Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Take a look at the madness people writes because they pick the Babylonian version as truth:

Enki is Satan, the serpent. He can also be called Ptah if I recall correct.

The Serpent never lied. Enki told the truth. He exposed that Yahweh had deceived Man because he feared that humans may awaken and be as gods, and so he assured Eve that they would not die the day they ate from the fruit of knowledge (Genesis 3:4-5). The Serpent informed them that Yahweh's threat was a lie. And so it was! According to the same Bible, Yahweh himself ended up admitting that Man, after eating from the fruit, was now like the gods, just as the Serpent had promised.

"And Jehovah God said: Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil." (Genesis 3:22)

And moreover, contrary to what is claimed by the lapsarian worldview of the Christian religion, the acquirement of the serpent knowledge was never what brought about the fall
    of the world along with death and suffering. The knowledge that Enki conveyed to Adam never filled the Earth with sin and degeneracy. The Christians are lying. Their interpretation is deceptive and disloyal to the original text. Genesis doesn't say that the fruit of the Tree of Science brought mortality into the world. That idea is a later theological invention of the
    first century that was born with the "visions" of a certain Paul of Tarsus.

In reality, what the Book of Genesis recounts is that a wrathful Yahweh, after becoming aware of Adam's enlightenment, decides to impose a series of curses upon the human
    world. He himself curses the whole of Mankind. According to the actual biblical text, Yahweh, the Judeochristian god, curses the land, increases the suffering of Man,
    introduces new diseases, sows enmity and, worse of all, he places his cherubim in front of the Tree of Life so that they prevent Man from eating from its fruit (Genesis 3:14-19; 3:24).

The supposed "sin" of attaining the knowledge of the Elohim didn't make the world fall into a state of degeneration. Yahweh made it happen by himself! Man's so-called "disobedience" didn't doom him to a mortal life. Man was already mortal, he had been created mortal, and depended on the Tree of Life, an external elixir, in order to maintain his longevity. Adam didn't die because he sinned; Adam died because the angels of the Judeochristian god obstructed the path to the Tree of Life. Ancestral sin doesn't exist. It is only a deception of the false god, the tyrant Yahweh, in order to enslave the human mind. The doctrine of Original Sin is a perverse lie without any substantiation.

Like the creation and flood accounts, the edenic story of Genesis is nothing more than a late plagiarism and a twisted reworking of a Sumero-Akkadian text whose name is "Legend of Adapa".

The original Mesopotamian version recounts a conflict of values between Enki and his biological father Anu.

Enki teaches his human son Adapa (Adam) in his Sanctuary of Erid?, in the land of Edin, where the sacred Tree of the Me is located. For Enki, Adapa is going to be a model of man and to him is conferred the office of priesthood. Adapa is the first of the seven legendary antediluvian sages who keep the spiritual teachings of the gods. It is likely that Adapa may be a direct son of Enki, a demigod, born of the union of Enki and an earthly female, given that in the text the vizier of Anu, Ilabrat, exclaims that "Adapa, the son of Enki, has broken the South Wind's wing" (Legend of Adapa 1:12). Adapa is the first civilized man to whom divine knowledge was granted and who was very wise as one of the Anunnaki (Legend of Adapa 1:2; 1:4). Adapa receives the love and the tutelage of his god Enki.

Later, Adapa goes out fishing in his boat and breaks the South Wind's wing, perhaps an allegorical reference to the use of his acquired supernatural powers. Anu becomes aware that Adapa has a power that only the gods have, becomes surprised and exclaims "may heaven help him", a sign of his wrath (Legend of Adapa 1:13).

In his heavenly abode, Anu complains: "Why has Enki disclosed to a worthless human the Design of Heaven and Earth?"

Enki had revealed to Adapa the knowledge of the Design of Heaven and Earth against Anu's will. That is, Anu forbade the revelation of the sciences of the Anunnaki to Mankind and became furious when he saw that Adapa was already like one of them. Anu thinks that Man is unworthy of receiving such knowledge and wishes to punish him. Does this sound familiar? That's right, Anu is identical to the biblical Yahweh.

Anu demands that Adapa appear before his throne. Seemingly, Anu wants to interrogate him. Meanwhile, Enki, the teacher of Adapa, warns his son not to eat nor drink anything that Anu might offer to him, for he senses that Anu wishes to murder him. When Adapa appears before the throne of Anu and declines the food which Anu offers to him, Anu is furious and sends him back to Earth. Just like the biblical Adam, Adapa received the wisdom of the gods, but he didn't receive the elixir of immortality.

In the longest version of the story, the final tablet recounts that Anu, enraged by the loyalty which Adapa displayed towards Enki, curses the whole of Mankind, sends more maladies and increases the hardships in the human world. Here we see clearly the misanthropic side of the King of Heaven. This disturbing episode corresponds to Yahweh's curses and punishments in the later Hebrew version (Genesis 3:14-24).

Some people ask why Enki gave Adapa-Adam the wisdom of the Elohim, but not the fruit of immortality. As I mentioned before, the so-called Tree of Life was nothing more than an external elixir on which Man, and perhaps some of the gods also, depended in order to maintain their longevity. It was only a makeshift solution and didn't provide authentic immortality, that of the natural soul, that which can only be achieved through the Opus Magnum, the great alchemical work, the complete rising of the Kundalini, that which drives us to our true godhood. In Eden, Enki didn't want to leave us with a crutch; he wanted to teach us a deep and wholesome spirituality for our true evolution. Our Father wanted us to learn how to grow by ourselves and achieve full deification. True spiritual growth is never achieved by eating passively from a fruit, but only by the active and continuous effort of the sacred serpent of the Kundalini, the great divine gift that our Enki gave us.

Glory to Enki, the true god of Humanity!

Glory to all the Enkist gods of Orion!
    And this is just taken from a website and I could find better source for this info but its a long time since I have checked this.
    But I know I can find the books and references if I really want because I did it several years ago.
    "In the beginning" (A=1 B=2 C=3) + (A=26 B=25 C=24) = Triangle nr 27 "Riddle"

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Genesis 15:5,
    And He took him outside, and He said, "Please look heavenward and count the stars, if you are able to count them." And He said to him, "So will be your seed."

so will be your seed = כֹּה יִהְיֶה זַרְעֶךָ, "koh yiyeh zarecha"

"koh" is gematria 25

It was also in "ayekkah" (where are you?) of Genesis 2:9,

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...9386#post69386

http://www.neveh.org/winston/wonder36/36-02.html

"ayekkah" = "eiy koh" = where is "koh" = where is 25?

The number 25 allduing to the original light of the first day, since the first occurring of the word אוֹר, "or" = light, in Genesis 2:3, is the 25th word from the beginning, whereas the beforegoing word יְהִי, "y'hi", is gematria 25.

The original light is not the light of sun moon and stars.

That's also why Mark 13:24-27,
    But in those days, after that suffering, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. And then he will send out the angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven.
    "koh" is also in Genesis 22:5,

And Abraham said to his young men, "Stay here with the donkey, and I and the lad will go yonder, and we will prostrate ourselves and return to you.
    "

Rashi:
    yonder: Heb. עַד כֹּה, lit. until there, i.e., a short way to the place that is before us. And the Midrashic interpretation (Tan. ad loc.): I will see where is [the promise] that the Holy One, blessed be He, said to me (above 15:5):?So (כֹּה) will be your seed.?
    that's why the preceding verse 4,

On the third day, Abraham lifted up his eyes and saw the place from afar.

is interpreted as:
    Abraham and Isaac saw the place but his young men (said to be Eliezer and Ismael) didn't see, since it is about the light of the first day, called "or haganuz" (the hidden light) http://www.neveh.org/winston/wonder36/36-01.html

http://www.neveh.org/winston/wonder36/36-04.html

Avraham rose up early in the morning and saddled his donkey and took two young men with him and Yitzchak his son; [he] split wood for the offering and got up and left for the place about which God had told him. On the third day, Avraham looked up and saw the place in the distance. Avraham said to the young men, You stay here ("po") with the donkey and I and the young man (Yitzchak) will go over there ("ko") and prostrate ourselves and return. Bereishis 22:3-5

On the third day, Avraham noticed a mountain bathed in the light of a fire that reached from earth to the heavens with the Cloud of Glory resting above the mountain.
    What do you see? he asked Yitzchak.
    I see the Divine Presence on the mountain, Yitzchak answered.
    What do you see? he asked Yishmael and Eliezer.
    We see nothing. they answered.
    Since you see nothing and the donkey also sees nothing, you belong here with the donkey, said Avraham.
    Bereishis Rabbah 56:2

Genesis 15:5,
    And He took him outside, and He said, "Please look heavenward and count the stars, if you are able to count them." And He said to him, "So will be your seed."

so will be your seed = כֹּה יִהְיֶה זַרְעֶךָ, "koh yiyeh zarecha"

"koh" is gematria 25

It was also in "ayekkah" (where are you?) of Genesis 2:9,

http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/show...9386#post69386

http://www.neveh.org/winston/wonder36/36-02.html

"ayekkah" = "eiy koh" = where is "koh" = where is 25?

The number 25 allduing to the original light of the first day, since the first occurring of the word אוֹר, "or" = light, in Genesis 2:3, is the 25th word from the beginning, whereas the beforegoing word יְהִי, "y'hi", is gematria 25.
    Number 25 is very interesting and you are spot on the connection of the first mention of "light" as the 25th word.
    But again. This is not directly connected to the topic of this thread which is the 12 Tribes of Israel.

But I can give you some interesting things about this:

- Total value of English Genesis 1:1 (A=1 B=2 C=3) = 3X 137 (a Alpha which is connected to the speed of light in Physics)
    - Center letters added English Genesis 1:1 = 25
    - Center words added in the English Genesis 1:1 is "created the" = 89 = 25th Prime (Number 1 is the first Prime)
    - The 137th letter by rotation in the Hebrew Genesis 1:1 is letter nr 25
    - The center words in verse nr 25 = 2X 271 (which is integrated with 37 in verse nr 3 & 4 which is about the creation of light & the division of light & darkness)
    - Total value of verse nr 25 = 3X23 X 56 "Light" (A=1 B=2 C=3)
    - The order of the center letter in word nr 25 "light" = 95 "Light a Alpha" (A=1 B=2 C=3)

Lets try to keep the math away from this thread.

it's actually enki and enki

ki is a silent determinant ( not read aloud ), and an en is a priest

An enki would be a " priest of the earth " that is the personification of Enki, the god, which is standard tradition in Mesopotamian priesthoods

enki is read as " en " and Enki is read as Enki

Reading the ki determinant aloud is like reading the trademark symbol at the end of a wordTM as part of the word

You trying to refute anything about Mesopotamian literature is a futile endeavor, especially if you don't even know how to read the languages, nor grasp the traditions

Let's take a look at another book excerpt, since this thread is about the " woman " in Revelation, from the book : Babylonian Planetary Omens: without special title

I've included some pictures to help you along

Name:  woman.png
Views: 62
Size:  328.5 KB

also, here's a link to the " Incantation for a woman in labor "

Don't be scared to read it

But why not the molad interval as well ?

Name:  rgergrg.PNG
Views: 64
Size:  7.3 KB

Or would you rather discuss why " John " was supposedly exiled to Patmos to write Revelation ?

Knowing astrology / magic was grounds for banishing in the area at the time John supposedly wrote it

Knowing astrology / magic ( And the corrosponding astronomy ) was the duty of the High Priest of Sin ( the moon ), and the High Priest was the " flood " ( New Moon and eclipses ) personified, as per standard Mesopotamian tradition, under many sobriquet

And that is straight from the traditions passed down from the priest Sin-leqi-unninni ( Who gave us the best copy of Gilgamesh in 1st person ), and specifically stated word for word in the colophon of texts dealing with the initiated High Priest and specifically names knowledge of ephemeris ( astronomical tables ) as " sacred and secret "

Or have you not taken any of these things into consideration ?

Too busy playing with a calculator ?

Last edited by Snakeboy; 06-20-2017 at 03:20 PM.

Whops! You just connected Venus crowned with some stars with the woman crowned with 12 stars being clothed with the sun & moon under her feet...

Hmmm I really think Genesis 37:9 is a better explanation for those symbols.
    And the bible usually interprets itself.

And where does it say Venus with these stars had to go hiding for 1260 days in a place God had prepared for them also ??

You see if we go by the interpretation of the Bible, then everything gets logical.

It is mentioned 144 000 of the 12 Tribes being selected also in Revelation.
    And a Mark of the Beast that is starting to get very real.

My country, Norway wants to remove cash, and several other countries also wants to do it.
    I would not be surprised if they will trade it with a microchip, which will be the Mark of the Beast.
    But that is yet to come and we will see what happends then.

But I can tell you one thing Snakeboy.
    How are you going to explain that the Holy Roman Empire is prophesied as the first beast of Revelation ?? Giving us the exact years (1260) that the Holy Roman Empire which was from Justinian in year 556 A.D to 1816 A.D (1814 - 554 = 1260)

So tell me how this ties into the Babylonian belief ??

This is taken from rcg.org --- Link to the Book: https://rcg.org/books/wowitbor.html (You should read it)

The Wound Healed
    Recall that John said, ?the dragon gave him [the beast] his power, and his seat, and great authority.? Revelation 20:2 shows who the dragon is: ?And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan.? Revelation 12:9, 12-13 adds, ?The great dragon?that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan?was cast out into the earth?having great wrath?and when the dragon saw that he was cast onto the earth??
    These verses leave no doubt as to the identity of the dragon and that the devil empowers the system of government that culminates in the final beast power that Christ smashes.
    The wound was prophesied to be healed, and, speaking of the beast, ?power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.? This requires explanation. The healing occurred in A.D. 554, when the Emperor of the East at Constantinople, Justinian, re-established the Roman Empire at Ravenna, Italy. History records this as the ?Imperial Restoration? of the Roman Empire.
    The history of the Roman Empire changes entirely from A.D. 554. The seven successive revivals all had something in common never seen in the previous period of governments ruling from Rome.
    We may now read Daniel 7:8: ?I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.? Verse 20 adds of this ?little horn? that it ?came up, and before whom three fell? and it had a look ?more stout than his fellows.? Clearly, this is a distinct and different horn from the remaining seven of the ten horns that appear after the first three Germanic heads (horns) of the empire.
    Let?s understand! It is the appearance of this little horn in 554?this timeframe is established by Daniel?s two verses?that redefines the kingdom and allows it to continue for another ?forty-two months.?
    Here is what happened: The Pope crowned Justinian in this year!
    What is the meaning of the forty-two months? Ezekiel 4:4-6 and Numbers 14:34 show that, in prophetic fulfillment, each day counts for a year. This is critical to understand in regard to many other prophecies. Without recognizing this principle, all of these Bible prophecies have remained closed?sealed?to those who sought to understand them. How does ?a day for a year? apply here?
    Forty-two months is three and a half years. God?s sacred years contain 360 days. 360 days times 3 1/2 equals 1,260 days?or 1,260 years in prophecy. This defines the duration of the healing of the ?deadly wound.?
    Counting 1,260 years from 554 takes us to 1814. Why is 1814 significant? This is when Napoleon abdicated, before his 1815 Waterloo defeat. As one historian put it, ?So closed a government that dated from Augustus Caesar??from 31 B.C. (Modern History, West, p. 337). The 1,260 years of the ?healed beast? had ended. The beast disappeared into the abyss of history?the ?bottomless pit? of Revelation 17:8?from this moment forward, until it suddenly reappears.
    So how did the Bible get that one right exactly??

Revelation 13:1-8
    13*And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    2*And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
    3*And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
    4*And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
    5*And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
    6*And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
    7*And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
    8*And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
    1 month in the Hebrew calendar is 30 days.
    42 X 30 = 1260

Please explain how this can come from the Babylonians
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-20-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Whops! blah blah blah

Please explain how this can come from the Babylonians

sorry, I didn't read what you read, wall o derp

I'm just trying to figure out how this fits since you say the Bible originates from the Babylonians
    It's just that one problem that the Bible has prophecies that are unique, and they always get fulfilled.

How can this be ??

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Joseph got the Material blessing you know. So he was very special.
    USA & the British Colonies are descendants of Joseph, which are Manasseh & Ephraim.
    I'm from Norway which are Benjamin.
    'The Identity' movement is a rabbit trail to no where.

'Ephraim' was given The Blessing and no where in the Bible have I found that it was taken away. But 'The Blessing' does no good unless it and they (The Blessing and Manasseh and Ephraim) are linked to the 'Whole House of Israel' under the New Covenant Age. All twelve tribes must be brought together as one (Dan was removed due to sins and Joseph was given a double portion for his sons). This 'one tribe/one body' is under the Headship of 'Israel', ie. Joshua Messiah.
    Brother Les

Hey guys! Been a long while! Just wanted to let you all know that I'M BACK....

Joe
    Israel is more than just a race; it is more than just a nation; it is the people of God, from faith, by faith, and only faith. Those who assemble in the name of Christ Jesus, embrance Israel because they are Israel

Quote Originally Posted by TheForgiven View Post
    Hey guys! Been a long while! Just wanted to let you all know that I'M BACK....

Joe
    Hey there Joe,

Good to see you found your way back. It was great chatting on the phone this evening.

Talk more soon,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information