Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 66 of 117 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehova..._and_salvation

Ah!

Revelation 14:1,
    Then I looked and there was the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.

So indeed "the seal of the living God" is (about) the Tetragrammaton.

Jesus's name "Yeshu Hanotzri" is about the Tetragrammaton in the initial letters of "yom hashishi vaychulu hashamayim", since gematria of "Yeshu Hanotzri" matches the gematria of "yom hashishi", viz. 671 = 666 +5 (the value of the letter "hey" that was added to "shishi" at the completion of creation -- see Rashi on Genesis 1:31 -- https://www.chabad.org/library/bible...showrashi/true )-

and has same initials "yud" and "hey" - forming the "y-h "- part of the Tetragrammaton.

Without "hey" there was no Tetragrammaton and also no seal.
    I didn't realize this connection before, but now, thanks to Desmild

Yes the seal of the living God is about the 144 000 and the name of the Father.

But we see God encoded the "Seal of God" to it. And 777 is central to that chapter in the codes.

TV of the verse only verse that mentions "the Seal of the living God" = 10X 1270 "God, the heaven, the earth" (Eng sta)
    - "God, the heaven, the earth" (Heb sta) = 777

And here is some other results from that verse which is Rev 7:2
    - Verse order = 30 000 + 813 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." (Heb sta)
    = "c" 3 X Pri(1261 = 484 "The Seal of God" אל החתם (sta) + 777) --- 3X1261 = 3783 = 37 "Seal" (Eng ord) --- 83 "wisdom" (Eng ord)
    (The speed of light is denoted as "c" in physics)
    - Nr.W + Nr.L = 183 "Seven Seven Seven" (Heb ord)
    - TV = 10 X 1270 "God, the heaven, the earth" = 100X C.Hex(7 = Pri(5 "The" = Pyta.Pri-ord(37 "Seal")))
    - FLW = 523 "Aleph & Tav" (Full)
    - CW = 1559 (159 = "The Speed of Light" (A=1) = "Seal of God" (A=26)) = Pri(247 "Crown Seven Hundred Seventy and Seven"מאות ושבע ושבעים שבע כתר (ord))
    - FLCW = 2082 (282 "fine-structure constant" (A=26))
    - W. surr. CW = 128 "thirty and seven" (Heb ord)
    - 4 CW = 1687 "In the beginning" (Heb & Gr sta) = 7X 241 "In the beginning" (A=26) = 1000 + CW of Vs(37) + CW of Vs(73) --- 37+73 = 110 "Alpha" (Eng sta)
    - FLW + 4 CW = 10X 221 "Seven Hundred Seventy and Seven Riddles" (Heb ord)

Since 777 is so important.

Because the codes are it's own field, and 777 reigns in those codes.

Read between the lines.
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-11-2019 at 11:38 PM.

Further more in that special verse that alludes to The Seal of God, 777 with the phrase "the seal of the living God",
    we see that:
    - Word nr 7 ("The Seal") = 660 = 10X(66 "of" (Eng sta) = "Thy God" אלהיך)
    - Word nr 37 "Seal" by rot. = 1000 + 26 "God" (Eng ord)
    - Word nr 137 = 61 "seven" (Heb ord) = 6 "and" --- 1 "α" = "The Seal of God" אל החתם (ord)
    - W.nr 37 "Seal" (Eng ord) by rot. + W.nr 137 "of God" (Eng sta) by rot. = 1084 = 184 "Thirty and Seven" (Eng ord) [37 = "Seal"]
    = 1000 + 84 "Seal of God" (Heb ord or Eng ord, both hits this number)
    = 1000 + Tri(7) + Tri(7) + Tri(7)
    = 729 (Alpha) + 161 (Phi) + 194 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb ord)
    = TV of Gen 4:3 --- 43 = "Seal" (Heb ord) --- Gen 4:3 is verse nr 83 "wisdom" (Eng ord)
    - W.nr 777 by rot. = 96 "knowledge" (Eng ord) --- Eng ord + sta of "knowledge" is: 96 + 681 = 777 (The Seal of God)
    - W.nr 37 "Seal" by rot. + W.nr 137 "of God" by rot. + W.nr 777 (The Seal of God) by rot. = 1183 = 183 "Seven Seven Seven" (Heb ord) which = Squ(13) X 7 = 100X6 "and" + W.nr 37 "Seal" by rot. + W.nr 137 "of God" by rot. + W.nr 777 (The Seal of God) by rot. of Vs(777)

- 100X6 "and" = "six" שש
    - 6 = "and" ו in Hebrew
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-14-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Revelation 7:3,
    Do not damage the land or the sea or the trees until we put the seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.

Revelation 14:1,
    Then I looked and there was the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand who had his name and his Father?s name written on their foreheads

written = γεγραμμένον

γράφω = to write

γράμμα = letter (of the alphabet)

Revelation 22:4,
    They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_eye
    The third eye (also called the mind's eye, or inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept of a speculative invisible eye, usually depicted as located on the forehead, which provides perception beyond ordinary sight
    The elected recognize each other through vision

It's incredible how you managed to get the third eye into this conversation.

You love to mix the mystical with the bible unlike me.

The one eye symbolism is satanic and that eye represents Satan.
    Alister Crowley said so at least.

And Alister Crowley was even revered by the Beatles. That should tell you something.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    When will you learn Richard ? I have all the proof here.
    You have nothing to come with against my claims.

In Gen 1:1
    - Nr.L = Tri(7)
    - 2 last words wich are the ones made up of 37 in this verse = Tri(37)
    - TV = Tri(73)

The Triangular orders of Genesis 1:1 added is: 7 + 37 + 73
    = "Seven Seven Seven" שבע שבע שבע (ord) = "The Seal of God" (Eng ord)
    Nice try, but why did you leave out the other "triangular orders" found in Genesis 1:1?

The last two words do indeed sum to 703 = T(37), but you forgot to mention that the first five words sum to 1998 = 3 x 666 = T(2) x T(36), so we can write Genesis 1:1 as

Genesis 1:1 (Heb std) = 2701 = T(73) = T(2) x T(36) + T(37)

Look at that! We can express Genesis 1:1 entirely in terms of triangular numbers in two different ways. This actually is the pattern I thought was most amazing back in the day when I believed God had designed the Bible using gematria. I wrote about it this page:

Therefore if you include these two additional "triangular orders" in Genesis 1:1 you get 2 + 7 + 36 + 37 + 73 = 155 and this does not equal your seven seven seven so the pattern fails.

But there's another triangular order that you forgot to include. You counted the number of letters in the whole verse, but then also included a triangular number based on just the last two words, so if you want to be consistent you should include the count of the number of letters in that division, which is 7 letters for the last two words and 21 = T(6) for the first five words.

Thus, following YOUR method and YOUR choice of what we should add up, we find that the sum of the "triangular orders" of Genesis 1:1 is 2 + 6 + 7 + 36 + 37 + 73 = 161.

Your pattern fails.

Great chatting!

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Do you think the author of the gospel of John knew about these numbers in Genesis 1:1 when writing: "In the beginning was the word"?

Do you think the author of the gospel of John knew about these numbers in Genesis 1:1 when writing: "In the beginning was the word"?
    No. Seems more likely he was following the Jewish tradition that says God created with the Word like in the apocryphal Wisdom of Solomon 9:1 where it says "O God of my fathers, and Lord of mercy, who hast made all things with thy word, And ordained man through thy wisdom, that he should have dominion over the creatures which thou hast made." This example comes to mind because I used it as an example of how the Catholic Bible Wheel had "amazing connections" just like the Protestant Bible Wheel in my article Battle of the Bible Wheels. For those interested, this is the most effective method I have found to free oneself from delusional belief in patterns like numerology, kabbalah, etc.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Even back in the day when I was a believer I wouldn't have thought that the numerical connections between Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1 were deliberately designed by the author of John because the whole structure that was completed by John 1:1 couldn't have been known when Genesis 1:1 was "designed" so I believed the only explanation was that "God did it."

So what you you think about this link between the two verses (see here)? I used to believe this was very powerful evidence of divine design.

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    No. Seems more likely he was following the Jewish tradition that says God created with the Word like in the apocryphal Wisdom of Solomon 9:1 where it says "O God of my fathers, and Lord of mercy, who hast made all things with thy word, And ordained man through thy wisdom, that he should have dominion over the creatures which thou hast made." This example comes to mind because I used it as an example of how the Catholic Bible Wheel had "amazing connections" just like the Protestant Bible Wheel in my article Battle of the Bible Wheels. For those interested, this is the most effective method I have found to free oneself from delusional belief in patterns like numerology, kabbalah, etc.
    Yet John 1:1 says quite something else than Wisdom of Solomon 9:!

Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος "In the beginning was the word"

Ἐν ἀρχῇ is how LXX translates "b'reishit" - the first word of the first verse of the first book of the Hebrew bible.

How to understand the word "b'reishit"?

It is not to understand as "once, long ago" -

but as word, word written with letters

That's what John is trying to say, in my (not so humble ) opinion.

That John was acquainted with that might be clear from John 5:5 (the 38 years of the man's sickness) and John 21:11, the 153 fishes)

(and from the number 666 in Revelation 13:18, if it was written by the same author)

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/1130467204699443200

If indeed John knew about the gematria 2701 (= 37 x 73, etc.) and indeed was hinting at this in John 1:1, then John 1:14 "and the word became flesh" has to be understood in a (revolutionary) other way than how mainstream Christianity understood it, viz. as "and God became man"

Closed Thread

Thread Information