+ Reply to Thread

What is The CLEAR Party? A New Political System

What is,
    Constitutional Law Examination And Reform
    or
    The CLEAR Party all about?

Introducing a new political system for the 21st Century by Michael Banjanin

Introduction
    Ever wonder why anyone would vote for or believe such an obvious liar? I mean think about it, when you were younger were you ever weirded out by these sleazy eyed, repulsive and generally arrogant yes men, speaking a whole lot of jargon making promises they rarely kept and somehow kept getting away with it?

Well that?s how I felt, it's also the reason why I exercised my right not to enroll to vote. I couldn't understand why a better system, a more honest and accountable political system was never developed. As I got older I got wiser. I recognized the system that is, satisfies the agenda of the Few who are in control, much to the detriment of society as a whole.

So I began to think about this. We are continually being conditioned to follow their propaganda, which is to keep us in debt, to be dumbed down and specialize in our mundane mindless task orientated job until we're either worn out or made redundant. We are in fact victims of a perpetuating parasitical system.

Think about this:-

If we are supposedly born equal, why don't we all have an equal share in our country as an inheritance?

If this is a democracy, why aren't the people ever properly represented?

Who ever made us believe the lie that the average human does not have the intellect to make simple decisions on laws, based for the common good?

The answer to all these questions is based on lies and deception being fed to us by those who are currently profiteering on the backs of everyone else.

We are conditioned to believe that any real solution is only a pipe dream, a ridiculed Utopian Impossibility and that those in control do not Conspire. In fact anyone who even hints at the Word Conspiracy is automatically ridiculed, earmarked as a terrorist or even worse assassinated.

Now you may say, "Well look at the past, they shot JFK, Martin Luther King all the way back to Jesus and beyond to the dawn of time. It stands to reason that we'll never change the Nature of the Beast that lives in us. For who ever we put in power, you know the saying, 'As power corrupts, ultimate power corrupts ultimately,' eventually they'll cave in and be like the rest. Am I not right?" You conclude.

Well yes, your right. In fact it's the answer to the problem. Invert the power structure where 75% of members agree on the agenda, where the minister is simply a signatory and spokesperson, who has No Power to change what was voted. Brilliant!!!

Those who oppose could shoot our messenger, shoot our Kennedy so to speak and nothing would change, for we would have hundreds, thousands of Kennedy's ready to fill that ministerial position. Shooting the minister or even the entire top end brains trust would be pointless for it could not force the will of the majority.
    This would automatically eradicate the ability for a minority or secret subversive group from taking control.
    In other words unless the majority were corrupt, no corrupted law or agenda could pass.
    What I've been searching for is a Fully Transparent governing system designed to keep governance, Totally Accountable to the public for it's actions and to eliminate corruption.

This is what prompted me to invent the acronym of CLEAR, Constitutional Law Examination And Reform, a name which reflects that which is needed to be done.

The Aim is to unveil the truth, Full Disclosure to the public on all issues.
    For I believe, 'We Can Handle The Truth,' and that the 21st Century is ushering in a global ultimatum to our species:-

Which is to either stick to the Status Quo and remain Slaves to an archaic evil system based on one of the most evil games ever invented on this Earth, aka Monopoly, or

Break Free from this tyrannical lunacy of dog eat dog mentality and finally grow up as the conscientious species we would like to be remembered for. A legacy worth fighting for all our future generations.

Come, join Me and Billions of other like minded people who have finally had ENOUGH!

If you feel as strongly as I do about any one of these goals then I ask you, in all humility to contact us and get involved.

PS Now after 32 years of abstaining to enroll, in this being my 50th Jubilee year of life on this planet (2015), there is finally a Party Worth Enrolling to Vote For!
    Even though I know I'm venturing out on a limb,
    I'm going for it!

Michael Banjanin
    Founder of The CLEAR Party and
    Husband, Father, Plumber, Scientist, a man of faith in God,
    Both sinner and saint, perfect I aint,
    Just a fallible human being.

PO Box 980 Melton 3337 Australia
    Michael@goodperiodictable.com
    (clearparty.com.au - still under construction)
    So were you worth it?
    Seriously think about it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . were you worth dying on the cross for?

Agenda 21 = Global Genocide by the year 2030

Agenda 21 = Now Agenda 2030 = Global Genocide by the year 2030

Please watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l79Qa92DeU

It only goes for 5 mins but there is stacks of even more informative links if your only willing to look,

Now I know disclosure can seem some what daunting and that you can be left with a feeling of
    no hope,

But the GOOD News is there is hope, Jesus is coming,
    but the Bad News is we all have to go through the worst war in history first.
    Yet the Good News is YOU can make a difference and reduce the amount of carnage in your region

Start a CLEAR group amongst your friends today
    75% consensus on every law and directive.

It's simple and it works.
    If it's good enough for a Family Trust or any organisation that cares for ITSELF
    then why isn't it Good enough for a country?

I'll tell you why,
    because the Globalist Bankers could not DIVIDE and CONQUER You,
    Thats why!

Do Not Believe The Lie
    We can sustain 100 Billion people within 100 Cubic Kilometres without effecting the environment in any negative way
    with 150 metres squared living space per man woman and child
    Thats like a 50 to 60 square Mansion with four garages and an indoor pool (1 Builders Square = 10' x 10' or 100 square feet)
    for a Family of Four! With the Equivalent amount of area designated to feed the family, as well as walkway space and
    un congested open area (public space)
    No we do not have to be packed into sardine cans just because a Globalist wants to see how far they can push us!

We can create unlimited power which means unlimited matter or resource out of nothing because of a Universal Principle
    Known as OVER UNITY. It has been proven time and again and is the reason I've joined the Disclosure Movement,

If we band together that handful of greedy old men you are afraid of will not stand a chance
    Consider this. their money means nothing if we refuse to serve.
    Remember the movie Ants
    We outnumber them 7,000 to One.
    It's time to wake up or Die, your choice!
    As for me well, as Marshal Masters puts it,"I'm in it for the species."

The Answer to Everyones Problem is Clear,
    Very CLEAR!

Merry Christmas

Prof. Mad Mick (Strictly Amateur of course and wouldn't have it any other way)
    So were you worth it?
    Seriously think about it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . were you worth dying on the cross for?

Just Bringing it back

Could do with some feedback
    So I'm bringing it back to the forefront
    We all hate Politics but unfortunately can't ignore it
    So were you worth it?

Thread Information