Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 95 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1162
  1. #941
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Ok Richard, Show us that verse nr 117 reflects any of those connections
    Words are cheap but facts is something else.

    You found a hit on the TV but the rest of the methods ??
    Come on Alex, I'm not going to let you pretend to be so stupid. You know that any number you use in your connections I can use in mine with opposite meanings because they all overlap.

    For example, any pattern you find that involves Jesus = 74 or The Word (Gr std) = 443 or Alpha (Eng ord) = 38 I can link to Lucifer

    Lucifer
    Ordinal (o) 74
    Standard (s) 443
    Reduced (r) 38

    Likewise, any pattern that links to 37 I can link to "Evil One" or "Satan is God" or any number of words contrary to your patterns. And I can do the same with 532 which you like to link to Alpha (Gr std).

    I can do this with each and every "connection" you have made so there's no need for me to continue piling example upon example. I have PROVEN that your numerology is TOTAL BULLSHIT = 10 x 117 (The Seal of God? Or Satan's Book? or ... ???) = THE DEVIL'S DESIGN (Eng o + s + r)

    The truth is undeniable. I can link any pattern you make to Satan, the devil, the serpent, lies, deception, wickedness, and evil. It's trivial. It's ridiculously easy. It's a moronic child's game. There's nothing to it. It's easy peasy.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  2. #942
    No no no Richard don't you evade that request.

    You have to show us results of the other methods also because they have to form a harmonic message to what you claim here.

  3. #943
    And here is another argument. God certainly picks connections to 777 or "Seal of God" over 666 and "evil".
    I showed you this in verse nr 36. So what makes you think God picks those satanic messages to reflect Vs(117) ??

    You really need a good piece of evidence for that to convince me.

  4. #944
    And yes the four primary methods are important. But there are other methods also and you know that.

  5. #945
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    And here is another argument. God certainly picks connections to 777 or "Seal of God" over 666 and "evil".
    I showed you this in verse nr 36. So what makes you think God picks those satanic messages to reflect Vs(117) ??

    You really need a good piece of evidence for that to convince me.
    You keep saying "God" did this or "God" did that when in fact YOU are the one doing all the picking and choosing.

    You know that I don't think God had anything to with the Bible, let alone your codes. But for the sake of argument, I am using your methods to present the argument that Satan coded the Bible to slander God and make him look like an immoral murderous evil god.

    My message is more "harmonic" with the Bible than yours because it harmonizes with the fact that the Bible does present God as the author of a lot of evil. For example, he commanded his people to murder women and children. This harmonizes with Rev 1:8 and Rev 12:9 in many ways, which I explained in detail in the posts that YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE because you know you cannot answer. Here again is a small sample of the satanic harmonies in those verses:

    HIS SECRET PLACE = 666 ... Is that really God's secret place? Or the Devil's?

    And his number is 666 (Gr std) = 2368 = Jesus Christ (Gr std)

    and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (Eng std) = 3268 = 3168 + 100 = THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (Gr std) + (3 + 7) x (3 + 7)

    and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (Eng std + Eng ord) = 3737

    And this is the value of THE KEY OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT (Eng std) = 3737 (rev 9:1)

    Think about it! The Number 666 is the Key to Hell! That' why the devil encoded it three times in Genesis 1:1, which is the first verse of SATAN'S BOOK (Eng ord) = 117

    Jesus = 666 = (6 + 6 + 6) x 37 = LUCIFER (A = 9, B = 18, etc.)

    The one called the Devil and Satan (ὁ καλούμενος Διάβολος καὶ ὁ Σατανᾶς) = 2197 = 13 x 13 x 13 = Jesus of Nazareth (Ἰησοῦς ὁ Ναζωραῖος)

    Remember you said 13 represents EVIL

    Would the true God encode The Almighty = 1820 = (13 x 13 + 13) x 10 = = MURDERER???

    It must be the work of Satan. The codes tell us that it is

    The Devil's Design (Eng ord + std + red) = 1170= 10 x 117 (The Seal of God)

    And all of this harmonizes with my theme that the Bible is SATAN'S BOOK that he designed to slander God and exalt himself:

    117 = Satan's Book (Eng ord)

    711 = Satan's Book (End ord + Eng std)

    Now let's look at the total value of verse 117

    TV(Vs. 117) = 3286 = and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (Eng std)

    What greater confirmation could there be? Satan marked vs 117 with both his number 666 and his claim that the Bible is really his book! WOW!

    Do you really think that could just be a "random coincidence"? Satan marked his book with both his NAME and his NUMBER!

    Yet there is more because vs. 117 has 36 letters! And T(36) = 666! You do remember in your first post in this thread Alex you said that 36 = EVIL (Heb ord)

    Is there no end to the confirmation of the Devil's Codes (Eng ord) = 117?

    Of course not! This is all part of ...

    Satan's Plan (Eng ord) = 117!!!

    Satan's Plan (Eng red) = 27!!! RIDDLE RIDDLE ALEX! RIDDLE RIDDLE!

    And now for the ultimate revelation of SATAN as the Author of the Bible ... he coded his own NAME using the values of the phrase Satan's Book:

    TV(vs. 117) + TV(vs. 711) = 3286 + 8202 = 32 x 359 (SATAN, Heb std)

    At some point you will have to admit the truth Alex. You can't just keep running and hiding.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  6. #946
    No Richard, I am going to show everyone here how a platinum crushes a bronze.

    So give us the rest of the methods and believe me, I will go all inn now.

  7. #947
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    No Richard, I am going to show everyone here how a platinum crushes a bronze.

    So give us the rest of the methods and believe me, I will go all inn now.
    Answer the many examples I've already given, and I will give more if need be. Quit running and hiding. I've presented a mountain of evidence and dozens of questions that you have totally ignored. There's no excuse for that.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #948
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    No Richard, I am going to show everyone here how a platinum crushes a bronze.

    So give us the rest of the methods and believe me, I will go all inn now.
    Where is your answer to the evidence I've given?

    Where is your analysis of the vs 117 and vs 711 that shows your "harmonies"? Present it and I will show how every connection you found can be interpreted as referring to Satan, the Devil, Lies, Deception, Wickedness, etc.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #949
    No you have nothing. You need the rest of the methods that I listed before you can claim anything.

  10. #950
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Ok so now this is turning more like a one person war against Richard, Thebluetriangle, Gambini & Sylvius.
    That is a good challenge and it is the way it should be.

    These codes are so riddled that I expected opposition. But I thought that 200 to 250 pages in my book would be enough proof for you guys.
    Well now I have to make to book become 400 pages because I did not expect that it would be so hard to convince you.
    So the book is more or less far off now.

    But Gambini I will answser you here because I have answered the others already.


    So what you did was the same thing Richard did and pull up words/phrases that has the same value; and then concluded that since there are many words with the same value then the codes are "cherry picked". I simply cherry pick my connections according to you.
    Your problem is that you did not give us any results from the verses of the bible.

    You think that you are correct but you don't have anything to counter my claims with.
    It's absolutely easy to come to the conclusion that you are Richard came to without checking the verses. But you can't say that after checking the verses because God picks a word/phrase to reflect the codes for every single verse in the bible. Do you understand this ??

    Hey Desmild,


    I don't want you to think I'm ganging up on you. I'm trying to reason with you. You have tens of thousands of Gematria values, tens of thousands of different ways to phrase those words, and too many systems of Gematria to make up virtually any pattern you want. It's absurd to think that you could reveal any authentic code under those rules. No skeptic is going to take that serious.



    Here's the thing: If you add another 200 pages of material to your book that follows the SAME rules (or lack thereof), then all you're doing is adding error upon error. In other words, as the Greeks say, error begets error (actually I made that up, and I'm not even Greek!).



    Why would I try to demonstrate your "Alpha Codes" in the Bible? You would just take it as even MORE evidence! That's why I showed that you can produce similar results OUTSIDE OF THE BIBLE with SATANIC identities, which proves your "codes" are not valid. If you can't see that, then I don't know what else to tell you.




    SHALOM


    Leo

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 24 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 24 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •