Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 63 of 117 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 1162
  1. #621
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,602
    Genesis 7:6,

    And Noach was six hundred years old, and the flood came about, water upon the earth.


    This was exactly 1656 years after the creation of Adam, man.

    You can reckon after with the ages given in Genesis 5.

    https://twitter.com/search?q=1656%20...rc=typed_query

    Now it came to my mind that Mark 1:15 is about this:

    Πεπλήρωται ὁ καιρὸς "the time has been fulfilled" -- the 1656 years are up

    Jesus son of Joseph, not physical, but spiritual:

    Genesis 41:45,
    And Pharaoh named Joseph Tzafnat Pa'neiach

    צָֽפְנַ֣ת פַּעְנֵ֒חַ֒

    gematria 828 = 1/2 x 1656

    "He who explains hidden things"

    https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/744905143401984004

  2. #622
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,602
    Also Pharao was dreaming about the number seven



    Genesis 41:2-4,
    And behold, from the Nile were coming up seven cows, of handsome appearance and robust flesh, and they pastured in the marshland. And behold, seven other cows were coming up after them from the Nile, of ugly appearance and lean of flesh, and they stood beside the cows [which were] on the Nile bank. And the cows of ugly appearance and lean of flesh devoured the seven cows that were of handsome appearance and healthy; then Pharaoh awoke.

    etc.

    Seven is an edenic , after שֶׁ֣בַע, "sheva".

    like also six, after שֵׁשׁ, "shesh"

    וְנֹ֕חַ בֶּן־ שֵׁ֥שׁ מֵא֖וֹת שָׁנָ֑ה, "v'noach ben-shesh meiot shanah"

  3. #623
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,602
    Jesus's father was a carpenter , τέκτων, like also Noach was

    https://biblehub.com/greek/5045.htm

    Genesis 6:14,
    Make for yourself an ark of gopher wood

    ark = "teivah" -- which can also mean word as written with letters.

    So all three were wordartists...

    https://twitter.com/search?q=teivah%...rc=typed_query

  4. #624
    This was exactly 1656 years after the creation of Adam, man.
    Very interesting since 1656 = 729 + 927

    Actually, your examples are PROOF that you are just "Fooling around" cuz you follow no principles and so can make up whatever you want. It's entirely meaningless.


    For example, how many different numerological systems could you use to represent the value of "seven hundred seventy and seven"? English standard, English Ordinal, English Reduced, Hebrew Standard, Hebrew Ordinal, Hebrew Reduced ... etc., etc., etc. And then you could do the same thing with "seven seven seven" or whatever else hits your fancy. And then how many verses could you look to find the other part (the CW of vs 86)? You didn't have to use the CW! You could use whatever you found that would fit a "pattern" that fit what you wanted to say. And so anyone with eyes can immediately see that is it is an utterly meaningless game you play with yourself. It has no meaning whatsoever. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

    If you disagree, please explain how you can discern between your numerology and meaningless random coincidences that can be found in any text.

    Of course we both know you can't do that, since we've been over this a billion times.

    But I saw your post so I thought I would remind you that you have NEVER answered this simple point, which means that all your claims are meaningless.

    Nice chatting,

    Richard

    PS: What's with the gold text? Can hardly read it. "

    Actually Richard I have answered this several times. By checking the important places.
    But you don't want to comprehend that so you just keep repeating your bull...

    Because you have seen many of the connections in my first page. And to call those connections "meaningless" is stupid
    Yes we have a all-knowing God. And Yes these codes are riddled so there are several gematria systems to use here.

    If you don't like that then it wont help to repeat your frustration, i can make you look stupid if I want to when you say that I don't know what I am doing. But I am saving most of it for my book. I have shared enough here.

    PS: You can mark the golden text with you mouse pointer so that it becomes blue

  5. #625
    Is it just random that the CW of Vs(17 "Precious") = 777 = CW of Vs(729 = Alpha)


    Do you know of any more verses in the Torah that has a CW of 777 ??? I don't

    That is because it is deliberate, and there no other number that is more important in these codes than 777.

    Even number 7 = Pri(5 "The") = Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal")

    But I guess this all just me being crazy ?? You truly are blind.
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-10-2019 at 04:52 PM.

  6. #626
    You know what Richard, the time has come for people to see how far off from the truth you truly are.
    You picked the wrong day to call my work "meaningless" because whatever you say about my methods and codes after this will truly be "meaningless".
    Name:  Holo Graph Methods.png
Views: 17
Size:  107.9 KB

    Name:  Universe Holograph (Medium).png
Views: 8
Size:  430.8 KB

    - "Heaven" in Hebrew also means "Universe"
    Strongs definition of "heaven"
    shamayim {shaw-mah'-yim} dual of an unused singular שמה shameh {shaw-meh'} from an unused root meaning to be lofty; TWOT - 2407a; n m AV - heaven 398, air 21, astrologers + 01895 1; 420 1) heaven, heavens, sky 1a) visible heavens, sky 1a1) as abode of the stars 1a2) as the visible universe, the sky, atmosphere, etc 1b) Heaven (as the abode of God)
    - CW of vs(137) = 27 + 401
    - TV of Vs(113 "Universe") = TV of Vs(2662) --- 26+62 = 88 "the heaven"
    - Pytha.Pri-ord(137) X 137 = 2055 (205 "Genesis one one" (A=26)) --- A=26 of Eng Gen 1:1 = 777
    - 49 "Atom" (Eng ord) is also the value of "The Alpha" Ο Αλφα (ord)
    - CW+ = 3 or 4 CW

    And remember that Triangle nr 112 "The Lord God" is made up of:
    (Eng ord) 56 "created" X 113 "universe" (Eng ord)
    = TV of Gen 1:1 & John 1:1 which are the only verses that starts with "In the beginning"

    - TV of Vs(913 "In the beginning" (Heb sta)) = 1000 + 296 "The earth" (Heb sta) + TV of Vs(841 "The Universe" (Gr sta))
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-15-2019 at 06:26 PM.

  7. #627
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Actually Richard I have answered this several times. By checking the important places.
    Hey there Alex,



    Your "answers" are nothing but a repetition of the errors that I have exposed. You cannot prove anything by cherry picking in "important places." You will always be able to find "patterns" in any random data. You know this is true because you have posted "patterns" that you thought were very "important" that were in fact based on the wrong numbers and so false. This is the fundamental flaw in your method. You have no way to tell if the "patterns" you find have any meaning at all.

    Let me explain again - Your method is fundamentally flawed because it is based on CHERRY PICKING which is how all numerologists delude themselves. You need to answer this point, and you can't do it by more cherry picking! Here's what you need to do: Explain how you can tell the difference between your patterns and what would could find in any random text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    But you don't want to comprehend that so you just keep repeating your bull...
    Please state explicitly what I said that was "bull" and show me my error. That's surely the best way to proceed, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Because you have seen many of the connections in my first page. And to call those connections "meaningless" is stupid
    Why is it stupid to say that those connections are meaningless? What evidence do you have that they are not exactly what we would expect from random chance?

    You need to do more than merely assert that your numerology is "obvious" because the only thing obvious to me is that it is meaningless, and I can prove it and you cannot refute a word I've written. Merely saying my proofs are "stupid" or "bull" proves nothing except your implicit admission that you know I am correct. You cannot prove your claims.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Yes we have a all-knowing God. And Yes these codes are riddled so there are several gematria systems to use here.
    If you don't like that then it wont help to repeat your frustration, i can make you look stupid if I want to when you say that I don't know what I am doing. But I am saving most of it for my book. I have shared enough here.
    Funny but the "several gematria systems" is why its so easy to find anything you want in a random text. You have several values for everything so with just a little text you get an ocean of random numbers to use in your "patterns." By multiplying your methods you have destroyed any chance of anyone taking any of it seriously. That's why I opposed your kind of numerology back in the day when I believed God designed the Bible according to gematria.

    Do you really think you can "make me look stupid"? Seriously??? Go for it dude! I'm serious! Give it your best shot.


    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    PS: You can mark the golden text with you mouse pointer so that it becomes blue
    Yes, I know that (of course) but it's a bother. What's the value of forcing the reader to highlight otherwise unreadable text?

    Great chatting!

    Richard

    PS: I do hope you will try to present some actual evidence. Your constant repetition of empty unproven claims is rather tedious.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #628
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Is it just random that the CW of Vs(17 "Precious") = 777 = CW of Vs(729 = Alpha)
    Yes, that's just random. It looks like you started by scanning for verses that happened to have CW = 777 and then went looking for a way to make a "connection" between their verse numbers. It's random because it doesn't matter what the verse numbers might be ... you could always find a "connection" between them.

    This is the fundamental flaw in your method. You have so many ways to make "connections" that you could make connections in any random text and so your connections prove nothing. Nada. Zilch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Do you know of any more verses in the Torah that has a CW of 777 ??? I don't
    I don't know (I could write a program to check), but if there are no others then that's evidence God did NOT design the Bible using your patterns because anyone with half a brain could make MUCH BETTER patterns than the ones you have found.

    For example, if I designed the Bible using patterns like yours, I would have vs(137) be about LIGHT with CW = 207 (LIGHT, Heb std) and the only other verse with that CW would be vs(729) to connect the values of alpha and inverse alpha and I'd add a hundred other connections that are a thousand times better than yours. It would be super easy to do.

    Now consider what this means. Since I can make better patterns than than those you attribute to your God, then either I am the true God or your numerology proves nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    That is because it is deliberate, and there no other number that is more important in these codes than 777.
    Merely asserting it is "deliberate" does not prove it is deliberate. And if it is true that there is no more important number in you codes than 777 then your codes are not nearly as good as they could be, which means they were not designed by a perfect God. He apparently has a lot of learning to do when it comes to pattern making. I can do it a thousand times better and I'm a mere human!

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Even number 7 = Pri(5 "The") = Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal")

    But I guess this all just me being crazy ?? You truly are blind.
    Blind? Get real Alex. The example you gave proves my point yet again. You have connected" 7 with 5 and 37. This is why your numerology is meaningless. You can "connect" any two numbers, so what then does the "connection" imply? Nothing at all! Nada. Zip. Zilch.

    I think it would be great if you tried to answer my points. Merely calling me "blind" means nothing at all.

    Great chatting!

    Richard

    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #629
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    The 777 connection to Methusael and Lamech is quite interesting since they are in family



    You lost me there, no I think you are jumping a bit if you think so.
    777 is not about a allegory. And it's not "My number". It's one of my favorite numbers but it is The Seal of God.

    If you have not understood that then you need to read my first page on this thread again and consider.

    First page:

    https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...raph-Materieal
    37 has the value of "Seal" (Eng ord) & 777 is the Seal of God. So 37 is really central to this since it is a code number for 777.

    (...)

    The 777 Holograph was the main feature of this thread and it's really special, I did not understand nor know how special it was when I found it, but boy do I now.
    A large part of my upcoming book will be about the 777 Holograph because it is so much more to it that is not shared here.
    But my holographs here are literally work in progress, which means that things may be altered in time due to new connections that I did not see before. The 666 Holograph is now remade but its the most difficult integration since its hard to discern when God gives you good or evil connections here.

    (...)



    Number 777 is mostly known because of the 3 nouns added of Genesis 1:1:
    "God + "the heaven" + "the earth" = 777
    I have heard from some Hebrews that number 777 represents
    the 7 days of creation, the 7th day (Sabbath) & the 7 annual holy days (mentioned in Lev 23).
    I think that it is a very possible, which makes this number a very special finger print that God is using.
    He did after all use this fingerprint on his whole creation along with himself.
    But after some years of research and seeing how important number 777 is, I have now come to the conclusion that this number is the Seal of God. It has a major place in the codes and even Genesis 1:1 is extremely connected to it, since number 37 is a code number for 777. Remember that number 36 is connected to 666 since it is its Triangular order.
    So its not hard to see that God is using number 37 as a code number for 777.
    It is a number that displays the two numbers 3 & 7.
    Here are a some clues that points to the fact that number 777 is the Seal of God. There is more though, but it can wait for the book.

    "Seal" (Eng ord) = 37
    "of God" (Eng sta) = 137

    (...)
    I think the 777 Holograph is amazing, I consider it the peak of my discoveries. And I don't think I will find anything as special as it again.

    (...)
    - Verse nr 137 is the only verse that litterally mentions 777
    so the only evidence you present is that 37 should stand for English "seal" -- which is rather meager, or even complete nonsense .

    In another post you maintained that 777 should be the seal of God since Revelation 7 mentions the 144.000 sealed with the seal of the living God.

    Somewhat like this:

    https://stish.io/mark-of-god-777-666-mark-of-the-beast/

    "The triumph of the Elect"

    Better beware of them

  10. #630
    Ok, I will answer both you and Sylvius in one shot now. And yes I think you already look like a fool since we see the clear connections in the Universe Holograph, that if you have read my first page and understand everything. But I will surely make sure you look foolish now.



    We saw the CW of Vs(17 "Precious") & CW of Vs(729 = Alpha) = 777 (The Seal of God)
    Now if there are anymore verses that has a CW of 777 it will align/harmonize with those two verses.

    Now 37 = "Seal"/"The Heart"/"of Wisdom" (Eng ord)
    - CW/Heart of Vs(534 "Seal of God" אלהים חתם Chatham Elohim) = 371 (37 "Seal" (A=1) merged with 71 "Seal" (A=26))

    - CW of Vs(37 "Seal" (A=1)) = 400 + 16 "Seal" (Heb red)
    - CW of vs(71 = "God" (A=1) = "Seal" (A=26)) = 68 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb red)
    - TV added of Vs(37) & Vs(71) = 10X 584 (5 "The" --- 84 "Seal of God" (Heb ord))
    - CW added of Vs(37) & Vs(71) = 484 "The Seal of God" אל החתם
    - CW of Vs(371) = 466 = 46 "Codes" (Eng ord) with extended digit
    - CW of Vs(371) + CW of Vs(777) = 5 "The" + 777
    - CW of Vs ord. at: 37, 71 & 371 = 950 "and" και (rev sta) = 10X 95 "The Universe" (Gr ord))
    - CW of Vs(1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta)) =500 + 371


    - CW of Vs(43 "Seal" חתם (ord))= 357 "Seal of God" (Eng ord + sta)
    - CW of Vs(448 "Seal" חתם (sta))= 631 (6 "and" --- 31 "God") = Pri(116 "secret codes" (Eng ord))

    - CW of Vs(37 "Seal") + CW of Vs(777) = 1193 = Pri(197 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb rev ord))
    - CW of Vs(703 = Tri(37 "Seal")) + CW of Vs(777) = 638 (6 "and" --- 38 "Alpha" (Eng ord))

    Integrating Vs(539 "The Seal of God" (Heb sta)) & Vs(777)
    - TV = 4656 (46 "codes" --- 56 "created") ="Seal" 16 X CW of Vs(486 "The Seal of God" (Eng sta))
    = (ord) גנז "Treasure" 24 X 194 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb ord)
    = 10X146 "The Universe" (Eng ord)) + TV of Vs(1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta))
    - FLW = 345 "God Almighty" ("Almighty" is the 2nd word of Vs(777) which is W.nr 137 by rot.)
    - CW = 930 "Seven Seven Seven" שבעת שבעת שבעת (rev sta)
    - FLCW = 1275 "and the earth" (Heb & Eng sta)

    Vs(37 "Seal" (Eng ord)) & Vs(366 "The Seven Hundred Seventy and Seven" (Eng ord))
    - TV = 5334 (534 "Seal of God" (Heb sta))
    - FLW = 400 + 76 "In the beginning" (Heb ord)
    - CW = 560 = 10X 56 "light" (Eng ord) = "God" (Heb rev sta) = "God" (Gr rev sta)
    - FLCW = 1036 (136 "Seal" (Eng sta)) = CL + CW of Gen 37:7 which is Vs(1091 = Pri(183 "Seven Seven Seven" (Heb ord))
    - W. surr. CW = 1499 = "In the beginning the Alpha" εν αρχηι ο Αλφα (ord + sta)

    Vs(5 "The") & Vs(534 "Seal of God") integrated
    - TV ="Precious" 17X(273 "Gematria" (Heb sta) = "Seal of God" (Eng sta))
    - FLW = 1161 "Universe" (Heb & Gr sta) = (heb ord) "Seal" 43 X 27 "Riddles of" (Heb ord)
    - CW = 446 = 46 "Codes" (Eng ord)
    - FLCW = 1607 = Pri(254 "In the beginning Seven Seven Seven" (Eng ord)) = 1000 + ordinal of the 777
    - W. surr. CW = 905 = 95 "The Universe" Ο Συμπαν (ord) (0 removed)
    - 4 CW = 1351 = "The Lord God made the earth and the heavens" ושמים ארץ אלהים יהוה עשות [Gen 2:4] = 7X Pri(45 "treasure(s) (Heb ord))
    - FLW + 4 CW = 2512 "The Ark of the Covenant and the Ten Commandments" (Heb sta)
    = 37 "Seal"/"The Heart" + 73 "The seven hundred seventy and seven"/"of Wisdom"
    + 777 + 1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta)
    = TV of Vs(2813 = 112 "The Lord God" + 37X73)

    TV of Vs(70 "The Seal" (Eng ord)) = "The" 5 X 1073 (173 "Seal" (Eng ord + sta))
    - FLW = 305 "Lamb" (Heb) since 70 is also the value of "The" Ο. But you know how God requires us to read between the lines so this = 35 "The Seal of God" (Heb red) with 0 removed
    - CW = 57 "Golden" (Eng ord) = "Heaven" (Heb ord)
    - FLCW = 2X Pri(43 "Seal" (Heb ord)) --- 2X43 = 86 "of God"


    See Richard, you have no chance. How can you "debunk" God ? since this is His work.
    You're arrogant, that's for sure. Do you think you can make these codes seem meaningless when they are full of meaning ?? And that alone proves that God exists.
    And you can't do anything about that nor change that fact.
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-11-2019 at 02:20 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 47 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 47 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •