Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MYSTERY 17

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Ha! Well known fact? That's hilarious.

I agree that it is a well known ASSUMPTION common to ancient mythological/symbolic systems, but it certainly is nothing like a "fact." Men quite literally come from women (their mothers). And it could be argued that the fetus begins as female and later differentiates to be male because of the x chromosome (though this point can be debated).

Why do you think men have nipples?

Paul stumbled over his own words on this point when he was trying to justify the patriarchal hierarchy of Christianity when he said (1 Cor 11:12) "For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman."
    it says : the feminine was derived from the male,

maybe better the feminine is derived from the masculine.

About Adam it says, Genesis 1:27, male and female he created them.

A stunning thing about the given ages is

Abraham was born 1948

Isaac 2048

Exodus from Egypt with consequent giving of Torah ( ten commandments) took place in 2448, i.e. 500 years after Abraham's birth = 400 years after Isaac's birth.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    it says : the feminine was derived from the male,

maybe better the feminine is derived from the masculine.
    Yes, it would be better to say "masculine" rather than "male" since the one is an adjective and the other a noun.

But it doesn't make sense to me to say that one derives from the other. Male and Female are mutually dependent, like Yin and Yang. You can't have one without the other. You can't have hot without cold, etc.

About Adam it says, Genesis 1:27, male and female he created them.
    Yes, it is common knowledge that "adam" can refer to humanity. But it also refers to an individual. Of course, you are free to interpret things any way you want.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

A stunning thing about the given ages is

Abraham was born 1948

Isaac 2048

Exodus from Egypt with consequent giving of Torah ( ten commandments) took place in 2448, i.e. 500 years after Abraham's birth = 400 years after Isaac's birth.
    None of those dates are exactly accurate unless you assume that all the people in the genealogy had the same birthday.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    None of those dates are exactly accurate unless you assume that all the people in the genealogy had the same birthday.
    They were all born on the first of Nisan

They were all born on the first of Nisan
    Well there you go! I'm convinced now.

Check out my blog site

The given ages might tell something else

F.e.

Adam lived 130 years until he fathered Set

After that he lived 800 years

So he lived 930 years.

930 is 70 from 1000

70 = lettervlaue of "ayin" - Coinciding Greek Omikron

130 = wordvalue of "ayin" - coinciding Greek Omega

1000 = "elef" -- which as letter is "alef" -- coniciding Greek Alpha.

That this is right might be clear from the fact that Adam's fall had to do with seeing

Genesis 3:6-7,
    And the woman saw that the tree was good for food and that it was a delight to the eyes, and the tree was desirable to make one wise; so she took of its fruit, and she ate, and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate. And the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked, and they sewed fig leaves and made themselves girdles.

It is also in Ezekiel 47:10,
    And it will be [a place] beside which fishermen will stand, from Ein-gedi to Ein-eglaim; a place for spreading nets they will be; their fish will be of many kinds, like the fish of the Great Sea, very many.

Ein-Gedi עֵ֥ין גֶּ֙דִי֙ = "eye 17" = Omikron

Ein-eglaim עֵ֣ין עֶגְלַ֔יִם = "eye 153" = Omega

See also

https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...0964#post70964

Good to see some traffic

If we get over 7,000 clicks I'll be satisfied cause I'm a staunch believer in the Hundred Monkey
    experiment; only when there's so much going on in the world it's easy to forget yesterdays Block Buster.
    So some extra exposure would be highly appreciated.

RAM I agree with you on the appearance of randomness, though I'm a strong believer that
    everything in this Universe is not only Unified but also Harmonically linked and affected by
    everything else. eg. random generator anomaly.

However I understand your viewpoint and am focussing on specifics related to prophecy
    regarding our time in Question and merely highlighting how many of these synchronicities
    may be found. As you may have read in the Hologram thread I'm trying to persuade researchers
    like Desmild to think more outside of his box and to try to understand and prove the numerology
    within context of the scripture, now I didn't mean to be nasty by calling his answers Dribble
    but to the layman all these figures are just confusion and appear to them as "So What."

Now I can see he's put a lot of time and effort into his work and I'm not detracting from that
    in the least for I've studied the Occult enough to realise Harmonics Exist and in Numerical fashion.

Numerology has always been canned by the Establishment purely for the reason of keeping
    this relatively simple tool of prediction to themselves. My honest Opinion.

However I'm one of few who actually made tables of multiple different counting systems ranging
    from counting in threes through to I think 12's or 13's before I stopped.
    I'd found some things would be the same as in the case of 9, where the sum always added
    to 9. Well when 9 becomes the Decimal 8 reacts like the 9, or when 8 becomes the decimal
    7 becomes like the 9.

I'd moved on from the study round 1990 after making a minor discovery regarding specific
    isotopes that were created during Super Novae, by counting the 'Up' and 'Down' Quark
    combinations per isotope I'd recognised out of 27 different combinations every isotope
    belonged to 1/9th of the total either being a 3:3, 6:6 or a 9:9. Just a simple observation
    which reflected an obvious explanation to this particular group associated with the pairing
    of 3's where each proton consists of 2 up's and 1 down quark and each neutron consists
    of 1 up and 2 down quarks. Biology, crystal structure, you know it's all simple counting process'
    that show periodic harmonics.
    (happy to post my first theses (strictly amateur of course) if anyones interested; about 10 pages)

What the huff was about Numerology had me stumped for years. I couldn't understand why
    mainstream math were so opposed to it, till by 1990 it dawned on me that All of the
    Sciences had been purposely Dumbed Down, World Wide to keep the masses Stupid
    and willing to Kill their Brothers in War, Poison themselves beyond belief and to keep
    paying for POWER while swimming in sea of Infinite Energy! It still makes me FUME to date!
    We've all heard these sayings,
    "Water water everywhere, yet not a drop to drink!" or the classic "Can't see the Forest for the Tree's!"

Nothing wrong with basic simplification, Numerology just takes it to it's lowest degree.
    Babbage's Difference Engine, same thing. It has a purpose and Everything in the Universe
    Applies it!

Lets move on,

Now I'm sure due to the Mayan Records that around 6,000 years ago Man knew the difference
    between One season and the next. In fact the Asian Indian records supposedly went back
    100,000+ years.

Therefore it is beyond reasonable doubt to think that an entire educated society who could read
    and write would have misplaced an entire year. Not by a long shot.

So the argument of adding months and days between generations does not come into account,

It only does when dealing with specific numbers of Days, weeks and months. No argument there!
    Even if there were 360 days per year prior to the deluge or Flood, would make no difference
    to the year count thus Abrahams Birthday, according to the chronicle more than likely was
    within 6 months of the year 1948, (unless I added it up wrong, in which the chances of that
    happening are far greater and my own personal debunking would have to begin!
    Last edited by Mad Mick; 12-27-2017 at 11:15 PM. Reason: punctuation
    So were you worth it?
    Seriously think about it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . were you worth dying on the cross for?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mick View Post
    If we get over 7,000 clicks I'll be satisfied cause I'm a staunch believer in the Hundred Monkey
    experiment; only when there's so much going on in the world it's easy to forget yesterdays Block Buster.
    So some extra exposure would be highly appreciated.
    Hey there Mick,

Why are you a "staunch believer" in the Hundredth Monkey Effect? Have you seen any scientific evidence for it? The original story is not well established at all.

I understand that its nice to imagine that the world operates on magical/mystical principles, but I really don't think there's evidence to support that. Of course, I've had many fascinating and moving experiences with synchronicities and dreams and things like that, but it's pretty difficult to discern between things like that and random chance. But I do try to keep an open mind ...

The problem, of course, is that the world is filled to overflowing with people deluding themselves with unfounded mystical beliefs. I try to avoid that.

RAM I agree with you on the appearance of randomness, though I'm a strong believer that
    everything in this Universe is not only Unified but also Harmonically linked and affected by
    everything else. eg. random generator anomaly.
    I used to think the same thing, and I still find it a very appealing world view. But there are lots of things I find appealing that are not real. So again, the question comes down to evidence.

I'm familiar with the random number generator anomaly but haven't really studied it enough to have an opinion. I'll have to review the data.

One thing that tempers my enthusiasm about the experience of unity is that all my experience is created by my brain, and so I would expect it to feel "unified".

However I understand your viewpoint and am focussing on specifics related to prophecy
    regarding our time in Question and merely highlighting how many of these synchronicities
    may be found. As you may have read in the Hologram thread I'm trying to persuade researchers
    like Desmild to think more outside of his box and to try to understand and prove the numerology
    within context of the scripture, now I didn't mean to be nasty by calling his answers Dribble
    but to the layman all these figures are just confusion and appear to them as "So What."

Now I can see he's put a lot of time and effort into his work and I'm not detracting from that
    in the least for I've studied the Occult enough to realise Harmonics Exist and in Numerical fashion.

Numerology has always been canned by the Establishment purely for the reason of keeping
    this relatively simple tool of prediction to themselves. My honest Opinion.
    Prediction? Have you ever seen a successful prediction? I can list a thousand FAILED predictions based on numerology, but can't think of a single successful one.

However I'm one of few who actually made tables of multiple different counting systems ranging
    from counting in threes through to I think 12's or 13's before I stopped.
    I'd found some things would be the same as in the case of 9, where the sum always added
    to 9. Well when 9 becomes the Decimal 8 reacts like the 9, or when 8 becomes the decimal
    7 becomes like the 9.
    Yeah, you discovered how bases work in mathematics, though I wouldn't call the different bases "decimal" since that word refers specifically to the number ten (decade).

Did you know that there are 10 kinds of people? Those who understand base 2 and those who do not.

I'd moved on from the study round 1990 after making a minor discovery regarding specific
    isotopes that were created during Super Novae, by counting the 'Up' and 'Down' Quark
    combinations per isotope I'd recognised out of 27 different combinations every isotope
    belonged to 1/9th of the total either being a 3:3, 6:6 or a 9:9. Just a simple observation
    which reflected an obvious explanation to this particular group associated with the pairing
    of 3's where each proton consists of 2 up's and 1 down quark and each neutron consists
    of 1 up and 2 down quarks. Biology, crystal structure, you know it's all simple counting process'
    that show periodic harmonics.
    (happy to post my first theses (strictly amateur of course) if anyones interested; about 10 pages)
    Feel free to post anything you like - within reason, of course!

What the huff was about Numerology had me stumped for years. I couldn't understand why
    mainstream math were so opposed to it, till by 1990 it dawned on me that All of the
    Sciences had been purposely Dumbed Down, World Wide to keep the masses Stupid
    and willing to Kill their Brothers in War, Poison themselves beyond belief and to keep
    paying for POWER while swimming in sea of Infinite Energy! It still makes me FUME to date!
    We've all heard these sayings,
    "Water water everywhere, yet not a drop to drink!" or the classic "Can't see the Forest for the Tree's!"

Nothing wrong with basic simplification, Numerology just takes it to it's lowest degree.
    Babbage's Difference Engine, same thing. It has a purpose and Everything in the Universe
    Applies it!
    It seems to me that "mainstream math" is opposed to numerology because it tends towards absurdity and delusion. Note that I say "tends" - there could be a disciplined numerology, but it's very rare. I strove mightily to base my numerology on principles, but did not entirely succeed.

Lets move on,
    That's what I gotta do. My lunch break is over.

Talk more soon,

Richard

Check out my blog site

http://www.hebreeuwseacademie.nl/ind...ish&pid=tradam

http://www.hebreeuwseacademie.nl/ind...ish&pid=tradam

Adam and Adamah

Linguistically the word Adam, ?man?, is often related to the word ?earth?, viz. adamah. It is said (as linguists often conclude superficially) that Adam was so called because he had been taken from the earth. Yet this is essentially completely wrong, also linguistically. Indeed, the word ?man?, Adam, comes from the word ?I resemble?, so resemblance. This means to say that man was made in the likeness of God. The word ?likeness? has the same stem as ?man?; so the essential of man is not that he was taken from the earth but that he resembles God, like God said at Creation that He would create man to his image and likeness. Accordingly the word ?adamah?, earth, comes from ?man?. It is the feminine form of ?man?, and the woman is always younger than the man, comes after the man, and through man the earth is indeed deified, brought to God. It is not so that the earth forms man, but man must form the earth.

It is typical to see that this linguistic error is made in times of materialism, when the feminine side of man, this earthly life, is emphasized. But in times when it is known that man is also divine, that indeed the divine in man is the determining factor, it never occurred to people to say that Adam comes from adamah, because it was very well known that the feminine was derived from the male, and that the man does not have to conform to the woman.

Paul did hold the same

1 Corinthians 15:45-47,

So, too, it is written, ?The first man, Adam, became a living being,? the last Adam a life-giving spirit. But the spiritual was not first; rather the natural and then the spiritual. The first man was from the earth, earthly; the second man, from heaven.

only that the second is eternal and in thus precedes the first.

Thread Information