Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Proverbs 8 and Amos 5 (8th book of the 2nd cycle)

Proverbs 8 and Amos 5:

H2896 (mentioned 4 times),
    H3068 (mentioned 13 times),
    H7451 (mentioned 5 times),
    H8130 (mentioned 6 times),
    H8179 (mentioned 4 times),

Proverbs 8 and Amos 5
    in mentioning order:

H2896 (mentioned 4 times),
    H8179 (mentioned 4 times),
    H7451 (mentioned 5 times),
    H8130 (mentioned 6 times),
    H3068 (mentioned 13 times),

Proverbs 8

3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.

11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
    Amos 5

10 They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.

12 For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins: they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor in the gate from their right.

13 Therefore the prudent shall keep silence in that time; for it is an evil time.

14 Seek good, and not evil, that ye may live: and so the LORD, the God of hosts, shall be with you, as ye have spoken.

15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.

More on Proverbs 8 and Amos the 8th book of the 2nd cycle found here:
    http://gilgalsbiblewheel.blogspot.co...-and-amos.html

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    More on Proverbs 8 and Amos the 8th book of the 2nd cycle found here:
    http://gilgalsbiblewheel.blogspot.co...-and-amos.html
    Your math is sketchy and your very basis PREMISE is not from the Lord, its church indocrination and a search of glory, in trying to show it mathematically. It is and always will be UNTRUE.

The number of times a word or group of words is used, is not significant.
    The book Number of a BOOK in the Protestant Bible of 1850s does not mean anything
    The commas and periods of that man made canon of unprophetic books is not THUS SAITH THE LORD

All these incorrect assumptions are faulty, every word of Paul, and every word of the apostles is not direct PROPHECY.

They are not mathematically correct.

Logically Pauls words and his church system does not correlate to Jesus church system......

But if you think you can prove it, go for it, explain it mathematically, rather than trying to dazzle with manipulations.

Explain, explain, explain.......

But one verse from Paul and Peter does not sancify all their other words and make them absolute scripture and undebateable... nor TRUE.

Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Your math is sketchy and your very basis PREMISE is not from the Lord, its church indocrination and a search of glory, in trying to show it mathematically. It is and always will be UNTRUE.

The number of times a word or group of words is used, is not significant.
    The book Number of a BOOK in the Protestant Bible of 1850s does not mean anything
    The commas and periods of that man made canon of unprophetic books is not THUS SAITH THE LORD

All these incorrect assumptions are faulty, every word of Paul, and every word of the apostles is not direct PROPHECY.

They are not mathematically correct.

Logically Pauls words and his church system does not correlate to Jesus church system......

But if you think you can prove it, go for it, explain it mathematically, rather than trying to dazzle with manipulations.

Explain, explain, explain.......

But one verse from Paul and Peter does not sancify all their other words and make them absolute scripture and undebateable... nor TRUE.
    Yeah but what does that have to do with Proverbs 8 and Amos 5? Are you cutting and pasting your arguments? You mentioned Peter and Paul.

Thread Information