Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    David.

You just debunked yourself. You just admitted that evolution is real and that evolutionists KNOW that evolution only deals with life AFTER it has begun. That means all your ramblings of conflating different theories with evolution are stinking putrid lies.

And lol at you saying evolution has nothing to do in other areas of true science. What ignorance. I suppose paleontology, geology, genetics, developmental biology, etc...are not true areas of science.
    I repeat, the theory of evolution according to evolutionists only applies to life.. its untrue as luck and chance does not apply to any real science, because science is gaved on the facts of creation created from the Beginning by the Creator.

Evolutionists have no connections with other sciences, none. Its just a secular religion, that tickles the ego, of scientists taht dont ewant to admit an intelligence greater than theirs.

The other sciences you mention L^& are complicit with the lie of evolution. There is no way to date fossils so they rely on the quesses of geologists who rely on a constant no castatrophic event timeline. They deny the worldwide flood so they can suggest that there has been no worldwide events that can shake or effect their so called rock layers or volcanic ayers etc etc. The dumb ignorant evolutionary biologist, then date their fossils according to the quesses of the paleotologists etc. Theorists backing up theorists, is not scioence but fiction and manipulation and denial backing up the same fictional timelines.

SEE the exact dating of the worldwide flood and the new posts confirming it thereIN.

Evolutionists rely on these other false sciences to back up their findings or help their artists imagine graphics for public consumption. Its all a con folks, all motivated by pride and wullful closed minded ignorance....

SEE Evolution is a BIG LIE

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/EvolutionisaBIGLIE.html 10 pages

Answer the question, evolutionists

As mentioned evolutionists are as evasive as ****. They hate to answer questions, and intentionally try to get off the topic.

This thread and this title and topic is about forces, the Laws of the Universe, so answer the questions evolutionists

1. Did evolution create any laws
    2. Have any laws evolved in time

You can say whatever you want.... usually though you, evolutionists admit that they dont know and that the laws were just magically there in the Beginning. But lets hear from them personnally and directly.

PS) I also just posted cell creation, as surely they dont want to state that cell creation came also by luck and chance or was just magically there when evolution appeared magically and took over the development process. But do go to that thread if interested in hearing from evolutionists how their evolution developed and created cells and evolved them even further. It will be interesting, but do be prepared for some very strong language from them when their religion is challenged, or ask their religion for an exlanation.

Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    I repeat, the theory of evolution according to evolutionists only applies to life..

Correct. That is why everything you write beyond this point to try and discredit evolution is a lie. Case closed.

ts untrue as luck and chance does not apply to any real science, because science is gaved on the facts of creation created from the Beginning by the Creator.

Evolutionists have no connections with other sciences, none. Its just a secular religion, that tickles the ego, of scientists taht dont ewant to admit an intelligence greater than theirs.

The other sciences you mention L^& are complicit with the lie of evolution. There is no way to date fossils so they rely on the quesses of geologists who rely on a constant no castatrophic event timeline. They deny the worldwide flood so they can suggest that there has been no worldwide events that can shake or effect their so called rock layers or volcanic ayers etc etc. The dumb ignorant evolutionary biologist, then date their fossils according to the quesses of the paleotologists etc. Theorists backing up theorists, is not scioence but fiction and manipulation and denial backing up the same fictional timelines.
    This really took some intelligence to put together. All I see is denial. Any moron can answer the way you do. Your replies are nothing but your own unintelligent opinions. You have to prove your assertions true before they are considered true. You can't do it and you know it. Sorry, the entire unified body of science who has proven themselves a gazillion times over are infinitely more credible than some creationist hack who pass his beliefs off as fact.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

As mentioned evolutionists are as evasive as ****. They hate to answer questions, and intentionally try to get off the topic.

This thread and this title and topic is about forces, the Laws of the Universe, so answer the questions evolutionists

You can say whatever you want.... usually though you, evolutionists admit that they dont know and that the laws were just magically there in the Beginning. But lets hear from them personnally and directly.

PS) I also just posted cell creation, as surely they dont want to state that cell creation came also by luck and chance or was just magically there when evolution appeared magically and took over the development process. But do go to that thread if interested in hearing from evolutionists how their evolution developed and created cells and evolved them even further. It will be interesting, but do be prepared for some very strong language from them when their religion is challenged, or ask their religion for an exlanation.
    You just admitted in the post above that evolution only deals with life AFTER it has begun. Now you are asking if evolution created any laws. I have no words to describe such foolishness.

Btw, those questions have already been answered in this thread. And this one. https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...9939#post69939
    Last edited by L67; 10-13-2017 at 06:35 AM.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

luck and chance does not apply to any real science
    Oh really? So you say that there is no science called "Statistics"? Wow. Google only returns about 10.9 MILLION pages when you search for "Statistical Science."

Is there no bottom to the abyss of your mind?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Get real David. You are one of the most evasive people I have ever encountered. You twist and turn like a serpent and refuse to stay on topic and answer any evidence presented.

Your questions are absurd. Evolution is a biological theory about the origin of species, not the origin of natural laws. You mind is confused and disordered.

Admitting things you don't know is the first step towards knowledge and the most basic requirement for intellectual honesty. You should try it sometime.

There is nothing "magical" about assuming that physical laws are "just there" since they could be ontologically necessarily. Or it could be that we live in a multiverse and all possible laws are manifested in different universes. Or maybe they were all created by a "God" who is magically "just there." If you have a problem with nature "just being there" then why don't you have a problem with your magical god "just being there"?
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

You just admitted in the post above that evolution only deals with life AFTER it has begun. Now you are asking if evolution created any laws. I have no words to describe such foolishness.

Btw, those questions have already been answered in this thread. And this one. https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...9939#post69939
    No, get some reading comprehension, you evolutionists say, evolution only deals with living life.... I didn't say it, its your ridiculous theory and you evolutionists say, your luck and chance theory applies to no other fields of real science, only with living life, that already was in existence.

I win again, please take English comprehension studies.

So again, I prove your evasive ways, just answer the question..

Dont be afraid, just answer according to your facts or according to your belief system...according to your bravery in being able to state something, anything.

Just answer the Questions. Be honest, be real

No, get some reading comprehension, you evolutionists say, evolution only deals with living life.... I didn't say it, its your ridiculous theory and you evolutionists say, your luck and chance theory applies to no other fields of real science, only with living life, that already was in existence.

Dont be afraid, just answer according to your facts or according to your belief system...according to your bravery in being able to state something, anything.

Why do you keep repeating the same error David?

Evolution is a BIOLOGICAL THEORY about the origin of species. It has nothing to do with how the laws of nature came to be.

Please try to understand basic English.

Check out my blog site

Let me help you out here. Your problem is that you are equivocating on the word "evolution." You are switching between meanings and so creating confusion. In one sense, evolution simply means "change over time" and in that context, it is possible that laws have evolved though it seems most likely that they are constant. The same word can refer to the theory of biological evolution which has absolutely nothing to do with your question about physical laws "evolving over time".

Your comments are radically confused. It almost looks like a deliberate strategy to avoid dealing with the evidence, which would be quite tragic, though not as tragic as the more likely case that your mind is so disordered that you cannot even understand an explanation when it is spelled out in minute detail. I say "tragic" because you appear to be choosing darkness over light, lies over truth, and that is a moral tragedy.

Check out my blog site

So you are saying evolution doesn't deal with life after it arose? Ok.

That's not what you said in this thread.

Here was our conversation.

Here was my reply in post 7.

So much ignorance crammed into one post.

You don't get to change the definition of evolution by lying to serve your perverted agenda. Evolution only deals with life AFTER it has arose. Nothing more. No honest person that understood the theory has ever claimed otherwise. Dishonest people such as yourself try to pollute the argument by convoluting what the theory even says.
    Here was your reply in post 10.

(Exactly, Evolution only rides on the coat-tails of life that has already come into existence.
    You flat out agreed with me that evolution only deals with life after it arose. Now you are contradicting again yourself by saying evolution doesn't say that. What a shock.

I answered those questions already. And what a shocker that you agreed with my answer. Now you are back to asking these moronic questions again.

From that same post I just posted above.

Here was my answer:

Evolution didn't evolve any laws in the context you are trying to say it did. WE created laws to explain the observed phenomena. Thanks for proving your gross ignorance of the matter
    Here was your reply:

(Exactly, evolution did not evolve any laws, or create any forces

Congrats on your win for being the biggest tool on the internet.

Thread Information