Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Yes, the "Miniature Bible" idea is very attractive. And there are some excellent hits, but there also are a lot of misses. And worse ... different people use different orders for the books and still find connections that convince them their own peculiar order is correct. I discuss this at length in a couple articles on my blog:

The Isaiah-Bible Coincidence Debunked

The Bible Wheel: Patternicity on Steroids
    My goal is to run through the books in details and see what results I come up with. This has been my objective the last few years. The Isaiah video was interesting because I'm not sure if the author was inspired by your website or not but you did mention that Thomas Nelson's forward mentioned Isaiah being a miniature bible. However if were going to compare Isaiah 1 with Genesis we need to run through the 50 chapters and see what things we have in common and not just guess by looking at the English text. Because one word in Hebrew may be translated into several English words.

I was looking at Isaiah 30 and book 30, Amos but not completely. But I noticed that prophesy not's Hebrew words were different. But does that mean they're not synonymous? I'm not sure. But I can't say much because I haven't analyzed it completely.

I did want to start researching Isaiah but then stopped because of certain books such as Genesis, Exodus, Psalms have too many chapters to look into.

But you need to understand my intention. It's not to prove the science of it but to have a bible study by comparing texts. And I feel blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by gilgal View Post
    But you need to understand my intention. It's not to prove the science of it but to have a bible study by comparing texts. And I feel blessed.
    And that's why so many Christians don't see any value in your study. If there is no real, objective, factual, scientific connection between texts based on the verse numbers, then you are misleading people when you focus on them. They typically say that if you just want to study the Bible, you should focus on the text, not the verse numbers that were added many years after the text was written.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Come on Greg. Please try to answer the question I asked.

How do the numbers show they are "linked" in a meaningful way? Other chapters are "linked" but they don't have any chapter or verse numbers that align with the Wheel. And other chapters that are aligned on the wheel don't have anything in common.

Don't you understand that cherry picking is a logical flaw that easily leads to false beliefs and even delusion? Don't you care about the truth? I just don't get it. I've explained this many times and you have not responded.
    I agree with Richard ..... explain your logic via your manipulations, or supposed connections. It makes no sense. Yes Genesis is gematrical and numeric, as it is direct prophecy... but thinking the rest of the Protestant Canon of the 1850s is exact is a stretch.

Your motivation may be noble, but you have flaws and it doesn't increase faith......

Trying to sanctify and verify.... "" women be silent, women cover your heads, men obey those that rule over you, pay tithes, and go to church and obey.""" as the Word of God doesn;t work because it is not the Word of God. Jesus is the Word of God, and His prophets spoke the driect woprd of God, but the epistles and church doctrines of Paul etc... are not the Word of God, even though the church people worship them as the Word of God, because it is the supporting system of the church system.

Chapter nos are bogus, verse correlations are bogus, word repetition is bogus.

Whole prophetic chapters are valid, wordfs are valid, but principles are totally valid. Stick to principles and know the Lords principles through testing and proving them in real life. Enough mathematical manipulation.

I respect the effort, and surely the motivation, but its for nought and decreases faith rather increasing it.

Stick to math, and facts, and the template of Creation, stick to the Lords design, chemistry, physics, genetics, true history etc etc...

IMO

David

And that's why so many Christians don't see any value in your study. If there is no real, objective, factual, scientific connection between texts based on the verse numbers, then you are misleading people when you focus on them. They typically say that if you just want to study the Bible, you should focus on the text, not the verse numbers that were added many years after the text was written.
    Amen, couldn't agree with you more.. Richard.

Focus on the principle, the moral of the truth written, condensed, explained or said in parables. Scripture whether in the Protestant Bible of 1850, or in Isaiah alone as read by the enuch, or numerous prophetic books as read by the Essenses, or the verbal word as heard by the woman at the well, etc etc..... are much more to be focused on rather than mysterious, unexplainable so called mathematical codes and wheels. No wonder Richard debunked his own attempts, its fruitless and worthless.

Study the real math of creation.

And they all said, AMEN PRAISE THE LORD... Amen ?

Many Christians won't see any value because they don't read the Scriptures themselves. If you love the LORD then you would want to learn his ways. And that happens by reading the Scriptures to have discernment and know what's God's will:

[Deuteronomy 11:1 KJV]
    Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God, and keep his charge, and his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

Book 11
    [1 Kings 3:3 KJV]
    And Solomon loved the LORD, walking in the statutes of David his father: only he sacrificed and burnt incense in high places.

[1 Kings 3:14 KJV]
    And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.

Many Christians won't see any value because they don't read the Scriptures themselves. If you love the LORD then you would want to learn his ways. And that happens by reading the Scriptures to have discernment and know what's God's will:

[Deuteronomy 11:1 KJV]
    Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God, and keep his charge, and his statutes, and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

Book 11
    [1 Kings 3:3 KJV]
    And Solomon loved the LORD, walking in the statutes of David his father: only he sacrificed and burnt incense in high places.

[1 Kings 3:14 KJV]
    And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.

Yes, Gilgal, learn His ways, by forsaking all and going into all the world as a full time missionary living by FAITH as an independant Christian missionary. Agreed. Its not learnt at home in front of a computer dissecting math that isn;t conclusive and has no value and is just a waste of time and effort. Learn His ways by doing His Will and get out.... do it, learn, test, be objective not theoretical.

Scriptures or Jesus direct words are very important to KNOW and have as our basis from real life experiences. Book learning can help get us started but we have to experience His words and do them as Jesus said

John 6, or 7

If any man will DO MY WILL he will know of the doctrine whether it be of God or not.......

Jesus said we have to do it to KNOW......

You learn by doing, you get healed as you went or as you go.

You learn to love, by loving.

Forget self righteousness and hundreds of laws, follow the Lord and love others and show them His LOVE. Thats our statue and commandment from HIM

Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Yes, Gilgal, learn His ways, by forsaking all and going into all the world as a full time missionary living by FAITH as an independant Christian missionary. Agreed. Its not learnt at home in front of a computer dissecting math that isn;t conclusive and has no value and is just a waste of time and effort. Learn His ways by doing His Will and get out.... do it, learn, test, be objective not theoretical.

Scriptures or Jesus direct words are very important to KNOW and have as our basis from real life experiences. Book learning can help get us started but we have to experience His words and do them as Jesus said

John 6, or 7

If any man will DO MY WILL he will know of the doctrine whether it be of God or not.......

Jesus said we have to do it to KNOW......

You learn by doing, you get healed as you went or as you go.

You learn to love, by loving.

Forget self righteousness and hundreds of laws, follow the Lord and love others and show them His LOVE. Thats our statue and commandment from HIM
    Yes but before doing his will you need to learn his will, which is by reading and listening the Bible, the Word of God.

Yes but before doing his will you need to learn his will, which is by reading and listening the Bible, the Word of God.
    But church people listen, but will not obey.

Jhn 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

You have to do His Will, to know His Will. You have to obey and GO, not just say you will go, and pretend you went.

Jeremiah 7
    ?26"Yet they did not listen to Me or incline their ear, but stiffened their neck; they did more evil than their fathers. 27"You shall speak all these words to them, but they will not listen to you; and you shall call to them, but they will not answer you. 28"You shall say to them, 'This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the LORD their God or accept correction; truth has perished and has been cut off from their mouth.?

Therefore thou shalt speak all these words unto them; but they will not hearken to thee: thou shalt also call unto them; but they will not answer thee.

IE They get the call, but they refuse to go......

Thats the word of God

Because church people worship seminarians who live in cemetries called bible schools and study theory, and words and doctrine rather than proven principles of the Lord, in testing out the Lords WORD firsthand

Jesus disciples didnt study for years before deciding to go and follow Jesus, they got the call and went by faith.

Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Jesus disciples didnt study for years before deciding to go and follow Jesus, they got the call and went by faith.
    You need to consider though,that I would doubt individuals had a copy of the Old Testament scrolls in their house, as opposed to today where it is accessible by internet, not only the entire bible, but dictionaries and concordances. That's why back then communities were highly regarded so that they could come together and read from the scrolls. But what does it serve to get together in churches today? I mean, most of the churches don't even read from the Scriptures, especially the King James Bible.

But I don't agree that the disciples didn't study the Scriptures. They did within the synagogues they attended to. Notice that when Jesus entered one synagogue he was reading from Isaiah. So they read in portions.

Thread Information