Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Forces and laws are facts and truths. Evolutionists now use the word phenomena, to suggest it is just a phenomena, but the word literally means a FACT. Observed facts when analysied mathematically produce mathematical equations as mentioned, and these produce mathematatical laws that apply which show exact relationships, not by chance but by design. The laws of thermodynamics, phyics etc... are LAWS. They are not natural, they existed upon creation. Insane evolution did not create any laws or change any laws, and the theorists, do anything they can, do hide the facts, that evolution does not apply.
    More of your idiotic lies. It is you the pathetic liar who tried to say I was using the word phenomena as just some random event. I can PROVE your lies.

Here is what I said in post 4.

Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    Evolution didn't evolve any laws in the context you are trying to say it did. WE created laws to explain the observed phenomena. Thanks for proving your gross ignorance of the matter.
    Anyone with a functioning brain(not you) can clearly see I used the word phenomena to mean FACT.

Here was your moronic reply.

Readers do take note and notice this modus operandi of evolutionists and non thinking semantic linguistics types, who twist and subvert knowledge with their language and comments.

Do see that they change the word or intent of MIRACLE of DESIGN and RATIOS and BALANCE and HARMONY and EQUALITY into the word PHENOMENA, (Silvanius just tried it or used it on another post today. SEE ECLIPSE THREAD) This is now part of their lingo.
    Look at those pathetic lies. You tried to claim I was trying to twist the word phenomena. And now you are doing it again. What a joke you are.

Now you are trying to take credit for saying the word phenomena means a fact. But that doesn't work because I'm the one who post the definition to clear this argument up.

Post 8.

You think phenomena is somehow a trick word. Let's see what it means in the context I am using it. From Merriam's. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/phenomenon

phenomena : an observable fact or event

So are you really trying to tell everyone that the laws we use to describe observed phenomena are not FACTS? Are you saying the forces(phenomena) in the universe are not facts? Either you are the biggest moron or the most pathetic liar I have ever witnessed. There is nothing deceptive about the word phenomena unless you deny that it means an observed fact. That wouldn't surprise me if you did deny its meaning.

This is pure madness. There is nothing else to say other than you are insane.

The laws existed from the BEGINNING.

Evolution as you admit does NOT create forces and has no value except within your theory of luck and chance called Evolution.

Evolutionary non thinking, therefore has no bearing on this thread about forces. The observed phenomena, that always happen are called laws. They exist, in every sphere regardless of the label we put on them. They exist, and always have been...as I have explained.

They are mathematical and are not linguistic. Switching to the spiritual laws or civil law or nationalistic laws is another twisting of your mind, to try and support your theory that laws do not exist. Sorry they have always existed and your pet theory has nothing to say about them, and did not create them or change them or make them evolve into new laws....

The weak nucleur law did not evolve. All laws and forces, and speeds existed from the Beginning. And as mentioned, in the Gold Thread, atoms did not create themselves. Gold did not create itself by luck and chance. Electrons and protons did not create themselves and balance themselves and dictate their speeds by themselves over time.
    Let me put it to you real simple. Your comments are unintelligent bullshit! That's all there is to it. This conversation never went to the next level because you refuse to form rational intelligent responses. I haven't ever witnessed someone like you who can write so much, and yet say absolutely nothing at the same time.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

Do tell us L.... when the weak nucleur force came into existence according to your theory, and whether it has changed or evolved to fit into the atomic structure phenomena. ?

We await your brilliance or lack thereof.
    I have no idea what you are even asking. Do you even know what you are babbling about?
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

I have no idea what you are even asking. Do you even know what you are babbling about?
    Of course, you dont know what I am talking about, because you are an evolutionist and your religion is evolution. And as you mentioned evolution does not deal with forces, and thats exactly what this thread or topic is about. Time even millions of years did not create forces and can not change forces or laws of these forces, this you admit. In other words, you are out of your league, as luck and chance even if given billions of years, does not apply HERE. You can only preach that amoung your evolutionary peers.

What I have shown HEREIN, is that the weak nuclear force had to be designed in advance, simultaneously with the electro-magnetic force, and strong nuclear force at ONCE...complete and harmonizing before a Creator in one fell swoop could create an ATOM.

You cant understand this because you are an evolutionist and it is another contradiction to your religion, and your hypothetical theory needs billlions and trillions of years to hope for your supposed evolutionary changes. And none ever came but still you look for a change, to make your religion and false science secular...

Back to real science and away from your inability to comprehend FORCES.

More of your idiotic lies. It is you the pathetic liar who tried to say I was using the word phenomena as just some random event. I can PROVE your lies.
    Lets go over your semantics once again, as you evolutionists are tricksters and deceivers.

Phenomena as you yourself stated is supposed to mean ..... an observed fact.

But wait a minute, an observed fact is not a law. It takes time and effort and mathematics, and equations not just mindless observation to understand a phenomena. You evolutionists are mesmerized by phenomena including LIFE, but never go further into the science of cause and effect that brings about these FACTUAL OBSERVATIONS. You have no idea about the laws, the equations of forces, the balance, the creation of LIFE.

Observed facts become laws when you study them and find out their properties, ((This is what true scientists have done, whereas false evolutionists just get mesmerized and stupified by observed coincidences and facts by their mindless observations and call them phenomena..... or other tricky words to cover the facts...and hidden LAWS that govern these phenomena. In other words, they just dont know. Get your science together and stop theorizing and get down to mathematics, and laws, and forces, and speeds and times, and geometry.

Quite being semantic and linguistic in your theories and study laws and the cause and effect of observed FACTS. Study the laws of Creation !!

Lets go over your semantics once again, as you evolutionists are tricksters and deceivers.

But wait a minute, an observed fact is not a law. It takes time and effort and mathematics, and equations not just mindless observation to understand a phenomena. You evolutionists are mesmerized by phenomena including LIFE, but never go further into the science of cause and effect that brings about these FACTUAL OBSERVATIONS. You have no idea about the laws, the equations of forces, the balance, the creation of LIFE.

Observed facts become laws when you study them and find out their properties, ((This is what true scientists have done, whereas false evolutionists just get mesmerized and stupified by observed coincidences and facts by their mindless observations and call them phenomena..... or other tricky words to cover the facts...and hidden LAWS that govern these phenomena. In other words, they just dont know. Get your science together and stop theorizing and get down to mathematics, and laws, and forces, and speeds and times, and geometry.

Quite being semantic and linguistic in your theories and study laws and the cause and effect of observed FACTS. Study the laws of Creation !!

Of course, you dont know what I am talking about, because you are an evolutionist and your religion is evolution. And as you mentioned evolution does not deal with forces, and thats exactly what this thread or topic is about.
    That has nothing to do with why I had no idea what you were talking about. I had no idea what you are talking about because your so called question was an unintelligent mess.

Time even millions of years did not create forces and can not change forces or laws of these forces, this you admit. In other words, you are out of your league, as luck and chance even if given billions of years, does not apply HERE. You can only preach that amoung your evolutionary peers.
    No I did not admit this. These are your ignorant words. I said evolution had NOTHING to do with how life originally came to be. What a shocker that I have to correct you yet again.

What I have shown HEREIN, is that the weak nuclear force had to be designed in advance, simultaneously with the electro-magnetic force, and strong nuclear force at ONCE...complete and harmonizing before a Creator in one fell swoop could create an ATOM.
    You haven't show a damn thing. All you have done is assert your ignorant claims with ZERO evidence. You have no evidence for you claims. Period.

You cant understand this because you are an evolutionist and it is another contradiction to your religion, and your hypothetical theory needs billlions and trillions of years to hope for your supposed evolutionary changes. And none ever came but still you look for a change, to make your religion and false science secular...
    What a load of horseshit. I understand that you can't prove how life came to be any more than I can.

Back to real science and away from your inability to comprehend FORCES.
    You haven't even talked real science. You have spewed untold absurdities in your attempt to sound intelligent. It has backfired royally for you. Because those that know better than you can clearly see you have no idea what you are talking about.

Once again, you are perverse liar as I will demonstrate.

And that's the way I used it you freaking lunatic.

A scientific law is an observed FACT! That is the whole reason humans wrote the scientific laws is because of the observable facts.That is exactly what I have said since post 2. You just aren't smart enough to understand what I have said.

I said this in post two. Evolution didn't evolve any laws in the context you are trying to say it did. WE created laws to explain the observed phenomena. Thanks for proving your gross ignorance of the matter.

What I said is 100% FACT. The laws are our explanations of the observed facts.

Let's see the definition of scientific law. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/scientific-law

noun
    a phenomenon of nature that has been proven to invariably occur whenever certain conditions exist or are met; also, a formal statement about such a phenomenon; also called natural law

That is exactly what I said.

No shit. That is what I have said from the beginning.You are the most inept tool I have ever witnessed. This was the exact reason you were banned from this forum before. You are not rational and you spew lies as freely as you breathe.

Ha! Law of creation? You admit scientific laws are based on observable facts. Where are the physical observable facts that prove creation. Oh that's right, you don't have any.

Ha! Law of creation? You admit scientific laws are based on observable facts. Where are the physical observable facts that prove creation. Oh that's right, you don't have any.

Yes, observed facts that can be formulated into Laws, as in LAWS, that are the cause and effect of the observed facts, composing laws that are repeatable. Its not mere observed facts, and then theorise and theorise on the theories of luck and chance.

Observed facts, can be isolated and studied and tested until equations can be made that show a repeatable TRUTH of hidden LAWS and FORCES. Its not man made but LAWS that were composed in making all things, as HEREIN we are showing that the Creator had to have foreknowledge of His atomic structure and then make weak nuclear force.

Dumb evolutionists just theorise and say things just happened by chance and phenemna just happen naturally via their god of Nature, helped along by their God of Evolution, and selected by their God of Selection.

Its your secular religion, so preach your theory..I will explain the LAWS of our CREATOR, and HIs Science and TEMPLATE

Science wins, Jesus wins and _____ win.

If there is anything you learn in real scienc, its that all things are connected and effect other things and other matter. There are precise cycles, precise laws that inter-act with all other laws, and create a unifed and stable envirorment ... a homeostasis, a BALANCE, an EQUILIBRIUM.

Evolutionists try to say that it all came about by luck and chance and at random or equalised in time (Maybe a billion or two of years).

But then again, evolution is such a wild and insane theory, that they usually stay away from projecting their theory to other areas beyond, living creatures evolving into other living creatures. They usually stay away from suggesting chemicals evolved into other chemicals, or stay away from suggesting cell walls magically evolved to create life in the first place, or stay away from getting into physics where one law evolved into another law. I mean its so ludicrous to believe in life evolving, let alone all these other scientific fields having come about by evolutionary luck and chance.

So there we be.... evolution did not create any laws and did not evolve any forces into other forces.

All evolutionists can say, is that it must have been there originally. Why because they have an origin that just magically created things but they make that origin or originator, a new god ...sometimes called evolution, sometimes nature, or natural selection, or something similiar.

Evolutionists know that their doctrine, their theory does not apply to other areas of true science.... it has no connections and does not apply, except to living orgainisms that were supposedly already there by themselves..ORGINally.

IE Forces were not created at random and did not evolve from other forces.

The Creator created them intact from the BEGINNING.

iar.

Evolutionists know that their doctrine, their theory does not apply to other areas of true science.... it has no connections and does not apply, except to living orgainisms that were supposedly already there by themselves..ORGINally.

David.

You just debunked yourself. You just admitted that evolution is real and that evolutionists KNOW that evolution only deals with life AFTER it has begun. That means all your ramblings of conflating different theories with evolution are stinking putrid lies.

And lol at you saying evolution has nothing to do in other areas of true science. What ignorance. I suppose paleontology, geology, genetics, developmental biology, etc...are not true areas of science.

Thread Information