Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    That is a blatant lie. For example, most evolutionary scientists believe the dinosaurs were wiped out in a planetary catastrophe caused by a meteor impact. (Richard, do make your first post in EVOLUTION on your wild theory, that dinosaurs were destroyed by an asteroid. Have some courage and start your own thread..... Remember, debate is TWO sided. State something rather than make a one sentence statement. But good on ya, you are trying, and stated that dinosaurs were destroyed by a luck and chance asteroid.... So back it up Richard and start a thresad, your first thread, and then defend your statement.
    Why do we need another thread? As long as you fill your threads with false assertions, I will answer those false assertions in the thread they were made.

Your language is as absurd as your assertions. It is not a "wild theory" that the dinosaurs were wiped out by an asteroid. And I am certainly no the inventor of that theory, so it is not "mine." And worse, I didn't even claim it was "mine" at all. I didn't even claim it was true. All I said was that "the majority of evolutionary scientists" believe it. And it doesn't matter if they are correct or not, because the whole point of that comment was to expose the falsehood of your ludicrous LIE that "evolutionists absolutely have to deny any catastrophic events ever happened in the past."

How can you spew such blatant lies David? Evolutionary scientists are strongly convinced that some sort of "catastrophic event" wiped out the dinosaurs. They are divided about the exact nature of the catastrophe (the two dominant hypotheses are an asteroid impact or volcanic activity).

How is it possible that you could let yourself spew such blatant lies? You appear to be truly psycho. You refuse absolutely to answer any evidence presented, and you repeat lies that any child could refute. It's just plain nuts dude. Totally psycho.

Not true. Even Bible believing geologists who wanted to believe in the flood found that the evidence shows it never happened. (Remember Richard, dont go with the flow and the majority of forced indocrinated evolutionists who have to agree with slow slow slow evolutionary change.... go with the evidence that Darwin and Vieosky or any honest observer can find, and which they found and saw.) (Or start a new thread of your own, Maybe title it, NOTHING EVER HAPPENED or WILLL HAPPEN
    I don't go with any indoctrination. I have presented facts and you have refused to answer.

The fact that evolution is a slow process does not contradict the fact that catastrophes have happened in the past that quickly wiped out many species. On the contrary, there are five known mass extinction events. There's no excuse for you ignorance on this point, since you present yourself as some sort of "expert" who knows more than the entire scientific community on the planet. You ignorance is surpassed only by your arrogance. You are ignorant as dirt yet you exalt yourself over the entire scientific community. Nothing could be more absurd.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Why do we need another thread? As long as you fill your threads with false assertions, I will answer those false assertions in the thread they were made. (I absolutely proved the math, and showed two more exact prophecies that coincide and converge at 2348. If you cant add, your problem.... You have failed to show any timelines in your embarrassment of your quesstimates of billions and billions of years.)

Your language is as absurd as your assertions. It is not a "wild theory" that the dinosaurs were wiped out by an asteroid. (Then start a thread on your supposed therory and answer questions regarding your asteroid theory, not a one liner... Learn to defend a claim Richard... Remember debate is two sided rather than one sided. Evolutionists need to learn to answer questions to see if their wild therories hold water SEE New thread I started for you.... called State Your Claim, saith the Lord).)

And I am certainly no the inventor of that theory, so it is not "mine." And worse, I didn't even claim it was "mine" at all. I didn't even claim it was true. All I said was that "the majority of evolutionary scientists" believe it. And it doesn't matter if they are correct or not, because the whole point of that comment was to expose the falsehood of your ludicrous LIE that "evolutionists absolutely have to deny any catastrophic events ever happened in the past." (Yikes, there you go again, Richard afraid to state anything, but back to might have, could have, may have, probabily happened, majoirty of evolutionists think so, etc etc... Come on Richard, know something, stand behind something, get some hutzbah.... also called *********)

How can you spew such blatant lies David? Evolutionary scientists are strongly convinced that some sort of "catastrophic event" wiped out the dinosaurs. They are divided about the exact nature of the catastrophe (the two dominant hypotheses are an asteroid impact or volcanic activity).
    How is it possible that you could let yourself spew such blatant lies? You appear to be truly psycho. You refuse absolutely to answer any evidence presented, and you repeat lies that any child could refute. It's just plain nuts dude. Totally psycho. (NO Richard, you absolutely refuse to answer any questions or post any truth or fact or process...and NOW you back track on the asteroids killed all the dinosaurs insanity.... and again blame others. Throwing your evolutionists under the bus.... because you dont have faith in that non sense and can NOT explain it yourself) (Sorry Richard, I win agian.... and you have retreated again to the corner, even though the bell hasn;t rung to end the round. You gotta, get out there and do some punching Richard, rather than running to the corner. If you aren;t going to swing the bat, Ill just throw them right down the middle and youll have absolutely no way to score a run.

I don't go with any indoctrination. I have presented facts and you have refused to answer. (NOne, ZERO as in 0, as in a vaccum of silence and no text. Richard post something, stand behind something... SEE that thread as the Lord states you evolutionists are nothing. So you show HIm and us, your proof or supposed facts or anything. Come on Richard.... you choose anything and stand behind it and answer the questions.)

The fact that evolution is a slow process does not contradict the fact that catastrophes have happened in the past that quickly wiped out many species. On the contrary, there are five known mass extinction events. There's no excuse for you ignorance on this point, since you present yourself as some sort of "expert" who knows more than the entire scientific community on the planet. You ignorance is surpassed only by your arrogance. You are ignorant as dirt yet you exalt yourself over the entire scientific community. Nothing could be more absurd.
    (Ok... then you admit that the worldwide flood was possible and its magnitude, made many species extinct.... Great I agree, the Lord flooded the whole world and many species did die off, and shells were put on the top of mountains, in layers that were not set down slowly by very quicklt...within a few years or so, as stated in Genesis.... so that a geological no castrophic event timeline makes no sense... and is invalid.

This catastrophic event also nullifying your billion year theories in archeology, etc etc.... The Grand Canyon was formed or dug out as the water receeded from the depths etc....

OK, now we have a starting point, catastrophic events did happen.... the major one being the Worldwide Flood, later followed by Continental Drift... not inch by inch, but quickly as in the days of Peleg...

Not millions or billions of years, but in a few years, not inch by inch... as with evolutionists insist, because they hate cataclysmic events, and prophecy... and the Hand of God.

Anyway Richard, I do hope you post something and stand behind something.... rather than being so evasive and turning to semantics and labelling as your only posts. Thanks. Nice chatting with you.

Why do we need another thread?

is surpassed only by your arrogance. You are ignorant as dirt yet you exalt yourself over the entire scientific community. Nothing could be more absurd.

Why do we need another thread, because you asked for further evidence, and I responded as a honest debater, and gave you that exact answer, and not just one but TWO.

And all you, stated Richard, was that I am dumber than dirt, and dont agree with the false scientists called evolutionists, who parade around as if they know science and are scientists. They are not... which is why you and they can not answer questions. Do get one of them to come and help you with your ignorance of their asteroid killed all the dinosaurs theory.

Nice chatting with you, but you rreally have to state some facts or answer some questions to make it a debate.

So far, I am winning sheerly because of your void in posting.)

(Ok... then you admit that the worldwide flood was possible and its magnitude, made many species extinct.... Great I agree, the Lord flooded the whole world and many species did die off, and shells were put on the top of mountains, in layers that were not set down slowly by very quicklt...within a few years or so, as stated in Genesis.... so that a geological no castrophic event timeline makes no sense... and is invalid.

This catastrophic event also nullifying your billion year theories in archeology, etc etc.... The Grand Canyon was formed or dug out as the water receeded from the depths etc....

OK, now we have a starting point, catastrophic events did happen.... the major one being the Worldwide Flood, later followed by Continental Drift... not inch by inch, but quickly as in the days of Peleg...

Not millions or billions of years, but in a few years, not inch by inch... as with evolutionists insist, because they hate cataclysmic events, and prophecy... and the Hand of God.

Anyway Richard, I do hope you post something and stand behind something.... rather than being so evasive and turning to semantics and labelling as your only posts. Thanks. Nice chatting with you.
    Here is real math explaining the foolishness of a global flood.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

David changed his "exact" prediction 4 times in 7 years!

I did, and also proved to you why prophetic books are mathematical. You asked before, I answered, and am answering.

So deny Genesis, Moses and the Lord but as mentioned the math is correct and exact...and brings the dating of the GREAT FLOOD to 2348 BC.

And I can further prove, design in history rather than your every event is by luck and chance and at random.

For the 1,000 year division of history applies with specific events at specific intervals

4004 B.C. 1004 Bc, 4 BC, 1997 AD.

You can have your questimations of millions of years, I prefer exactness and design and seing the design via prophecy.

So here you go further as 2348 BC is confirmed by the Lords Pyramid at Giza, designed by Enoc.

Again using distance as an equation for time length

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/GreatPyramidProphecy.html
    Well now, let me get this straight David. You believe you have figured out the "exact" timeline for the return of Christ, right? That's what you said on that page you linked. I quote:

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJayJordan
    By adding up the passageways in inches to the King's Chamber, we can determine the Year starting the
    Last SEVEN YEARS of Daniel. ...... confirmed by the entry of Regulus (Leo) into the Virgin via the SIGN
    in His Stars ... Until the End and the Second Coming of the Lord 3 1/2 years later, in 2024.
    That's what your page currently states, anyway. But that's not what you were saying back in 2010! The Wayback Machine took a snapshot of your website from back then, when your predictions were very different. Here is what you wrote in 2010 (link):

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJayJordan in 2010
    The Great Pyramid of Giza was a prophetic marker and witness to show the 2nd Coming of the Messiah. By adding up the passageways in inches to the King's Chamber, we can determine the Year starting the Last SEVEN YEARS of Daniel. The mid point of which would be near December 21, 2013. ...... confirmed by both the Mayan Calendar and especially with the entry of Regulus (Leo) into the Virgin via the SIGN in His Stars, ... Until the End.and the Second Coming of the Lord 3 1/2 years later, 2017.
    And here is what you wrote in 2013 (link):

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJayJordan in 2013
    The Great Pyramid of Giza was a prophetic marker and witness to show the 2nd Coming of the Messiah. By adding up the passageways in inches to the King's Chamber, we can determine the Year starting the Last SEVEN YEARS of Daniel. ...... confirmed by the entry of Regulus (Leo) into the Virgin via the SIGN in His Stars in 2017 , ... Until the End.and the Second Coming of the Lord 3 1/2 years later, in 2020.
    And here is what you wrote in 2014 (link):

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJayJordan in 2014
    By adding up the passageways in inches to the King's Chamber, we can determine the Year starting the
    Last SEVEN YEARS of Daniel. ...... confirmed by the entry of Regulus (Leo) into the Virgin via the SIGN
    in His Stars ... Until the End and the Second Coming of the Lord 3 1/2 years later, in 2021.
    You've changed your "exact" predictions four times in seven years!

Damn! This is hilarious! Thanks for the laughs David. It really makes this effort worthwhile when I can finally expose your lies and delusions in a way that even you cannot deny.

Gotta love the internet.

PS: Didn't anyone ever tell you that "once on the net, always on the net" David?
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

More failed predictions by David Jay Jordan

This pic predicting the rise of the Antichrist on December 21, 2012 and the return of Christ in 2017 is still on David's site (link):

Name:  ACRise.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  18.4 KB

Unfortunately, David's delusion is very common among datesetters. It doesn't matter how many times they fail. They just change their predictions! That's what Harold Camping did at least half a dozen times, the two most notable failed predictions being September 6, 1994 and May 21, 2011. And over on FiveDoves.com they've been doing this for decades. They all get excited by the latest "pattern" and when it fails, they just make up another one!

Oh! Religion and the damage done...

Check out my blog site

Well now, let me get this straight David. You believe you have figured out the "exact" timeline for the return of Christ, right? That's what you said on that page you linked. I quote:

That's what your page currently states, anyway. But that's not what you were saying back in 2010! The Wayback Machine took a snapshot of your website from back then, when your predictions were very different. Here is what you wrote in 2010 (link):

And here is what you wrote in 2013 (link):

And here is what you wrote in 2014 (link):

You've changed your "exact" predictions four times in seven years!

Damn! This is hilarious! Thanks for the laughs David. It really makes this effort worthwhile when I can finally expose your lies and delusions in a way that even you cannot deny.

Gotta love the internet.

PS: Didn't anyone ever tell you that "once on the net, always on the net" David?
    No, as we cant determine it until the Covenant is signed.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/WaitfortheCovenant.html

There are many possible timeline scenario?s before the Covenant of Daniel is signed, but there is one thing
    for sure. All we have to do is WAIT until the World Wide Covenant signed by ten world powers is signed, for
    that is the STARTING POINT of the LAST SEVEN YEARS OF DANIEL.

From that date, we can then start counting until the mid point of these LAST 7 YEARS. For it is then that
    we have to GATHER before fleeing to Petra, the place where the Lord has prepared for us. For then shall be
    GREAT TRIBULATION. The final events, the Second Coming, date of Armegeddon?etc. etc. are all very
    interesting. But who really cares, we are fighting for our survival to the End in serving the Lord and standing
    against the Anti-Christ, so what do we really care if we don?t know the exact day. WE just faithfully keep
    serving HIM and fighting for the CAUSE, as we are not in the world, and part of the worldly BEAST system of
    economics, politics, and religion. We have been sealed by the Lord, and have not taken the MARK of the
    BEAST. WE have been gathered into His Encampment and are not working nine to five, but 24/7 for HIM.

So the COVENANT signing date is important to us, as then knowing the basic timeline of Daniel can be
    counted out with almost exact certainty. The start of sacrificing before the Third temple will confirm our
    timeline, so we have real certainty about the time frames of the Lord and where we are on His TIMELINE of
    the END. Now we can speculate, but then we can be so much surer !!!

Matter of fact, we don?t have to have prophetic foreknowledge at all for these events, we can literally just
    have easy hindsight understanding of what will have happened in current events. FIRST, a ten nation military,
    economic, religious Covenant signed by ten world powers, and afterwards seven or eight months, the START
    OF SACRIFICING before the THIRD TEMPLE of the JEWS.

(SEE TWO EASY HINDSIGHT SIGNPOSTS)

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/2Hinds...ticEvents.html

Let me first say prophecy was given by past prophets so the end time prophets would have a basis, a standard from which to
    start so they can finnish. We can not scripturally say, all prophets are evil and false. The Lord shall raise up prophets in the End
    Time, thinking other wise would surely make us false. So try the prophets and let them speak. ... forget this labeling and
    name calling and just discuss prophecy and precepts.

Therefore let me share with you the Lord's easy HINDSIGHT prophetic markers, that unaware Christians can finnally see and
    and recognize that will finnally get them moving away from trust in nationalism, church, politics, militaries etc. etc...

ONE.
    Simple straightforward, the COVENANT is signed by TEN COUNTRIES. Come on nothing can be more blatant than the world
    stage in ten countries signing the Covenant. That is such an easy basic event, that even the dumbest of dumb can NOT miss. Its in
    Daniel and repeated in Revelation. It will take zero discernment to read about it in the news, and see it on TV. I say it takes the
    Iranian war to melt them together into compliance.. .but whatever, first there has to be a COVENANT.

TWO
    Secondly, according to the days of Daniel seven months later after the Covenant signing, the Jewish priesthood will START TO
    SACRIFICE before their Temple, the 3rd temple. This can only be done after a PEACE has been established and a Covenant of
    the militaries and governments signed and approved.

So then Christian brethren, all Christians better get busy because the written in stone timeline of the Last 7 years has started.

Forget needing to know when the Lord is coming back, for what you have to determine THEN, in the early years after the
    SIGNING and SACRIFICING is when the Whore gets destroyed and your positioning as whether you are serving the Lord. For
    you need to have been serving the Lord and figure out through prayer whether you will run to so called safe havens or whether
    you GATHER as I would suggest, or whether you do nothing and just close your eyes.

The decisions are yours. But the first TWO events of End Time prophecy are extremely easy to discern.... They haven't
    happenned so look for this TWO major MAJOR events.

IHS

David

PS ) Isn't it amazing how simple the Lord made prophecy so we could even
    have hindsight rather than foresight on the first 2 major events.
    David Jay Jordan

It wont take a billion years Richard, you can wait... I have been, because I want to be around for the consummation, climax and END to start the beginning.

Thats been there for eight years now, Richard.. I know the basic rtimelines AFTER the Covenant is signed and its exactness, but have to wait for the LAST SEVEN YEAR COVENANT, thats the BASIC TIMELINE

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Danieltimeline.html

And that was part of the original postings way back in 2001 when I started.

You really do hate exactness Richard, and so lets write more about the Lords exactness in Prophecy, and then in Evolution, as you already stated that you hate people that say, they know, when you dont know, and know you dont know and know you will never want to know.

No, as we cant determine it until the Covenant is signed.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/WaitfortheCovenant.html

There are many possible timeline scenario?s before the Covenant of Daniel is signed, but there is one thing
    for sure. All we have to do is WAIT until the World Wide Covenant signed by ten world powers is signed, for
    that is the STARTING POINT of the LAST SEVEN YEARS OF DANIEL.

What's that you said about using words like "probable" or "possible" David? Oh yes, I remember. You said

Richard, you are doing it again, using words like probably,

You said..."Again, you lie. We never said "cells just happened at random." On the contrary, the original cells most probably formed according to natural law, not unlike soap bubbles." Remember you are suppose to be a scientist rather than a theorist, for this repeated terminology of luck and chance "probabilty" shows your desperation.
    Talk about desperation dude! You just condemned yourself with your own vain rhetoric.

Congratulations! You just won the "Most Deluded Doomsday Prophet of the Month" Award!

Check out my blog site

So the COVENANT signing date is important to us, as then knowing the basic timeline of Daniel can be
    counted out with
    almost exact certainty. The start of sacrificing before the Third temple will confirm our
    timeline, so we have real certainty about the time frames of the Lord and where we are on His TIMELINE of
    the END. Now we can speculate, but then we can be so much surer !!!
    Thanks David, nothing is more convincing than "almost exact certainty" based on numerological "speculations"!!!

At least you admit that you are just "speculating" (i.e. guessing, shooting in the dark). What happened to your "exact" timeline?

BTW - you might want to look up the word OXYMORON (with an emphasis upon "moron" of course).

Check out my blog site

Good find Richard.

Just to pile on the hilarity.

David Posted on this site about his false end times prophecies.

This goes back way further than 2010. This was from 2007. But as one poster pointed out.

David, you do not answer the question in the above post. The fact of the matter, as jsfisher first pointed out, is that you originally posted a time-line of end times events that began in 2002 and ran to 2009. Later you present the exact same sequence of events but you've changed the dates to run from 2009 to 2016. In the above post you seem to be claiming that you were actually prophesying two very different sequences of events, yet the two time-lines in question forecast exactly the same events but with differing dates. Why did you change those dates?

The Lord sure knows how to pick a winner
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

Thread Information