Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    When an evolutionists goes on, and on, it means he or she goes on from LUCK to CHANCE.

And when they find a cycle or pattern, its because they have went on from CHANCE ....to LUCK. And on and on, they go. never learning anything, but you quessed it 'Luck and Chance.'

After they posted Luck and Chance, they have no more worlds to conquer, and so hate those thsat go on and on and on into other areas of knowledge,wisdom and understanding.

I figured I would post this for anyone wondering why David likes to speak as if he is some sort of authority in the realm of science.

I had no idea that David was a "scientist and biologist" when he's not being a false prophet.

Here is what he told another board.

No I am a rational scientist and biologist trying to make clear that eolution is a religion.

This guy is totally mental.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    I figured I would post this for anyone wondering why David likes to speak as if he is some sort of authority in the realm of science.

I had no idea that David was a "scientist and biologist" when he's not being a false prophet.

No I am a rational scientist and biologist trying to make clear that eolution is a religion.

Laughter is the only appropriate response at this stage, since David is totally disconnected from reality and immune to all evidence, logic, and facts. He's had his ass handed to him on a platter dozens of times by you mean and countless others on other forums, and it doesn't faze him one bit. He just responds by ignoring the blazing facts and then declares that he is "winning". Reminds me of that other great winner we saw in the news not long ago:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0e1bc9ee47057d1886a4f9537e392f1bb675b97d56d719e119903f49339cf0a5.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	1613

Not a big surprise that he was banned from that forum you linked. I'll probably have to do the same soon, since there is no value in having him scribble his madness all over this forum.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post

No I always have more arrows in my quiver. You evolutionists are so easy to defeat, because you are unprepared mentally and scientifically. Jesus would give you wisdom and fore-knowledge in your shallow texts if you asked HIM and started learnin g the basics.

Evolution is a Religion

Evolution is a religion because it is based on Faith and Hope in the unknown and unseen. It's followers firmly believe with
    all their heart and soul that their God of evolutionary chance and luck has created them, and they couldn't care less if there is
    no evidence to support it because they have absolute trust in their Deity called, Evolution.

And although, they have never seen her nor talked with her, but still they just believe and encourage one another in their
    worship services whether at university, or coffee shops, or even on-line. They usually can't explain exactly when they
    believe, and so direct questions about their faith, to their white coated high priests called scientists. And therefore, religious
    evolutionists are usually completely ignorant and innocent of the facts of real science and just base their beliefs and their
    love and devotion on the opinions of others. So in this way, they shut down all their mental reasoning and just follow the
    flow of their congregations. preaching to the converted. And so without thinking, they become scientific religious groupies,
    without any individualistic thinking among them. For none are allowed to disagree with their basic premise and dogma under
    the penalty of ex-communication from their hallowed halls of the religious faithful.

Few have ever questioned their faith and so the majority get quite upset, if you even suggest the most basic questions to
    them, as it shatters their dreams and illusions. They pretend to have evidence but when asked what it is, they become very
    evasive and non-committal, saying it is a "given" of their religion.

They are extreme fundamentalists that have isolated themselves from the reality of this world whether in science,
    spirituality, or even with life itself. They pin all their hopes and dreams upon Evolution's mysterious unexplainable ways
    and means which will somehow, someway rescue them from their plight and non-thinking via luck and chance. And it is
    almost impossible to carry on a rational conversation with them, let alone a mathematical or scientific one. For with every
    sentence they will evoke their faith in the impossible, if given enough time. And when that time frame oesn't work, they
    extend it from not just millions of years but to billions and now trillions of years. Their evolutionary goddess in their
    opinion is just so slow, she needs time to do her divine mutations and more time to select because of her lack of
    foreknowledge.

And yet, they are so deeply in love with their goddess and their religion of Evolution, that's it hard to break her spell over
    them. They try to say its a science of luck and chance rather than laws and design, but their faith has no connection to the
    real world. And sadly there is usually no way to bring them out of their religious dementia and lack of thinking, and yet as
    Christian scientists, who believe in logic and reason and facts and the real created world, we have to try.

IHS

David Jay Jordan

From http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Evolutionisareligion.html

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Laughter is the only appropriate response at this stage, since David is totally disconnected from reality and immune to all evidence, logic, and facts. He's had his ass handed to him on a platter dozens of times by you mean and countless others on other forums, and it doesn't faze him one bit. He just responds by ignoring the blazing facts and then declares that he is "winning". Reminds me of that other great winner we saw in the news not long ago:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0e1bc9ee47057d1886a4f9537e392f1bb675b97d56d719e119903f49339cf0a5.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	1613

Not a big surprise that he was banned from that forum you linked. I'll probably have to do the same soon, since there is no value in having him scribble his madness all over this forum.
    Yes, evolutionists always have to resort to banning and censorship, when they get defeated in battle.

Hence Richard, you follow their pattern and modus operandi as I mentioned BEFORE we started...

Thanks again for the confirmation, as creationism wins again even if banned. The truth goes on and you can;t destroy truths and laws and true biology and TRUE ORIGINS ..... designed and created by the King of Kings. Hence Richard you can not beat the Lord. Jesus always wins in the END.

Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    No I always have more arrows in my quiver. You evolutionists are so easy to defeat, because you are unprepared mentally and scientifically. Jesus would give you wisdom and fore-knowledge in your shallow texts if you asked HIM and started learnin g the basics.

Evolution is a Religion

Evolution is a religion because it is based on Faith and Hope in the unknown and unseen. It's followers firmly believe with
    all their heart and soul that their God of evolutionary chance and luck has created them, and they couldn't care less if there is
    no evidence to support it because they have absolute trust in their Deity called, Evolution.

And although, they have never seen her nor talked with her, but still they just believe and encourage one another in their
    worship services whether at university, or coffee shops, or even on-line. They usually can't explain exactly when they
    believe, and so direct questions about their faith, to their white coated high priests called scientists. And therefore, religious
    evolutionists are usually completely ignorant and innocent of the facts of real science and just base their beliefs and their
    love and devotion on the opinions of others. So in this way, they shut down all their mental reasoning and just follow the
    flow of their congregations. preaching to the converted. And so without thinking, they become scientific religious groupies,
    without any individualistic thinking among them. For none are allowed to disagree with their basic premise and dogma under
    the penalty of ex-communication from their hallowed halls of the religious faithful.

Few have ever questioned their faith and so the majority get quite upset, if you even suggest the most basic questions to
    them, as it shatters their dreams and illusions. They pretend to have evidence but when asked what it is, they become very
    evasive and non-committal, saying it is a "given" of their religion.

They are extreme fundamentalists that have isolated themselves from the reality of this world whether in science,
    spirituality, or even with life itself. They pin all their hopes and dreams upon Evolution's mysterious unexplainable ways
    and means which will somehow, someway rescue them from their plight and non-thinking via luck and chance. And it is
    almost impossible to carry on a rational conversation with them, let alone a mathematical or scientific one. For with every
    sentence they will evoke their faith in the impossible, if given enough time. And when that time frame oesn't work, they
    extend it from not just millions of years but to billions and now trillions of years. Their evolutionary goddess in their
    opinion is just so slow, she needs time to do her divine mutations and more time to select because of her lack of
    foreknowledge.

And yet, they are so deeply in love with their goddess and their religion of Evolution, that's it hard to break her spell over
    them. They try to say its a science of luck and chance rather than laws and design, but their faith has no connection to the
    real world. And sadly there is usually no way to bring them out of their religious dementia and lack of thinking, and yet as
    Christian scientists, who believe in logic and reason and facts and the real created world, we have to try.

IHS

David Jay Jordan

From http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Evolutionisareligion.html
    Those are your uninformed unintelligent OPINIONS. The way to prove your case is to provide evidence. Your opinion is not evidence.

And are you now denying that you are a "scientist and biologists"?
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

Thread Information