Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Timeline from Creation to the Worldwide Flood in 2348 B.C.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/ForeFathersGraphic.html

This timeline enrages and sends evolutionists into fits against the exactness of Genesis. For Genesis was written by Moses and was a THUS SAITH THE LORD BOOK< as we were discussing. It is exact, from Beginning to End, and the World Wide Flood can therefore be pin pointed as exactly in 2348 B.C.

Howl all you want but thats exact scripture, an exact timeline that literally fits other criterion and is EXACT.

This rather than the wild questimations and theories of millions and billions of years that evolutionists are used to throwing out to their forced audiences for consumption. For they need billions of years of luck and chance in their minds to get them to believe, that their impossibility is possible if you just give evolution enough time. Their god of evolution just needs more time.... more shakes of the dice.

But the Lords timeline and math is simple straight forward and any six grader can do it...its written down exactly and all you do is add up the figures. From Beginning to end, His patterns are precise according to PROPHECY.

No hocus pocus, no manipulation.... just an exact year... for the worldwide flood. You cant deny the numbers, you can try and deny the FLOOD< but you cant deny the addition of these years and the product.

How sweet our Mathematical Exact Lord is, because He is the Great Mathematician and the GREAT SCIENTIST because He created Sience, and MATH

(Surely the L person will state the L words when disagreeing in L terms)

OK, this is now a given because no one can differ with

1. Genesis gives an EXACT dating timeline from Creation to the Great Flood in Noahs Time
    2. Genesis written by Moses, a prophet of God, gives an exact geneology from the Beginning of Creation of mankind via Adam and Eve, all the way to accepted dates and years and personages, we all know in history, that are verified.
    IE. there are NO MISSING LINKS, exact parental geneology... again EXACT

Evolution cant even figure out who they say was our past ancestor or ancestors, and certainly dont have any exact timelines or dates. They have missing links galore, even though they use imaginative artist conceptions as their basis. Evolution has MISSING LINKS and no connective proofs.

3 4004 B.C. to 2348 equals 1656 years after creation, the great FLOOD came. The math is exact.

You can deny the Flood even though Darwin admitted it and found proof of it in his travels on the Beagle, but you cant deny the exact math of Genesis. And then get absolutely confounded when you consider that the 1656 years correaltes to

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/OneDayTilNoahsFlood.html

One day of seconds until the Flood... no manipulation HERE, just a fact...

Again you can deny this math and say it is just a coincidence, a randomness that just happened..

But if you study and learn sacred distances and times, you see EXACT PATTERNS of TIME in the Lords scenario of events... EXACT as in EXACT.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/1000YearDivisions.html

Insteadf of wasting time on stupid bible wheels, exact math patterns in history and in the future should be your aim..... IMO

But as for the HERE and NOW, and this thread TOPIC

The Flood according to Genesis happened in exactly 2348 BC

But rsather than denying this truth, you might hold your pen before more exact evidence comes afterwards..... for then you would have to deny further and further and further... and possibly forevermore if you are so closed minded and un-mathematical

IMHO

David

Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    OK, this is now a given because no one can differ with

1. Genesis gives an EXACT dating timeline from Creation to the Great Flood in Noahs Time
    Not true. Genesis only lists the YEAR of the births and deaths. There is typically no mention of the month or day. Therefore, the actual dates are off by an average of 6 months per generation. The only way the numbers could be exact is if all the births and deaths for all the generations happened on exactly the same day of the year.

After a mere ten generations, the error is likely to be about 5 years, but could be as great as 9 years.

Therefore, the dating timeline is not exact.

2. Genesis written by Moses, a prophet of God, gives an exact geneology from the Beginning of Creation of mankind via Adam and Eve, all the way to accepted dates and years and personages, we all know in history, that are verified.
    IE. there are NO MISSING LINKS, exact parental geneology... again EXACT
    Why would anyone believe that? Merely asserting your unfounded opinion is completely meaningless in a rational discourse. You need to provide evidence supporting your assertions.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Not true. Genesis only lists the YEAR of the births and deaths. There is typically no mention of the month or day. Therefore, the actual dates are off by an average of 6 months per generation. The only way the numbers could be exact is if all the births and deaths for all the generations happened on exactly the same day of the year.

After a mere ten generations, the error is likely to be about 5 years, but could be as great as 9 years.

Why would anyone believe that? Merely asserting your unfounded opinion is completely meaningless in a rational discourse. You need to provide evidence supporting your assertions.
    I did, and also proved to you why prophetic books are mathematical. You asked before, I answered, and am answering.

So deny Genesis, Moses and the Lord but as mentioned the math is correct and exact...and brings the dating of the GREAT FLOOD to 2348 BC.

And I can further prove, design in history rather than your every event is by luck and chance and at random.

For the 1,000 year division of history applies with specific events at specific intervals

4004 B.C. 1004 Bc, 4 BC, 1997 AD.

You can have your questimations of millions of years, I prefer exactness and design and seing the design via prophecy.

So here you go further as 2348 BC is confirmed by the Lords Pyramid at Giza, designed by Enoc.

Again using distance as an equation for time length

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/GreatPyramidProphecy.html

But before reading and doing the math, you surely will just deny, as that would again cause your whole luck and chance philophy crash and burn.

Sorry history was prophesied and fulfilled exactly, waiting for the exact consummations of all in the end time.

Prophesy is exact and has exactly foretold history and the present, and w have to get it right to be prepared for the future.

Anyway, this topic is the Great Worldwide Flood .

The second question, I answered, and again you can not deny, that Genesis has no missing links, you have missing links everywhere, yet it details exact years between generations and gives exact names.

No monkeys or tree shrews, just names and years.

Confirmation again. You have missing links, and missing parents, Genesis oes NOT. Its all there, which removes all excuses for us knowig our true ancestry. Adam and Eve.

Mission accomplished.

I did, and also proved to you why prophetic books are mathematical. You asked before, I answered, and am answering.
    You did no such thing. On the contrary, you totally ignored my proof that the numbers are not exact. You need to answer this point. Here it is again.

Genesis only lists the YEAR of the births and deaths. There is typically no mention of the month or day. Therefore, the actual dates are off by an average of 6 months per generation. The only way the numbers could be exact is if all the births and deaths for all the generations happened on exactly the same day of the year.

Quit running and hiding. Quit twisting like a serpent and answer this point.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

You did no such thing. On the contrary, you totally ignored my proof that the numbers are not exact. You need to answer this point. Here it is again.

Genesis only lists the YEAR of the births and deaths. There is typically no mention of the month or day. Therefore, the actual dates are off by an average of 6 months per generation. The only way the numbers could be exact is if all the births and deaths for all the generations happened on exactly the same day of the year.

Quit running and hiding. Quit twisting like a serpent and answer this point.
    I answered you with two more proofs of the exact timeline of the Lord, and you refused to deal with it. Woiuld you like me to further explain, the one day is as a thousand year ratio.

For Yes, I have proved that the Lord has an exact timeline and brought the Flood via the seconds in one day ratio.... as well as the one inch equals a year ratio... so that we have mathematical confirmation of 2348 BC.

MY math or the Lords math or the simple addition fo years is there, it makes for boring reading until you realise it ABSOLUTELY gives a continum from Creation to the presnt day, with exact parentage included.

This you have to admit.

You have missing links and no credible agreed on timeline or any book or any evidence for your outrageous timelines of billions of years, Creationists do. You lose.

The years are correct and any six grader including you Richard can do the math and addition.

Hold onto your chair, Richard...are you holding on.... for you dont control the future, nor the past, as it was DESIGNED. Its called PROPHECY, direct THUS SAITH THE CREATOR OF MATH, PHYSICS, LAWS, TIME, SPACE and all LIFE in all the UNIVERSE....

But go ahead Richard, give your billion of years of evolution grapghics and explain its exactness to us. Remember this is a debate, whether BOTH sides are expected to defend their positions.

I have done my part, now you do yurs. If wanting more prophetic points, in history THEN I can go on further and further and further.

David changed his "exact" prediction 4 times in 7 years!

So deny Genesis, Moses and the Lord but as mentioned the math is correct and exact...and brings the dating of the GREAT FLOOD to 2348 BC.

And I can further prove, design in history rather than your every event is by luck and chance and at random.

For the 1,000 year division of history applies with specific events at specific intervals

4004 B.C. 1004 Bc, 4 BC, 1997 AD.

You can have your questimations of millions of years, I prefer exactness and design and seing the design via prophecy.

So here you go further as 2348 BC is confirmed by the Lords Pyramid at Giza, designed by Enoc.

Again using distance as an equation for time length

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/GreatPyramidProphecy.html
    Well now, let me get this straight David. You believe you have figured out the "exact" timeline for the return of Christ, right? That's what you said on that page you linked. I quote:

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJayJordan
    By adding up the passageways in inches to the King's Chamber, we can determine the Year starting the
    Last SEVEN YEARS of Daniel. ...... confirmed by the entry of Regulus (Leo) into the Virgin via the SIGN
    in His Stars ... Until the End and the Second Coming of the Lord 3 1/2 years later, in 2024.
    That's what your page currently states, anyway. But that's not what you were saying back in 2010! The Wayback Machine took a snapshot of your website from back then, when your predictions were very different. Here is what you wrote in 2010 (link):

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJayJordan in 2010
    The Great Pyramid of Giza was a prophetic marker and witness to show the 2nd Coming of the Messiah. By adding up the passageways in inches to the King's Chamber, we can determine the Year starting the Last SEVEN YEARS of Daniel. The mid point of which would be near December 21, 2013. ...... confirmed by both the Mayan Calendar and especially with the entry of Regulus (Leo) into the Virgin via the SIGN in His Stars, ... Until the End.and the Second Coming of the Lord 3 1/2 years later, 2017.
    And here is what you wrote in 2013 (link):

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJayJordan in 2013
    The Great Pyramid of Giza was a prophetic marker and witness to show the 2nd Coming of the Messiah. By adding up the passageways in inches to the King's Chamber, we can determine the Year starting the Last SEVEN YEARS of Daniel. ...... confirmed by the entry of Regulus (Leo) into the Virgin via the SIGN in His Stars in 2017 , ... Until the End.and the Second Coming of the Lord 3 1/2 years later, in 2020.
    And here is what you wrote in 2014 (link):

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJayJordan in 2014
    By adding up the passageways in inches to the King's Chamber, we can determine the Year starting the
    Last SEVEN YEARS of Daniel. ...... confirmed by the entry of Regulus (Leo) into the Virgin via the SIGN
    in His Stars ... Until the End and the Second Coming of the Lord 3 1/2 years later, in 2021.
    You've changed your "exact" predictions four times in seven years!

Damn! This is hilarious! Thanks for the laughs David. It really makes this effort worthwhile when I can finally expose your lies and delusions in a way that even you cannot deny.

Gotta love the internet.

PS: Didn't anyone ever tell you that "once on the net, always on the net" David?

Check out my blog site

More failed predictions by David Jay Jordan

This pic predicting the rise of the Antichrist on December 21, 2012 and the return of Christ in 2017 is still on David's site (link):

Name:  ACRise.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  18.4 KB

Unfortunately, David's delusion is very common among datesetters. It doesn't matter how many times they fail. They just change their predictions! That's what Harold Camping did at least half a dozen times, the two most notable failed predictions being September 6, 1994 and May 21, 2011. And over on FiveDoves.com they've been doing this for decades. They all get excited by the latest "pattern" and when it fails, they just make up another one!

Oh! Religion and the damage done...

Check out my blog site

Well now, let me get this straight David. You believe you have figured out the "exact" timeline for the return of Christ, right? That's what you said on that page you linked. I quote:

That's what your page currently states, anyway. But that's not what you were saying back in 2010! The Wayback Machine took a snapshot of your website from back then, when your predictions were very different. Here is what you wrote in 2010 (link):

And here is what you wrote in 2013 (link):

And here is what you wrote in 2014 (link):

You've changed your "exact" predictions four times in seven years!

Damn! This is hilarious! Thanks for the laughs David. It really makes this effort worthwhile when I can finally expose your lies and delusions in a way that even you cannot deny.

Gotta love the internet.

PS: Didn't anyone ever tell you that "once on the net, always on the net" David?
    No, as we cant determine it until the Covenant is signed.

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/WaitfortheCovenant.html

There are many possible timeline scenario?s before the Covenant of Daniel is signed, but there is one thing
    for sure. All we have to do is WAIT until the World Wide Covenant signed by ten world powers is signed, for
    that is the STARTING POINT of the LAST SEVEN YEARS OF DANIEL.

From that date, we can then start counting until the mid point of these LAST 7 YEARS. For it is then that
    we have to GATHER before fleeing to Petra, the place where the Lord has prepared for us. For then shall be
    GREAT TRIBULATION. The final events, the Second Coming, date of Armegeddon?etc. etc. are all very
    interesting. But who really cares, we are fighting for our survival to the End in serving the Lord and standing
    against the Anti-Christ, so what do we really care if we don?t know the exact day. WE just faithfully keep
    serving HIM and fighting for the CAUSE, as we are not in the world, and part of the worldly BEAST system of
    economics, politics, and religion. We have been sealed by the Lord, and have not taken the MARK of the
    BEAST. WE have been gathered into His Encampment and are not working nine to five, but 24/7 for HIM.

So the COVENANT signing date is important to us, as then knowing the basic timeline of Daniel can be
    counted out with almost exact certainty. The start of sacrificing before the Third temple will confirm our
    timeline, so we have real certainty about the time frames of the Lord and where we are on His TIMELINE of
    the END. Now we can speculate, but then we can be so much surer !!!

Matter of fact, we don?t have to have prophetic foreknowledge at all for these events, we can literally just
    have easy hindsight understanding of what will have happened in current events. FIRST, a ten nation military,
    economic, religious Covenant signed by ten world powers, and afterwards seven or eight months, the START
    OF SACRIFICING before the THIRD TEMPLE of the JEWS.

(SEE TWO EASY HINDSIGHT SIGNPOSTS)

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/2Hinds...ticEvents.html

Let me first say prophecy was given by past prophets so the end time prophets would have a basis, a standard from which to
    start so they can finnish. We can not scripturally say, all prophets are evil and false. The Lord shall raise up prophets in the End
    Time, thinking other wise would surely make us false. So try the prophets and let them speak. ... forget this labeling and
    name calling and just discuss prophecy and precepts.

Therefore let me share with you the Lord's easy HINDSIGHT prophetic markers, that unaware Christians can finnally see and
    and recognize that will finnally get them moving away from trust in nationalism, church, politics, militaries etc. etc...

ONE.
    Simple straightforward, the COVENANT is signed by TEN COUNTRIES. Come on nothing can be more blatant than the world
    stage in ten countries signing the Covenant. That is such an easy basic event, that even the dumbest of dumb can NOT miss. Its in
    Daniel and repeated in Revelation. It will take zero discernment to read about it in the news, and see it on TV. I say it takes the
    Iranian war to melt them together into compliance.. .but whatever, first there has to be a COVENANT.

TWO
    Secondly, according to the days of Daniel seven months later after the Covenant signing, the Jewish priesthood will START TO
    SACRIFICE before their Temple, the 3rd temple. This can only be done after a PEACE has been established and a Covenant of
    the militaries and governments signed and approved.

So then Christian brethren, all Christians better get busy because the written in stone timeline of the Last 7 years has started.

Forget needing to know when the Lord is coming back, for what you have to determine THEN, in the early years after the
    SIGNING and SACRIFICING is when the Whore gets destroyed and your positioning as whether you are serving the Lord. For
    you need to have been serving the Lord and figure out through prayer whether you will run to so called safe havens or whether
    you GATHER as I would suggest, or whether you do nothing and just close your eyes.

The decisions are yours. But the first TWO events of End Time prophecy are extremely easy to discern.... They haven't
    happenned so look for this TWO major MAJOR events.

IHS

David

PS ) Isn't it amazing how simple the Lord made prophecy so we could even
    have hindsight rather than foresight on the first 2 major events.
    David Jay Jordan

It wont take a billion years Richard, you can wait... I have been, because I want to be around for the consummation, climax and END to start the beginning.

Thats been there for eight years now, Richard.. I know the basic rtimelines AFTER the Covenant is signed and its exactness, but have to wait for the LAST SEVEN YEAR COVENANT, thats the BASIC TIMELINE

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Danieltimeline.html

And that was part of the original postings way back in 2001 when I started.

You really do hate exactness Richard, and so lets write more about the Lords exactness in Prophecy, and then in Evolution, as you already stated that you hate people that say, they know, when you dont know, and know you dont know and know you will never want to know.

This timeline enrages and sends evolutionists into fits against the exactness of Genesis. For Genesis was written by Moses and was a THUS SAITH THE LORD BOOK< as we were discussing. It is exact, from Beginning to End, and the World Wide Flood can therefore be pin pointed as exactly in 2348 B.C.

Howl all you want but thats exact scripture, an exact timeline that literally fits other criterion and is EXACT.

This rather than the wild questimations and theories of millions and billions of years that evolutionists are used to throwing out to their forced audiences for consumption. For they need billions of years of luck and chance in their minds to get them to believe, that their impossibility is possible if you just give evolution enough time. Their god of evolution just needs more time.... more shakes of the dice.

But the Lords timeline and math is simple straight forward and any six grader can do it...its written down exactly and all you do is add up the figures. From Beginning to end, His patterns are precise according to PROPHECY.

No hocus pocus, no manipulation.... just an exact year... for the worldwide flood. You cant deny the numbers, you can try and deny the FLOOD< but you cant deny the addition of these years and the product.

How sweet our Mathematical Exact Lord is, because He is the Great Mathematician and the GREAT SCIENTIST because He created Sience, and MATH

(Surely the L person will state the L words when disagreeing in L terms)

Get real David. Those dates are not exact. Even Answers in Genesis says the dates are not exact. It's pretty obvious you took their numbers. Their numbers are a best guess estimate. It even says so in the conclusion.

https://answersingenesis.org/bible-t...for-the-flood/

Using the Bible, well-documented historical events, and some math, we find that the Flood began approximately 4,359 years ago in the year 1656 AM or 2348 BC. Some may look for an exact date (i.e., month and day), but we are not given that sort of precision in Scripture.

Footnotes

Since the Bible does not provide the number of months in the age of each patriarch listed from Adam to Noah, then we could add about five more years to this number. For example, Adam may have been 130 years and 10 months old when Seth was born, and Seth may have been 105 years and four months. On average, there would likely be an additional six months for each generation. The same would be true for the genealogy in Genesis 10.

We need to subtract one year from this calculation since there was not a ?year zero.? The calendar we use jumps from 1 BC to AD 1.

And here is another heavy hitter in the creationist bull pen who come up with a date of 2304BC.. [url]https://creation.com/the-date-of-noahs-flood

Genesis 11:10 tells us that Shem was 100 years old, 2 years after the Flood had finished. When was Noah?s Flood? 1,981 years to AD 1 plus 967 years to the founding of Solomon?s Temple plus 480 years to the end of the Exodus plus 430 years to the promise to Abraham plus 75 years to Abraham?s birth plus 350 years to Shem?s 100th birthday plus 2 years to the Flood. The Biblical data places the Flood at 2304 BC ? 11 years.

This date is, as expected, in conflict with secular archaeology which regards the Flood as either local or a myth and the Biblical chronologies as irrelevant or inaccurate.

The placing of a catastrophic global flood in the year 2304 BC means that all civilizations discovered by archaeology must fit into the last 4,285 years. The significance of this fact will be pursued in later articles. [Ed. note: ? for more information, see TJ 2 (1986), pp. 56?87 and TJ 3 (1988), pp. 96?136.]

Exact my ass. The ball is in your court to prove how you reach the conclusion that the dates you used are precise.
    Last edited by L67; 10-13-2017 at 02:42 PM.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

Thread Information