Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Real researchers RESEARCH, and make progress. Evolutionists only have luck, and chance and/or lucky chances.
    This isn't an answer. This is the type of rhetoric someone spews when they have nothing else to say to the facts. Nothing bu denial on your part. Sorry, you're not competent enough to declare that the entire unified body of science that accepts evolution as true to be liars. Our understanding of disease has expanded ten fold thanks to the studies of evolution. That's why we have new antibiotics every year to combat viruses that evolve. Companies spend billions every year using directed evolution to produce these cures. It's a win for all. Yo



    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    For nothing is too small for the Lord, and nothing to big for the Lord of Creation. He made the smallest building blocks, atoms, neurons, protons, electrons, and sub atomic particles swirling in and out of existence (Above and Below the speed of light in phi spirals) as well as making the stars and UNIVERSE.... For He created all and everything.
    You would love nothing more than to be able to point to some kind of evidence to support your assertions. We all know by now that you have none. All you have is words on page from a primitive book that has been debunked on a thousand points.



    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    Having established this principle, lets get back to out gold atoms and its amazing shells. Shells at phi ratios outward, all these shell pathways of electrons speeding at almost the speed of light, yet staying in their orbits without flying outward. STOP and THINK about that miracle. Just below the speed of light and an electron flies around a miniscule atom, and stays in orbit.
    You didn't establish anything. All you did was make baseless assertions with no evidence.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    This isn't an answer. This is the type of rhetoric someone spews when they have nothing else to say to the facts. Nothing bu denial on your part. Sorry, you're not competent enough to declare that the entire unified body of science that accepts evolution as true to be liars. Our understanding of disease has expanded ten fold thanks to the studies of evolution. That's why we have new antibiotics every year to combat viruses that evolve. Companies spend billions every year using directed evolution to produce these cures. It's a win for all. Yo
    Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post


    Aha...a cornerstone of evolutionary faith. Viruses change in their attacks on the original design. And so evolutionists who so want their not to be an original design and want changes to occur in the original DNA of mankind and life, cling to this invader or cancer, or disease as their cornerstone of truth that diseases change.

    Life gets destroyed by germs and cancers and viruses, as sin and disease entered the world because of man's and woman's sins.

    Read Genesis, as mankind has left the Garden where all the healing leaves of the Lord were and are... for even today almost every medicine that heals comes from living created matter...... whereas the rest are man made cooctions usually made for moeny, made for FDA approval, made to take from mankind, or keep therm alive so the medical field pharmacies and drug companies can steal from the fearful and dying.

    Yes, virusses change and adapt, it is their modus operandi as allowed by the Lord, according to the curse on the Earth. Yes, thats how the Lord created them, to be a leech, not a living independant organiosm, but a sucker, a life drainer, as with all the devils perversions and the devil Himself. For the Lord created even Him as well. The Lord created even the dark side for His LIGHT SIDE PURPOSES

    I assume you mean, medicine quessing where viruses traits would try to attack human beings away from the original DESIGN next.

    Cause Yes, humans are so fearful and lack so much faith, and abuse their body with GMO foods and gluttoness, and not enough work etc... that mankind does get diseased...and then frets that they are going to die... buck up mankind, we all die...

    Its part of the Design, the Plan... a time to get eternal life and eternal wisdom in selecting the ETERNAL ORIGINAL LIFEGIVER.

    But do note viruses as with the devil always try new tactics to invade living cells... Yes, they change lies like cancer, as they are dependant on life to live, They have no life of their own, so must attack to stay alive... Yes, they are devilish, and they invade those that are weak. Viruses are leeches and evolutionists use their tactics in destruction and mayhem as proof of evolution, when it is proof of disease destroying and trying to kill living cells. Viruses like cancer (which is a lie in the replication of original designed structure of living cells, are diabolical, and they do change tactics as in a war of deception and false replication etc etc.. If you base viruses as your proof of evolution, go for it, its your life. Viruses dont evolve, but have been given the ability to adapt and change their lies, and structure, so as to attack and kill and destroy.

    Scientists quess wrong on the new...keep'em alive flu vaccines' almost every year, as new damnable strains try and kill off the old and weak... but science is not paid to keep people alive and healthy, just alive and draining of their finances.

    But then again modern medicine derives almost all their truely healing compounds back to life itself and the leafs that heal straight from the Lords remedies and GARDEN.. And man's vaccinations, are used to give disease rather than cure disease for the most part, as man's medicine is money based and not based on health and happiness and life. (FDA, altuism, etc etc etc..)

    But if you love man, and Jimi Hendrix, rather than the healing power of the Lord, and if you think you can stop aging and death, then you hasve the right to worship your evolution and wait for it to change you. Your choice.

    You would love nothing more than to be able to point to some kind of evidence to support your assertions. We all know by now that you have none. All you have is words on page from a primitive book that has been debunked on a thousand points.I already have thousand or more pages of PROOFS~already, and am progressing, you have nothing written.


    You didn't establish anything. All you did was make baseless assertions with no evidence.
    You should be my set up man, as you lead me into more answers....as I am always way ahead of you, because with the Lord and His Laws, which you have evaded again as I caught you again in your semantic twistings and denials...... I and any true researcher goes from precept to precept as we study the Lords Creation, truth by living proveable truth.

    http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Mathem...anDesign1.html (Eight Pages of proofs)

    Just ask for more proofs and I shall deliver...... you will give the automatic without researching answer of "you didnt prove anything" because proof destroys your religion and worship of luck and chance in your god of evolution. But just ask for further proofs....

    In His Scientific Service

    David
    Last edited by davidjayjordan; 08-24-2017 at 09:23 AM.

  3. #13
    L...L...L.... as mentioned do revise or change your signature, its overall intent is valid and TRUE.

    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi HendrixThe world has to get away from the love of power, and get into the power of love before they will find peace...as the same goes for you personally. It is a TRUTH.

    Love and power are diametrically opposed. To have love, real love, a person and the world has to be unselfish, rather than selfish and self centered.

    Jesus is that love, demonstrated and PROVED that LOVE, and is the LOVE OF GOD as He sacrificed ALL because of His LOVE for us.

    But as He said in Pslams, When I speak of love, they are for war. In other words, the world hates His love and the mention of His love and Design.

    Jimi Hendrix, might have realised this truth, but Jimi Hendrix did not have the power to live his life in love and descended into drugs and failure because, he failed.

    So maybe drop the name of Jimi Hendrix and find a similiar quote, without the reference to Jimi. He knows now, how he failed and why he failed.
    Only Jesus LOVE succeeds.

  4. #14
    Back to the topic and away from the negativity and closed mindedness of non researching evolutionists who deny everything..


    ************************************************** *********************

    Gold is incorruptable, it stays shiny, WHY because it does not combine with other materials or other elements. Its perfection, does not need others to bring it down and tarnish it.


    Its Platonic Shells of micro distances of swirling electrons at almost light speed, are so stable and sufficient and perfect and so exactly balanced that it need not combine with other elements. In its mono atomic and diatomic state it is ETERNAL, in a sense.

    No wonder the Lord designed it to show His GLORY

    https://www.google.ca/search?hl=en-C....0.-M_MHcGtG6k

    Then a true researcher starts going through this links step by step, maybe selecting this one for further study

    https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Gold




    Interesting....

    So now consider the amazing property or balance of an electron spinning around a nucleus, at almost light speed, yet it does not fly outward, but retains that orbit, as a moon around a planet does. The forces being EQUAL, how does this happen.

    Well as we found out evolution did not create any forces, and also was not available to balance these forces or counterbalance forces (as with the nuclear weak force counterbalancing the strong force) Why because evolution is not a force and was never alive nor ever has changed anything....

    The balance and equality and stability of an atom had to be designed at ONCE in all its details with all the other atoms, and in accordance with all the FORCES and their balances and implications at ONCE. They have not deviated since the Lord created them in the BEGINNING.

    Prove it, we are HERE and the elements are HERE and working and viable. Life works, atoms work...they did not happen by chance. If they happened by chance, prove it...evolutionists. Sit down with your protons and electrons, and wait for an atom to get created by luck and chance and take as much TIME as you want...waiting.

    Creation wins, evolution loses

    We win because the Lord designed atoms, and the configurations of an atom.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Aha...a cornerstone of evolutionary faith. Viruses change in their attacks on the original design. And so evolutionists who so want their not to be an original design and want changes to occur in the original DNA of mankind and life, cling to this invader or cancer, or disease as their cornerstone of truth that diseases change.
    David,

    You need to stop lying. That is NOT my position. I have said over and over that there "could" have been a supernatural being that created everything. It's just that there is no evidence to support that belief. You have spewed NOTHING but bullshit for days in your replies to me, and not once have you provided one shred of evidence that would convince a rational skeptic. There is no peer reviews scientific evidence to support your baseless assertions. The writings on your website are not proof of anything. The only thing they prove is that you have an vivid imagination.

    The rest of your post in an unintelligible mess. I have no idea what you are trying to say with that word salad. I don't even think you know what you are trying to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    You should be my set up man, as you lead me into more answers....as I am always way ahead of you, because with the Lord and His Laws, which you have evaded again as I caught you again in your semantic twistings and denials...... I and any true researcher goes from precept to precept as we study the Lords Creation, truth by living proveable truth.
    These are more of your putrid lies. You haven't caught me twisting anything. If you really did catch me twisting words, then you could easily point to the post where I have done so. The fact that you make so many baseless assertions only proves that your arguments are as empty as your head.

    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    http://www.davidjayjordan.com/Mathem...anDesign1.html (Eight Pages of proofs)

    Just ask for more proofs and I shall deliver...... you will give the automatic without researching answer of "you didnt prove anything" because proof destroys your religion and worship of luck and chance in your god of evolution. But just ask for further proofs....

    In His Scientific Service

    David

    Yea, that will convince a rational skeptic. Where is your physical scientific proof of your imaginary friend? Imagine my shock when you NEVER provide any.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by davidjayjordan View Post
    L...L...L.... as mentioned do revise or change your signature, its overall intent is valid and TRUE.

    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi HendrixThe world has to get away from the love of power, and get into the power of love before they will find peace...as the same goes for you personally. It is a TRUTH.

    Love and power are diametrically opposed. To have love, real love, a person and the world has to be unselfish, rather than selfish and self centered.

    Jesus is that love, demonstrated and PROVED that LOVE, and is the LOVE OF GOD as He sacrificed ALL because of His LOVE for us.

    But as He said in Pslams, When I speak of love, they are for war. In other words, the world hates His love and the mention of His love and Design.

    Jimi Hendrix, might have realised this truth, but Jimi Hendrix did not have the power to live his life in love and descended into drugs and failure because, he failed.

    So maybe drop the name of Jimi Hendrix and find a similiar quote, without the reference to Jimi. He knows now, how he failed and why he failed.
    Only Jesus LOVE succeeds.
    There is no proof that Jesus is love or truth. You are a prime example of that. You are one of the most piss poor representatives of Christ I have ever witnessed. You spew nothing but lies, contradictions, and absurdities in the name of Christ. You have spewed endless lies at me in every post you have made to me. Sorry, you and your ilk only solidify my position that there is no Jesus guiding your life. I thank you for that.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix


  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by L67 View Post
    There is no proof that Jesus is love or truth. You are a prime example of that. You are one of the most piss poor representatives of Christ I have ever witnessed. You spew nothing but lies, contradictions, and absurdities in the name of Christ. You have spewed endless lies at me in every post you have made to me. Sorry, you and your ilk only solidify my position that there is no Jesus guiding your life. I thank you for that.
    You're welcome,.... as atheists and agnostics and evolutionists always look for excuses for their lack of courage in going straight to the SOURCE... JESUS to find out whether or not He created all things or whether or NOT He Loves them.

    They always try to blast those that know the Lord for being imperfect so they can justify their errant ways. They always say there is not enough proof, always..excuses excuses.

    "It is the Lords glory to hid a matter \but the honor of kings to find it out...." Bible verse

    Seek and ye shall find and quite whining about their not being enough proof, thats ludicrous, insane, untrue, and simply an excuse.

    Thanks for proving my point...

    Now back to the design of GOLD.....

  8. #18
    Back to Gold and its unique structure.... research research research, for if we search we shall find....as Jesus said...

    Amazingly yesterday Michael wrote me once again as we lost connection through email, and as it so happens HEREIN I was again studying chemistry, and the electron shells....Michael putting his GOOD PERIODIC TABLE online and on video.

    Its at http://goodperiodictable.com

    But do note, how he also mentions over and over again about T.O.E and about the phi ratio.

    I must look into it further and see if we are on the same page

    Because HERE http://goodperiodictable.com/authors-note/

    The first blue highlighted graph does mention mathematically the limit of electrons or full shell mathematics, and theres gold's shells

    2-8-18-32-18 and add the last electron to make 79.

    More later, study and find and search and find, its all mathematics and exactness if we get it right, not mere observed phenomena, that mesmerizes, but exact laws that dictate an exact design for exact purposes.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    184

    We Have choices

    David
    That which defines us as complex biological sentient beings is not made by only the observation of how we're put together
    Rather we are better defined by our thought processes, how we respond and function as well as how we spend our time outside
    of our need for survival mode.
    For instance, I'm here right now because of the combined effort of the human community. If I was on my own I could never
    have the time nor ability to be able to contemplate such extravagances as being that well fed, clothed and housed that I could
    get on this contraption ie.computer and converse and conject with people all over the globe.

    Now that in itself is profound. Yet many tend to overlook the enormous efforts it has taken millions of us to get to this position.
    I cant help but recognise more than two sides to most arguments, because I've managed to absorb a lot of what I've recieved.
    Unfortunately we humans tend to Forget the past and tend to delve in extravagances like:

    "This is MY Human Right to be an unbelieving piece of crap and ALL I want to do is get off on whatever I WANT and the rest of
    YOU can go F@#K Yourselves!!! I am pushy and will ridicule anything you say against me because I'm spoilt and can't recognise it.
    I'll kill whatever whenever I LIKE and there aint a god damn nigger wog wop gook spac nerd dog faggy dike champ thing you
    can do about it! You know why? According to Dennis Leary, "CAUSE WE STOLE I MEAN GOT THE BOMB!(and all the other little goodies)"

    David, it's not for us to convince anyone here or anywhere about Gods existence. What defines us from robots is
    OUR FREEDOM OF CHOISE and our ability to make really really stupid decisions at times. Now if you believe then thats accredited
    to your good fortune for I can see the benefits in that, yet there are others who disagree and for GOOD reason.

    See for millenia at least we have been fighting a spiritual war where Evil People have Entered OUR most honoured and sacred
    places and Homes and have Abused us in the name of JESUS. Wolves in sheep clothing.
    Personally I've had enough. I hate where the church has gone and understand why people don't believe.

    I'm OK with that.
    History MUST repeat,
    It's prophesied and both you and I KNOW the source to be both ACCURATE and TRUE.

    You know God prefers One who believes without seeing,
    So . . . let it go.

    There's enough proof for Gods existence and design on this site,
    Richards early works, Vernon Jenkins and Craig Paardekoopers works are phenomenal. Still to this date there are certain Anomalies
    that Richard still agrees may show intelligent design. Yet he remains Agnostic, thats HIS choice Alone and I thank God for that.
    For I'd hate it to be any other way.

    What I recommend is next you speak to an uninformed, send them to the proofs here on this site
    or guide them to Kent Hovinds countless arguments over circular reasoning, his face book address is https://www.facebook.com/kenthovindofficial/
    I,ve heard hours of his early stuff and it was truely eye opening and well delivered. Well in a nutshell he ended up in jail because he
    wanted his children to recieve a balance of teaching which would not rule out Creationism.
    or if they want facts with undeniable odds guide them to Chuck Misslers 66/40 program and his site https://www.khouse.org/
    If they're family orientated guide them to 'Focus on the Family,' at www.focusonthefamily.com/
    If you sense hurt and abuse then link them to 'Insight for Living' with Chuck Swindol and his site https://www.insight.org
    I've never heard a more profound and deeply moving address to his own church when it was found that one of the ministers were
    involved with peadophilia (abuse of children).

    Let the Holy Spirit convict and move as He pleases

    I don't argue anymore, no offence mate but L67 was part right, for most of what you wrote was almost entirely pointless.
    You created your own argument without clearly defined proofs.
    Now when we elevate matter such as gold and add Gods mystique to it then it gets a bit Airy Fairy and you loose your audience.
    You have to choose the right style. Clear and succinct; speak what you know and clearly define what you conject.

    Back to the subject: Gold is a better conductor than Copper and Silver. Simplest mechanical way to Levitate is John Searls rotating Roller Bearing Style Magnets
    My way utilises inertia propulsion and perpetual motion, just springs cogs and bearings.
    The mystics use meditation which I don't practice enough but can prove via my understanding of electro magnetics eg.
    Marco Rodins Coil as well as Victor Schaubergers vortex field mechanics and John Searls works; tied in with the merkaba chakra fields,
    my own Pulse Effect Theory (Pole Shift - rotating tetrahedrons) and basic torsion physics.
    Think of it this way, we are related to the Sphere which is Primary. Once a dynamic is applied ie. Spin, then a Field is created. The field
    is in the shape of a Torus, Donut or Apple, electrons go in one way and come out the other. This is Torsion Physics, the Anomalies Associated with Field Amplification.
    Only Faith and exercise (in this case meditation) can increase the conduit that runs from your Head to your Ars to allow enough energy to lift you.
    An amoeba propells itself this way as do Solar Systems. Utilising sound and standing waves centred over a person or object can also propel
    or create lift. Capacitors do the same thing. The Wad in the Great Pyramid is a series of rings or discs stacked on top of one another act like a capacitor.
    My favorite though is Victor Grabenikovs flying box. Worth the read and will reinforce the Flying Straw Broom myth to fact. Definitely worth taking a
    day off work to do the search, read then contemplate, plenty of clues and enough biological proofs for a keen observer to reach an affirmative conclusion

    Hey L67 so your a Cat Person
    Have you ever met any Cat People? I did a Terrance McKenna.
    Workshopped with DMT about 10 times and entered into what I call the Virtual Space for All living Beings. Very Interesting
    Well on two occasions I'd come across these cat like people, very, actually highly seductive they were.
    The landscape in their realm was deep red and I kept seeing beings of the Everready type Black Cat.
    Now I was well greeted by them, being a 4/9 Aquarian, but my link to the Serpentine's, born in the year of the snake didn't seem to phase them,
    Well I don't know why. These Serpentines and Cat People seemed not only to get along but were somehow connected like neighbors or something.
    Do you have any insight or are your feet planted firmly on the ground?

    Last edited by Mad Mick; 09-09-2017 at 12:09 PM. Reason: reduce font size & spelling
    So were you worth it?
    Seriously think about it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . were you worth dying on the cross for?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    184

    PS David

    PS David
    Are you familiar with David Sereda's work. When you've got time on a nice cold rainy night,
    invite your soulmate to snuggle up and watch
    "Quantumn Communication" on Utube Parts one and two. it goes for about 2.5 hours
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpf7VXk4u4A
    It's a melancholy move through the world of what people refer to as the
    LAW OF ATTRACTION yet much more informative and extrapolated

    This version I believe is not pirated cause of the high Quality
    You'll Love Davids work and will see what I mean about communicating styles.
    The research is backed and cross linked by fellow Accredited Scientists across the Globe.
    What should interest you is their findings regarding faster than light frequencies associated
    with the transmission of LOVE from person to person, where you can actually see the force
    leave the region of the heart and enter the other person.

    Well I got to chat with him and sent him a copy of my table, in return he sent me an ebook
    titled 'Gods Great Pyramid,' which is right up our alley of harmonics and ratio's. Now in the movie
    you wouldn't think him as much of a bible scholar but when you read his book he gets deep
    into Linguistics which I've been bang'n on for years.

    Now I'll say this again
    When you started this thread you openly attacked Atheism without provocation
    No offence, but there's no Love of Jesus in that. L67 picked up on that but you went on like
    a chook without a head. You were vague and sorry, but harmonics and Phi ratios to a lay person
    wont prove God. Let alone your ridicule!
    Now I know statistics and Logic and you just cant tell someone to check out pages of your
    own work if they already disagree with you. If you want to reveal something make it simple,
    concise and MOST importantly without that retaliative attitude.
    We're here to learn and share what we know, so that we may All grow!

    Back to Gold, yes it's an amazing Element and keep up the research I'm sure you'll uncover
    a few nuggets of your own and when you do then I'll definitely salute you. But for now I'm
    not sure whats your own discovery and what isn't. I know we tend to see snippets here and
    there and forget to write down the source but at least let the reader know whether you've
    compiled it on your own bat or you've made links to other peoples work. Both works are
    commendable but without that knowledge makes me not want to read it.
    No offence but we All have better things to do than to read over works that we're familliar
    with. Be reader friendly and highlight at least what you think is new. If someone else in the
    world picks up that that article was done by someone else prior to you then GOOD. Update that
    information online which costs us nothing to correct and move on. Seriously some of the best
    editing will come from ur readers. You brought me to one of my own just last Week!

    Point 4 (c) Should read the Number of Elements with same Outer Shell, not
    The maximum number of electrons that exist per shell,

    Talk about EGG ON FACE! And it took me 20 years to spot that one. Oh I'll get there one of
    these days, but you see what I mean about humility and automatically self correcting ones
    self the right way, without trying to cover it up, for when we do we can cause our Own Mandela Effect
    that just plain confuses everyone. The world is confusing enough as it is without people
    like us throwing our own spanners in the work.

    Keep going your amassing some good work, haven't checked it all out yet but we're definitely
    on the same track,
    PPS thanks for your feedback the other day and noted
    Last edited by Mad Mick; 09-07-2017 at 07:52 AM. Reason: redesrcribing point 4 (c)
    So were you worth it?
    Seriously think about it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . were you worth dying on the cross for?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •