Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 78 of 117 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 1162
  1. #771
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    That was not a mistake Richard, I knew that connection would get your attention.

    "Alpha" in Hebrew is: אלפא
    - red = 13 "One" אחד (See, it was all a riddle Richard, God knows how to connect)
    - ord = 31 "God" אל
    - sta = 112 "The Lord God" אלהים יהוה

    Just look at this. Here we have the Full name of God that = "Alpha".
    Riddle Riddle Richard
    Let's put this the other way around.

    According to your logic, we have this mathematical absurdity

    Alpha = 1 = 10 = 13 = 31 = 34 = 38 = 49 = 110 = 112 = 532 = 729 = 902 = etc., etc., etc. ad infinitum, ad absurdum

    If that's not nuts, I don't know what is!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  2. #772
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    First you need to understand how God does his codes. So God connect things either you add words, verses or even letters.
    Now the reason I say I'm platinum now and not grandmaster is because I need more values of more words/phrases berfore I will claim that.
    I cant make sense of everything in the codes but lets say around 90%. But let's talk about the proof that is right in front of you, you will probobly not accept it since you ignored everything else I shared here putting yourself in the same position of Richard; claiming that you don't see any design.
    There's nothing like getting me on your side before we begin!

    So number 1 is the first prime.
    2 is the first prime, but I'll let that go for now.

    - 5 "The" ה = Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal"))
    - 7 = Pri(5 "The" ה = Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal"))
    What? I asked you for a non-impenetrable explanation.

    Now God can use either "The", or "Seal" or "The Seal" here. This is just a part of the riddle in how he does these codes.
    It's clarity I'm looking for here, not riddles.

    and here is some proof of that:
    - 5 ("Seal") first letters of Vs(1 "α") = 513 = 5 "The" --- 13 "Alpha" אלפא (red)
    - 5 "The" words letters of Vs(1 "α") = 1998 = 198 (Sum Pri up to number 37 "Seal") with extended digit
    - First 7 ("Seal") letters added of Genesis 1:1 = 915 = "The" 5 X 183 "Seven Seven Seven" (Heb ord)
    - 7 first words aka TV = 37X73 ---- 37+73 = 110 "Alpha" (Eng sta)
    - TV of Vs(5 "The" = Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal")) = 2141 = 21 "of" (Eng ord) --- 41 "God" (Heb ord)
    - CW of Vs(5 "The") = 75 = Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal") X Pytha.Pri-ord(137 "of God")
    - TV of Vs(7 ("Seal")) = 4541 = (Eng ord) "and" 19 X 239 "Crowned Seven Hundred Seventy and Seven" (Heb ord)
    - CW of Vs(7 ("The")) = 848 = 84 "Seal of God" (Heb ord) merged with its morror
    My head is starting to ache again.

    So I mean how can I take you guys serious when you just keep ignoring the truth ? I can't. It's impossible at this stage since I have shared so much here that it's not any question here if this is valid or not. It harmonizes to well to be random. And yes I can share so much more here but what is the point ? I can't get through to you anyways.

    Are you guys jealous that I figured this stuff out ? I can't understand how you keep ignoring the results.
    The whole point of cracking a code (should one exist) is to make clear what was hidden - and clarity is what I asked for, not this impenetrable crap. Others can judge for themselves whether or not you revealed anything here, but all I see you doing is keeping your code from view. What is the point of finding a code if you don't clearly communicate what you've found? At the very least it's insulting to people who are trying to make sense of it.

    What exactly is this code about? What is it telling us?

  3. #773
    It's not my problem that you get a headache, what God pointed to there was 777 (The Seal of God).
    Finding 777 though is more rare since it is so special. It's more like a reward when you find it.

    There are plenty of clear codes here and the fact that you ignore them answers your question.
    You are simply objecting to the results and connections that I have "cracked".
    And the fact that you think number 2 is the first just shows how much you have gone through the verses.

  4. #774
    10 = "Alpha" (Gr red)
    13 = "Alpha" (Heb red)
    31 = "Alpha" (Heb ord)
    34 = "Alpha" (Gr ord)
    38 = "Alpha" (Eng ord)
    49 = "The Alpha" Ο Αλφα (Gr ord)
    110 = Alpha (Eng std)
    112 = "Alpha" (Hebrew standard of Alpha transliterated from the Greek version of the Hebrew word)
    532 = Alpha (Gr std)
    729 = Alpha (physics approximation)
    You forgot 20 there and why include 49 here ? It should be:
    10 = "Alpha" (Gr red)
    13 = "Alpha" (Heb red)
    20 = "Alpha" (Eng red)
    31 = "Alpha" (Heb ord)
    34 = "Alpha" (Gr ord)
    38 = "Alpha" (Eng ord)
    110 = Alpha (Eng sta)
    112 = "Alpha" (Heb sta)
    532 = Alpha (Gr sta)
    729 = Alpha (physics approximation)

    Now TV added the verses that reflects "Alpha" (10, 34, 532) in Greek = 9303 = (43 "Seal" (Heb ord)) 443 X 21 "of" (Eng ord).
    = 933 "Seven Hundred Seventy and Seven" (Heb, Gr & Eng rev ord) with 0 removed
    And Greek is the most significant language when it comes to physics. That should be clear.

    Now add verses that reflects it in Hebrew (13, 31, 112) = 7505
    = "The" 5 X (1501 (English ordinal of the 777 Holograph) = 1000 + 1"α" + 500 "φ") = (Eng ord) "and" 19 X 395 "the heaven" = 208 "He created it" (Heb) + 7297 (α)

    Now add verses that reflects it in English (20, 38, 110) = 10241 = 10 000 + 241 "In the beginning" (A=26)
    (Heb sta) "Scatter" 209 X 49 "The Alpha" (Gr ord) = "and" 19 X 539 "The Seal of God" (Heb sta)

    It just happened to align (like everything else). You need to accept that God is using those numbers and methods simply because he can.
    I do not care for 1 second if you, Sylvius or thebluetriangle objects. Because I have endless of results that will harmonize with what I claim here.

    You guys can simply only utter your opinion, you can't change facts/results.
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-21-2019 at 04:05 PM.

  5. #775
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    You forgot 20 there and why include 49 here ? It should be:
    10 = "Alpha" (Gr red)
    13 = "Alpha" (Heb red)
    20 = "Alpha" (Eng red)
    31 = "Alpha" (Heb ord)
    34 = "Alpha" (Gr ord)
    38 = "Alpha" (Eng ord)
    110 = Alpha (Eng sta)
    112 = "Alpha" (Heb sta)
    532 = Alpha (Gr sta)
    729 = Alpha (physics approximation)
    I included 49 because you used that value. Are you saying there is a difference in meaning when you make a connection with "Alpha" vs. "The Alpha"? If not, then you need to included all the values of "The Alpha" in the list too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Now TV added the verses that reflects "Alpha" (10, 34, 532) in Greek = 9303 = (43 "Seal" (Heb ord)) 443 X 21 "of" (Eng ord).
    = 933 "Seven Hundred Seventy and Seven" (Heb, Gr & Eng rev ord) with 0 removed
    So what? You can find random connections like that in any random text using your methods because you create an OCEAN of random numbers from which you pick and choose. Why would anyone think there is any meaning to any of it? It is exactly what we would expect using your methods.

    Why can't you answer this question?

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    You guys can simply only utter your opinion, you can't change facts/results.
    Actually, you are the one who merely utters his "opinion" and I am the one who presents facts you cannot answer. Case in point: You say your "harmonizations" can't be random but you have NEVER given any evidence supporting that claim, so your claim is utterly unfounded. It is nothing but your opinion.

    You know this is true, so your claim that you have "proven" your results is a LIE. A ludicrous LIE. An absolutely inexcusable LIE.

    These are the real facts that YOU refuse to admit, let alone answer.

    You know my words are true. You know you have not presented any evidence that your "harmonizations" are not random. You merely ASSERT YOUR OPINION that they are not random.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  6. #776
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    It just happened to align (like everything else). You need to accept that God is using those numbers and methods simply because he can.
    I do not care for 1 second if you, Sylvius or thebluetriangle objects. Because I have endless of results that will harmonize with what I claim here.

    You guys can simply only utter your opinion, you can't change facts/results.
    Your forgot the most revealing "alignment" of all:

    TOTAL BULLSHIT = 10 x 117 (The Seal of God)

    And nobody can argue with that fact!

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #777
    Yeah right Richard. Here is The Seven Seven Seven Holograph.

    Name:  Seven Seven Seven Holograph (Medium).png
Views: 12
Size:  603.0 KB

    Adding TV of the Seven Seven Seven Holograph & the 777 Holograph is: 4821 + 3091
    = (Eng ord) "Codes" 46 X 172 "Codes" (Eng sta)
    = TV of Vs(37 "of Wisdom" (Heb ord)) + TV of Vs(73 "of Wisdom" (heb sta))

    And the 777 Holograph added with this Seven Seven Holograph is what I call the Hyper 777 Holograph.
    I used to call it The Golden Holograph but I changed my mind.
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-23-2019 at 02:42 PM.

  8. #778
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    It's not my problem that you get a headache,
    Yes it is. If you want people to understand what you've found, you have to present it clearly and concisely. You have done neither.

    what God pointed to there was 777 (The Seal of God).
    Finding 777 though is more rare since it is so special. It's more like a reward when you find it.
    Let's look at the evidence you have for this seal.

    - 5 ("Seal") first letters of Vs(1 "α") = 513 = 5 "The" --- 13 "Alpha" אלפא (red)
    So you're saying 5 is the value of Hey, meaning 'the', which you interpret as 'seal'? Yes? Now 'the seal' or 'seal' might reasonably be regarded as pointing to a seal, but 'the'? I'm afraid not, Desmild. Next you take 513 and split it into 5 - 'hey' again - and 13, the reduced value of the Hebrew for 'alpha'. So what is this saying? The alpha seal? It's the first word, so yes, alpha might be apt there. But it all hangs together rather loosely.

    - 5 "The" words letters of Vs(1 "α") = 1998 = 198 (Sum Pri up to number 37 "Seal") with extended digit
    You're taking liberties here, equating 198 with 1998.

    - First 7 ("Seal") letters added of Genesis 1:1 = 915 = "The" 5 X 183 "Seven Seven Seven" (Heb ord)
    So 'seven' equates to 7 and both are code for 'seal', because 7 is the 5th prime (by your reckoning, rather than that of the mathematical community, who would regard it as the 4th prime). 5 is code for 'the' (hey) which also denotes 'seal', because 'the, 'seal' and 'the seal' are all equivalent. And so you interpret 915 as 'the seal seal seal', or something of that sort. Crap, Desmild, pure crap.

    - 7 first words aka TV = 37X73 ---- 37+73 = 110 "Alpha" (Eng sta)
    - TV of Vs(5 "The" = Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal")) = 2141 = 21 "of" (Eng ord) --- 41 "God" (Heb ord)
    - CW of Vs(5 "The") = 75 = Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal") X Pytha.Pri-ord(137 "of God")
    - TV of Vs(7 ("Seal")) = 4541 = (Eng ord) "and" 19 X 239 "Crowned Seven Hundred Seventy and Seven" (Heb ord)
    - CW of Vs(7 ("The")) = 848 = 84 "Seal of God" (Heb ord) merged with its morror
    There are plenty of clear codes here and the fact that you ignore them answers your question.
    You are simply objecting to the results and connections that I have "cracked".
    I do object to what I've seen so far, because it seems to be coming from your imagination.

    And the fact that you think number 2 is the first just shows how much you have gone through the verses.
    The number 1 seems to satisfy the conditions for being prime, but the fact that you had to adopt what is very much a minority opinion on whether or not 1 is prime so your code would work is another in a long and growing list of reasons for dismissing it. You obviously have some facility with numbers and an interest in codes, but you are using them to serve your ego, not the higher good. Get off your unicorn, Desmild, and put your talents to good use. I believe there are codes in the Bible, but this doesn't look like one of them.

  9. #779
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Yeah right Richard. Here is The Seven Seven Seven Holograph.



    Adding TV of the Seven Seven Seven Holograph & the 777 Holograph is: 4821 + 3091
    = (Eng ord) "Codes" 46 X 172 "Codes" (Eng sta)
    = TV of Vs(37 "of Wisdom" (Heb ord)) + TV of Vs(73 "of Wisdom" (heb sta))
    Your "holograph" looks exactly like what we would expect from a random text using your methods because you methods generate an OCEAN of random numbers for every word.

    Why can't you answer this point?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #780
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Interesting article. It makes some very doubtful claims about the "absolute truth" ...



    I have some very good reasons to doubt the validity of those claims. Even the most famous Rabbis can't agree on meaning of the Torah. Don't you remember the famous saying "Where there are two Jews there are three opinions"?

    And what does it even mean to say that the Torah is "absolute" when it supposedly has "70 interpretations"? Here's a quote from the article Teaching the Seventy Faces of Torah:



    Where again was that "absolute truth"?
    "absolute truth" is that truth knows "70 interpretations"

    70 = "ayin" = eye

    Name Amalek can be read as "ayin malak"= the severed eye.

    https://www.breslev.co.il/articles/t...anguage=french

    The name 'Amalek' can also be broken up into two parts: ayin-malak (mem-lamed-kuf), which means 'severed eye.'


    Amalek is promoting one of the seventy interpretations as "absolute truth". If you don't accept you'll have to die.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 26 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 26 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •