Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50
  1. #1

    Timeline from Creation to the Worldwide Flood in 2348 B.C.

    http://www.davidjayjordan.com/ForeFathersGraphic.html

    This timeline enrages and sends evolutionists into fits against the exactness of Genesis. For Genesis was written by Moses and was a THUS SAITH THE LORD BOOK< as we were discussing. It is exact, from Beginning to End, and the World Wide Flood can therefore be pin pointed as exactly in 2348 B.C.

    Howl all you want but thats exact scripture, an exact timeline that literally fits other criterion and is EXACT.

    This rather than the wild questimations and theories of millions and billions of years that evolutionists are used to throwing out to their forced audiences for consumption. For they need billions of years of luck and chance in their minds to get them to believe, that their impossibility is possible if you just give evolution enough time. Their god of evolution just needs more time.... more shakes of the dice.

    But the Lords timeline and math is simple straight forward and any six grader can do it...its written down exactly and all you do is add up the figures. From Beginning to end, His patterns are precise according to PROPHECY.

    No hocus pocus, no manipulation.... just an exact year... for the worldwide flood. You cant deny the numbers, you can try and deny the FLOOD< but you cant deny the addition of these years and the product.

    How sweet our Mathematical Exact Lord is, because He is the Great Mathematician and the GREAT SCIENTIST because He created Sience, and MATH


    (Surely the L person will state the L words when disagreeing in L terms)

  2. #2
    OK, this is now a given because no one can differ with

    1. Genesis gives an EXACT dating timeline from Creation to the Great Flood in Noahs Time
    2. Genesis written by Moses, a prophet of God, gives an exact geneology from the Beginning of Creation of mankind via Adam and Eve, all the way to accepted dates and years and personages, we all know in history, that are verified.
    IE. there are NO MISSING LINKS, exact parental geneology... again EXACT

    Evolution cant even figure out who they say was our past ancestor or ancestors, and certainly dont have any exact timelines or dates. They have missing links galore, even though they use imaginative artist conceptions as their basis. Evolution has MISSING LINKS and no connective proofs.

    3 4004 B.C. to 2348 equals 1656 years after creation, the great FLOOD came. The math is exact.

    You can deny the Flood even though Darwin admitted it and found proof of it in his travels on the Beagle, but you cant deny the exact math of Genesis. And then get absolutely confounded when you consider that the 1656 years correaltes to

    http://www.davidjayjordan.com/OneDayTilNoahsFlood.html

    One day of seconds until the Flood... no manipulation HERE, just a fact...

    Again you can deny this math and say it is just a coincidence, a randomness that just happened..

    But if you study and learn sacred distances and times, you see EXACT PATTERNS of TIME in the Lords scenario of events... EXACT as in EXACT.

    http://www.davidjayjordan.com/1000YearDivisions.html

    Insteadf of wasting time on stupid bible wheels, exact math patterns in history and in the future should be your aim..... IMO

    But as for the HERE and NOW, and this thread TOPIC

    The Flood according to Genesis happened in exactly 2348 BC

    But rsather than denying this truth, you might hold your pen before more exact evidence comes afterwards..... for then you would have to deny further and further and further... and possibly forevermore if you are so closed minded and un-mathematical

    IMHO

    David

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    OK, this is now a given because no one can differ with

    1. Genesis gives an EXACT dating timeline from Creation to the Great Flood in Noahs Time
    Not true. Genesis only lists the YEAR of the births and deaths. There is typically no mention of the month or day. Therefore, the actual dates are off by an average of 6 months per generation. The only way the numbers could be exact is if all the births and deaths for all the generations happened on exactly the same day of the year.

    After a mere ten generations, the error is likely to be about 5 years, but could be as great as 9 years.

    Therefore, the dating timeline is not exact.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    2. Genesis written by Moses, a prophet of God, gives an exact geneology from the Beginning of Creation of mankind via Adam and Eve, all the way to accepted dates and years and personages, we all know in history, that are verified.
    IE. there are NO MISSING LINKS, exact parental geneology... again EXACT
    Why would anyone believe that? Merely asserting your unfounded opinion is completely meaningless in a rational discourse. You need to provide evidence supporting your assertions.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Not true. Genesis only lists the YEAR of the births and deaths. There is typically no mention of the month or day. Therefore, the actual dates are off by an average of 6 months per generation. The only way the numbers could be exact is if all the births and deaths for all the generations happened on exactly the same day of the year.

    After a mere ten generations, the error is likely to be about 5 years, but could be as great as 9 years.

    Therefore, the dating timeline is not exact.


    Why would anyone believe that? Merely asserting your unfounded opinion is completely meaningless in a rational discourse. You need to provide evidence supporting your assertions.
    I did, and also proved to you why prophetic books are mathematical. You asked before, I answered, and am answering.

    So deny Genesis, Moses and the Lord but as mentioned the math is correct and exact...and brings the dating of the GREAT FLOOD to 2348 BC.

    And I can further prove, design in history rather than your every event is by luck and chance and at random.

    For the 1,000 year division of history applies with specific events at specific intervals

    4004 B.C. 1004 Bc, 4 BC, 1997 AD.

    You can have your questimations of millions of years, I prefer exactness and design and seing the design via prophecy.

    So here you go further as 2348 BC is confirmed by the Lords Pyramid at Giza, designed by Enoc.

    Again using distance as an equation for time length

    http://www.davidjayjordan.com/GreatPyramidProphecy.html

    But before reading and doing the math, you surely will just deny, as that would again cause your whole luck and chance philophy crash and burn.

    Sorry history was prophesied and fulfilled exactly, waiting for the exact consummations of all in the end time.

    Prophesy is exact and has exactly foretold history and the present, and w have to get it right to be prepared for the future.

    Anyway, this topic is the Great Worldwide Flood .

    The second question, I answered, and again you can not deny, that Genesis has no missing links, you have missing links everywhere, yet it details exact years between generations and gives exact names.

    No monkeys or tree shrews, just names and years.

    Confirmation again. You have missing links, and missing parents, Genesis oes NOT. Its all there, which removes all excuses for us knowig our true ancestry. Adam and Eve.

    Mission accomplished.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    I did, and also proved to you why prophetic books are mathematical. You asked before, I answered, and am answering.
    You did no such thing. On the contrary, you totally ignored my proof that the numbers are not exact. You need to answer this point. Here it is again.

    Genesis only lists the YEAR of the births and deaths. There is typically no mention of the month or day. Therefore, the actual dates are off by an average of 6 months per generation. The only way the numbers could be exact is if all the births and deaths for all the generations happened on exactly the same day of the year.

    After a mere ten generations, the error is likely to be about 5 years, but could be as great as 9 years.

    Therefore, the dating timeline is not exact.

    Quit running and hiding. Quit twisting like a serpent and answer this point.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    You did no such thing. On the contrary, you totally ignored my proof that the numbers are not exact. You need to answer this point. Here it is again.

    Genesis only lists the YEAR of the births and deaths. There is typically no mention of the month or day. Therefore, the actual dates are off by an average of 6 months per generation. The only way the numbers could be exact is if all the births and deaths for all the generations happened on exactly the same day of the year.

    After a mere ten generations, the error is likely to be about 5 years, but could be as great as 9 years.

    Therefore, the dating timeline is not exact.

    Quit running and hiding. Quit twisting like a serpent and answer this point.
    I answered you with two more proofs of the exact timeline of the Lord, and you refused to deal with it. Woiuld you like me to further explain, the one day is as a thousand year ratio.

    For Yes, I have proved that the Lord has an exact timeline and brought the Flood via the seconds in one day ratio.... as well as the one inch equals a year ratio... so that we have mathematical confirmation of 2348 BC.

    MY math or the Lords math or the simple addition fo years is there, it makes for boring reading until you realise it ABSOLUTELY gives a continum from Creation to the presnt day, with exact parentage included.

    This you have to admit.

    You have missing links and no credible agreed on timeline or any book or any evidence for your outrageous timelines of billions of years, Creationists do. You lose.

    The years are correct and any six grader including you Richard can do the math and addition.

    http://www.davidjayjordan.com/ForeFathersGraphic.html

    Hold onto your chair, Richard...are you holding on.... for you dont control the future, nor the past, as it was DESIGNED. Its called PROPHECY, direct THUS SAITH THE CREATOR OF MATH, PHYSICS, LAWS, TIME, SPACE and all LIFE in all the UNIVERSE....

    But go ahead Richard, give your billion of years of evolution grapghics and explain its exactness to us. Remember this is a debate, whether BOTH sides are expected to defend their positions.

    I have done my part, now you do yurs. If wanting more prophetic points, in history THEN I can go on further and further and further.

  7. #7
    Remember readers, evolutionists absolutely have to deny any catastrophic events ever happnened in the past. They have to deny the worldwide flood because their wild guesstimates are based on 'nothing ever hapened in the past and all things continued pleasantly from the Beginning...

    Darwin and Veloisky absolutely witnessed and saw the signs of the catstrophic FLOOD and wrote about them, but present evolutionists have to deny deny deny.... these observations so that their flocks can retain faith in the slow slow, SLOW million year by million year slow evolution of life and divergence of slowly slow slow species slowly slwoly evolving into other species...magically.


    Read and study ... http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Darwin...picEvents.html

    Remember this ultimate ploy of evolutionists, and motivation of evolutionists.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    You did no such thing. On the contrary, you totally ignored my proof that the numbers are not exact. You need to answer this point. Here it is again.

    Genesis only lists the YEAR of the births and deaths. There is typically no mention of the month or day. Therefore, the actual dates are off by an average of 6 months per generation. The only way the numbers could be exact is if all the births and deaths for all the generations happened on exactly the same day of the year.

    After a mere ten generations, the error is likely to be about 5 years, but could be as great as 9 years.

    Therefore, the dating timeline is not exact.

    Quit running and hiding. Quit twisting like a serpent and answer this point.
    I answered you with two more proofs of the exact timeline of the Lord, and you refused to deal with it. Woiuld you like me to further explain, the one day is as a thousand year ratio.
    You lie. You did not answer my proof in any way at all. You didn't even respond to it!

    Do it now. Explain how the numbers can be exact when they only tell us the year and not the month and day. Every generation could be off by anything from 1 to 364 days, so each generation on average will be off by 6 months. Therefore, the numbers are not exact.

    The only way they could be exact is if every person in every generation was born on exactly the same day of the year, and we know that's not true.

    Therefore, the dating timeline is not exact.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    For Yes, I have proved that the Lord has an exact timeline and brought the Flood via the seconds in one day ratio.... as well as the one inch equals a year ratio... so that we have mathematical confirmation of 2348 BC.
    You proved nothing. You merely made assertions without any evidence supporting them.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Remember readers, evolutionists absolutely have to deny any catastrophic events ever happnened in the past.
    That is a blatant lie. For example, most evolutionary scientists believe the dinosaurs were wiped out in a planetary catastrophe caused by a meteor impact.

    You words could not be more absurd.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    They have to deny the worldwide flood because their wild guesstimates are based on 'nothing ever hapened in the past and all things continued pleasantly from the Beginning...
    Not true. Even Bible believing geologists who wanted to believe in the flood found that the evidence shows it never happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Darwin and Veloisky absolutely witnessed and saw the signs of the catstrophic FLOOD and wrote about them, but present evolutionists have to deny deny deny.... these observations so that their flocks can retain faith in the slow slow, SLOW million year by million year slow evolution of life and divergence of slowly slow slow species slowly slwoly evolving into other species...magically.

    Read and study ... http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Darwin...picEvents.html

    Remember this ultimate ploy of evolutionists, and motivation of evolutionists.
    I don't know what Darwin believed about the Flood, but that doesn't matter because he has been dead for 150 years and is not an authority on such matters.

    Science is not based on blind belief in authorities. Get with the program. You need to show EVIDENCE. You need to use logic and facts.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    http://www.davidjayjordan.com/ForeFathersGraphic.html

    This timeline enrages and sends evolutionists into fits against the exactness of Genesis. For Genesis was written by Moses and was a THUS SAITH THE LORD BOOK< as we were discussing. It is exact, from Beginning to End, and the World Wide Flood can therefore be pin pointed as exactly in 2348 B.C.

    Howl all you want but thats exact scripture, an exact timeline that literally fits other criterion and is EXACT.

    This rather than the wild questimations and theories of millions and billions of years that evolutionists are used to throwing out to their forced audiences for consumption. For they need billions of years of luck and chance in their minds to get them to believe, that their impossibility is possible if you just give evolution enough time. Their god of evolution just needs more time.... more shakes of the dice.

    But the Lords timeline and math is simple straight forward and any six grader can do it...its written down exactly and all you do is add up the figures. From Beginning to end, His patterns are precise according to PROPHECY.

    No hocus pocus, no manipulation.... just an exact year... for the worldwide flood. You cant deny the numbers, you can try and deny the FLOOD< but you cant deny the addition of these years and the product.

    How sweet our Mathematical Exact Lord is, because He is the Great Mathematician and the GREAT SCIENTIST because He created Sience, and MATH


    (Surely the L person will state the L words when disagreeing in L terms)

    Get real David. Those dates are not exact. Even Answers in Genesis says the dates are not exact. It's pretty obvious you took their numbers. Their numbers are a best guess estimate. It even says so in the conclusion.

    https://answersingenesis.org/bible-t...for-the-flood/

    Using the Bible, well-documented historical events, and some math, we find that the Flood began approximately 4,359 years ago in the year 1656 AM or 2348 BC. Some may look for an exact date (i.e., month and day), but we are not given that sort of precision in Scripture.


    Footnotes

    Since the Bible does not provide the number of months in the age of each patriarch listed from Adam to Noah, then we could add about five more years to this number. For example, Adam may have been 130 years and 10 months old when Seth was born, and Seth may have been 105 years and four months. On average, there would likely be an additional six months for each generation. The same would be true for the genealogy in Genesis 10.

    We need to subtract one year from this calculation since there was not a ?year zero.? The calendar we use jumps from 1 BC to AD 1.


    And here is another heavy hitter in the creationist bull pen who come up with a date of 2304BC.. [url]https://creation.com/the-date-of-noahs-flood


    Genesis 11:10 tells us that Shem was 100 years old, 2 years after the Flood had finished. When was Noah?s Flood? 1,981 years to AD 1 plus 967 years to the founding of Solomon?s Temple plus 480 years to the end of the Exodus plus 430 years to the promise to Abraham plus 75 years to Abraham?s birth plus 350 years to Shem?s 100th birthday plus 2 years to the Flood. The Biblical data places the Flood at 2304 BC ? 11 years.

    This date is, as expected, in conflict with secular archaeology which regards the Flood as either local or a myth and the Biblical chronologies as irrelevant or inaccurate.

    The placing of a catastrophic global flood in the year 2304 BC means that all civilizations discovered by archaeology must fit into the last 4,285 years. The significance of this fact will be pursued in later articles. [Ed. note: ? for more information, see TJ 2 (1986), pp. 56?87 and TJ 3 (1988), pp. 96?136.]




    Exact my ass. The ball is in your court to prove how you reach the conclusion that the dates you used are precise.
    Last edited by L67; 10-13-2017 at 02:42 PM.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •