Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 69 of 117 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1162
  1. #681
    And by the way Sylvius you mentioned that 37 = "Seal" (Eng ord) is nonsense to you.

    you keep on saying that 37= "Seal"

    but that's utter nonsense to me.
    Well what about when I showed you that the:
    - TV of Vs(39 = Pri(7) + Pri(7) + Pri(7)) + TV of Vs(42 = Comp(7) + Comp(7) + Comp(7))
    = (Eng ord) "Seal" 37 X 137 "of God" (Eng ord)

    Is it like that is not clear ?? is there something wrong with your eyes ?


    Here is another code that shows us this:
    - TV of Vs(13 "In the beginning" (Heb red)) + TV of Vs(68 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb red))
    = (1995 (195 "seven seven seven" (Eng ord)) = A=37 B=38 C=39 of Eng Gen 1:1) + TV of Vs(777)
    = (1000 + 218 "Codes" (Eng ord + sta) = "The" 7X(37 "Seal" + 137 "of God")) + TV of the 777 Holograph

  2. #682
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Yes well it is a very important number and it suits perfectly to demonstrate how important 777 is.
    This is me being quite progressive, I do it since Richard called my codes "meaningless".

    Maybe I should step down a bit now. I can kind of continue until someone snaps me out of it or I snap myself out of it.
    But I have to admit that i like the progressive style.
    Ironically if you prove the bible is real you can say everything is meaningless from Ecclesiastes 1

    What would be your thoughts on

    7+7+7=21=seal of God
    6+7+8=21=seal of God = The Trinity

    6 = vav=man= son of man=link between heaven and earth= Jesus on the cross saying it is finished = now becomes/represented by a 7 by completion=and zayin is considered a crowned vav
    7= zayin= sword=sword of spirit= Holy spirit= in him with him - a crowned vav
    8= God the father = constructed by vav and zayin joined at the top.

    So 3 becomes one in the form of trinity. 888 or 777 or 666 can represent the God head

    Revelation 666 but the six can't be found in each other the way the God head can be represented by the trinty. So 666 means 3 indivuals the two false prophets and the anti christ. or maybe with rel 13 a dragon and two beasts

    one beast wounded as to death but recovers - a false christ ?

  3. #683
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    And by the way Sylvius you mentioned that 37 = "Seal" (Eng ord) is nonsense to you.


    Aleister Crowley said: 37 = Man's crown, Jechidah, the highest soul

    (from "777 and other qabalisitc writings of Aleister Crowley")

  4. #684
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,602
    About the number 216 he said:

    "I once hoped much from this number, as it is the cube of 6. But I fear it only expresses the fixity of mind. anyhow it all came to no good. But we have DBIR, connected with DBR, adding the Secret Phallic Power"

    that's not so bad, since it might be proof of the fact that the author of the gospel of John had the numbers of Genesis 1:1 in mind when he wrote Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος
    since λόγος= "davar" = word ; "d'vir" = wordplace (name of the holy of holies)


    and 216 is the outline of triangle 73

  5. #685
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post

    Well what about when I showed you that the:
    - TV of Vs(39 = Pri(7) + Pri(7) + Pri(7)) + TV of Vs(42 = Comp(7) + Comp(7) + Comp(7))
    = (Eng ord) "Seal" 37 X 137 "of God" (Eng ord)

    Is it like that is not clear ?? is there something wrong with your eyes ?
    So what? Why didn't you look at verse 21 = 7 + 7 + 7 or vs 84 = T(7) + T(7) + T(7) or any of the ten thousand other arbitrary possible combinations of some form of 777?

    You numerology could not be more absurd. You have no rules. You have no principles. It it all blatantly absurd.

    But at least you have fun with you autistic little game.

    Carry on!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  6. #686
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Aleister Crowley said: 37 = Man's crown, Jechidah, the highest soul

    (from "777 and other qabalisitc writings of Aleister Crowley")
    And that's the problem with numerology. Every just makes up their own favorite "connections." There's no meaning to any of it. It is objectively absurd.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #687
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    So you really believe I am the Angel of the Lord because this can't be a random coincidence?

    Richard Amiel McGough = 175 = The Angel of the Lord
    +1

    Maybe, but then I can some times be a blue pill kinda guy.
    Thanks Chris! The +1 seems appropriate. Its easy to make up absurd patterns using gematria. That's one of the easiest ways to show it is meaningless.

    And welcome to our forum!



    I had a lot of fun with that example because it reveals the absurdity of numerology.

    I worked really hard to avoid the more obvious errors back in the day when I believed in it, but still it is based on the fundamental cognitive errors of selection bias (cherry picking) and confirmation bias. I tried to avoid those errors by sticking mostly to "self-reflective" structure where I made connections with the numerical structure of a verse with the meanings of the words found within the verse but even that failed ultimately. I never came close to the kind of random stuff that Desmild does. I saw that as obviously absurd and meaningless even when I believed that God had designed the Bible using gematria.

    Great chatting,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #688
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    So 3 becomes one in the form of trinity. 888 or 777 or 666 can represent the God head

    Revelation 666 but the six can't be found in each other the way the God head can be represented by the trinty. So 666 means 3 indivuals the two false prophets and the anti christ. or maybe with rel 13 a dragon and two beasts

    one beast wounded as to death but recovers - a false christ ?
    Good points. Did you know that 666 = "his secret place" from Psalm 18:11?

    He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

    And it is the value of "The Holy Ark" and "The Holy Crown" so the idea that it is "evil" can't be correct (assuming there is any meaning to it at all).

    Likewise, the number 13 is the value of Love and Unity and Tetragramaton = 26 = 2 x 13. So the idea that 13 is evil goes out the window too.

    I talk about both these numbers in my article on 666.

    I did my best to find consistent patterns, but finally realized that was impossible because there are too many contradictions. And so I concluded numerology is folly.

    Great chatting,

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #689
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    I did not forget anything there, this is simply you wanting your way again. These codes are a riddle and even number 729 = Square nr 27 "Riddle". And like Sylvius has told us: It is common that we can divide triangles into other triangles.

    Nr of Letters = Tri(7)
    2 last words = Tri(37)
    TV = 2701 = Tri(73)

    And that's it, the division of Tri(73) which is 3X Tri(36 "evil") surrounding Tri(37) is there because it symbolizes Good and Evil.
    Or Good Vs Evil.

    When God "divided the light from the darkness" in Gen 1:4 he symbolically tells us that he separated Good (Angels of God) and Evil (Satan and his angels) in heaven. That is the symbolical level. And this is in verse nr 4 (first digit that can be divided).

    Then we have the riddle level where he created light in the first day because of Alpha.

    So there are several layers of information here.


    But God is clear with the 7+37+73 pattern here, that is why we also see:
    - Nr of words = 7
    - TV = 37X73
    Ha! I knew it! I knew you would reject the truth and make up lame excuses to defend the pattern that you made up.

    Your numerology is totally meaningless because you have no principles. You follow no rules. You just make up random crap and declare it is what "God" said when in fact it is nothing but you own incoherent ramblings. There's no meaning to any of it.

    The truth remains - the "triangular orders" of Genesis 1:1 include the numbers 2, 6, and 36 which you chose to IGNORE because they didn't fit the pattern YOU wanted to created by CHERRY PICKING from the full set. This is how you create all you patterns. They are all meaningless. I have proven it and you know you cannot answer. So you refuse to even try. Wow.

    Now lets look at you "reason" for IGNORING three of the "triangular orders" found in Genesis 1:1. You say that 666 is evil, but the truth is that 666 is "God's secret place" as it is written in Psalm 18:11

    He made darkness his secret place (= 666); his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

    And it is the value of "The Holy Ark" and "The Holy Crown" so the idea that it is "evil" can't be correct. I talk about these numbers in my article on 666.

    But none of that really matters, because you didn't say that you were adding up only the "good triangular orders" of Genesis 1:1. So your EXCUSE totally fails, like all your numerology.

    FAIL. FAIL. FAIL.

    You follow no rules. You follow no principles. So your use of arithmetic is utterly absurd and meaningless.

    Your numerology has been refuted 100%

    Great chatting!

    Have a nice day!

    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #690
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Aleister Crowley said: 37 = Man's crown, Jechidah, the highest soul

    (from "777 and other qabalisitc writings of Aleister Crowley")
    I used to own that book. It played an important role in getting me hooked on numerology, which in turn helped me fall into the delusion of Christianity. I used to joke that I was the only person that Aleister Crowley brought to Christ. But then I burned it after becoming a Christian because Crowley was a self-proclaimed Satanist.

    Of course, he wasn't anything like what Christians think of when they think of a Satanist, but that's just because they are ignorant of the occult. But that didn't matter to me when I fell into the more fundamentalist form of Christianity. There was still too much darkness surrounding his works.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 22 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 22 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •