Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 46 of 117 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    But you should wait for the book and rather try to read it when it is completed.
    Things will be more clearly explained and it will have a lot more Holographs there too.
    Even though I have written tons of info in this thread, most are misconnections since I was on a low level in the codes when this thread was started.
    But i figured out what I needed to do to master the codes, and I am very close to the level I have always wanted to be now.

As far as I can see you are just playing with Richard's Bible Database

https://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php

Ok, if you think I am just playing with numbers then fine. But I am not, the results should tell you that here.

Ok, if you think I am just playing with numbers then fine. But I am not, the results should tell you that here.
    playing with it using your fantasy

So how is this playing with my fantasy ?
    Name:  The Creation Holograph (Medium).png
Views: 20
Size:  613.3 KB
    Name:  Physics Holograph P.1 (Medium).png
Views: 20
Size:  398.0 KB

And the only thing I am unsure of here is in the Creation Holograph with number 216 = Com(168).
    I am not sure if the composite order should be "Inverse Alpha, Alpha"
    or 100 + 68 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb red)

I think I will go for 100 + 68 "seven hundred seventy and seven" in the future.

But this is no play.

Edit: It is changed now.
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-15-2019 at 12:56 AM.

But this is no play.

what then it is?

Incredible codes is what it is.

But you don't know the ultimate riddle or code.

So everything will not make sense here for you guys, ok.

But you see in the first page of this thread; a lot of connections to physics, & 777 + "The Seal of God".
    + messages like "In the beginning", "universe"...

As long as I get you guys to see that; then my job here is complete. But you can't really understand why until you see the ultimate code.

I just can't share that because it is the high point of my book, sorry you will just need to wait.

. But you can't really understand why until you see the ultimate code.

Will we then be like God (gods) (in knowing good and evil)?

We are born in sin so we do know good and evil. We have a conscience that tells us when something is wrong.

Now these codes are full of riddles & they reference riddles; expecially the ultimate one. You see alot of referances to it in my first page, even referances to the ultimate code. so your conscience won't help you so much here, it's more about knowedge, perception, dedication, understanding and wisdom.

So i will try for the last time to explain why Alpha is so important to the best of my knowledge since this is very advanced physics after all.

From Wikipedia
    In physics, the fine-structure constant, also known as Sommerfeld's constant, commonly denoted by α (the Greek letter alpha), is a dimensionless physical constant characterizing the strength of the electromagnetic interaction between elementary charged particles. It is related to the elementary charge e, which characterizes the strength of the coupling of an elementary charged particle with the electromagnetic field.

Based on the precise measurement of the hydrogen atom spectrum by Michelson and Morley,[21] Arnold Sommerfeld extended the Bohr model to include elliptical orbits and relativistic dependence of mass on velocity. He introduced a term for the fine-structure constant in 1916.The first physical interpretation of the fine-structure constant α was as the ratio of the velocity of the electron in the first circular orbit of the relativistic Bohr atom to the speed of light in the vacuum. Equivalently, it was the quotient between the minimum angular momentum allowed by relativity for a closed orbit, and the minimum angular momentum allowed for it by quantum mechanics. It appears naturally in Sommerfeld's analysis, and determines the size of the splitting or fine-structure of the hydrogenic spectral lines.
    So in short words here, Alpha is is about physics concerning particles & it is connected to physics of electons, speed of light + more
    Now go to this link in Wikipedia and read everything under "Physical interpretations" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine-structure_constant

Now understand:
    - The fine-structure constant (α) is encoded in the First element Hydrogen
    Name:  4828041_orig.png
Views: 26
Size:  17.8 KB
    (Image taken from: https://www.biblegematria.com/the-mysterious-137.html)
    - The fine structure constant involves the electromagnetic interaction to particles, which again is connected to electron and the speed of light.
    - The fine-structure constant (α) is foundational to light, since electrons and light are the same thing in different forms.
    - Light was created in the First day of creation
    - The fine-structure constant (α) is encoded in the Hebrew Genesis 1:1 in several ways both in and around the verse. (I have not even given you all codes in Genesis 1:1 yet about Alpha) And it is the First verse of the bible.
    - The First word of the bible is "In the beginning" & Inverse Alpha is nearly the value of "In the beginning" in English
    - The fine-structure constant is notified as"Alpha" (α) the First Greek letter
    - ordinal of "Alpha" spelled out in Greek is: Αλφα 1+11+21+1 = 34 "One" (Eng ord) = Pri-ord(137 (Inv. α))
    - Hebrew reduced for "In the beginning" = 13 "One" אחד = Pri(7) [137 encoded in "One")
    - Hebrew ordinal of "In the beginning" = 76 --- 7+6 = 13 "One" אחד
    - "In the beginning" in standard = 913 = (9 "and" --- 13 "One" אחד ) [9 = "And/But/For/also/now/then" δε de [Matt 19:26]] = Pri(6 "and" ו) X Pri(24 "hiding" מחבא (ord)) --- 6X24 = "Alpha Codes" Αλφα κωδικούς (ord)
    - The fine-structure constant is ranked as the First in importance in physics & it is the most mysterious number also

If you don't understand why Alpha is important now then at least i tried.
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-13-2019 at 12:56 PM.

We are born in sin so we do know good and evil. We have a conscience that tells us when something is wrong.

is it our conscience that leads us on evil ways?

I can't see how that has anything to do with the subject about the codes.
    Because this thread is really all about codes in the Bible.

And to stress that then I will have to share the TV of Vs(46 "codes" (Eng ord)) now since we are at page 46.
    - TV of Vs(46) = 137 (Inv. α) + 729 (α) + 777

Closed Thread

Thread Information