Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1

    Evolution is a Racist Doctrine

    Evolutionist is a supporting doctrine for racism, as its theory teaches its forced indocrination into the minds of our young, that species differentiate into more viable, or smarter, or more sucessful species with time. This insane theory, dictates that we branch out into new and different species from our originating species.

    Mind you, they now say evolution has stopped because they have been caught in their peridfious doctrine... because it helps nationalism and wars based on nationalism to use its precepts as evidence that their national species is more righteous or divine or perfected than other nationalisties of other people born in other countries. These they call their enemies to justify their words...and its all loosely basedon their mind set that they are 'better' than the other species of humans.

    Evolution is a racist doctrine..... that has been used by tyrants and still is being used by tyrants to justify their wars.

    Humans have not changed since creation, and no differentiation has ever occured, or ever will occur. But its a BASIC LIE of EVOLUTION< that people want to believe to elevate their low self esteem. Its a tool of deception..... a way to justify hate and supposed difference rather than love and acceptance.

    Evolution is diabolical.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Evolutionist is a supporting doctrine for racism, as its theory teaches its forced indocrination into the minds of our young, that species differentiate into more viable, or smarter, or more sucessful species with time. This insane theory, dictates that we branch out into new and different species from our originating species.



    Mind you, they now say evolution has stopped because they have been caught in their peridfious doctrine... because it helps nationalism and wars based on nationalism to use its precepts as evidence that their national species is more righteous or divine or perfected than other nationalisties of other people born in other countries. These they call their enemies to justify their words...and its all loosely basedon their mind set that they are 'better' than the other species of humans.

    Evolution is a racist doctrine..... that has been used by tyrants and still is being used by tyrants to justify their wars.

    Humans have not changed since creation, and no differentiation has ever occured, or ever will occur. But its a BASIC LIE of EVOLUTION< that people want to believe to elevate their low self esteem. Its a tool of deception..... a way to justify hate and supposed difference rather than love and acceptance.

    Evolution is diabolical.
    Everything you wrote in this post from beginning to end is one continuous lie. That's all there is to it.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    Everything you wrote in this post from beginning to end is one continuous lie. That's all there is to it.
    Then exp-lain it with your truth and a civil response, L67.

    As for now, you are just again proving I am right, that evolutionists can only name call and slander rather than engage in a debate concerning their theory of evolution.

  4. #4
    Evolution teaches that one species differentiates into different species, and on and on the differentiation goes from the original species.

    In human terms, they say we came from *******, tree shrews, according to the last evolutionists I wrote against. They say, these tree shrews are our ancestors and relatives. And that we differentiated from them in some magical way or another, til what we now look like and act like now, can be traced BACK to them...... Of course they have some artists conceptions of Cro Magnon types and Neanderthasls etc etc... to try and prove, that magic mutations us further into nice good looking normal humans now. But whatever their angle, it matters not in this discussion, evolutionists state clearly that our race has divided, into different classes. Significant differences because they say we are not the same, but evoling away from each other.

    This being the perfect philosphy and biology for the nationalistic war mongering materialists, to get their people into believeing their nation of people born in a certain area, are superior and different from their enemies who were born in a different area.

    Evolution is a racist doctrine, and the evolutionists refuse to admit it or defend thier racist doctrine.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Then exp-lain it with your truth and a civil response, L67.

    As for now, you are just again proving I am right, that evolutionists can only name call and slander rather than engage in a debate concerning their theory of evolution.
    David,

    I didn't call you any names. Neither did I slander you. Your words would have merit IF my words were not true. But my words are true about you.

    The theory of evolution entails the origin of species of plant and animals. That's it. Nothing more and nothing less. Therefore, every word you wrote is a lie. Case closed.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,851
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Evolutionist is a supporting doctrine for racism, as its theory teaches its forced indocrination into the minds of our young, that species differentiate into more viable, or smarter, or more sucessful species with time. This insane theory, dictates that we branch out into new and different species from our originating species.

    Mind you, they now say evolution has stopped because they have been caught in their peridfious doctrine... because it helps nationalism and wars based on nationalism to use its precepts as evidence that their national species is more righteous or divine or perfected than other nationalisties of other people born in other countries. These they call their enemies to justify their words...and its all loosely basedon their mind set that they are 'better' than the other species of humans.

    Evolution is a racist doctrine..... that has been used by tyrants and still is being used by tyrants to justify their wars.

    Humans have not changed since creation, and no differentiation has ever occured, or ever will occur. But its a BASIC LIE of EVOLUTION< that people want to believe to elevate their low self esteem. Its a tool of deception..... a way to justify hate and supposed difference rather than love and acceptance.

    Evolution is diabolical.
    Hey there David,

    I'm glad you started a thread here in the relevant sub-forum, though the title is anything but relevant to the question of the scientific validity of the theory of evolution. Whether or not it serves racists ends says nothing about its truth or falsehood. Gravity serves the purposes of Muslims who murder gays by tossing them off buildings. Does that tell us anything about the validity of the theory of gravity?

    Evolution is a theory that explains a vast body of facts ranging from the fossil record, phylogentic tree of life, and DNA. In my previous post I had asked if you have ever read an explanation of the theory and as far as I could tell, you did not answer. Neither did you answer the evidence I presented, so here it is again:

    One of the best books to explain how we know evolution is true is called The Making of the Fittest: DNA and the Ultimate Forensic Record of Evolution. Here's a snippet from the intro:

    More accurate and rigorous than fiber or fingerprint analysis, and far more reliable than eyewitness testimony, DNA analysis can provide conclusive proof about who was or was not at the scene of a crime. The authority of DNA evidence led to a revolution in the criminal justice system and a vast increase in the use of DNA testing to both convict the guilty and exonerate the innocent.

    The power of DNA testing extends far beyond criminal justice. The determination of paternity is now definitive, and testing for carriers of genetic diseases is now routing, thanks to DNA science. but there is one arena where that power is not yet widely appreciated: in what one might call the philosophical realm.

    Just as the sequence of each individual's DNA is unique, the sequence of each species? DNA is unique. Every evolutionary change between species, from physical form to digestive metabolism, is due to ? and recorded in ? changes in DNA. So, too, is the ?paternity? of species. DNA contains, therefore, the ultimate forensic record of evolution.

    Could you please answer this evidence? I look forward to discussing it with you.

    Also, could you please explain the fossil record? Why are there no rabbits in the Precambrian? Do you understand that you could refute evolution instantly if you had evidence of fossils out of order?

    Also, could you please answer this video that shows evolution occurring in the lab?



    If you want to prove your point, you will need to deal with the real evidence that has convinced me and countless scientists that evolution is a demonstrable fact.

    Great chatting! Looking forward to more.



    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    David,

    I didn't call you any names. Neither did I slander you. Your words would have merit IF my words were not true. But my words are true about you.

    The theory of evolution entails the origin of species of plant and animals. That's it. Nothing more and nothing less. Therefore, every word you wrote is a lie. Case closed.
    L67... as mentioned all you can do is slander rather than discuss, stay objective and scientific rather than personal and subjective. And do refraim from you're a liar and tell lies mantras. It makes others reluctant to post....

    The theory of evolution is not usually about evolution, as evolutionists know that their theory of creating life via a magic explosion is outrageously insane, so usually they stick to life after it was created with cell walls, etc etc, etc... then started to BRANCH out or EVOLVE into new and more viable species from the one celled amoeba, etc.etc... Hence they say instinct, adaptions, whoe systems like respiration, blood, sex, neurological systems all just evolved or changed via lucky beneficial mutations. They have no other mechanism except just lucky beneficial mutations.

    So do study evolution theory L67

    Evolution states that one species or race evolves or changes into another race... making two races, and three races. All eventually distinct from the original race, or lets say creating a new dpecies distinct and ifferent from the original.

    In racial terms it means, yellows can say they are distinct and different from blacks and whites, whites can think they are superior to browns and yellows and reds. Reds can think they were first before all races and special and stoke their pride and ego, and on and on it goes.... fueling nationalism, tribalism, and war and more wars.... all supported by the insidious devilish theory of evolution.

    The effects of such a doctrine as ecolution is horrendous and literally supports wars and killing. It is not a neutral doctrine, its effects are horrible.

    Evolution is a racist doctrine, let alone being unscientific and bogus.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Hey there David,

    I'm glad you started a thread here in the relevant sub-forum, though the title is anything but relevant to the question of the scientific validity of the theory of evolution. Whether or not it serves racists ends says nothing about its truth or falsehood. Gravity serves the purposes of Muslims who murder gays by tossing them off buildings. Does that tell us anything about the validity of the theory of gravity?

    Evolution is a theory that explains a vast body of facts ranging from the fossil record, phylogentic tree of life, and DNA. In my previous post I had asked if you have ever read an explanation of the theory and as far as I could tell, you did not answer. Neither did you answer the evidence I presented, so here it is again:

    One of the best books to explain how we know evolution is true is called The Making of the Fittest: DNA and the Ultimate Forensic Record of Evolution. Here's a snippet from the intro:

    More accurate and rigorous than fiber or fingerprint analysis, and far more reliable than eyewitness testimony, DNA analysis can provide conclusive proof about who was or was not at the scene of a crime. The authority of DNA evidence led to a revolution in the criminal justice system and a vast increase in the use of DNA testing to both convict the guilty and exonerate the innocent.

    The power of DNA testing extends far beyond criminal justice. The determination of paternity is now definitive, and testing for carriers of genetic diseases is now routing, thanks to DNA science. but there is one arena where that power is not yet widely appreciated: in what one might call the philosophical realm.

    Just as the sequence of each individual's DNA is unique, the sequence of each species? DNA is unique. Every evolutionary change between species, from physical form to digestive metabolism, is due to ? and recorded in ? changes in DNA. So, too, is the ?paternity? of species. DNA contains, therefore, the ultimate forensic record of evolution.

    Could you please answer this evidence? I look forward to discussing it with you.

    Also, could you please explain the fossil record? Why are there no rabbits in the Precambrian? Do you understand that you could refute evolution instantly if you had evidence of fossils out of order?

    Also, could you please answer this video that shows evolution occurring in the lab?



    If you want to prove your point, you will need to deal with the real evidence that has convinced me and countless scientists that evolution is a demonstrable fact.

    Great chatting! Looking forward to more.



    Richard
    Great Richard, then you really have to start your own thread, and not change the topic hereIN.

    Do remember, debate is two sided and not one sided. Debaters are expected to ask and then answer questions from their opponents.

    As an athlete, I knew about offense and defense, they are part of the game or debate.

    You just start a NEW THREAD and post your evidence, usually one piece rather than a multitude of so called theoretical evidence. Be precise, and specific..rather than vaque and random... and explain the fossil evidence

    I start explaining it HERE, http://www.davidjayjordan.com/EvolutionisaBIGLIE.html


    And it basically stems from the GREAT Worldwide Flood, which I explained via Genesis and Noah HEREIN on the evolution board. So you can post there about the exact dating of the Flood, and the deposits made and fossils made and preserved.

    http://www.davidjayjordan.com/NoahsArk.html

    So do post accordingly there, your opposition or exact facts and dating from an evolutionary standpoint
    Last edited by davidjayjordan; 10-12-2017 at 08:17 AM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Hey there David,

    I'm glad you started a thread here in the relevant sub-forum, though the title is anything but relevant to the question of the scientific validity of the theory of evolution. Whether or not it serves racists ends says nothing about its truth or falsehood. Gravity serves the purposes of Muslims who murder gays by tossing them off buildings. Does that tell us anything about the validity of the theory of gravity?

    Richard[/COLOR]
    The cause and EFFECT of an untrue and unscientific theory, is of great importance when people take it to heart and act on it. Evolution is not a law, and it does not create new species or races. This, is the basis of the theory of evolution... and via this theory it enables racists to throw different races off bridges.....

    Gravity is a law of the Lord from Creation and not a theory. Men use the law of gravity to do their dirty work from their hearts and excuse it from their minds, by thinking it is all for the best... in getting mobs to throw different people off brideges.

    Ha maybe also saying, its the survival of the fittest and meanest, and more highly advanced that wins rather than love and understanbding and acceptance of ALL that wins.

    The so called science of evolution kills and is a basis for killing and believeing the other dam bastard is different and vile and inferior. Every nation or tribe tries to villify their enemy to enrage their fighters against them... to win their wars of aggression. Evolution plays right into this perfidity, and is used by all to distinquish their little niche from others. This is why it is acceptable to the leaders, its a religion that allows aggression. All countries try to find spiritual reasons for them going to war.... and twist their sacred books into confirming their hatred for their enemeies.

    Come on Richard, dont try and detach evolution from its usage, and its effect. Know current events, know history, know the hearts and minds of men and their con jobs.

    Evolution is a racist doctrine.. you did not answer that statement but side stepped it, Evolution teaches branching, YES or NO

    Evolution teaches one species develops into another one. One race differentiates into two races, into three races, so that there are more races than the original, and they are all supposedly DIFFERENT.

    Focus, Richard

    Stick to the topic rather than trying to change it. The topic is Evolution is a Racist doctrine.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,851
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Hey there David,

    I'm glad you started a thread here in the relevant sub-forum, though the title is anything but relevant to the question of the scientific validity of the theory of evolution. Whether or not it serves racists ends says nothing about its truth or falsehood. Gravity serves the purposes of Muslims who murder gays by tossing them off buildings. Does that tell us anything about the validity of the theory of gravity?

    Evolution is a theory that explains a vast body of facts ranging from the fossil record, phylogentic tree of life, and DNA. In my previous post I had asked if you have ever read an explanation of the theory and as far as I could tell, you did not answer. Neither did you answer the evidence I presented, so here it is again:

    One of the best books to explain how we know evolution is true is called The Making of the Fittest: DNA and the Ultimate Forensic Record of Evolution. Here's a snippet from the intro:

    More accurate and rigorous than fiber or fingerprint analysis, and far more reliable than eyewitness testimony, DNA analysis can provide conclusive proof about who was or was not at the scene of a crime. The authority of DNA evidence led to a revolution in the criminal justice system and a vast increase in the use of DNA testing to both convict the guilty and exonerate the innocent.

    The power of DNA testing extends far beyond criminal justice. The determination of paternity is now definitive, and testing for carriers of genetic diseases is now routing, thanks to DNA science. but there is one arena where that power is not yet widely appreciated: in what one might call the philosophical realm.

    Just as the sequence of each individual's DNA is unique, the sequence of each species DNA is unique. Every evolutionary change between species, from physical form to digestive metabolism, is due to and recorded in changes in DNA. So, too, is the paternity of species. DNA contains, therefore, the ultimate forensic record of evolution.

    Could you please answer this evidence? I look forward to discussing it with you.

    Also, could you please explain the fossil record
    ? Why are there no rabbits in the Precambrian? Do you understand that you could refute evolution instantly if you had evidence of fossils out of order?

    Also, could you please answer this video that shows evolution occurring in the lab
    ?



    If you want to prove your point, you will need to deal with the real evidence that has convinced me and countless scientists that evolution is a demonstrable fact.

    Great chatting! Looking forward to more.



    Richard
    Great Richard, then you really have to start your own thread, and not change the topic hereIN.

    Do remember, debate is two sided and not one sided. Debaters are expected to ask and then answer questions from their opponents.

    As an athlete, I knew about offense and defense, they are part of the game or debate.

    You just start a NEW THREAD and post your evidence, usually one piece rather than a multitude of so called theoretical evidence. Be precise, and specific..rather than vaque and random... and explain the fossil evidence
    See those bold red question marks? I have asked many questions that you have ignored. You falsely accuse "evolutionists" of refusing to answer, when in fact you are the one who refuses.

    Now look at your comments in this thread. Did ask any questions? I don't see any. You have made plenty of unfounded assertions, but I see no evidence or questions. By your own words, you are not doing what you should be doing in debate. You need to ask and answer questions. You are doing neither.

    I have not changed the topic. You asserted in this thread that there is no evidence for evolution, so I presented evidence. Why do you refuse to answer? I asked the same questions in the other thread and you refused to answer then too.

    All the best,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •