Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    Good find Richard.

Just to pile on the hilarity.

David Posted on this site about his false end times prophecies.

This goes back way further than 2010. This was from 2007. But as one poster pointed out.

David, you do not answer the question in the above post. The fact of the matter, as jsfisher first pointed out, is that you originally posted a time-line of end times events that began in 2002 and ran to 2009. Later you present the exact same sequence of events but you've changed the dates to run from 2009 to 2016. In the above post you seem to be claiming that you were actually prophesying two very different sequences of events, yet the two time-lines in question forecast exactly the same events but with differing dates. Why did you change those dates?

The Lord sure knows how to pick a winner
    Thanks for the link Justin, it is indeed hilarious to see how David has been twisting and turning on the same ludicrous lies for over a decade.

We could entertain ourselves for days wading through the swamp of his failed prophecies and ludicrous excuses, evasions, and lies. I'm gonna review a little more this evening.

So ... he is entertaining, but I don't see much reason to keep him around unless you think it could serve some greater purpose. Let me know what you think.

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Good find Richard.

Just to pile on the hilarity.

David Posted on this site about his false end times prophecies.

This goes back way further than 2010. This was from 2007. But as one poster pointed out.

David, you do not answer the question in the above post. The fact of the matter, as jsfisher first pointed out, is that you originally posted a time-line of end times events that began in 2002 and ran to 2009. Later you present the exact same sequence of events but you've changed the dates to run from 2009 to 2016. In the above post you seem to be claiming that you were actually prophesying two very different sequences of events, yet the two time-lines in question forecast exactly the same events but with differing dates. Why did you change those dates?

The Lord sure knows how to pick a winner
    BTW - did you know that David Jay Jordan was apparently involved with the "Children of God" sex cult from the 70s? Their cult leader David Berg invented the doctrine of "Flirty Fishing" in which he would use teenage girls to lure new members. Here's what David says on this page:
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJayJordan
    The graph 1977, shows that a 120 year time span from 1997 to 2017 should have something of importance happen in 1977, so
    as to parallel the 40 year spans of Moses 120 year life. SEE Graphics 1977. And hence with a little study and comparisons, it
    had to be the re-establishment of the Love Doctrine (Flirty Fishing) that the Family of Love Christians started putting into
    practise in 1977. The Lord used them to start the Jesus Revolution in 1967, although at that time they were called the Children
    of God. So to inform them of this confirming year in prophecy, I wrote them the following letter. This even though they did
    not get the full meaning or practice of the Love Doctrine right in their initial efforts and have started to move away from it since.

Nevertheless this is what I wrote them in May of 2010...

************************************************** ****************************************

Dear Fellow Missionaires,

I was just going to send you a prophecy of the future, including the Iranian War plus the Covenant signing this August 10th
    of this year. But uncovered, so to speak, a very significant landmark, that you may not know about. In 1977, the Lord renewed
    the Early Church practice of loving through "Flirty Fishing" as sexuality is part of spirituality if done for His LOVE. I
    use 1977, as that is when the FF handbook came out.
    You know how David like to brag about being a "Missionary" - I think he is probably referring to his time in the cult, since he calls them his "Fellow Missionaires" ...
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Here's an interesting post from 2002 when David predicted the return of Christ in 2009.

Our Last Generation Mathematical Proof

David has been continually changing his "exact" predictions and "mathematical proofs" for over 15 years! Wow. At least he's persistent ...

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Thanks for the link Justin, it is indeed hilarious to see how David has been twisting and turning on the same ludicrous lies for over a decade.

We could entertain ourselves for days wading through the swamp of his failed prophecies and ludicrous excuses, evasions, and lies. I'm gonna review a little more this evening.

So ... he is entertaining, but I don't see much reason to keep him around unless you think it could serve some greater purpose. Let me know what you think.

Richard
    You are welcome Richard.

I think your inclinations about David are correct. I see no redeeming qualities in him. The dude is totally unhinged. I would say his greater purpose has already been served. We tried our best reach him. I don't believe there is any hope for him because he has been doing this for decades with the same M.O. Keeping him around purely for entertainment would probably make us as insane as he is. He was allowed to post 247 absolutely nutty posts. Those posts can serve as a record of his anti christ behavior for future generations.

Hope this helps with your decision.

Justin
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    BTW - did you know that David Jay Jordan was apparently involved with the "Children of God" sex cult from the 70s? Their cult leader David Berg invented the doctrine of "Flirty Fishing" in which he would use teenage girls to lure new members. Here's what David says on this page:

You know how David like to brag about being a "Missionary" - I think he is probably referring to his time in the cult, since he calls them his "Fellow Missionaires" ...
    That's some good sleuthing. I think you're on to something. I found some other info. http://www.exfamily.org/hist/

I wonder if there is any relation to this Fred Jordan. Fred's beliefs sound eerily similar to Davids.

Fred Jordan and the Soul Clinic

From 1952-1967, David Berg worked for Fred Jordan of the Soul Clinic in Los Angeles, promoting his TV program called "Church in the Home." There he seemed to temporarily find his niche in Jordan's radical missionary/witnessing movement, gaining a quasi-military zeal for personal witnessing, an emphasis which remains a major part of the Children of God/Family International to this day.

Jordan would prove to be the second biggest influence in Berg's Life after his mother Virginia. Working with Jordan, Berg developed a philosophy of salesmanship for Jesus, believing that it was justifiable to present facts in a different light in order to achieve positive ratings and results. (Davis, D, 1984)

Modeling his ideas after Jordan, Berg founded a missionary training school in Miami, following in the same evangelical missionary tradition, calling it the Florida Soul Clinic.

Berg and his family were ejected from Miami by local authorities for using overly aggressive tactics for spreading the message, but returned, at least twice. Berg blamed his troubles on the Jews, explaining that they had rejected his message and used their influence to drive him out.

After one such ejection Berg and his family spent some time at the Soul Clinic Ranch in Mingus, Texas?property of his former employer Fred Jordan, then began living as traveling evangelists, generally operating outside the shelter of church denominations, soliciting donations from the public for their living expenses. Training his children to be involved in his ministry, they moved from town to town, and became evangelical singers calling themselves the Teens for Christ.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

That's some good sleuthing. I think you're on to something. I found some other info. http://www.exfamily.org/hist/

I wonder if there is any relation to this Fred Jordan. Fred's beliefs sound eerily similar to Davids.

Fred Jordan and the Soul Clinic

From 1952-1967, David Berg worked for Fred Jordan of the Soul Clinic in Los Angeles, promoting his TV program called "Church in the Home." There he seemed to temporarily find his niche in Jordan's radical missionary/witnessing movement, gaining a quasi-military zeal for personal witnessing, an emphasis which remains a major part of the Children of God/Family International to this day.

Jordan would prove to be the second biggest influence in Berg's Life after his mother Virginia. Working with Jordan, Berg developed a philosophy of salesmanship for Jesus, believing that it was justifiable to present facts in a different light in order to achieve positive ratings and results. (Davis, D, 1984)

Modeling his ideas after Jordan, Berg founded a missionary training school in Miami, following in the same evangelical missionary tradition, calling it the Florida Soul Clinic.

Berg and his family were ejected from Miami by local authorities for using overly aggressive tactics for spreading the message, but returned, at least twice. Berg blamed his troubles on the Jews, explaining that they had rejected his message and used their influence to drive him out.

After one such ejection Berg and his family spent some time at the Soul Clinic Ranch in Mingus, Texas?property of his former employer Fred Jordan, then began living as traveling evangelists, generally operating outside the shelter of church denominations, soliciting donations from the public for their living expenses. Training his children to be involved in his ministry, they moved from town to town, and became evangelical singers calling themselves the Teens for Christ.
    This is getting quite intriguing. There's a fair amount of personal info on his About the Author page, including this pic of him with his wife whom he calls "Trixie"

Name:  Graduation-251x208.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  7.3 KB

And here's a pic of dirty old Berg with one of his cult members I found in an article called The Bizarre and Terrifying Propaganda Art of the Children of God. Is it the same woman?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EMGN-Cults-8.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	511.2 KB 
ID:	1615

Check out my blog site

You are welcome Richard.

I think your inclinations about David are correct. I see no redeeming qualities in him. The dude is totally unhinged. I would say his greater purpose has already been served. We tried our best reach him. I don't believe there is any hope for him because he has been doing this for decades with the same M.O. Keeping him around purely for entertainment would probably make us as insane as he is. He was allowed to post 247 absolutely nutty posts. Those posts can serve as a record of his anti christ behavior for future generations.

Hope this helps with your decision.

Justin
    Well stated Justin. I agree it seems hopeless to expect any rational response from him, given that he's been spewing the same tripe all over the net for over a decade. But hope springs eternal. I'll wait a bit to see how he responds. If he shows any sign of rationality I may let him stay. But I certainly am not going to let him continue as he has been.

Great chatting!

Check out my blog site

Found this info on Trixie's Vision of my Husband page. Trixie explicitly admits they were members of the Children of God cult:

I mentioned previously that I joined a group of missionaries. They were called the Children of God and later the Family of Love.
    This way back in 1980. This group believed in the Lord and were living together in `Family' homes, for their job was to be like the
    early disciples spreading the message of the Lord to all. And this is what I was always searching for from the beginning of my life
    and through out all my experiences.

Check out my blog site

Yup, I win again, as again you have to be subjective and villifying.

Yup, I learned via a good annointed group that went very bad, which is why they booted us out for reporting their worsening sins, and they have paid the price for it, and went into oblivion. But when I joined, in England, we were annointed by the Lord to start the JESUS REVOLUTION< and we did reach hundreds of millions. Surely an old hippie like you Richard, ran across us in your travels and treks in the woods. We were everywhere and traveled totally by faith in the Lord. Great learning experience as I and we tried and tested the Lords words and provisions. And like today there are a lot of people that absolutely hated us, mainly the churchies and religionists and self righteous. It was dangerous but the Lord protected us.

But year by year, the emphasis grew into a tryanny and away from Jesus and faith to the perverted Moses David.... we had had enough and even though way in the fields, and not in any kind of leadership position of the elite..... balked at such horrible sins they started to do.... so look it up, that also is on the net. I was there 12 years, in eight countries, all by faith, my only wife, my beloved only four years, as they hated non whites and deemed them inferior, because they also became racists... (Another reason why I am so against racism). I and my whole family, as well as all our children were bannished, we were excommunicated, because I kept speaking up against them. And yet because our FAITH was in the Lord, we just kept right on going being missionaries until NOW. Praise the Lord.... dont Praise Evolution and its religion of insanities

I and my whole family of missionaries were excommunicated, like you are about to do... no problem we go on, as we have FAITH IN THE LORD and He always pulls us through. We have direct experience and KNOW the Lord, like many other Christians around the world, who have put the Lord to the test and who have not succomb to the wiles of Churchianity, your false doctrines, nor intimidation. The truth always goes on, and the objective truth is, Jesus wins, Jesus always wins. ALWAYS.

You're losing Richard, and have a losing doctrine and worthless foundation. Your choice, your problem, your responsibility. You have to eventually defned yourself and your actions BEFORE the Lord.

If readers want to know more, just write me like others have HERE, at davidjayjordan@yahoo.com

And/or visit davidjayjordan.com

Ive been on hundreds of forums throughout the years, as I love answering questions and countering atheism, agnostics, churchies, evolutionists, deniers, as among them there are always the meek and searching of the Lord.

Surely Richard, will try to silence me HERE, which is his right because its his forum, and all forum webmasters control their so called free speech forums (even though they tend to break all the rukles of civility)...so do contact me if you have questions or answers or whatever.

Love in Jesus

David

Thread Information