Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 62 of 117 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
    Free is also "gratis" in Norwegian. I believe we share many similar words since both me and you + Richard are descendants of the 10 Lost Tribes. The 10th Hebrew letter is pronounced "Yod" י. The 10th Norwegian letter is pronounced "Yod" J

ord of Gift δωρεα dorea = 51 "hiding" (Eng ord)
    sta of Gift δωρεα dorea = 910 = 10X 13X7 (137 = Inverse Alpha)

Eng ord of Gift = 42 = 3X14 (314 = Pi) = CW of Vs(1618 = Phi)
    Eng sta of Gift = 222 ="and" 6X37 "the Heart" = Eng red Gen 1:1

Now just because "The Heart of Wisdom" points to Alpha (and 777 between the lines because of 37) does not mean that "The Heart" just goes with Alpha in the codes.
    God also put "Pi" in the Heart of Genesis 1:1 since 401 = Pri(80 "π" (Gr sta) = "Universe" (Gr ord))

Hey, that's demanding

Genesis 4:10,
    And Irad was born to Enoch, and Irad begot Mehujael, and Mehijael begot Methushael, and Methushael begot Lemech.

Methushael , מְתֽוּשָׁאֵ֖ל, = 777

Genesis 5:31,
    And all the days of Lamech were seven hundred and seventy seven years, and he died.

Lemech and Lamech written the same, in both cases לֶ֔מֶךְ

Genesis 5:28,
    And Lamech lived a hundred and eighty two years, and he begot a son.

Only in the case of Lamech there is mentioning of a son (in the "sefer toldot Adam" = book of the generations of Adam -- after which Matthew 1:1 Βίβλος γενέσεως Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ = book of generations of Jesus Christ)

Rashi:
    and he begot a son: Heb. בֵּן, from whom the world was built (נִבְנָה). - [from Tanchuma Bereishith 11]
    Genesis 5:29,
    And he named him Noah, saying, "This one will give us rest from our work and from the toil of our hands from the ground, which the Lord has cursed."

this one wll give us rest

LXX ουτος διαναπαυσει ημας

cf. Matthew 11:28,
    Δεῦτε πρός με πάντες οἱ κοπιῶντες καὶ πεφορτισμένοι, κἀγὼ ἀναπαύσω ὑμᾶς

Lamech also the one to be seventy seven fold revenged

Genesis 4:24,
    If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, then for Lemech it shall be seventy seven fold

After this it is assumed that Luke enumerates 77 generations from Adam to Jesus (Luke 3:23-38)

God being the 78th.

78 = "lechem" = bread.

Methushael and Methushelach differ 7 in gematria.

מְתֽוּשָׁאֵ֖ל Methushael = 777
    מְתוּשֶׁ֗לַח Methushelach = 784

( so it is the difference between "alef" = 1 and "chet" = 8)

Methushelach the oldest man ever:

Genesis 5:27,
    And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred and sixty nine years, and he died.

the difference of 7 might have to do with the seven days of Genesis 7:4,

For in another seven days, I will make it rain upon the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will blot out all beings that I have made, off the face of the earth.

Rashi:
    For in another seven days: (Sanh. 108b) These are the seven days of mourning for the righteous Methuselah, for the Holy One, blessed be He, had consideration for his honor, and delayed the retribution. Go and calculate the years of Methuselah and you will find that they ended in the six-hundredth year of Noah?s life.

מְתֽוּשָׁאֵ֖ל Methushael = 777

"meth" = death

"shaal"= to ask, inquire, question, wish, seek

from this "sheol"= underworld, realm of the dead, abyss, grave

I found:
    "shaal et nafsho lamut" = to want to die, to be tired (sick) of life.

This might be well an explanation of the name Methushael

Genesis 4:18,
    And to Enoch was born Irad , and Irad begot Mehujael, and Mehijael begot Methushael, and Methushael begot Lemech.

Genesis Rabba 23:2,

https://archive.org/stream/RabbaGene...57mbp_djvu.txt
    2. And unto Enoch was born Irad; and Irad
    begot Mehujael; and Mehujael begot
    Methushael; and Methushael begot Lamech
    (iv, 18). R. Joshua b. Levi said: All these names signify
    chastening. Irad: I shall drive them Jordan) out of the
    world [by the flood] ; Mehujael: I shall wipe them
    [mohan) from the world ; Methushael: I shall
    wear them out (matishan) from the world: what have I to
    do with Lamech and his descendants?

This and that makes plausible that "this generation" (of Matthew 24:34 and other places) is not about a first century generation, but about the generation of the flood, like is stated a few verses later, Matthew 24:37-39,

For like the days of Noach, so it will be the coming of the Son of Man. For like in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day that Noach entered the ark. and they did not know until the flood came and carried them all away, So will be [also] the coming of the Son of Man.

ὥσπερ γὰρ αἱ ἡμέραι τοῦ Νῶε, οὕτως ἔσται ἡ παρουσία τοῦ υἱοῦ τοῦ ἀνθρώπου. ὡς γὰρ ἦσαν ἐν ταῖς ἡμέραις [ἐκείναις] ταῖς πρὸ τοῦ κατακλυσμοῦ τρώγοντες καὶ πίνοντες, γαμοῦντες καὶ γαμίζοντες, ἄχρι ἧς ἡμέρας εἰσῆλθεν Νῶε εἰς τὴν κιβωτόν, καὶ οὐκ ἔγνωσαν ἕως ἦλθεν ὁ κατακλυσμὸς καὶ ἦρεν ἅπαντας, οὕτως ἔσται [καὶ] ἡ παρουσία τοῦ υἱοῦ τοῦ ἀνθρώπου.

So the story of the flood isn't history but allegory, proven by Desmilds number 777

allegory = Hebrew "mashal" - from wich "moshel"= ruler

Micah 5:1,
    And you, Bethlehem Ephrathah-you should have been the lowest of the clans of Judah-from you [he] shall emerge for Me, to be a ruler over Israel; and his origin is from of old, from days of yore.

a ruler over Israel = מוֹשֵׁ֖ל בְּיִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל, "moshel b'yisrael"

Genesis 4:7,
    Is it not so that if you improve, it will be forgiven you? If you do not improve, however, at the entrance, sin is lying, and to you is its longing, but you can rule over it.

but you can rule over it, וְאַתָּ֖ה תִּמְשָׁל־בּֽוֹ, "v'attah tim'shal-bo"

Mark 4:34,
    Without parable he did not speak to them, but to his own disciples he explained everything in private.

without parable = χωρὶς δὲ παραβολῆς

https://twitter.com/search?q=%CF%87%...rc=typed_query

LXX has ἄρχων for "moshel" in Micah 5:1

εκ σου μοι εξελευσεται του ειναι εις αρχοντα εν τω ισραηλ

Matthew did choose another word, viz. ἡγεμών

Matthew 2:6,
    ἐκ σοῦ γὰρ ἐξελεύσεται ἡγούμενος, ὅστις ποιμανεῖ τὸν λαόν μου τὸν Ἰσραήλ.

Which fits with the verb ἐξηγέομαι in John 1:18,

θεὸν οὐδεὶς ἑώρακεν πώποτε: μονογενὴς θεὸς ὁ ὢν εἰς τὸν κόλπον τοῦ πατρὸς ἐκεῖνος ἐξηγήσατο

ἐξηγέομαι = 1) to lead out, be a leader; 2) tell, relate, explain; make known, reveal.

Jesus allegorized God

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/1131789262846869504

The 777 connection to Methusael and Lamech is quite interesting since they are in family

So the story of the flood isn't history but allegory, proven by Desmilds number 777
    You lost me there, no I think you are jumping a bit if you think so.
    777 is not about a allegory. And it's not "My number". It's one of my favorite numbers but it is The Seal of God.

If you have not understood that then you need to read my first page on this thread again and consider.

Here is a few new "Seal of God" codes so that you can see more clearly.

FLW of Vs(1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta)) + CW of Vs(86 "of God" (Heb sta))
    = 777 (The Seal of God")

CW of Vs(117 = "Seven Seven Seven" (Heb ord) = "The Seal of God" (Eng ord)) + 146 "The Universe" (Eng ord)
    = 777 (The Seal of God)

FLW of Vs(1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta)) + CW of Vs(539 "The Seal of God" (Heb sta))
    = 1103 = 113 "Universe" (A=1 B=2 C=3) with 0 removed = 103 "Universe" (A=26 B=25 C=24) with extended digit
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-09-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Here is a few new "Seal of God" codes so that you can see more clearly.

FLW of Vs(1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta)) + CW of Vs(86 "of God" (Heb sta))
    = 777 (The Seal of God")

CW of Vs(117 = "Seven Seven Seven" (Heb ord) = "The Seal of God" (Eng ord)) + 146 "The Universe" (Eng ord)
    = 777 (The Seal of God)

FLW of Vs(1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta)) + CW of Vs(539 "The Seal of God" (Heb sta))
    = 1103 = 113 "Universe" (A=1 B=2 C=3) with 0 removed = 103 "Universe" (A=26 B=25 C=24) with extended digit
    Actually, your examples are PROOF that you are just "Fooling around" cuz you follow no principles and so can make up whatever you want. It's entirely meaningless.

For example, how many different numerological systems could you use to represent the value of "seven hundred seventy and seven"? English standard, English Ordinal, English Reduced, Hebrew Standard, Hebrew Ordinal, Hebrew Reduced ... etc., etc., etc. And then you could do the same thing with "seven seven seven" or whatever else hits your fancy. And then how many verses could you look to find the other part (the CW of vs 86)? You didn't have to use the CW! You could use whatever you found that would fit a "pattern" that fit what you wanted to say. And so anyone with eyes can immediately see that is it is an utterly meaningless game you play with yourself. It has no meaning whatsoever. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

If you disagree, please explain how you can discern between your numerology and meaningless random coincidences that can be found in any text.

Of course we both know you can't do that, since we've been over this a billion times.

But I saw your post so I thought I would remind you that you have NEVER answered this simple point, which means that all your claims are meaningless.

Nice chatting,

Richard

PS: What's with the gold text? Can hardly read it.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Closed Thread

Thread Information