

    in better days....

    And we have gone on, as Christian Missionaries. But she is a lot less patient with the heathen and aggressors than I am, she would just *** you and *** you. So you better keep her out of your defamations and villifying evil remarks. Have some respect, heathens.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post

    PS) To Westerners all Fillipina's look the same, because you have no discernment of looks, heart or mind. And as noted, no one will speak up against this horrible violation of trying to charachter assisinate my wife. How low can you evolutionists go....

    Any now, any that dont speak up of this slurring and villifcation of my wife, also share part of the blame and SIN.
    What has been said against your wife? By her own admission, she was a member of the Children of God. Did either of us post anything that is not true? If so, please correct us.

    Thanks!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    You guys and girls, spend an immense amount of time trying to subjectively accuse me..... as stated by Jesus against the scribes and pharisees, but refuse to google up math, 2nd law of thermodyanmics, etc etc etc...
    Your words are lies David. I have done the math and mathematically proved that your timeline is not "exact." I have presented the proof to you a dozen times, and you have never responded. So it is an objective fact that you are lying.

    There is nothing "subjective" about the fact that you are lying. There are no "subjective accusations" against you. We have presented objective evidence and you have refused to answer. This is you standard practice. You have filled the internet with your lies and false accusations spanning more than a decade. That's why you were banned from those other forums, and will be banned from this one too if you refuse to repent and admit the truth.

    I have presented evidence to you that the Second Law actually DRIVES evolution. Your assertion that it contradicts evolution only reveals your abject and inexcusable ignorance of both thermodynamics and evolution.

    You need to answer the evidence we have presented.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    But lets further verify my claims about the modus operandi of evolutionists, because they all speak basically the same and have the same tactics

    I wrote 1026 posts thereIN, and after defeating them.... they had to censor me in stages for no cause, and then ban me..

    But I did find some on the TRUE HISTORY OF THE FLOOD

    http://www.evcforum.net/dm.php?contr...406&mpp=15&p=6

    Note the similarities as evolutionists fight the flood tooth and nail..

    Claim verified once again
    After you "defeated" them? Man, your delusions are as deep as the ocean. You never presented any evidence of anything. And you refused to answer the evidence they presented. All you did was spout absurdities and prance around declaring you were "winning"! Pure madness. You are doing exactly the same thing here now as you have been doing for years on other forums. You have only a short time left to change your ways. If you refuse, I will be forced to ban you because of your incorrigibility, rudeness, arrogance, and brazen insanity.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    You guys and girls, spend an immense amount of time trying to subjectively accuse me..... as stated by Jesus against the scribes and pharisees, but refuse to google up math, 2nd law of thermodyanmics, etc etc etc... but let me agree that Yes, my wife of 37 years, is faithful and beautiful and had a vision of me before we meet.

    I was traveling on a banana boat to where she was, as she had just become a missionary for Jesus, because of HIS love for her, and her LOVE for HIM.

    I was as poor as poor can be, but had a great time on the cargo boat once the capotain allowed me to go to second class accomodations away from the 3rd class of pigs and chickens. It was elevated about eight feet above the bottom cargo floor. Hallelujah ! Onward Christian Soldier, she saw me in all my glory, unshaven, wild hair, and dirty from a weeks travel on that cargo boat...and balked at the answered prayer that the Lord gave her for a husband and mate. I was a mess... but she accepted me and we wed and have had * children since and they are beautiful and strong.

    So Yea, she heard from the Lord, was given a vision of me (thats my pic in this hyperlink)

    http://www.davidjayjordan.com/VisionofHusband.html

    in better days....

    And we have gone on, as Christian Missionaries. But she is a lot less patient with the heathen and aggressors than I am, she would just *** you and *** you. So you better keep her out of your defamations and villifying evil remarks. Have some respect, heathens.
    Why did you post a link to that thread? All it proves is that you have a habit of refusing to respond to evidence. Here is what one user said after you refused to answer his evidence:

    How about addressing the evidence I posted, or are you just going to continuing on your merry way, ignoring everything that contradicts your mathematical "proof?"

    Sound familiar? That's what everyone on the internet has been challenging you to do for over ten years, and you adamantly refuse, just as you do here on this forum. You are truly one of the most incorrigible, irrational, ignorant, and arrogant people I have ever seen on the internet.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Your sins mount, and your perfidity magnifies. Evolutionists usually have zero morality, as they usually say they just turn into dust. But no your words will judge you and accuse you. All evolutionists have is personal vendetta, and character assasinations to supposedly villify any that would oppose them.
    More of your silly lies. I didn't say one negative word about your wife. I NEVER even openly said that is your wife in this picture with Berg. I left that open to interpretation. I merely said there are "coincidences" and that they looked similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Shame on you, but you have no shame.
    The only one with no shame is you David. You are the one who has been the lying prophet for decades. You have been caught spewing untold lies by dozens of forums. And you refuse to even acknowledge that you are wrong on any of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Im 6'5" 240 pounds, in person you would never call me a liar, but with internet anominity, you whimps think you can get away with it.
    Go for it, fill up your cup with more inquity and filth.
    Ahh... the I'm bigger than you intimidation tactic. Sorry, ain't skeered in the least by you David.




    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    King James Version
    For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

    Youre now condemned L67....
    Save it. That means nothing coming from you. You have proven the Bible's own words mean nothing to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    PS) To Westerners all Fillipina's look the same, because you have no discernment of looks, heart or mind. And as noted, no one will speak up against this horrible violation of trying to charachter assisinate my wife. How low can you evolutionists go....

    Any now, any that dont speak up of this slurring and villifcation of my wife, also share part of the blame and SIN.

    Nobody tried to character assassinate your wife. Every thing we posted is all public information. Most of the stuff came from your website. It's not my fault your whole life story is plastered on your website.

    I only posed the question that the pic with Berg "could" be your wife. I NEVER said it was your wife. I apologize if its not your wife.

    I can't say that I am surprised that you misrepresented my words since that is what you have done since you started posting again. You need to get a grip David.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Here's some interesting info David Jay Jordan wrote on a board (link) in 2005:


    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJayJordan
    Anyone having known me, Jordan Fisherman, do write
    If anyone remembers me, from my time in the COG and then the Family, do write me. I have still gone on with the Lord and missionary work, and so canl;t stay on this research board as they are anti-Christian but I can be reached at Davidjayjordan@yahoo.comAnd I do hope to hear from you... to talk about old times and present times and our future times together.

    I joined in Bromely England 71, left after afew months rejoined in Vancouver canada in 72, to washington, California, then Texas, Arizona, to... Australia, New Zealand, Fiji.... and then onto the Philippines where I got married and we have had five kids.. got excommunicated...for reporting F atrocities and eventually came back to Canada.

    So if our paths crossed and you remember me or us, we're at davidjayjordan@yahoo.com

    Love to hear from you

    Jordan Fisherman (David Jay Jordan)

    URL: https://groups.able2know.org/xfamily/topic/333-1
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •