Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Unregistered Guest

Another Baby Step

Silence here posting from work again (before my shift starts of course) I saw this at T-Bolts a few minutes ago - https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/201...rs-space-news/ and I'm sure they are happy that another big discovery of large scale electric fields and currents is being acknowledged. For years Mr. Scott has have been ridiculed and asked "where's the batteries for all these electrical currents you are imagining?". In this video, Mr. Scott gives a very simple answer - move a magnetic field through plasma or vice-versa and electric current is what you get. A little twist on one of Yogi Berra's famous quips sums up why this stuff is so surprising to the mainstream - "You can learn a lot just by looking". They didn't find electricity in space because it had been ruled out a long time ago and they weren't looking for it. Now it is showing up in lots of unexpected places.

Heavens To Murgatroyd - There's Plasmoids Everywhere!

Watched this video at work about a week ago after Irma knocked out the power at home. We got it restored a few days ago and I am playing catch-up now. https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/201...ric-plasmoids/ So there is a plasmoid at the center of our galaxy and it appears this article is suggesting that we should also be seeing our sun as one too. I am thinking about getting the re-broadcast of the Thunderbolts conference from this year to see if they have any updates on their SAFIRE project. They built a large plasma chamber with a "terrela" in the middle that they can energize with various voltage/current inputs and measure what is going on with movable probes and several other instruments.

No Big Batteries In Space

Here's another good video from the T-Bolts bunch - https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/201...rs-space-news/ For years Dr. Donald Scott was laughed at for talking about electric currents in space. "Where's the power coming from, where's the battery Donald, ha, ha, ha!" Well now his detractors have egg on their faces and are once again "shocked and surprised" at huge electric fields of tremendous voltage powering Jupiters auroras. There are no batteries in space, only "generators" and conductors. Dr. Scott's simple answer for "where's the power coming from?" is induction. Move plasma through a magnetic field or vice-versa and you get an electric current. Plasma is an excellent conductor and can easily be induced to produce electric current. The video mentions that the acceleration of electrons is unstable, jumping from one state to another through obviously different mechanisms. That instability is one of the reasons plasma research was neglected for a long time. Its behavior is too hard to control and predict without powerful computers. Even with them it is still quite uncooperative. "It's alive" was the impression that Irving Langmuir had, who named the phenomenon "plasma" due to its similarity to blood plasma which exhibits the same dynamic behavior. Now that they are better able to detect electricity or its effects with more advanced telescopes and probes, I'm sure they will keep looking and find a lot more of it in the cosmos.

Meet the "Jetsons"

Here is the third of a ten part series on why we live in an electric universe - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMWfbIQ-hi4 Narrow "jets" of material shooting out from galaxies for many light years and not dissipating in the vacuum. Magnetism is being acknowledged as the probable reason for the jets maintaining their tight formation for such long distances, but black holes are pegged as the source of the magnetic fields as well as electric currents accompanying them. From the 6:58 - 7:50 mark some observations casting doubt on black holes being responsible is presented, where several of these "galactic jets" are found to be all aligned in the same direction. Since black holes cannot communicate with each other, and the odds of this happening by chance are ridiculous, we are left with no good explanation from the mainstream,who ignore the fact that electric currents flowing in plasma tend to align with one another. Electric current flowing in plasma also produces the same type of "beady" and "kinky" formations that some of the "stellar jets" display (5:17 - 5:48).

All forces, are ONE force at the highest level.

Forces did not evolve into being, or form one over billions of years. All forces stemmed from the Original Force....this is basic Unified Field Theory, which is a law as well because it applies.

In other words, an ALL POWERFUL GOD or Creator is very sane and logical in math and physics. Nothing detracts from His power or can be added to it, because all forces and all power comes from His/Her all powerful Force.

Electric Universe of course, even though science does not yet define electricity, and does not exactly know light and light speed and the ultimate instant speeds beyond light speed.

All sciences are designed as one and stem from an intelligent design rather than a slow process and development into life or non life, via randon-ness and luck and chance.

Mystery solved

The "Lights" Are On, But Nobody's Home.....

I watched this - https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/201...ce-space-news/ - the other day and am just now getting around to posting it. Giant "light bulbs" emanating from the center of our galaxy are just one of the many problems facing astrophysicists, and they have been stumped by these things for seven years. The gamma rays they produce are strongest on the outside edge of these "bubbles" or "balloons", as they are also called. Problem is, in a gravity-centric paradigm there is nothing out there that can account for that. This phenomena seems vaguely similar to the problem of the heat distribution around the sun. Some of the explanations offered for the existence and characteristics of the "Fermi Bubbles" are quite entertaining. Black Holes on "diets" binging on other galaxies and then passing on an easy meal later on....

Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave.....

Another big discovery consistent with "electric universe" theory. The term "vacuum of space" is looking more like an oxymoron all the time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3fvk6mH8cU

"Turn Out The Lights, The Party's Over...."

I used to get a kick out of "Dandy" Don Meredith singing that line after Monday night football games. In this case maybe it should be changed to "Turn ON the lights..." since it was too "dark". After several announcements in the past year or so of theories that no longer needed "dark matter and/or dark energy" to work, Ben Davidson of Suspicious Observers predicted that it was only a matter of time before they would be tossed out and alternative explanations would be accepted as candidates for further exploration - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuwkbGAnkE0 . Now it appears to be official - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuwkbGAnkE0

You Spin Me Right Round Baby,Right Round, Like A Record Baby......

Here is the latest in a continuing 10 part series put out by the folks at thunderbolts.info - https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/201...rs-space-news/ Problems for the "big bang" theory just keep piling up, and some of the attempts to patch it up do spin my head right round. I'm still waiting to see a mainstream news story on the recent failures in the search for dark matter. Did a search this morning and all I could find was from 2012 when a paper was written claiming that dark matter was dead. The latest round of failed experiments was probably akin to doing CPR. From some of the wording in the recent press releases, it is hard to tell if they are looking to find a new theory that doesn't need dark matter to work, or just a different "form" of dark matter.

Transistor Analogy of the Sun

I watched video this morning - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsfEG4HzWAY and found the "water" analogies more useful than the transistor ones, since I haven't worked with electronics. There seem to be a lot of interesting parallels with what is observed about the sun and the solar wind. I've been interested in electricity since I was a kid, but the only only experiences I have had with plasma have been when I use an arc welder, when I goofed a few times in my former job as an electrician, and one time when I was trying to figure out for my sister why the old Toyota Corolla she bought was running rough. That one was the most interesting. The guy that had it before her either set the gap on the spark plugs way too wide, or he didn't re-gap them as the electrodes wore away. I reset the gap, which helped a little, but something still wasn't right. It was getting dark and the car was just outside the garage door so I thought about moving it inside to get better light. I was thinking about looking into the fuel system and as I reached over the engine to see what would happen if I popped the throttle open , I noticed that there was a strange small spot of purple glow on the underside of my arm where it crossed over a spark plug wire. At that point I knew the next thing the car needed was going to be plug wires, but the parts stores in town were already closed. Even if they had been open, the car wouldn't have gotten fixed right away. I got distracted farting around with experiments trying to see what I could make the "spider webs" do. I opened the gap on one of the spark plugs and then made a circle with my finger around that plug wire. As I made this circle larger or smaller, or varied the speed of the engine, the little purple arcs would jump around and get brighter or dimmer. There wasn't much current leaking through, so I didn't feel a shock. One of my brothers saw what I was doing and had to try it. For a more dramatic effect we turned the garage light off and wasted a little gasoline entertaining ourselves.

Thread Information