Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 61 of 117 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
    Sylvius, The kabbalah, Talmud, Pentagrams, Pentagons, The Holy Grail, all go into the category of either the occult, mystism or folklore/myth.

it seems you love to mix stuff from the bible with either of these things.

I do not do that so please spare me.

And now since we are finally at page 61.

61 = "seven" שבעת (ord) = 6 "and" --- 1 "α" = CW of Vs(159 "The Speed of Light" (A=1) = "Seal of God" (A=26)) = CW of Vs(673 = 6 "and" --- 73 "wisdom")
    - Final Combo of the 777 Holograph = 3 X 61 "seven"
    - TV of the 777 Holograph = 3091 = Pri(Tri(3)) X Pri(61 "seven")
    - FLW + 3 CW of the 777 Holograph = TV of Vs(61 "seven")
    - 61 "seven" is word nr 72 (α) by rot. of Vs(1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta))
    - The first word that has a value of 61 "seven" in the bible is found in verse nr 14 "Gold(en)" & when you count it by by rot. in this verse it hits the orders of:
    25 "and the Golden" (Heb), 57 "Golden" (Eng ord), 73 "wisdom of", 137 (Inv. α) & 777
    - 772 (72 (α)) = "seven" שבעת (sta) is first found in verse nr 194 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb ord) & when counted by rot. in this verse it hits the orders of: 14 "Golden" & 729 (α)
    - 3 X 772 "seven" = 2000 + CW of Vs(777)
    - ordinal + standard of "seven" is: 61 + 772
    = 833 = TV of Vs(226 (26 "God") = "created" (H o + s) = (o + s) "α" 2 X 113 "Universe" (Eng ord))
    = 83 "wisdom" (Eng ord) with ext. digit
    = 104 "Aleph and Tav" (Eng ord) + 729 (α)
    = Letters by rot. added in Gen 1:1 from nr 19 "The Heart" to 37 "of Wisdom"

- Word nr 104 "Aleph and Tav" (Eng ord) of the bible contains letter nr 401 "Aleph & Tav" את of the bible.
    - 401 = W.nr 137 (α) by rot. of Gen 1:1 & it is The Heart/CW

- TV of Vs(85 "The Heart" (Eng ord)) + TV of Vs(125 "Center Word" (Eng ord))
    = 4713 (47 "God of" (Eng ord) merged with 713 "wisdom" (Eng sta) OR 47 "God of" --- 13 "One") Where "One" is Alpha
    = "c" 3 X Pri(249 "The Finger of God") --- 3X249 = 7+2+9 + 729 (α)

- The Speed of light (299792458 m/s is denoted as "c"
    - English Genesis 1:1 = "c" 3 X 137 (α)

Now that is what I call beautiful codes.
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-04-2019 at 09:02 PM.

I wonder when Richard will remove his "Debunked" sticker on this website and his book.

It's starting to look silly now that I have shared so much riddles & codes here.

Don't you agree Sylvius ?

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Sylvius, The kabbalah, Talmud, Pentagrams, Pentagons, The Holy Grail, all go into the category of either the occult, mystism or folklore/myth.

it seems you love to mix stuff from the bible with either of these things.

I do not do that so please spare me.

don't you think it miraculous that Isaiah 53:5, וְהוּא֙ מְחֹלָ֣ל מִפְּשָׁעֵ֔נוּ מְדֻכָּ֖א מֵֽעֲוֹֽנוֹתֵ֑ינוּ , "v'hu m'cholal mipsha'einu m'duka meiavonoteinu" (= and he was pained because of our transgressions, crushed because of our iniquities)
    has same gematria as Genesis 1:2, וְר֣וּחַ אֱלֹהִ֔ים מְרַחֶ֖פֶת עַל־פְּנֵ֥י הַמָּֽיִם, "v'ruach elohim m'rachefet al-p'nei hamayim" (= and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters) ,

viz. 1369 = 37 x 37 ?

Hey, Richard has that too!

https://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_1369.php

Oh sorry I though this verse was from the Zohar. I did not see the Isaiah 53:4 there.
    "In the Garden of Eden there is one chamber called the Chamber of the Ill. The Messiah then enters that chamber and calls for all the illnesses, all the pains, and all the sufferings of Israel to come upon him, and they all do so. And if he did not ease them off of Israel, taking them upon himself, no one could endure the suffering of Israel from the punishments of Torah, as is written: Yet it was our sickness that he was bearing, [our pains that he endured] (Isaiah 53:4)."
    since I just saw the
    The Zohar, Va-Yaqhel, 2:21a
    in the end there. So I though this verse was from the Kabbalah. And I kind of go red when I see anything about those things.

don't you think it miraculous that Isaiah 53:5, וְהוּא֙ מְחֹלָ֣ל מִפְּשָׁעֵ֔נוּ מְדֻכָּ֖א מֵֽעֲוֹֽנוֹתֵ֑ינוּ , "v'hu m'cholal mipsha'einu m'duka meiavonoteinu" (= and he was pained because of our transgressions, crushed because of our iniquities)
    has same gematria as Genesis 1:2, וְר֣וּחַ אֱלֹהִ֔ים מְרַחֶ֖פֶת עַל־פְּנֵ֥י הַמָּֽיִם, "v'ruach elohim m'rachefet al-p'nei hamayim" (= and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters) ,

viz. 1369 = 37 x 37 ?
    Yes I think miraculous is the right word here.

And the Hebrew language is interesting in the way it is designed.
    nd with his wound we were healed = וּבַֽחֲבֻֽרָת֖וֹ נִרְפָּא־לָֽנוּ, "uvachavurato nirpa- lanu"

רָפָא, "rafa" = to heal

רְפֻאָה, "r'fuah"= medicine

רִפְאוּת, "rifut" = healing

רְפָאֵל, "r'fael" = Raphael = God heals

"his wound" = the cup (grail)
    But I still can't see any reason to think this cup has any healing powers or that it should be a this "great artifact" with any powers.
    The symbolic meanings was the important aspects of the matter, not the physical cup.

What do you think about this Richard ?
    Do you think the disciples made that cup a artifact ?
    And that it has healing powers ?
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-05-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    http://www.inner.org/chassidut/the-h...gkDakFZZK-h5bI

The Mashiach is מחלל מפשענו "wounded because of our transgressions". In Hebrew, the word מחלל above for "wounded" can also refer to dancing. The Mashiach relates to us in a kind of dance. He hovers near and then distances himself, he elusively glimmers close and then fades away, until we awaken to return to God and by doing so, merit the redemption.
    "chilleil"= to play the flute

"chalil"= flute

Luke 7:31-32 (= Matthew 11:16-17)
    Then to what shall I compare the people of this generation? What are they like? They are like children who sit in the marketplace and call to one another,

"We played the flute for you, but you did not dance.

We sang a dirge, but you did not weep."

αὐλέω = to play the flute, to pipe

ὀρχέομαι = to dance

https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.c...ge-in-luke-732
    Last edited by sylvius; 07-05-2019 at 09:36 AM.

1Kings 1:39-40,

And Tzadok the priest took the horn of oil from the tabernacle and anointed Solomon, and they blew the horn, and all the people said, "Long live king Solomon. And all the people came up after him, and the people played the flutes and rejoiced with great joy, and the earth was rent by their sound.

and the people played the flutes וְהָעָם֙ מְחַלְּלִ֣ים בַּחֲלִלִ֔ים, v'ha'am m'challelim bachalilim"

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    "chilleil"= to play the flute

"chalil"= flute

Luke 7:31-32 (= Matthew 11:16-17)
    Then to what shall I compare the people of this generation? What are they like? They are like children who sit in the marketplace and call to one another,

"We played the flute for you, but you did not dance.

We sang a dirge, but you did not weep."

αὐλέω = to play the flute, to pipe

ὀρχέομαι = to dance

https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.c...ge-in-luke-732
    "chilleil" can also mean: to violate, desecrate, defile, break, profane, vulgarize; to pierce, wound

From this "chol" = secular, common, profane, workaday -- gematria 38, coinciding the 38 years the man of John 5 had been sick.

Also "t'chillah" = beginning, start.

You must note that "b'reishit" has not the same meaning as "bat'chillah", although both are translated with "in the beginning"

Rashi:
    https://www.chabad.org/library/bible...showrashi/true
    God's creation of the heavens and the earth: But it does not say "of the Lord's creation of" for in the beginning it was His intention to create it with the Divine Standard of Justice, but he perceived that the world would not endure; so He preceded it with the Divine Standard of Mercy, allying it with the Divine Standard of Justice, and that is the reason it is written:"on the day the Lord God made earth and heaven."

for in the beginning = שבתחלה , "shebat'chillah"

It's a head-scratcher.

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/956050819442503681
    Last edited by sylvius; 07-05-2019 at 12:05 PM.

He preceded it with the Divine Standard of Mercy
    to precede = "kadam"/ "hikdim" --

singular = without precedent

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/955014315639271424

"hayachid" = the singular one, gematria 37

Greek μονογενὴς (θεὸς)

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/955007912879034368

"kedem"= east, origin -- gematria 144 (= 12 x 12 = 1/2 x 288)

https://twitter.com/search?q=kedem%2...rc=typed_query

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcKzwQaTfOQ

singular = without precedent

without precedent = without cause

something Richard doesn't like

after John 15:25

But this is in order that the word written in their law might be fulfilled, "They hated me without cause."

ἀλλ' ἵνα πληρωθῇ ὁ λόγος ὁ ἐν τῷ νόμῳ αὐτῶν γεγραμμένος ὅτι Ἐμίσησάν με δωρεάν

δωρεάν = without cause, for no reason; without cost , for free , gratis

δωρεά = gift

John 4:10,
    If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that is saying to you, "Give me a drink," you would have asked him, and he would have given you living water.
    Εἰ ᾔδεις τὴν δωρεὰν τοῦ θεοῦ καὶ τίς ἐστιν ὁ λέγων σοι, Δός μοι πεῖν, σὺ ἂν ᾔτησας αὐτὸν καὶ ἔδωκεν ἄν σοι ὕδωρ ζῶν.

Revelation 21:6,
    And he said to me, It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment.

καὶ εἶπέν μοι, Γέγοναν. ἐγώ [εἰμι] τὸ Ἄλφα καὶ τὸ ω, ἡ ἀρχὴ καὶ τὸ τέλος. ἐγὼ τῷ διψῶντι δώσω ἐκ τῆς πηγῆς τοῦ ὕδατος τῆς ζωῆς δωρεάν

https://twitter.com/search?q=Revelat...rc=typed_query

Closed Thread

Thread Information