Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 71 of 117 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
    I used to joke that I was the only person that Aleister Crowley brought to Christ. But then I burned it after becoming a Christian because Crowley was a self-proclaimed Satanist.
    Smart choice, I am going to burn my book from Aleister Crowley when I find it in the garage. I never liked to have it in the house.

But what do you think about The Beatles revering Crowley in their srg. peppers Lonley Hearts album ?
    Ain't that strange ??

And we can add the Triangular orders of Tri(73) to get "Seven Seven Seven" by the way.

Tri(73) = 3XTri(36) + Tri(37)

3X36 + 37 = 145 = 39 "Seven" (Heb ord) + 41 "seven" (Gr ord) + 65 "Seven" (Eng ord)

And Richard, how many times do I have to tell you that you don't have any proof while I have all the proof.
    Back off. You are intellectually defeated here. There is no logical explanation of why these integration and verses hits with such meaning all the way without God.
    Calling this "random" is not valid but rather self deception.
    Maybe you will find some guys here that are like you, but there are plenty like me who will see what God is doing here. You can never change that fact.

117 = "Seven Hundred Seventy and Seven" (Eng red) = "Seven Seven Seven" (Heb ord) = "The Seal of God" (Eng ord)
    68 = "Seven Hundred Seventy and Seven" (Heb red)

- TV of Vs(117) = (Heb ord) "Torah" 53 X 62 "Torah" (Eng ord)

Integration of Vs(68) & Vs(117)
    -TV = 5362 (53 "Torah" --- 62 "Torah") = (Code nr for 777) 37 X (56 "created" + 113 "Universe")
    = 3000 + 162 "The Lord God" (A=26) + TV of the 777 Holograph
    - FLW of Vs(68) + FLW of Vs(117) = 807 "Seal of God" (Heb & Eng sta) = Value of word nr 777 of the Bible + 777
    - CW = 884 (84 "Seal of God" (Heb ord OR Eng ord, both hits on that number)
    - FLCW = 1000 + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth"
    - W.surr. CW = 146 "The Universe" (Eng ord) + 729 (α) + 1618 (φ)
    - 3 CW = 3377 = 37 "Seal" with extended digits
    - FLW + 3 CW = 4000 + 184 "Thirty and Seven" (Eng ord) [37 = "Seal"]
    = (777 + CW of Vs(777) = CW of Vs(33 "The" (Eng ord)) + TV of the 777 Holograph

And the CW of Vs(703 = Tri(37 "Seal")) = "Golden" 14 X 46 "Codes" = 322 "The Seal" (A=37 B=38 C=39)
    - "The Seal" has 7 letters
    - 7 = Pri(5 "The" ה = Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal"))
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-17-2019 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Smart choice, I am going to burn my book from Aleister Crowley when I find it in the garage. I never liked to have it in the house.
    burn the witch

But who did bring you to the number 777?

Yes indeed. I bought his book just to verify some stuff about satanism, not because I believed or follow it.
    How can you identify the occult without some study in it ?

But I was around 25 years old when I bought those books, I would not have done it today because it was a waste of money.

Yes indeed. I bought his book just to verify some stuff about satanism, not because I believed or follow it.
    How can you identify the occult without some study in it ?

But I was around 25 years old when I bought those books, I would not have done it today because it was a waste of money.
    but how you came to 777?

Not Allister Crowley. In fact no one.
    In the start of my journey into the codes of the bible (around 25 years old) i had this theory that since Satan picked 666 then 777 should be important if God exists.
    And I knew He existed already then.

But I did not have a clue about the codes of physics then. But I found this website and I was very fascinated about Richards creation Holograph + Gen 1:1 & John 1:1.

I knew about Dr. Panins codes before I found this website since the first website about codes I found was fivedoves.com, so I knew "God, the heaven, the earth" = 777.

But then I went into the forum of this webiste and read a post from gambini that talked about the fine-structure constant and Pi down to 5 digits of Genesis 1:1
    This is where everything changed for me.

Because I had these theory's before I really understood the codes. And that was that it should be more than the total values of each verse that makes meaning since God is all-knowing and almighty. And that he would use English gematria just because he could and it would be perfect for your time and age.

Anyway after reading the post from Gambini I checked verse nr 729 (Alpha, the fine-structure constant) and saw the CW = 777.

That is when I knew that my theory was correct. 777 was indeed very important. But after that I checked the CW of Vs(137) and saw that it = 27 "A & Z" + 401 "Aleph & Tav"

And that seemed like extreme design to me. Ofcource I don't need much proof to believe because I have seen the supernatural in both sides.
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-17-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Not Allister Crowley. In no one.
    In the start of my journey into the codes of the bible (around 25 years old) i had this theory that since Satan picked 666
    Satan picked up the seed (= word = "davar") that could have produced hundredfold

Mark 4:15,
    These are the ones on the path where the word is sown. As soon as they hear, Satan comes at once and takes away the word sown in them.

v.20,
    But those sown on rich soil are the ones who hear the word and accept it and bear fruit thirty and sixty and a hundredfold.

hundredfold = "meah sh'arim" , gematria 666

https://twitter.com/search?q=meah%20...rc=typed_query

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I find God always has plausible deniability. So personally I am back to beauty in the eye of the beholder and possibly placebo effect but I hear the placebo effect is a scientific thing.
    I used to think something similar. It's how I dealt with the inconsistencies and errors in the Bible. On the one hand, I thought the patterns were proof that God had designed the Bible, but I couldn't deny all the problems with it so I came up with the idea that God designed his Written Word as a "stumbling stone" in analogy with his Living Word (1 Peter 2:*, etc). I would say that God designed the Bible so that the believer would have everything needed to believe and the unbeliever everything needed to "unbelieve." But now I think that was a rather foolish rationalization since a Muslim or a Mormon could say the same thing about their books.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Closed Thread

Thread Information