Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    The cause and EFFECT of an untrue and unscientific theory, is of great importance when people take it to heart and act on it. Evolution is not a law, and it does not create new species or races. This, is the basis of the theory of evolution... and via this theory it enables racists to throw different races off bridges.....
    Yes, we all know your OPINIONS. Now all you need to do is present evidence supporting them. If you can't do that, why should anyone believe what you say?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Come on Richard, dont try and detach evolution from its usage, and its effect. Know current events, know history, know the hearts and minds of men and their con jobs.
    Evolution is not racist. Your assertions are unfounded. The fact that it can be abused by racists does not make it racist. But even if it did fit with racist beliefs, that would tell us nothing about whether it is true or not. You need to deal with the FACTS and drop your meaningless rhetoric which is designed to influence people through irrational emotion.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Evolution is a racist doctrine.. you did not answer that statement but side stepped it, Evolution teaches branching, YES or NO

    Evolution teaches one species develops into another one. One race differentiates into two races, into three races, so that there are more races than the original, and they are all supposedly DIFFERENT.
    Yes, branching is a fundamental aspect of evolution. And that's why evolution is fundamentally ANTI-RACIST because it teaches the UNITY of all life. We all descended from the same ancestors.

    Therefore, evolution is ANTI-RACIST.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post

    Focus, Richard

    Stick to the topic rather than trying to change it. The topic is Evolution is a Racist doctrine.
    I would suggest you try to follow your own advice, sir.

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    L67... as mentioned all you can do is slander rather than discuss, stay objective and scientific rather than personal and subjective. And do refraim from you're a liar and tell lies mantras. It makes others reluctant to post....
    David,

    Please stop with your false allegations of slander as I have done no such thing. You have repeatedly made many false statements about evolution. What else am I suppose to conclude about you? There is a gaziilion sources of information that would help you not utter such foolishness. There is no excuse for your behavior.

    Btw, I am being scientific as I gave you the definition of evolution. The theory deals with the origins of the species and animals. That's it. There is no racism involved. This is just a lame attempt on your part to try and muddy the waters because you have ZERO evidence for your creation beliefs.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    The theory of evolution is not usually about evolution, as evolutionists know that their theory of creating life via a magic explosion is outrageously insane
    No educated person says any such thing. These are what ill informed uneducated fools spew when they have no idea what they are talking about. You are conflating evolution with the big bang. And it's another false statement on your part. I though you said you understood the material?


    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    , so usually they stick to life after it was created with cell walls, etc etc, etc...
    Yes! This is what educated people say because that is what the theory actually says. Only fools with an ulterior motive claim otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    then started to BRANCH out or EVOLVE into new and more viable species from the one celled amoeba, etc.etc... Hence they say instinct, adaptions, whoe systems like respiration, blood, sex, neurological systems all just evolved or changed via lucky beneficial mutations. They have no other mechanism except just lucky beneficial mutations.
    What a load of crap! You have no idea what you are talking about. It is abundantly clear by now that you never studied anything resembling evolutionary biology.

    Natural selection, mutation, migration, and genetic drift are all mechanisms that drive evolution. It's not some luck and chance via lucky beneficial mutations. What a load of ignorant bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    So do study evolution theory L67
    I have. And it is because I have studied that I can say with 100% confidence that you haven't a clue what you are talking about.


    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    In racial terms it means, yellows can say they are distinct and different from blacks and whites, whites can think they are superior to browns and yellows and reds. Reds can think they were first before all races and special and stoke their pride and ego, and on and on it goes.... fueling nationalism, tribalism, and war and more wars.... all supported by the insidious devilish theory of evolution.

    The effects of such a doctrine as ecolution is horrendous and literally supports wars and killing. It is not a neutral doctrine, its effects are horrible.

    Evolution is a racist doctrine, let alone being unscientific and bogus.
    You just described the Bible perfectly as it was around long before evolution was discovered.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  3. #13
    Richard, dont get off topic, stick to the title rather than trying to make everything vague and loosely worded. Focus focus focus.

    The topic is evolution is a racist doctrine.

    Agree or disagree

    1. Tell us why you think it is not a racist doctrine
    2. Tell us from your perspective as an ardent believeing evolutionist, whether or not evolution teaches the BRANCHING out of a species into two separate species or races.
    3. Then tell us if you think evolution is a branching out theory, why then is it not a racist doctrine that teaches people that different races can be more advanced or less advancd than other races.


    Dont get off topic, dont change the topic.... precept by precept a person has to discern to gain a solid foundation.

    Now rewrite a new post dealing with your answers, and sticking to the title and topic.

    Thanks hoping to hear from you

    IHS

    David

    PS) If you have a favorite topic in evolution oir a supposed truth, bring it forward in your own NEW thread, as I suggested to you. Thanks

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Evolution is not racist. Your assertions are unfounded. The fact that it can be abused by racists does not make it racist. But even if it did fit with racist beliefs, that would tell us nothing about whether it is true or not. You need to deal with the FACTS and drop your meaningless rhetoric which is designed to influence people through irrational emotion.

    Yes, branching is a fundamental aspect of evolution. And that's why evolution is fundamentally ANTI-RACIST because it teaches the UNITY of all life. We all descended from the same ancestors.

    Therefore, evolution is ANTI-RACIST.


    I would suggest you try to follow your own advice, sir.

    Great you admit evolution teaches branching.. Amazingly most evolutionist know this, but when faced with the fact that evolution easily supports racism, they balk at admitting evolution branches. Good for you, for admitting it to start off with.

    But then irrationally you say, this divergent branching of a race into other races teaches us UNITY. Wow, thats a wild theory to say the least.

    I guess you might say, its your own as the author, as no one even suggested that evolution unites us, and all humanity together with monkeys and tree shrews as our ancestors. I always thought humans were more advanced and special, over an above monkeys and tree shrews. So Yes we have a great difference of opinion.... and I would suggest your irrational statement that evolution is not racist, is an attempt to deny the obvious. If this wild new theory of yours was true, Richard, you could preach evolution to different countries and nations, and tell them to stop fighting because by luck and chance, evolution should bring them together by luck and chance and because of evolutions divine quidance into differentiation. Come on Richard, that is a desperate irrational statement.

    Evolutionists now say we came from tree shrews, before they became monkeys before we evolved from the trees according to the last evc discussion board I came from.. http://www.evcforum.net/dm.php?control=msg&t=19413 ......

    But then again, evolutionists make the wildest statements in their denials...

    So I reckon according to your new evolutionary philosphy or religion, in maybe a million years or a billion years mankind will see its unity a million years earlier, but then again according to you, there will be even more divergencies and more differences and more for people to overlook..... Ahh Richard... do you understand how ludicrous your denial is.

    Evolution is a racist doctrine, Hitler used it, and all nationalistic people use this branching theory to make their people different and better and superior than others. This way they can justify their wars against others.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Richard, dont get off topic, stick to the title rather than trying to make everything vague and loosely worded. Focus focus focus.

    The topic is evolution is a racist doctrine.

    Agree or disagree

    1. Tell us why you think it is not a racist doctrine
    I've already told you why and you ignored what I wrote, (as usual). Please read my response above and respond to what I already wrote. Your mind is disordered, and your words are unfocused and irrational. You are twisting like a snake to avoid the evidence I present.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    2. Tell us from your perspective as an ardent believeing evolutionist, whether or not evolution teaches the BRANCHING out of a species into two separate species or races.
    Again, I have already answered above. I answered explicitly and you ignored it again. Go read what I wrote and respond.

    And again, your words are confused and twisted. I am not an "ardent believer" in evolution or as if science were just a blind belief like your ludicrous self-invented religion.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    3. Then tell us if you think evolution is a branching out theory, why then is it not a racist doctrine that teaches people that different races can be more advanced or less advancd than other races.
    I already did that in my answer above. What is wrong with your brain? I explicitly answered these three questions that you are now repeating in your moronic idiotic obsessive and ridiculously rude and arrogant fashion. Get you act in order!

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Dont get off topic, dont change the topic.... precept by precept a person has to discern to gain a solid foundation.

    Now rewrite a new post dealing with your answers, and sticking to the title and topic.
    Your words could not be more absurd. I have stayed on topic and answered your questions. You ignored what I wrote and ran like a scared dog from the evidence that you know you cannot answer because you are ignorant as dirt about evolution.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Great you admit evolution teaches branching.. Amazingly most evolutionist know this, but when faced with the fact that evolution easily supports racism, they balk at admitting evolution branches. Good for you, for admitting it to start off with.
    I do not need to "admit" that "evolution teaches branching" since that is a fundamental aspect of the theory that everyone already knows.

    And the fact that it can be used by racists (and ideologues like you) to preach racism is meaningless because it says nothing about whether the theory itself is racist.

    For the theory itself to be racist, it would have to be based on racist principles. You have not shown that to be true. You have not even tried. You merely assert you opinion as if it were fact. It is not.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    But then irrationally you say, this divergent branching of a race into other races teaches us UNITY. Wow, thats a wild theory to say the least.
    It's not a wild theory and I didn't invent it. It is common knowledge to anyone who understand reality. There's no excuse for your ignorance on this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    I guess you might say, its your own as the author, as no one even suggested that evolution unites us, and all humanity together with monkeys and tree shrews as our ancestors. I always thought humans were more advanced and special, over an above monkeys and tree shrews. So Yes we have a great difference of opinion.... and I would suggest your irrational statement that evolution is not racist, is an attempt to deny the obvious. If this wild new theory of yours was true, Richard, you could preach evolution to different countries and nations, and tell them to stop fighting because by luck and chance, evolution should bring them together by luck and chance and because of evolutions divine quidance into differentiation. Come on Richard, that is a desperate irrational statement.
    Again, your words expose your rank ignorance of the basic facts of evolution. Evolution does not say that monkeys are not our ancestors, but that monkeys and humans have a common ancestor.

    Likewise, evolution does not say that humans are "advanced and special, over and above" other species. Humans are merely adapted differently. There are many natural talents other species have that humans do not, such as an octopus that can blend into its environment or a starfishes ability to regenerate limbs.

    And then there's your ludicrous repetition of "luck and chance" as if it were what evolution were all about. You ignorance is as deep as the ocean. Your arrogance is as high as the sky.

    There is no excuse for your arrogant assertions when you display such ludicrous ignorance.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Evolution is a racist doctrine, Hitler used it, and all nationalistic people use this branching theory to make their people different and better and superior than others. This way they can justify their wars against others.
    And racists use the Bible, so by your "logic" the Bible is racist.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Yes, we all know your OPINIONS. Now all you need to do is present evidence supporting them. If you can't do that, why should anyone believe what you say?


    Evolution is not racist. Your assertions are unfounded. The fact that it can be abused by racists does not make it racist. But even if it did fit with racist beliefs, that would tell us nothing about whether it is true or not. You need to deal with the FACTS and drop your meaningless rhetoric which is designed to influence people through irrational emotion.


    Yes, branching is a fundamental aspect of evolution. And that's why evolution is fundamentally ANTI-RACIST because it teaches the UNITY of all life. We all descended from the same ancestors.
    Richard allow me to go back to your very strange logic.... as you state that evolution teaches UNITY.... of all life as we all descended from the same ancestors.

    But Richard, you never stated what our common ancestor was. Was it an amoeba, a tree shrew, a monkey? Do explain your sentence and state what our common ancestor was.

    Because you are rather reticent, allow me to start that thread for you ?

  8. #18
    Richard you are trapped again into a corner, if you dont want me to use your supposed change mechanism of luck and chance, and randomness, then state what propels your evolutionary change. What non random designed mechanism propels evolution. Youre trapped and check mated again Richard, you can not answer, because if you do, then you are proving DESIGN, rather than evolutions luck and chance and randomness.

    And because you put your foot in your mouth do explain how octtopuses got their special ability to squirt ink, to run from their enemies. Did it take just one benefical mutation or millions of beneficial mutations, did it take place instanteously or did it take a few more mutations before it got perfected while the original mutations waited a million years to bring them some function....

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Richard you are trapped again into a corner, if you dont want me to use your supposed change mechanism of luck and chance, and randomness, then state what propels your evolutionary change. What non random designed mechanism propels evolution. Youre trapped and check mated again Richard, you can not answer, because if you do, then you are proving DESIGN, rather than evolutions luck and chance and randomness.
    Wrong again David. "Luck and chance" (in the sense of statistically random events) DRIVE evolution, just as they drive the Second Law of Thermodynamics. I've explained this to you before so there's no excuse for your feigned ignorance. Here again is the post and video I've shared with you before:

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post

    6. Current evidence of the accumulation of mutations
    Invalid assertion as explained previously. You don't understand how evolution works. Talk of individual "beneficial" vs. "harmful" mutations makes little sense. As explained in post #23 of the thread How Beliefs Resist Change - Christianity and Cognitive Science, evolution is driven by "chance" just like thermodynamics. Evolution explores the "phase space" of all possible genetic patterns. The environment at time t naturally selects the forms most fit for that environment. Nothing could be more natural or expected. Evolution is just the operation of natural law. Here is a debate where Dr. Rainbow gives very valuable explanation of what the actual science of evolution says.



    The good stuff starts @32 minutes in. He made a graphic that shows how the "evolution machine" runs 24/7/365 while exploring the "evolutionary phase space."

    If you understand his explanation you will understand why the validity of evolution is as certain as, rather than contrary to, the second law of thermodynamics.
    Let me repeat: If you understand his explanation you will understand why the validity of evolution is as certain as, rather than contrary to, the second law of thermodynamics.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Wrong again David. "Luck and chance" (in the sense of statistically random events) DRIVE evolution, just as they drive the Second Law of Thermodynamics. I've explained this to you before so there's no excuse for your feigned ignorance. Here again is the post and video I've shared with you before:


    Let me repeat: If you understand his explanation you will understand why the validity of evolution is as certain as, rather than contrary to, the second law of thermodynamics.

    No, Richard, you absolutely contradict yourself...... and do remember you say that your evolution theory did not make laws or change a law into another law. Evolution according to you, just deals with living things that already became alive, and all the forces and laws of this UNIVERSE, already existed, somehow from somewhere. Because as an evolutionist, you have no idea about laws and forces.

    I agree evolutionists are willing dumb and ignorant about physics and math. AGREED

    The third LAW, of thermodynamics absolutely and completely destroys the theory of evolution.

    All matter goes to a state of less organization..... entrophy increases, matter does not by luck and chance get more orgainized. Its called the direction of time, sometimes called agin. Do note that you are aging, and slowly dis-integrating in time. Its a law, unles you choose the organizer and ETERNAL ONE and CREATOR.

    Hence the THIRD LAW of thermodynamics from the Christian Newton destroys the unscientific non mathematical theory of EVOLUTION.

    Evolution loses again, creationism wins again,

    We have the LAWS of the UNIVERSE, to back us up as we are scientists.

    You have theories and hopes and dreams and isolation.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •