Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Back to the racist doctrine of evolution that fits in perfectly with the racists around the world, and gives them an excuse for their racism.

    Hitler was a racist, and literally tried to further in-breed the German race, into a pure MASTER RACE. He wanted the pride of His people to keep him as their leader of a superior nation, that could rule the world and subjugate all others. They were racist, (the majority not all) and he was a racist...and literally got volunteer teens to get together at summer camps to get the girls pregnant, to help purify their race with more pure babies from their MASTER RACE.

    Some countries think they are the best because they have the mightiest military in the world and their bases are everywhere. Some countries think they are the best because they say they are chosen and superior. Some countries think they are superior because they are a million miles away from trouble and therefore they can pretend they are favored by God. Some countries think they are the best race because they dis-allow other races to enter their countries.

    Some say it is a matter of age, education, wealth,...yet all want to be better and superior to others like the damnable pharisee who was praying, that he was not LIKE the dirty rotten sinner praying.

    So yea, racism is in the heart of man worldwide, regardless of race, as all want to be better than their neighbor.... and any doctrine that helps them believe they are better, they cling to. Its false, its a lie, but they just care about their false egos and false self esteem and pride.

    Evolution hel;ps racists be racists.

    Racists lose, evolution is a losing racist doctrine... love, equality and acceptance wins.

    Jesus wins.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,829
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    No, Richard, you absolutely contradict yourself...... and do remember you say that your evolution theory did not make laws or change a law into another law. Evolution according to you, just deals with living things that already became alive, and all the forces and laws of this UNIVERSE, already existed, somehow from somewhere. Because as an evolutionist, you have no idea about laws and forces.

    I agree evolutionists are willing dumb and ignorant about physics and math. AGREED

    The third LAW, of thermodynamics absolutely and completely destroys the theory of evolution.

    All matter goes to a state of less organization..... entrophy increases, matter does not by luck and chance get more orgainized. Its called the direction of time, sometimes called agin. Do note that you are aging, and slowly dis-integrating in time. Its a law, unles you choose the organizer and ETERNAL ONE and CREATOR.

    Hence the THIRD LAW of thermodynamics from the Christian Newton destroys the unscientific non mathematical theory of EVOLUTION.

    Evolution loses again, creationism wins again,

    We have the LAWS of the UNIVERSE, to back us up as we are scientists.

    You have theories and hopes and dreams and isolation.
    You don't understand the Third Law. It has nothing to do with evolution. Here is how the wiki states it:

    3rd Law: The entropy of a system approaches a constant value as the temperature approaches absolute zero.[2] With the exception of non-crystalline solids (glasses) the entropy of a system at absolute zero is typically close to zero, and is equal to the natural logarithm of the product of the quantum ground states.

    It appears you were thinking of the Second Law, which states:

    2nd Law: In a natural thermodynamic process, the sum of the entropies of the interacting thermodynamic systems increases.

    This does not mean that matter is never self-organizing. On the contrary, matter self-organizes when there is a large difference in entropy in two subsystems. This is common knowledge. Just google "self-organization" and you will begin to free yourself from your ignorance.

    Entropy DRIVES evolution, as explained in the video. If you disagree, you need to explain why. Merely asserting you baseless opinion proves nothing but your gross ignorance and outrageous arrogance.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Back to the racist doctrine of evolution that fits in perfectly with the racists around the world, and gives them an excuse for their racism.

    Hitler was a racist, and literally tried to further in-breed the German race, into a pure MASTER RACE. He wanted the pride of His people to keep him as their leader of a superior nation, that could rule the world and subjugate all others. They were racist, (the majority not all) and he was a racist...and literally got volunteer teens to get together at summer camps to get the girls pregnant, to help purify their race with more pure babies from their MASTER RACE.

    Some countries think they are the best because they have the mightiest military in the world and their bases are everywhere. Some countries think they are the best because they say they are chosen and superior. Some countries think they are superior because they are a million miles away from trouble and therefore they can pretend they are favored by God. Some countries think they are the best race because they dis-allow other races to enter their countries.

    Some say it is a matter of age, education, wealth,...yet all want to be better and superior to others like the damnable pharisee who was praying, that he was not LIKE the dirty rotten sinner praying.

    So yea, racism is in the heart of man worldwide, regardless of race, as all want to be better than their neighbor.... and any doctrine that helps them believe they are better, they cling to. Its false, its a lie, but they just care about their false egos and false self esteem and pride.

    Evolution hel;ps racists be racists.

    Racists lose, evolution is a losing racist doctrine... love, equality and acceptance wins.

    Jesus wins.

    Please explain this if you want your points to have any merit.

    How is a biological process(evolution) comparable to racism(a persons feelings)? And how is a biological process going to promote racism?

    If you can't answer these two questions, then your point is invalid.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    Please explain this if you want your points to have any merit.

    How is a biological process(evolution) comparable to racism(a persons feelings)? And how is a biological process going to promote racism?

    If you can't answer these two questions, then your point is invalid.
    I answered this, many times before in this thread.... yet theres nothing wrong with me answering it again for clarity sake because you evolutionists are a little slow, and it might take you a while or up to a million years to comprehend its simple concept, of cause and effect.... and how things and concepts are connected. You evolutionists have a really tough time in seeing cause and effect, but are geared into believeing that everything is luck and chance rather than logic and math and science.

    Anyway... How is a biological process(evolution) comparable to racism(a persons feelings)? And how is a biological process going to promote racism?



    Firstly, evolution is not a biological process, it is a theory based on luck and chance. Luck and chance is randon-ness...... It is the opposite of cause and effect, it says everything is by random-ness and has no driving force.... it just happens.... out of the blue, from no where, by sheer 'luck and chance'. There it comes out again, because evolution always resorts back to randon-ness. WE can easily call this mindless, illogical, irrational thinking. It follows no laws, no reason, no rational, no learning process, no pattern, no ratios, no laws, no 'nothing'. It is totally devoid of rythme or reason or intelligence, or design, or "cause and effect'.


    SEE http://www.davidjayjordan.com/HumanBrainDesign.html

    Our human brains were designed by our Creator, to be perfect
    communication technology, so we and HIM could hear and
    speak to one another. It is based on His template of Creation
    called the Golden Section or PHI proportion and consequent
    spiral. This template is the basis of the design of the Lord's
    prophetic sign post and memorial called the Giza Pyramid,
    which is also of course the communications center and home
    of the Lord called New Jerusalem. For it is from HERE in
    New Jerusalem that the Lord shall run the whole Universe. In
    other words, this sub-board will connect using these various
    articles, how our brain design is templated with the Golden
    Section. This placing our pineal and pituitary glands in
    properplacement, and co-relation with the PHI Pyramid
    structure. Its comprehensible and understandable from a
    viewpoint of DESIGN, Mathematics, and Frequencies,

    For together these articles proof the DESIGN of the Human
    Brain and therefore again, prove that there is an ultimate
    DESIGNER
    Follow the Series of Articles

    Brain, Glands, Pyramid, Pineal Gland Design, Elixir
    ( 6 Pages -composed of Postings from Christ Pro-Erotic Newsgroup )
    Background - a proficiency and
    understanding of PHI - Golden Section
    Basics is needed

    SEE PHI Mysteries
    Mystery Schools
    Our Brains and Giza
    Our Decisions are our Souls
    Pineal Projection at Death
    Pineal Projection to the Stars
    PHI, 33, Speed of Light Co-relation

    Secondly.... therefore the doctrine of evolution is not a law, or something that can help anyone..... not just in their fellings but in their actions which come from their feelings and THINKING. Evolution can not help anyone in their THINKING. Randon-ness does not connect brain cells, does not help someone see cause and effect, and help them rationally choose a modus operandi for themselves or for others. It would just be mindless nothingness, and tell an evolutionary person adopting the doctrine of evolution to just take a chance on their actions. See what happens, but not to take into consideration what eventually does happen but again just spin the wheel and hope the next 'spin' does something they like or enjoy, etc etc.Next, we shall get into the branching doctrine of a species, that racist evolution doctrine dictates...... or theorises... and its true cause and effect on peoples thinking or non thinking.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    I answered this, many times before in this thread.... yet theres nothing wrong with me answering it again for clarity sake because you evolutionists are a little slow, and it might take you a while or up to a million years to comprehend its simple concept, of cause and effect.... and how things and concepts are connected. You evolutionists have a really tough time in seeing cause and effect, but are geared into believeing that everything is luck and chance rather than logic and math and science.
    And you have shown that you are an unintelligent moron every step of the way. Your explanations are as empty as your head.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Firstly, evolution is not a biological process, it is a theory based on luck and chance. Luck and chance is randon-ness.
    This pretty much sums up the level of intelligence that you have to offer.

    Are you a biologist?
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post

    Secondly.... therefore the doctrine of evolution is not a law, or something that can help anyone..... not just in their fellings but in their actions which come from their feelings and THINKING. Evolution can not help anyone in their THINKING. Randon-ness does not connect brain cells, does not help someone see cause and effect, and help them rationally choose a modus operandi for themselves or for others. It would just be mindless nothingness, and tell an evolutionary person adopting the doctrine of evolution to just take a chance on their actions. See what happens, but not to take into consideration what eventually does happen but again just spin the wheel and hope the next 'spin' does something they like or enjoy, etc etc.Next, we shall get into the branching doctrine of a species, that racist evolution doctrine dictates...... or theorises... and its true cause and effect on peoples thinking or non thinking.
    That's true. Evolution is NOT a law. It's a THEORY which is ultimately higher than a law. Evolution wins again.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    You don't understand the Third Law. It has nothing to do with evolution. Here is how the wiki states it:

    3rd Law: The entropy of a system approaches a constant value as the temperature approaches absolute zero.[2] With the exception of non-crystalline solids (glasses) the entropy of a system at absolute zero is typically close to zero, and is equal to the natural logarithm of the product of the quantum ground states.

    It appears you were thinking of the Second Law, which states:

    2nd Law: In a natural thermodynamic process, the sum of the entropies of the interacting thermodynamic systems increases.

    This does not mean that matter is never self-organizing. On the contrary, matter self-organizes when there is a large difference in entropy in two subsystems. This is common knowledge. Just google "self-organization" and you will begin to free yourself from your ignorance.

    Entropy DRIVES evolution, as explained in the video. If you disagree, you need to explain why. Merely asserting you baseless opinion proves nothing but your gross ignorance and outrageous arrogance.
    Entrophy is your god and organises you and your world.... awesome Richard that you came out and said a statement.... Its a wild one, but you stated it, and therefore should start a thread on your new god, and how it self organises everything.

    You must not have had teenagers, and have experienced seeing their rooms. Please explain this self organising god of yours, or why it hasn't self organised their rooms.

    Lets talk about this fallacy of yours, in real life and in mathematics and real science. Chaos leads to organization.... everything organises itself all by itself.

    Entrophy self organises life... wild wild wild theory. But hang your hat on this Richard and explain....

    And exlain why no self propetuating machine has ever been created... all machines lose energy, or consume energy...and yet you now state that you have a petetual motin driver, called entrophy that can self organise itself and matter and life.

    All matter goes to a lesser state of organization.. FULL STOP

    But you say, all matter self organises itself into greater and greater organization.

    Richard you have a break through with your new god of ENTROPHY.
    You can fly us to the moon, by just throwing matter into outer space and it will gain energy as it goes and self organises. NASA surely needs to hear from you.... we will no longer need rocket fuel or nuclear power, etc etc.... everything will just get better and better with time, and organise itself as it goes.

    Maybe even educate ourselves as we go, as no effort or input will be needed.

    Amazing breakthrough Richard, but dont allow me to chide you, just start a thread on your new theory.... And I thought I had heard it all... NOPE, you
    have said a new doctrine, surely out of desperation to counter your losing auguments concerning the philosophy of evolution.... but lets give you a chance. Do start a thread on Entrophy the self organising driving force.... and lets get people self organising without thinking or without putting in extra effort.

    Hope you, stand behind this theory of yours Richard, and dont run away from it, simply because its a loser and cant be defended.

  8. #28

    Part TWO...

    L67, do wait with your trash talk until I logically, rationally scientifically answer your question. Answering questions can help solidify concepts that we can have a united 'unified field' within our brains, that empowers us to know more. As 'knowledge is power', is a law not just a theory. Knowing the Lord and His Laws does empower us. Knowing evolution and its luck and chance does not empower anyone or anything.

    So lets get back to your questions.... as I mentioned I would, before you inter-rupted with your denials and continued trash talking.

    You asked How is a biological process(evolution) comparable to racism(a persons feelings)? And how is a biological process going to promote racism?

    Biology is life, and does deal with divinely created nerve endings or sensors, and even divinely created brains that connect up our senses as one ... for our observations, so that we can decide via choice (in our cases) what action we take. ((This is done through the template of creation PHI or the Golden Section...))

    The insane randomly choose actions or they choose actions that insanely adversely effect others.... IE they are selfish, and dont care.

    Morality is a mind set or a philosphy based on principles of 'living together in unity and peace, etc..etc..'

    Racism is a mindset of selfishness and arrogance of their being or race as being superior to all others. Its been chosen by them to allow them to act without thinking or reverting to their racist mind set, that actions against another race is justified, moral in their racist mind etc.... It allows them to harass, abuse or hurt or KILL others of a different race. They are racist. Its a mindset, that is chosen.

    Most people that are racist, dont want to analyse their actions they just want to do it without quilt or double thinking or without deep implications ... just follow and lash out their racist actions. It makes them feel good and raises their low self esteem thinking they are greater than another race, or more powerful than another race (or gender or nationality or ****) But it helps them in their racist foundation if they have some so called science behind their racist thinking or non thinking. They can PRETEND in their minds that they have support for their racist views and actions (not just mere feelins)

    Actions come from our thinking. We act out very little but our minds are going constantly 24/7. Hence superiority thoughts of being better or superior to others, are conistently bombaring our brains, to see if they can get ahold internally and make synoptic connections that grow stronger with every confirming thought we enter-tain.

    Evolution doctrine fits this bill, because it provides the insanity doctrine that one race is branching from another, and becomes more viable, or intelligent or superior than another, and can replace the original race altogether. Its survival of the fittest rule can then be used to justify, the more violent and agressive and warlike race, being the most viable race to ensure long term viability... especially if it rids itself of lesser races and its competition.

    Evolution is the perfect false doctrine to support racism and war... which is why so many tyrants like Hitler, and nationalistic leader preach it to their people
    when they want them to go to war and eliminate other races (or nationalities or religions...etc etc..)

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    L67, do wait with your trash talk until I logically, rationally scientifically answer your question. Answering questions can help solidify concepts that we can have a united 'unified field' within our brains, that empowers us to know more. As 'knowledge is power', is a law not just a theory. Knowing the Lord and His Laws does empower us. Knowing evolution and its luck and chance does not empower anyone or anything.
    Which you did none of. You mere spewed your unintelligent opinions and tried to pass them off as fact.

    So lets get back to your questions.... as I mentioned I would, before you inter-rupted with your denials and continued trash talking.


    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Biology is life, and does deal with divinely created nerve endings or sensors, and even divinely created brains that connect up our senses as one ... for our observations, so that we can decide via choice (in our cases) what action we take. ((This is done through the template of creation PHI or the Golden Section...))
    Which evolution is a part of. You need to PROVE why evolution is not a biological process rather than spewing nonsense. You made the claim now you get t prove it.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Racism is a mindset of selfishness and arrogance of their being or race as being superior to all others. Its been chosen by them to allow them to act without thinking or reverting to their racist mind set, that actions against another race is justified, moral in their racist mind etc.... It allows them to harass, abuse or hurt or KILL others of a different race. They are racist. Its a mindset, that is chosen.
    Yup. That's why a theory about the origin of species has nothing to do with racism.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Most people that are racist, dont want to analyse their actions they just want to do it without quilt or double thinking or without deep implications ... just follow and lash out their racist actions. It makes them feel good and raises their low self esteem thinking they are greater than another race, or more powerful than another race (or gender or nationality or ****) But it helps them in their racist foundation if they have some so called science behind their racist thinking or non thinking. They can PRETEND in their minds that they have support for their racist views and actions (not just mere feelins)
    Bingo. You just refuted yourself. Racism has to do with the individual mindset. It has nothing to do with a theory on the origin of the species.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Actions come from our thinking. We act out very little but our minds are going constantly 24/7. Hence superiority thoughts of being better or superior to others, are conistently bombaring our brains, to see if they can get ahold internally and make synoptic connections that grow stronger with every confirming thought we enter-tain.
    Yes, and there are many things that influence the way an individual thinks. All of which have nothing to do with a biological process.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Evolution doctrine fits this bill, because it provides the insanity doctrine that one race is branching from another, and becomes more viable, or intelligent or superior than another, and can replace the original race altogether. Its survival of the fittest rule can then be used to justify, the more violent and agressive and warlike race, being the most viable race to ensure long term viability... especially if it rids itself of lesser races and its competition.
    This isn't true. You are proof evolution doesn't always produce superior more intelligent beings.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Evolution is the perfect false doctrine to support racism and war... which is why so many tyrants like Hitler, and nationalistic leader preach it to their people
    when they want them to go to war and eliminate other races (or nationalities or religions...etc etc..)[/COLOR]
    This is just made up bullshit.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    Which you did none of. You mere spewed your unintelligent opinions and tried to pass them off as fact.

    So lets get back to your questions.... as I mentioned I would, before you inter-rupted with your denials and continued trash talking.




    Which evolution is a part of. You need to PROVE why evolution is not a biological process rather than spewing nonsense. You made the claim now you get t prove it.



    Yup. That's why a theory about the origin of species has nothing to do with racism.



    Bingo. You just refuted yourself. Racism has to do with the individual mindset. It has nothing to do with a theory on the origin of the species.



    Yes, and there are many things that influence the way an individual thinks. All of which have nothing to do with a biological process.



    This isn't true. You are proof evolution doesn't always produce superior more intelligent beings.



    This is just made up bullshit.
    Do explan on any of your theories or opinions, and do leave your excrement out of them..... use respect and try to be honourable, at least have the appearance of being honourable.

    Evolutionists absolutely try to go on te attack to avoid stating any of their ludicrous theories on theories because they have no facts and are afarid of querstions because they have no answers.

    This is why the professor at my university, disallowed any questions concerning evolution in his classes and on his exams. He tried to fail me and stop me from getting my degree, but I appealed and the deam passed me and rebuked the professor for his unscientific approach. I knew my material and the professor disallowed opposition to his forced indocrination.

    I won, I became a full time missionary within a year, and have gone on ever sincer, and on and on and on..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •