Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Evolutionists insanely say 'Forces came into existance through evolution (chance)' ?

Evolutionists are afraid of explaining anything, or showing proof of anything, but lets go back further in the process of life... back to the original FORCES that shaped atoms, so that an atom could exist...so that a molecule could exist, so that a living organism could have existed.

The Theory of Everything which is actually the LAW of Everything, says and means that at the highest level there is only ONE FORCE, all forces are or were united as ONE. This being a very Christian biblical ideal and truth.....

In other words, the four forces are designed and unified together via the GREAT FORCE or DESIGNER , not of mere life, but of FORCES, LAWS, and then LIFE.

Evolutionists can not possibly say or extend their idiotic theory to the Beginning and Design of Forces and so surely can not elude to their god of evolution being capable of, creating forces and laws by chance and luck and mutations. They may get angry that their theory has no answer, and therefore, complain semantically about, people not understanding their theory, because it is unexplainable even by them.

So anyway, in response to the ongoing thread about Weak Nuclear Forces, here at the Bible Wheel....

https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...9903#post69903

Do answer these questions evolutionists....

Did evolution create any laws. Did it create any forces ?

If so, is evolution creating new laws and new forces as we speak. Or is it dead after the initial effort of its creative push or explosions?

Did evolution counterbalance the laws of attraction and repulsion within the nucleus, by luck and chance so that like charged protons would not fly apart within the nucleus of the building block of an atom. IE.. did evolution create the structure, and forces within an atom. ......Not within a simple cell, but within an atom !!!

Please answer according to your theory and any proofs you might have. Thanks I an we await your replies.

Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Evolutionists are afraid of explaining anything, or showing proof of anything, but lets go back further in the process of life... back to the original FORCES that shaped atoms, so that an atom could exist...so that a molecule could exist, so that a living organism could have existed.
    This is rich considering you have yet to give a single proof that everything was created.

The Theory of Everything which is actually the LAW of Everything, says and means that at the highest level there is only ONE FORCE, all forces are or were united as ONE. This being a very Christian biblical ideal and truth.....
    Except that the Theory of Everything hasn't been proven just like your imaginary god. Imagine that.

In other words, the four forces are designed and unified together via the GREAT FORCE or DESIGNER , not of mere life, but of FORCES, LAWS, and then LIFE.
    Where is your proof?

Evolutionists can not possibly say or extend their idiotic theory to the Beginning and Design of Forces and so surely can not elude to their god of evolution being capable of, creating forces and laws by chance and luck and mutations. They may get angry that their theory has no answer, and therefore, complain semantically about, people not understanding their theory, because it is unexplainable even by them.
    That's because the theory of evolution makes no such claims. Have you found proof of your claims yet?

Did evolution create any laws.
    No. We did.

Did it create any forces ?
    Dumb question.

If so, is evolution creating new laws and new forces as we speak. Or is it dead after the initial effort of its creative push or explosions?
    More dumb questions. Elementary students know the answer to these questions.

Did evolution counterbalance the laws of attraction and repulsion within the nucleus, by luck and chance so that like charged protons would not fly apart within the nucleus of the building block of an atom. IE.. did evolution create the structure, and forces within an atom. ......Not within a simple cell, but within an atom !!!
    More ill formed moronic rubbish.

Please answer according to your theory and any proofs you might have. Thanks I an we await your replies.
    Have you found proof of your claims yet?
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

Originally Posted by davidjayjordan

Then answer the question, especially since you think you are an advanced evolutionist, in luck and chance. As mentioned evolutionists can not and will not answer this question. Answer the question !

See again, L refuses to answer and attempts to deflect the question by calling it rubbish. Why because he cant answer it.

(Dont hold your breathe folks and readers, evolutionists have no answers, and L is showing classic signs of avoidance. They refuse to answer or even make a theoretical quess.... their theory does not apply to anything)

Then answer the question, especially since you think you are an advanced evolutionist, in luck and chance. As mentioned evolutionists can not and will not answer this question. Answer the question !
    I did answer your question, but you aren't intelligent enough to understand my answer. It's like this. Your question is so dumb that even elementary students know the answer to it.

You are asking if evolution is creating new laws and forces AFTER you admitted yesterday that evolution only deals with life after it was started. Let that sink in just how stupid that is.

But! I did give you an answer in the other thread. Post 7 https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...9939#post69939

Here was my reply to your nutty comments about evolution creating new laws and forces.

Evolution didn't evolve any laws in the context you are trying to say it did. WE created laws to explain the observed phenomena. Thanks for proving your gross ignorance of the matter.

And you agreed with me. Now you are contradicting yourself yet again by asking the same questions again. Pure insanity.

Your comments are not justified. They are pathetic lies.

See again, L refuses to answer and attempts to deflect the question by calling it rubbish. Why because he cant answer it.
    More lies. It is rubbish when you contradicted yourself yesterday.

I explained to you what evolution is yesterday. Post 7 https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...9939#post69939

It goes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post

So much ignorance crammed into one post.

You don't get to change the definition of evolution by lying to serve your perverted agenda. Evolution only deals with life AFTER it has arose. Nothing more. No honest person that understood the theory has ever claimed otherwise. Dishonest people such as yourself try to pollute the argument by convoluting what the theory even says.

Your reply.

(Exactly, Evolution only rides on the coat-tails of life that has already come into existence.

So now you have contradicted yourself yet again. I have no hope that you will admit your lies because you're religion has corrupter your mind and your morals.

Proof? There is a mountain of evidence supporting evolution. And your evidence? ZERO.

(Dont hold your breathe folks and readers, evolutionists have no answers, and L is showing classic signs of avoidance. They refuse to answer or even make a theoretical quess.... their theory does not apply to anything)
    There was no avoidance of your unintelligent bullshit. I gave you much more than you deserved. ANd there was certainly no integrity on your part by admitting your pathetic lies and bullshit.

Your mind is a mess. Just stop wasting everyone's time with your verbal diarrhea.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

I automatically win because you have no class when debating and descend into gross insults as your only modus operandi for ever discussing anything.

No, your dam perverted theory rides on the back of created living organisms, according to you and yours. It has absolutely no bearing in any other field of science. You have no validity (however trumpted up) or laws or principles that apply in any other real science. Therefore evolutionaries, should because of their admitted inadequacies and vacuum, keep their deplorable unscientific luck and chance theory out of any other debate. But they can;t because it is their secular religion.

So from above, you admit that your god of evolution did not create forces.

Evolution didn't evolve any laws in the context you are trying to say it did. WE created laws to explain the observed phenomena. Thanks for proving your gross ignorance of the matter.

Therefore I win, your god did not create the weak nuclear force, whereas my ALMIGHTY GOD or FORCE could logically have done so, because the forces are seemingly contradictory because one applies at short distanceds and the other at longer distances, which makes the structure of an ATOM possible.

You lose, I win. The weak nuclear force was created to creat ATOMS. Amazing and true. The Lord created all the forces and is the ULTIMATE TOE of EVERYTHING.

Now lets go opver your double speak, you state in double speak language...that Evolution didn't evolve any laws in the context you are trying to say it did. WE created laws to explain the observed phenomena. Thanks for proving your gross ignorance of the matter.

IE...evolution has nothing to do with the laws, I repeat the LAWS of the Universe, the LAWS of PHYSICS and MATTER... in whatever context anyone is speaking about. Did you see the double speak.

We created laws to explain the phenomena..... More double speak, WE, in evolutionary terms means people, mankind, as evolution wants to take the credit for labeling a law, which already exists. Mankind's labels for the double speak word 'phenomena' instead of law or laws, is evasive, tricky and double speak. An avoidance of again stating that evolution and mankind did NOT create the laws or phenomena that exist and have existed from the BEGINNING of CREATION. So again, evolution and their evolutionary worshippers ONLY deals with the so called violation of the laws as with the violation of the LAW, that all things go to a lesser state of organization with time.

Evolution and evolutionaries are semantic experts until you see through their ploys and ementia and avidances as they almost always on que, end up with some kind of slur against anyone that doesn't believe in their god, and their semantics and twistings.

Creation wins again... evolutionists can not answer the questions because evolution has created nothing and can't change the laws...or LAW that always existed from CREATION from an INTELLIGENT DESIGNING ALL POWERFUL FORCE.

Whimpy evolution can now go back in its hole, with its tsail between its legs once again..

I automatically win because you have no class when debating and descend into gross insults as your only modus operandi for ever discussing anything.
    Right.... You were the first to throw insults. In fact, you have thrown insults in every post you have made. But don't let your hypocrisy stand in the way of your self appointed victory.

No, your dam perverted theory rides on the back of created living organisms, according to you and yours.
    It's not according to me. It's according to the entire unified body of science. You are calling the entire unified body of science liars in service of your ridiculous religion. Sorry, science wins every time.

It has absolutely no bearing in any other field of science.
    Thank you for the laugh. This statement tells all intelligent people just how ignorant you really are.

So from above, you admit that your god of evolution did not create forces.
    Why would it when the theory doesn't state as such? Why is such basic rationality beyond your intellect?

Therefore I win, your god did not create the weak nuclear force, whereas my ALMIGHTY GOD or FORCE could logically have done so, because the forces are seemingly contradictory because one applies at short distanceds and the other at longer distances, which makes the structure of an ATOM possible.
    Great! Another self appointed victory based on your own ignorance.

Yes, your god "COULD" have created everything if he existed. Where is your proof that he even exists? Oh that's right, you have none.

You lose, I win. The weak nuclear force was created to creat ATOMS. Amazing and true. The Lord created all the forces and is the ULTIMATE TOE of EVERYTHING.
    Look, another self appointed victory based on no evidence. Where is your evidence for you massive victory? Oh wait, there is no evidence for your victory dance

Now lets go opver your double speak, you state in double speak language...that Evolution didn't evolve any laws in the context you are trying to say it did. WE created laws to explain the observed phenomena. Thanks for proving your gross ignorance of the matter.

IE...evolution has nothing to do with the laws, I repeat the LAWS of the Universe, the LAWS of PHYSICS and MATTER... in whatever context anyone is speaking about. Did you see the double speak.
    There was no double speak on my part. You are spewing lies again. You are the MORON who asked me the ridiculous of question of: "what laws did evolution evolve". I gave you the correct answer. Evolution didn't create any laws in the context you were asking.

BTW, scientific theories are higher than scientific laws. Evolution is a theories, therefore it is a fact! Deal with it.

We created laws to explain the phenomena..... More double speak, WE, in evolutionary terms means people, mankind, as evolution wants to take the credit for labeling a law, which already exists.
    WRONG! Laws are our descriptions of observed phenomena. Nothing more.

Mankind's labels for the double speak word 'phenomena' instead of law or laws, is evasive, tricky and double speak.
    Bullshit! You don't know what you are talking about. There is nothing tricky about the word phenomena. Only if you are an blathering idiot.

An avoidance of again stating that evolution and mankind did NOT create the laws or phenomena that exist and have existed from the BEGINNING of CREATION. So again, evolution and their evolutionary worshippers ONLY deals with the so called violation of the laws as with the violation of the LAW, that all things go to a lesser state of organization with time.
    What a load of crap. You are such a pathetic liar.

Your brain is totally broken. That is all there is to it.

You just quoted me as saying that evolution didn't evolve any laws, and now here you are saying I an avoiding saying evolution didn't create any laws. Jesus Christ you're a confused mess.

The rest of your incoherent comments are just plain dumb.

Evolution and evolutionaries are semantic experts until you see through their ploys and ementia and avidances as they almost always on que, end up with some kind of slur against anyone that doesn't believe in their god, and their semantics and twistings.
    Nice try liar. YOU are the one playing words games. I have been very clear in my comments. I challenge you to find one comment of mine that supports your lies. You can't and you won't because you are a dishonest hack.

Creation wins again... evolutionists can not answer the questions because evolution has created nothing and can't change the laws...or LAW that always existed from CREATION from an INTELLIGENT DESIGNING ALL POWERFUL FORCE.
    Ah... another self appointed victory based on lies, ignorance, and contradictions. Bravo!

I've answered your questions. You expect evolution to answer all your questions and it doesn't. But it's ironic that you don't hold yourself to the same standard as you do others. I ask for evidence of your creation claims and all I get from you is silence.

Whimpy evolution can now go back in its hole, with its tsail between its legs once again..
    Yes, evolution will now back to saving lives and telling us the history of our species.

Readers do take note and notice this modus operandi of evolutionists and non thinking semantic linguistics types, who twist and subvert knowledge with their language and comments.

Do see that they change the word or intent of MIRACLE of DESIGN and RATIOS and BALANCE and HARMONY and EQUALITY into the word PHENOMENA, (Silvanius just tried it or used it on another post today. SEE ECLIPSE THREAD) This is now part of their lingo.

Another word, they might use is COINCIDENCE, as this is tied directly to their luck and chance theory. I saw this used on a TV special yesterday.

Now to their paretted new lingo and diversion and denial of exact laws... And yet before reposting this insanity, do realize that L67 did not make it up himself, they all parrot this insanity over and over to each other to comfort one another in their religion.

HERE IT IS

Theres their phenomena word, but they are trying to say laws of the Universe, physics laws, thermodynamic laws, are just man made.... just a description.
    They suggest it is just a label, nothing more. They will refuse to admit laws exist, and existed at Creation. They know evolution didn;t create any or hasnt changed any, so they just say they are observable. NO SO, they are proveable and testable and always EXACT. Mathematics and equations verify this, as a TRUTH, as a LAW.

Evolutionists are evasive, tricky, deceptive and nothing more than language twisters on their pul-PITS

Forces EXIST, LAWS EXIST, they are not man made, and putting a label or word to them does not mean man created them

Man can discover their existence through hard work, mathematics, physics etc.. like Newton etc... but man does not create these forces or laws, or speeds or time..they are and were created.

SEE and study

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/StolenInformation.html

For I am always way ahead of you L67, and miles ahead of no brain evolutionists

Man in his pride, seems to think that he in his mind has created a whole new "High Technology" that will
    elevate him to some new 'god' like status. He believes he is creating new inventions and new technologies that
    will deliver him from his own destructions.

But wait a minute, this is in direct contradiction to the Eternal Biblical principle that "There is no new thing
    under the Sun". Because the two can't be simultaneously true, one has to be a lie and the other truthful.

So let's to get a few things straight to start with to find out the truth. For what is the explosion of knowledge
    right now anyway, except the revealing of eternal laws and truths and principles that have always been. There
    is no new physical or spiritual laws that are being created only the discovery of what has already existed from
    the Creation of the Universes. No new invention creates any new laws., they only use what has already been
    created.

Does man create matter? Well Yes, he does for micron seconds. His elements beyond the Lord's 92, do exist in
    a flash of an eyelid and less, until they disintegrate. But nothing man creates lasts. This is why he is just a re-
    combiner of life and the materials of life. But he is not the Creator.

Does he create life in a test tube? Yes but No,…..because he just takes living matter, or a living egg and a
    living sperm and mates them artifically into life. Only the Lord of Lords and King of Kings has ever created
    LIFE. For He (Jesus) even said, "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. (John 14:6). Man only
    recombines life and alters what has already been created. And usually it will turn into disaster. For is this not
    what cloning is also about? Isn't man just taking living cells and replicated them in their earlier embryonic
    stages as to try and form a new life from the old?

Man can't create life, as any married couple knows. All they do is pass on the life they have been given
    through sexual reproduction and recombination of their seed or DNA. Nothing has evolved because all things
    were designed to be harmonic from the start.(SEE Creation versus Evolution Board)

I mean where did the knowledge come from originally. Did mankind think it up, or did it come from the Spirit
    World. You guessed it, for if you read Genesis 6, the evil angels that mated with the daughters of men, didn't
    think up their knowledge but got it from the Lord's spirit world which was created by the Lord. These evil
    angels just twisted these truths for their own evil ends which brought on more pain and suffering to mankind.

For instead of using knowledge for good, these evil entities used the knowledge for evil and for warfare. For if
    you even look around today most of man's greatest technologies are again being used for the development of
    warfare or for the collection of material wealth for a few rather than the majority.

There has been no new created laws by man, he has had no real new inventions? I mean I got a patent for a
    'floating flyhook' but was it really an invention? No. I just used the laws that were already there. I didn't create
    the fish, or the water, or the physical laws that made the hook's motion attractive to the fish, the Lord did. I
    just used the Creations of the Lord and the created LAWS of the Law for the worthy purpose of tricking the
    fish…Ha.

So there is no new invention under the Sun after all, as the wisest man in the world noted (King Solomon).
    For even computers which are advancing the new technology didn't create itself but was only possible because
    of the absolutely amazing properties of crystals involved in storing data via its memory resonance. Man didn't
    create the crystalline shape or properties of the crystals. He is just using them for his own purposes. The
    Lord knows all about crystals and memory, and computers, He has every word and every action on His
    database from the very beginning. There is no knowledge, he is unaware of. He knows it ALL, and has heard
    every lie as well, from the creator of lies, Satan. And the only time the devil says any truth is to give credence
    to his up-coming lie.

The Devil only steals the Lord's truths and knowledge in an attempt to give credence to his Lies, for he is the
    father of lies and was such from the very beginning. For if you study the truth (which comes from the Lord
    and from a healthy fear of the Lord), you start to realize that any real truth is an eternal truth that is timeless,
    and not merely temporal. And so once again, you'd have to admit that All truths have always been true and
    always existed in the Spiritual Plane even if we are just discovering them personally ourselves.

For he that seeketh findeth and he that asketh truth from the truthgiver (Jesus) shall be given the truth. And
    what is truth ....... JESUS.

In His Service

David Jay Jordan

Readers do take note and notice this modus operandi of evolutionists and non thinking semantic linguistics types, who twist and subvert knowledge with their language and comments.

Do see that they change the word or intent of MIRACLE of DESIGN and RATIOS and BALANCE and HARMONY and EQUALITY into the word PHENOMENA, (Silvanius just tried it or used it on another post today. SEE ECLIPSE THREAD) This is now part of their lingo.

Another word, they might use is COINCIDENCE, as this is tied directly to their luck and chance theory. I saw this used on a TV special yesterday.

Now to their paretted new lingo and diversion and denial of exact laws... And yet before reposting this insanity, do realize that L67 did not make it up himself, they all parrot this insanity over and over to each other to comfort one another in their religion.
    Talk about a word salad. There was no twisting of words on my part. That is YOU who has twisted my words. Your whole argument is just plain stupid. It's so easy to debunk your foolishness.

Theres their phenomena word, but they are trying to say laws of the Universe, physics laws, thermodynamic laws, are just man made.... just a description.
    They suggest it is just a label, nothing more. They will refuse to admit laws exist, and existed at Creation. They know evolution didn;t create any or hasnt changed any, so they just say they are observable. NO SO, they are proveable and testable and always EXACT. Mathematics and equations verify this, as a TRUTH, as a LAW.
    And here is the crowning moment of such stubborn stupidity.

You think phenomena is somehow a trick word. Let's see what it means in the context I am using it. From Merriam's. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/phenomenon

phenomena : an observable fact or event

So are you really trying to tell everyone that the laws we use to describe observed phenomena are not FACTS? Are you saying the forces(phenomena) in the universe are not facts? Either you are the biggest moron or the most pathetic liar I have ever witnessed. There is nothing deceptive about the word phenomena unless you deny that it means an observed fact. That wouldn't surprise me if you did deny its meaning.

Evolutionists are evasive, tricky, deceptive and nothing more than language twisters on their pul-PITS
    Bullshit! It is YOU who speaks with a forked tongue. You have twisted everything I have said in every post you have made to me. I have had to correct everything you you accuse me of. Your words are pure bullshit. This is the way all typical creationists act.

Forces EXIST, LAWS EXIST, they are not man made, and putting a label or word to them does not mean man created them
    Explain how a law exists in the physical realm. The very fact that we have forces is why he have scientific laws.

Murder is against the law. Does that mean the law is physical or one we assign to the description of murder?

Man can discover their existence through hard work, mathematics, physics etc.. like Newton etc... but man does not create these forces or laws, or speeds or time..they are and were created.
    All of which are the result of mans intellectual abilities.

Nobody has said man created those forces but you. The laws exist because man wrote them by observing these scientific facts.

I'm glad you brought up Newton because this will debunk your claims. Newton had the three laws of motion. Are you trying to say Newton did not create the three laws of motion? He certainly did through the scientific method. They are not physical laws no matter how much you want them to be.

Study what? There is nothing in there worth a damn.

For I am always way ahead of you L67, and miles ahead of no brain evolutionists
    I don't think so. Anyone like you who equivocates on simple words like phenomena is not even in the same universe as me. You haven't presented one fact to me. I have debunked every argument you have made with REAL demonstrable facts. Every time I debunk you, you switch topic immediately to avoid admitting your errors. I've got your number David.

Man in his pride, seems to think that he in his mind has created a whole new "High Technology" that will
    elevate him to some new 'god' like status. He believes he is creating new inventions and new technologies that
    will deliver him from his own destructions.

But wait a minute, this is in direct contradiction to the Eternal Biblical principle that "There is no new thing
    under the Sun". Because the two can't be simultaneously true, one has to be a lie and the other truthful.

So let's to get a few things straight to start with to find out the truth. For what is the explosion of knowledge
    right now anyway, except the revealing of eternal laws and truths and principles that have always been. There
    is no new physical or spiritual laws that are being created only the discovery of what has already existed from
    the Creation of the Universes. No new invention creates any new laws., they only use what has already been
    created.

Does man create matter? Well Yes, he does for micron seconds. His elements beyond the Lord's 92, do exist in
    a flash of an eyelid and less, until they disintegrate. But nothing man creates lasts. This is why he is just a re-
    combiner of life and the materials of life. But he is not the Creator.

Does he create life in a test tube? Yes but No,???..because he just takes living matter, or a living egg and a
    living sperm and mates them artifically into life. Only the Lord of Lords and King of Kings has ever created
    LIFE. For He (Jesus) even said, "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. (John 14:6). Man only
    recombines life and alters what has already been created. And usually it will turn into disaster. For is this not
    what cloning is also about? Isn't man just taking living cells and replicated them in their earlier embryonic
    stages as to try and form a new life from the old?

Man can't create life, as any married couple knows. All they do is pass on the life they have been given
    through sexual reproduction and recombination of their seed or DNA. Nothing has evolved because all things
    were designed to be harmonic from the start.(SEE Creation versus Evolution Board)

I mean where did the knowledge come from originally. Did mankind think it up, or did it come from the Spirit
    World. You guessed it, for if you read Genesis 6, the evil angels that mated with the daughters of men, didn't
    think up their knowledge but got it from the Lord's spirit world which was created by the Lord. These evil
    angels just twisted these truths for their own evil ends which brought on more pain and suffering to mankind.

For instead of using knowledge for good, these evil entities used the knowledge for evil and for warfare. For if
    you even look around today most of man's greatest technologies are again being used for the development of
    warfare or for the collection of material wealth for a few rather than the majority.

There has been no new created laws by man, he has had no real new inventions? I mean I got a patent for a
    'floating flyhook' but was it really an invention? No. I just used the laws that were already there. I didn't create
    the fish, or the water, or the physical laws that made the hook's motion attractive to the fish, the Lord did. I
    just used the Creations of the Lord and the created LAWS of the Law for the worthy purpose of tricking the
    fish???Ha.

So there is no new invention under the Sun after all, as the wisest man in the world noted (King Solomon).
    For even computers which are advancing the new technology didn't create itself but was only possible because
    of the absolutely amazing properties of crystals involved in storing data via its memory resonance. Man didn't
    create the crystalline shape or properties of the crystals. He is just using them for his own purposes. The
    Lord knows all about crystals and memory, and computers, He has every word and every action on His
    database from the very beginning. There is no knowledge, he is unaware of. He knows it ALL, and has heard
    every lie as well, from the creator of lies, Satan. And the only time the devil says any truth is to give credence
    to his up-coming lie.

The Devil only steals the Lord's truths and knowledge in an attempt to give credence to his Lies, for he is the
    father of lies and was such from the very beginning. For if you study the truth (which comes from the Lord
    and from a healthy fear of the Lord), you start to realize that any real truth is an eternal truth that is timeless,
    and not merely temporal. And so once again, you'd have to admit that All truths have always been true and
    always existed in the Spiritual Plane even if we are just discovering them personally ourselves.

For he that seeketh findeth and he that asketh truth from the truthgiver (Jesus) shall be given the truth. And
    what is truth ....... JESUS.

In His Service

David Jay Jordan
    Another rant with no evidence. You have nothing other than your empty assertions to provide.

Forces and laws are facts and truths. Evolutionists now use the word phenomena, to suggest it is just a phenomena, but the word literally means a FACT. Observed facts when analysied mathematically produce mathematical equations as mentioned, and these produce mathematatical laws that apply which show exact relationships, not by chance but by design. The laws of thermodynamics, phyics etc... are LAWS. They are not natural, they existed upon creation. Insane evolution did not create any laws or change any laws, and the theorists, do anything they can, do hide the facts, that evolution does not apply.

The laws existed from the BEGINNING.

Evolution as you admit does NOT create forces and has no value except within your theory of luck and chance called Evolution.

Evolutionary non thinking, therefore has no bearing on this thread about forces. The observed phenomena, that always happen are called laws. They exist, in every sphere regardless of the label we put on them. They exist, and always have been...as I have explained.

They are mathematical and are not linguistic. Switching to the spiritual laws or civil law or nationalistic laws is another twisting of your mind, to try and support your theory that laws do not exist. Sorry they have always existed and your pet theory has nothing to say about them, and did not create them or change them or make them evolve into new laws....

The weak nucleur law did not evolve. All laws and forces, and speeds existed from the Beginning. And as mentioned, in the Gold Thread, atoms did not create themselves. Gold did not create itself by luck and chance. Electrons and protons did not create themselves and balance themselves and dictate their speeds by themselves over time.

Do tell us L.... when the weak nucleur force came into existence according to your theory, and whether it has changed or evolved to fit into the atomic structure phenomena. ?

We await your brilliance or lack thereof.

Thread Information