Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Cal;ling me a lying hack and a pathological liar shows you cant answer the questions I asked of you evolutionaries, and so you avoid answering, as per usual and try personal attacks, tp try and put fear in the hearts of any that would oppose your secular religion of evolution.
    Did you or did not exemplify good moral integrity by admitting your error AFTER I pointed it out? No. You FALSELY declared victory when I pointed out your error. You CANNOT claim victory on a falsehood. That's lying. A good honest person would have admitted their mistake to advance their argument. Have you or have you not dishonestly represented what the theory of evolution actually says? YES!

    Thanks for proving over and over again that you are a pathological liar. This is the exact behavior you were banned for months ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Answer the questions..... and state how the fources conspired together to form atoms, before the nucleus could be put together ?
    Why? It wouldn't do any good. You're not interested in a debate. All you care about is misrepresenting science in service of your perverted agenda. Besides, you IGNORED my refutation of your blatant error. So it is you who did not answer my reply in an honest fashion by admitting your mistake. You don't get to pile on questions to be answered until YOU admit your error. That's how a debate works. But we both KNOW you could care less about a debate.


    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Was it again by your magical god of luck and chance.....
    You just summed up your entire belief system.

    You're the one who believes in some imaginary sky god.

    You're the one who can't provide any evidence for design or else you wouldn't be wasting everyone's time attacking evolution.

    That is why you attack evolution. Because your claims of design are worthless without evidence and you know it.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    try after try until they finally conceived of a new force to counter the electrostatic force of likes repelling.
    Yes, scientists made up something that was demonstrable such as the strong nuclear force.

    Sorry bonehead, you don't get to bullshit me with such nonsense.


    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    No, thats insane, but do go ahead and explain your luck and chance theory once again, but do show some class and stop your rants about me being a liar.
    You are a pathetic liar and I have proven it. I find it hilarious that you a telling someone to show some class.

    Look at the first FIVE words you wrote in this thread. Demented perverted scientifically dumb evolutionists

    Real classy David. I guess now I can call you a lying hypocrite.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Its a debate and you are suppose to answer the questions from your perspective, otherwise I win again, because design and intelligence always wins.
    I gave you an honest reply to your gross error. You went on to declare victory by doubling down on a falsehood. I can see where that would be a big win for you David.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    (Exactly, Evolution only rides on the coat-tails of life that has already come into existence.
    So you admit that is all evolution is. Thank you admitting that. That means all your misrepresentations beyond this point are lies. You just admitted in your own words that you are a pathetic liar with a perverted agenda.


    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Evolution and evolutionaries are dumb founded in any other area of true science. They get angry when they shallowness is revealed.It has no answers in its luck and chance theory that explains, cell walls or forces working together to form atoms. Evolution and evolutionaries are dumb founded in any other area of true science. They get angry when they shallowness is revealed.
    Now you have contradicted yourself from your above statements.

    Evolution has no explanatory power beyond what the theory actually says. It never did. Only dishonest fools like you insist that it must state something that it doesn't.


    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Therefore their gig is up, their god is limited and restricted, whereas real science and laws interconnect.
    Good one David. Makes perfect sense. Only an idiot would think evolution is related to biology, paleontology, etcc....

    David for the win!



    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    (Exactly, evolution did not evolve any laws, or create any forces. Evolution does not explain anything in any area of science, let alone physics Its a secular religion for atheists restricted only to life that already existed and has no explanations for anything else in science, and hence evolutionists get very angry when confronted with this truth. Luck and chance is not part of science, it is the motivation of gamblers.)
    These are all lies since you admitted evolution only deals with life AFTER it has begun.


    at evolution doesn't explain anything in any area of science.

    There it is folks. This is what mindless bullshit religion does to your brain.


    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    (Yes, creation is understandable, when you know the basics, the scenario, and the Creator. Yes, the Creator created the forces at ONCE and in UNITY and counter BALANCE so that He could create atoms wih nucleuses that dont repel and explode outward. You cant explain it, but Creationists can, because the TOE, dictates that the Ultimate FORCE or CREATOR is greater than all the forces, and hence can create the FORCES themselves. All you have is luck and chance. We have the ULTIMATE FORCE that created all forces. Study SET LAW MATHEMATICS.
    Total bullshit! You have no evidence and you know it. No creationist has any evidence or else this debate would have died long ago.


    I can see why you would cling to an unproven theory of everything since that is where your god sits. He's totally unproven like the theory you cling to.

    And lol at you telling me to study SET LAW MATHEMATICS. That's funny David.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Evolution does not advance medicine, medicine is a healing process, not done through waiting for millions of years of luck and chance to see a development made. Creation demands study and the mind and testing and proving precepts..... evolution means sitting on your hands and doing nothing and expecting a beneficial mutation to change things for the better. Buck up evolutionaries and get busy and learn the basics and the Lord's laws.
    Peer reviewed papers are clearly wrong. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1852567/

    Companies like Creative Biomart who make a living doing this are wrong. Creative BioMart is a leader in applying directed molecular evolution to improve healthcare by discovering, optimizing and developing human biotherapeutics

    Here is what they do for those interested. http://www.creativebiomart.net/Directed-Evolution.htm

    Evolution is the bedrock of biology. You cannot discuss discoveries in biology without attributing it to evolution one way or the other. Only dishonest ignorant fools believe otherwise.

    I'm getting tired of all this winning David.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  3. #13
    Peer reviewed papers of evolutionary thinking by evolutionary peers, all competeing for a breakthrough in evolutionary theoretical thinking that will bring them honor and glory and funding, is not science but a con and a deception.

    Evolutionists have absolutely no answer for how protons got the ability to bind through a 'force' that a larger distances make protons repel. Forst of all, they admit their insane theory of luck and chance, ONLY applies within organisms that already came into beingand admit they know nothing outside of living.... and hence they have no idea, how they or anything came into being. IE they are dumb and ignorant about cell walls and cells, let alone molecules, and atoms and forces.

    Hence all they can do is rant and rave and complain and call me and creationists liars, etc etc... Why to cover up their ignorance... they have no answers, and refuse to make any statements so try character assasination.

    Facts wins, principles win, intelligence wins, design wins... The Lord created the weak nucleur force so He could put together protons in a nucleus, and make atoms, to create molecules to create living organisms and LIFE.

    Do note how evolutionists have no answers.

    And admanantly refuse to stand on anything or explain anything, according to their theory. Besides as they admit, thier luck and chance theory does not apply to physics, so their comments can NOT be valid HERE, because again luck and chance does not apply, and hasn;t created anything.

    I repeat, evolution did not create the weak nuclear FORCE

    The ULTIMATE FORCE, or ALMIGHTY FORCE which created all forces harmoniously for His Design created the weak nuclear FORCE.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Peer reviewed papers of evolutionary thinking by evolutionary peers, all competeing for a breakthrough in evolutionary theoretical thinking that will bring them honor and glory and funding, is not science but a con and a deception.
    This isn't an answer. These are you unintelligent opinions. So the entire unified body of science is wrong about evolution? Intelligent people are suppose to believe the lunatic ravings of an insane creationist that evolutionary biology is a con? This is the typical ill informed unintelligent rhetoric typical of all insane creationists. Yes, you are insane.





    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Evolutionists have absolutely no answer for how protons got the ability to bind through a 'force' that a larger distances make protons repel.
    Neither do you. Making baseless assertions with no evidence doesn't help your cause. We know you don't have any evidence to support your claims or else you would present it. All you have are empty assertions and you know it.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Forst of all, they admit their insane theory of luck and chance, ONLY applies within organisms that already came into beingand admit they know nothing outside of living.... and hence they have no idea, how they or anything came into being. IE they are dumb and ignorant about cell walls and cells, let alone molecules, and atoms and forces.
    Again, neither do have any clue how things came to be.

    You constantly are conflating evolution with abiogenesis. That's typical of all creationist morons. The theory of evolution states very clearly what it is. For you to rave like a lunatic that it should have an answer for how life came to be is totally dishonest and moronic. Both of which describes you perfectly.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Hence all they can do is rant and rave and complain and call me and creationists liars, etc etc... Why to cover up their ignorance... they have no answers, and refuse to make any statements so try character assasination.
    I didn't just call you a liar. I PROVED you were a liar.

    I have plenty of answers. None of which have anything to do with your lunatic rants.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Facts wins, principles win, intelligence wins, design wins... The Lord created the weak nucleur force so He could put together protons in a nucleus, and make atoms, to create molecules to create living organisms and LIFE.
    None of those describe your side of the argument. In fact, your empty assertions actually weaken you case because you have ample opportunity to support your assertions with demonstrable evidence. And why don't you provide any evidence? Because you have none and you know it.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Do note how evolutionists have no answers.
    That's not true. Your unintelligent rants are not valid questions. You some how mistake your silly rants as legitimate questions. I assure you they are most certainly bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    And admanantly refuse to stand on anything or explain anything, according to their theory. Besides as they admit, thier luck and chance theory does not apply to physics, so their comments can NOT be valid HERE, because again luck and chance does not apply, and hasn;t created anything.
    That's a total lie. I told you exactly what the theory of evolution states. You are the unintelligent person who keeps lying about what evolution actually is. Just take a good look at these unintelligent ramblings. You admitted yesterday that evolution only pertains to life after it had begun. Now you are ranting again how evolution hasn't created anything or has nothing to do with physics. It's just plain lunacy. There is no depth to your absurdity. You quite obviously lack the intelligence to speak competently around any kind of science. It's that obvious.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    I repeat, evolution did not create the weak nuclear FORCE
    That's great, because you are the only nut spewing that bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    The ULTIMATE FORCE, or ALMIGHTY FORCE which created all forces harmoniously for His Design created the weak nuclear FORCE.
    The ULTIMATE baseless assertion with no evidence. Bravo!
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    The ULTIMATE FORCE, or ALMIGHTY FORCE which created all forces harmoniously for His Design created the weak nuclear FORCE.

    The ULTIMATE baseless assertion with no evidence. Bravo!
    Any educated person, KNOWS that T.O.E. also known as the LAW of EVERYTHING by those in the know....... understand that this theory which is a LAW, states clearly that all forces are ONE, all forces work together as ONE, all forces are literally ONE at the very highest level or magnitude.... meaning that there is only ONE FORCE, and all other forces stem from it, as they are a product of it.

    In other words, the creator has to be above the creation. The Teacher has to be above the students. In math, you might use the >, GREATER THAN SYMBOL

    The CREATOR of the weak force or strong force, or electromagnetic force HAS to be GREATER THAN or > than these individual forces, and be > than the whole summation of ALL FORCES. The ULTIMATE FORCE designed the forces to be harmonious and balanced. Proof asked for, proof given !!

    Jesus wins again !

    I realize you don't know math or physics only luck and chance, so I easily understand your wrath and persistent name calling. But my true science defeats your false science...and your lack of math shows you have ZERO understanding, until you lose your wrath, and close mindedness.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •