Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Remember readers, evolutionists absolutely have to deny any catastrophic events ever happnened in the past. They have to deny the worldwide flood because their wild guesstimates are based on 'nothing ever hapened in the past and all things continued pleasantly from the Beginning...

Darwin and Veloisky absolutely witnessed and saw the signs of the catstrophic FLOOD and wrote about them, but present evolutionists have to deny deny deny.... these observations so that their flocks can retain faith in the slow slow, SLOW million year by million year slow evolution of life and divergence of slowly slow slow species slowly slwoly evolving into other species...magically.

Read and study ... http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Darwin...picEvents.html

Remember this ultimate ploy of evolutionists, and motivation of evolutionists.
    More lies. I knew as soon as I opened your website that it reeked of dung. You quote mined the hell out of Darwin's work. You only prove yet again that you are a dishonest hack.

Darwin never witnessed the results of a flood or even wrote about it. Darwin never said one word about any global flood.

This is my favorite part of your website. http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Darwin...picEvents.html

Here is what you quoted: David's words in parenthesis.

For Darwin goes on to say "No lesser event could have brought about this wholesale DESTRUCTION, not only in the
    America's but in the ENTIRE WORLD. (because the Flood of Noah was not a local flood but a worldwide FLOOD of
    catastrophic proportions) It could have hardly been a change of temperature, which at about the same time destroyed the
    inhabitants of tropical temperate and artic latitudes on both sides of the globe. (So here Darwin is ruling out the insanity
    of a slow onslaught of an Ice Age, but concluding it had to have occurred worldwide quickly and cataclysmically and not
    over eons of time as evolutionists are so prone to suggest)

Noticed how David stopped after "ENTIRE WORLD". And picks up with "It could have hardly been a change of temperature". In between entire world and the next statement is where Darwin admitted he didn't have an answer to what he saw. He PURPOSELY left out that convenient part because it debunks his whole narrative. This is what dishonest losers do.

Allow me to post Immanuel Velikovsky's book where David quote mined. I will post all the bits from this book that show David quote mined.

Name:  darwin.png
Views: 24
Size:  295.6 KB

Name:  darwin2.png
Size:  251.6 KB

Name:  darwin 3.png
Size:  123.3 KB
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    More lies. I knew as soon as I opened your website that it reeked of dung. You quote mined the hell out of Darwin's work. You only prove yet again that you are a dishonest hack.

Darwin never witnessed the results of a flood or even wrote about it. Darwin never said one word about any global flood.

This is my favorite part of your website. http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Darwin...picEvents.html

Here is what you quoted: David's words in parenthesis.

For Darwin goes on to say "No lesser event could have brought about this wholesale DESTRUCTION, not only in the
    America's but in the ENTIRE WORLD. (because the Flood of Noah was not a local flood but a worldwide FLOOD of
    catastrophic proportions) It could have hardly been a change of temperature, which at about the same time destroyed the
    inhabitants of tropical temperate and artic latitudes on both sides of the globe. (So here Darwin is ruling out the insanity
    of a slow onslaught of an Ice Age, but concluding it had to have occurred worldwide quickly and cataclysmically and not

Noticed how David stopped after "ENTIRE WORLD". And picks up with "It could have hardly been a change of temperature". In between entire world and the next statement is where Darwin admitted he didn't have an answer to what he saw. He PURPOSELY left out that convenient part because it debunks his whole narrative. This is what dishonest losers do.

Allow me to post Immanuel Velikovsky's book where David quote mined. I will post all the bits from this book that show David quote mined.

Name:  darwin.png
Size:  295.6 KB

Name:  darwin2.png
Size:  251.6 KB

Name:  darwin 3.png
Size:  123.3 KB
    Agreed, Darwin saw first hand the devastations of the Worldwide Flood and wrote about them, the same as Veiosky did in his direct first hand observations of fossils and layers and life as he traveled the world. He definitely was not a Christian, nevertheless his observations and conclusions were true, just as Darwins observations of CATACLYSMIC CHANGE or catastrophes, only explained by a world wide flood are true.

Deal with it evolutionists...as scientists and stop this insane hope, dream and lie that nothing ever happened in the past.

So again I repeat this truth of Darwin, as catastropic events of the past did happen. The worldwide flood happened and was real.

It didnt create new species but destroyed many life forms of the Lord, and especially the evil ones that got out of hand....

I form the light and create darkness ...saith the Lord... the good and the evil, for even the evil has its purpose and was created by the Lord, for His purposes. It gives people 'choice'.

Agreed.
    Great! So you agree with me that you are a dishonest hack who misrepresented Darwin for your own perverted agenda. That's exactly what my post was about. And then you doubled down on your lies. Your are definitely the most pathetic liar I have ever witnessed.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

Thanks L67, for at least reposting a segment of my article and composition from my research. But for clarity sake, allow me to post the whole article. Its only one page, and has hyperlinks of explanation as per usual.

(Remember all truths are connected to all other truths, and facts and science. Nothing stands alone, which is just another reason why evolution standing on its singular plank.... of luck and chance is isolated, and easily discerned as false and a lie, or con-coc-tion)

Amazingly, Charles Darwin who invented the 'Theory of Evolution' had to admit that what he saw in his travels and
    studies indicated a catastrophic event that changed the face of the Earth. And even though his geological bible was Lyell's
    insane Theory of Uniformity or 'no cataclysmic changes ever happened. He did state the following in admitting that a
    worldwide flood and a dividing of the earth could have caused all the resulting fossils find that have been discovered
    worldwide.

But let's check it out from Darwin's own words with mine in parenthesis______ (..).

It is impossible to reflect upon the changed state of the American continent without the deepest astonishment. Formerly
    it must have swarmed with great monsters, now we find mere pygmies, compared with the antecedent, allied races.
    (Exactly as the water layer above the Earth caused a green house effect below and moderated temperatures causing
    Garden of Eden conditions and an explosion of plant and animal life before the Flood. SEE Worldwide Flood and Noah's
    Ark)

The greater number, if not all of these extinct quadrupeds lived at a late period and were the contemporaries of most of
    the sea shells. Since they lived, no very great change in the form of the land can have taken place. What then
    exterminated so many species and genera ? (Notice that Darwin just can't explain the annihilation of so many plants and
    animals all at once, according to the theory of uniformity. Something cataclysmic happened in the past that created the
    fossil record that shows devastation …. The Flood and the Dividing of the Earth SEE Earth Division in the Days of Peleg)

The mind is first irresistibly hurried into the belief of some great CATASTROPHE: but thus to destroy animals both
    small and large, in southern Patagonia, in Brazil, on the Cordillera of Peru, in North America up to the Bering Straits,
    WE MUST SHAKE THE ENTIRE FRAMEWORK OF THE GLOBE" (And that's exactly what the Lord did, although
    Darwin and all his evolutionary scientists afterwards have continued to fight the obvious and the rational fossil record
    evidence)

No one will imagine that a drought …could destroy every individual of every species from Southern Patagonia to the
    Bering Straits. (How in the world is Darwin and the evolutionists in the future ever going to explain the fossil record and
    this massive destruction unless they just overlook it. They won't be able to tell them it was a drought, a temperature
    change. What will Darwin think up to explain such irrefutable evidence that he has seen first hand in his journey's?)

What shall we say of the extinction of the horse ? Did those plains fail of pasture ?
    (Darwin concluded ---) Certainly, no FACT in the long history of the world is so startling as the wide and repeated
    extermination of its inhabitants" (which Christians rightly call God's Judgments)

So let's stop this insanity that no cataclysmic events have ever occurred here on Earth, and pretend that 'all things
    continue' as they always have from the beginning of some nice sweet Big Bang explosion that just happened by accident to
    create everything in perfect harmony. The Uniformity theory is just as 'bogus' and unscientific as the theory of evolution
    which is built upon it's back, and Darwin admitted cataclysmic change, and true scientists know it happened, and yet the
    devoid evolutionists try to evade this fact and forget it, and become willingly ignorant of True Science and the fossil record
    and our TRUE HISTORY.

And this isn't 'In My Opinion'
    but according to the RECORD

David Jay Jordan

Quotes directly from Charles Darwin's,
    Journal of Researches into the Natural
    History and geology of countries Visited
    during the Voyage of H.M.S. Beagle Round
    the World under the date of January 9, 1834.

From http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Darwin...picEvents.html

Thanks L67, for at least reposting a segment of my article and composition from my research. But for clarity sake, allow me to post the whole article. Its only one page, and has hyperlinks of explanation as per usual.
    Your explanations are crap. They are as unscientific as they are false. Darwin never believed any of the garbage you are spewing.

Are you a biologist?

I am not the topic as evolutionists because they have no facts or links, or science by necessity have to try and turn any and all discussions into subjective slurs rather than objective discussions.

Hence I win again, so lets get back to the WORLDWIDE FLOOD and its exact dating and conirmations, straight from the direct words of the Lord via Moses...in GENESIS.

Do the math, know history and the signposts and the exact prophecy, that we are expected to get exactly right, before the end so it helps us make decisions for the betterment of all.

IJN.

Flood in 2348 B.C.

When going forward in time..called the direction of time, and when adding thousands of years, do note that there is no zero B.C> or 0 AD. Hence it goes from 1.BC to 1 AD

I am not the topic as evolutionists because they have no facts or links, or science by necessity have to try and turn any and all discussions into subjective slurs rather than objective discussions.

Hence I win again, so lets get back to the WORLDWIDE FLOOD and its exact dating and conirmations, straight from the direct words of the Lord via Moses...in GENESIS.

Do the math, know history and the signposts and the exact prophecy, that we are expected to get exactly right, before the end so it helps us make decisions for the betterment of all.

IJN.

Flood in 2348 B.C.

When going forward in time..called the direction of time, and when adding thousands of years, do note that there is no zero B.C> or 0 AD. Hence it goes from 1.BC to 1 AD
    HA! You are hilarious David. Truly, the only way to deal with a ludicrous ignorant arrogant moron like you is to laugh.

You keep repeating that your math is "exact" when in fact it is demonstrably imprecise because the text only gives the years, not the actual dates. So the length of each generation has an UNCERTAINTY of 364 days, and is INCORRECT on average by 6 months. After a mere ten generations, your uncertainty is TEN YEARS! And you call that "exact"? You freaking moron!

When are you going to wake up? Your constant ravings are utterly absurd dude. You've been exposed. You lose. Big time.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    That is a blatant lie. For example, most evolutionary scientists believe the dinosaurs were wiped out in a planetary catastrophe caused by a meteor impact. (Richard, do make your first post in EVOLUTION on your wild theory, that dinosaurs were destroyed by an asteroid. Have some courage and start your own thread..... Remember, debate is TWO sided. State something rather than make a one sentence statement. But good on ya, you are trying, and stated that dinosaurs were destroyed by a luck and chance asteroid.... So back it up Richard and start a thresad, your first thread, and then defend your statement.

You words could not be more absurd.

Not true. Even Bible believing geologists who wanted to believe in the flood found that the evidence shows it never happened. (Remember Richard, dont go with the flow and the majority of forced indocrinated evolutionists who have to agree with slow slow slow evolutionary change.... go with the evidence that Darwin and Vieosky or any honest observer can find, and which they found and saw.) (Or start a new thread of your own, Maybe title it, NOTHING EVER HAPPENED or WILLL HAPPEN

I don't know what Darwin believed about the Flood, but that doesn't matter because he has been dead for 150 years and is not an authority on such matters. (You dont know anything about Darwin, and yet you evolutionists say he wrote your bible's genesis. Richard, know your author and his travels and thoughts.... come on Richard, this denial is getting outrageous) (But then seeing you have had these 150 years of study and research, now you can or should be able to come up with our common ancestor that you repeatedly refer to. SO do start that thread if you are feeling up to it. Thanks, I promise to make comments and suggestions on your thread, so it wont stand alone..

Science is not based on blind belief in authorities. (Then find an authroity, or make a quess yourself as evolution deals with theories of anyone that wants to try and make a name for themselves. Just quess, and theorise.)

Get with the program. You need to show EVIDENCE. You need to use logic and facts.
    ( I am, and have, this thread is composed of real math, concise parentage and lineage, and yet you have none and dont know any lineages, nor have you presented any of your embarrassing timelines of supposed hiostory.)

I win, science wins, evolution has no links just missing links, and magical asteroids coming down, supposed beneficial mutations, and just theory on theory. But prove me wrong, Richard, post a thread on your favorite proof and lets analyse it... and you ansewer questions for a change. It would be good for you, intectually and spiritually. Great chatting with you....

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    HA! You are hilarious David. Truly, the only way to deal with a ludicrous ignorant arrogant moron like you is to laugh.

You keep repeating that your math is "exact" when in fact it is demonstrably imprecise because the text only gives the years, not the actual dates. So the length of each generation has an UNCERTAINTY of 364 days, and is INCORRECT on average by 6 months. After a mere ten generations, your uncertainty is TEN YEARS! And you call that "exact"? You freaking moron!

When are you going to wake up? Your constant ravings are utterly absurd dude. You've been exposed. You lose. Big time.
    Richard, as menytioned or prophesied, you evolutionists have to resort to name calling and slurs, because you have never answered any questions concerning evolution theory. You have never questioned, your belief system based entirely on theories and your unscientific belief system.

So justifying your name calling and slurs, by calling me 'a ludicrous ignorant arrogant moron'. Richard have some class... and debate rather than going to your lowest level.

I repeat, the years were correct and accurate as demonstrated by the confirmed exactness of

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/EntrancetothePit.html

1 - Entrance to the PIT of Descent

4004 B.C. to 2468 B.C. to 2348 B.C.
    Creation to Fallen Angels to Flood

According to the theory of pyramidology, one inch of travel thru the passageways of the Great
    Pyramid equals one year of time from the beginning of Creation until the second COMING of the
    Messiah … JESUS. So let’s find out by starting at the entranceway on the North Face at 47 feet
    above the base. Measuring from here to the very end of the Descending Passageway is exactly 1536 ?
    ??, converting into years that’s 1536 years after Creation. (SEE Measurements at Facts and
    Figures )

But as we have established directly from the additions of genealogies, Creation took place in 4004 B.
    C. (SEE Adam to Flood Graphics). Therefore 1536 years after Creation, can be calculated by
    subtracting 1536 from 4004 which equals the year 2468 B.C. But what happened in 2468 B.C.
    according to World History and the Bible ?

I don’t know for sure, but Noah was born in 2947 A.D. (+/-1) and in his 500th year, at 2448 A.
    D. The Lord telling him to build an ARK, so he and his family and the selected animals could survive
    the worldwide Flood that the Lord was to bring upon the EARTH. So Read all of this exact history in
    Genesis 6, of the Historical BIBLE and notice that the damned angelic devils that followed Satan, had
    already mated and reproduced on the Earth filling it with violence. (Genesis 6: 11). This happened
    before Noah was instructed by the LORD on how to build the ARK (SEE Jesus confirmed Noah and
    the ARK). So when was the very depths of the pit and descent of man ?

In my opinion, it happened exactly here in Genesis 6: 1,2 ….. And it came to pass, when men began
    to multiply on the face of the Earth, and daughters were born unto them that the sons of God (The
    Fallen Angels of Satan) saw the daughters of men that they were fair, and they took them wives of all
    which they chose. Right at 2468 A.D. This was the very bottom, the very lowest point of all times, at
    the very End of the Descending Passageway of the Great Pyramid. And then twenty years later,
    exactly in the middle of this wicked generation of 40 years, the Lord told Noah to prepare for the
    Flood to come…. In the Year 2448 A.D.

And one hundred years later, after Noah had obeyed the Lord’s exact instructions in building the
    ARK, the Flood came in 2348 B.C. Hence it seems when the affairs of man were at their very worst,
    with the descent of Satan and his angels, the Ascent started as the Lord had the solution. And the
    course of world history started looking up as we headed up the Ascending Passageway past the Flood
    to the Birth of the Messiah in 4 B.C. another 2344 years into the future. And so the Lord in our
    darkest hour, provided a way out and upward from the very beginning and Creation. (SEE Salvation)

In My Opinion according to the Lord’s History and His Prophetic Great Pyramid

David Jay Jordan

Also SEE Next
    Flood Until Crucifixion
    Christ Triangle
    Great Step of the Grand Gallery
    Altar Stone to Kings Chamber

Continuing Biblical Prophetic Confirmations
    SEE Time Prophecy to Messiah Daniel Timeline & Revelation Timeline
    Holy Day Co-relations

I had to write that in full Richard as you havent been honestly reading and studying the confirmations of the exact year dating of the Flood. You evolutionists only guess within millions or billions of years, whereas the Lords timing is not just in writing of years, but in measurements of inches...

And as I will again post because you refuse to study and LEARN...

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/OneDayTilNoahsFlood.html

Ill make that on the next post because you refuse to study or click the hyperlinks and then keep demanding answers when I already gave them.

All converge exactly on 2348 B.C.

WE can also start to go over all the other signposts and ratios, once you get some education on history and the time frames of the Lord

(But wait a minute, you complain about exactness when evolutionists are NOT EXACT.. Oh well, got to show you up again.

Richard, as menytioned or prophesied, you evolutionists have to resort to name calling and slurs, because you have never answered any questions concerning evolution theory. You have never questioned, your belief system based entirely on theories and your unscientific belief system.

So justifying your name calling and slurs, by calling me 'a ludicrous ignorant arrogant moron'. Richard have some class... and debate rather than going to your lowest level.

I repeat, the years were correct and accurate as demonstrated by the confirmed exactness of

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/EntrancetothePit.html
    Those are not slurs David. They are an accurate statement of the facts. I carefully avoided using those terms (despite their accuracy) in the hope that you would enter in to rational discourse. But that failed, and since you have chosen to spit in the face of truth and in the face of anyone reading this thread, I have chosen to use the language that best describes your behavior.

You have not answered my proof that your timeline is not exact.

You need to respond to the facts I have presented. Your timeline is not exact because the Bible only lists the years, not the actual dates of the births, so you have no idea of how much time actually passed. On average there is an error of 6 months per generation, which means the numbers are probably off by about 5 years after ten generations, and could be off by as much as nine years.

Your numbers are not exact. I have proven it. You need to admit the truth.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information