Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 117 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
    You see clearly what it is Sylvius.
    The Heart (mid-point) of wisdom is the Alpha, the finestructure constant.
    God knew that it was going to be notfied as α (1 stands for one God)
    He made it so improtant for our universe for this reason.

He designed Genesis 1:1 and the whole bible to fit the constants of physics and his messages. And physics comes really high in the codes.
    The most important ones are the ones in the Firmament Holograph (this is is why it has this name) which are Alpha, e, Pi & Phi.
    But the most important one without a doubt is Alpha, just like the professionals in physics also thinks.
    They think the Alpha is so mysterious since they can't explain why it has the value that it has.
    But I know why it has the value it has and I showed It to Richard, this is the answer to the ultimate riddle.
    And the smartest people of the world does not know why Alpha has the value it has because they try to find the answer in theoretical physics. But they should be looking into codes/gematria since the answer is there.
    It truly is the ultimate riddle of the universe and when you see the answer it shines, then you know why Alpha, has the value it has.
    (I can show you the ultimate riddle for all your help in return that you keep it for yourself until my book is finished)

But i think you know that God loves his riddles so the 37 in all of this is ultimately there for the sake of 777.
    And Alpha is very very encoded with Gen 1:1, both in it and around it through verses.
    And there are several other codes that I have not shared that proves that, and I have not shared those with Richard.
    But he knows the Ultimate riddle & code so he knows when he reads my first page now that I am not cherry picking this time.
    But don't get me wrong here, there are still misconnections in my first page, but they are few now and I will get those away in the coming week.
    Since I need to update pictures.

But yes, it works like a message "Created"/"Alpha" is the center of wisdom that God wanted us to know.
    And 777 is also a ultimate number in all of this since it is The Seal of God. I mean just look at this:
    Name:  Vs(1904) & Vs(20407) (Medium).png
Views: 23
Size:  582.4 KB
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-11-2019 at 06:59 PM.

See I will give you some clues that I am right:

See the CW (Heart) of Vs(110 "Alpha" (English standard) = 37 "The Heart + 73 "of Wisdom") = 700 Psi "ψ"
    Which is the symbol used in physics for a Wave function (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_function

From Wikipedia
    For a given system, the choice of which commuting degrees of freedom to use is not unique, and correspondingly the domain of the wave function is also not unique. For instance, it may be taken to be a function of all the position coordinates of the particles over position space, or the momenta of all the particles over momentum space; the two are related by a Fourier transform. Some particles, like electrons and photons, have nonzero spin, and the wave function for such particles includes spin as an intrinsic, discrete degree of freedom; other discrete variables can also be included, such as isospin. When a system has internal degrees of freedom, the wave function at each point in the continuous degrees of freedom (e.g., a point in space) assigns a complex number for each possible value of the discrete degrees of freedom (e.g., z-component of spin) ? these values are often displayed in a column matrix (e.g., a 2 ? 1 column vector for a non-relativistic electron with spin ​1⁄2).
    Hmm so ladies and gentlemen guess what is connected to particles and electrons

From Wikipedia
    physics, the fine-structure constant, also known as Sommerfeld's constant, commonly denoted by α (the Greek letter alpha), is a dimensionless physical constant characterizing the strength of the electromagnetic interaction between elementary charged particles. It is related to the elementary charge e, which characterizes the strength of the coupling of an elementary charged particle with the electromagnetic field, by the formula 4πε0ħcα = e2. As a dimensionless quantity, it has the same numerical value in all systems of units, which is approximately 1/137...
    Quote from Wikipedia
    The theory of QED predicts a relationship between the dimensionless magnetic moment of the electron and the fine-structure constant α (the magnetic moment of the electron is also referred to as "Land? g-factor" and symbolized as g). The most precise value of α obtained experimentally (as of 2012) is based on a measurement of g using a one-electron so-called "quantum cyclotron" apparatus, together with a calculation via the theory of QED that involved 12672 tenth-order Feynman diagrams:[9]
    Jup, you know its the Alpha now. But there is always more since God goes so far with this Riddle/Gift/Treasure that it is mind blowing. See that number 12672 there ?
    Let's say that number is not special conserning what Wikipedia says here about but rather look at the number itself: 126 "God and" (Eng sta) --- 72 (Alpha)
    Vs(729) & Vs(12672) integrated
    - TV = δε "and" 9X1000 + 127 "thirty and seven" (Heb ord)
    Hmmm the heart of Wisdom or 37 "Seal" & 137 "of God" ??? I think The Seal of God.
    - FLW = 400 + 58 "Seal of"/"Science" (En gord)
    - CW = 1408 = 148 "Alpha" (Eng ord + sta) woth 0 removed)
    - FLCW = 1000 + 137 (Inv. α) + 729 (α) = "The Treasure of The Fine-Structure Constant" (A=37 B=38 C=39)
    - W. surr. CW = 1374 (137 "In the beginning" (Eng ord) merged with 74 "In the beginning" (Gr ord)) = "In the beginning" (Heb & Eng sta) (Since the CW is "Alpha", you should know)
    - 3 CW = 2000 + (5 "The" + 777 = Center letters added of "Seven" שבע, "Seven" επτα, "Seven" (Eng sta))

Can you see the glory ?

The fine-structure constant is also connected to the Speed of light which is another very important number of our universe.
    And light has everything to do with electrons to do since it is the same thing in two different forms as far as I understand this.
    Here is the speed of light and Alpha connection https://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0008009
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-11-2019 at 03:09 AM.

And here is a really good one. So we saw the fine-structure constant connected to the speed of light in the 20th century.
    In the 21st century today; we see Alpha & The Speed of Light connected to 777 for the first time ever. The speed of light is 299792458 m/s

729 (Alpha) + 299792458 (Speed of Light) = Pri(16241724 =
    = Pri(71"Riddles"/"Seal"/"God") X (228757 = Pri(20326 = 2X Pri(10163 = 2X Pri(1249) --- 2X 1249 = 7 + 137 + 729 + 1625)))))

And Inverse Alpha (1/137,03599) hits right over number 137 "In the beginning" = 100 + 37 "Seal" (Eng ord) = "of God" (Eng sta)
    While this connection hits right under the value of 1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta) X 9994...(right under 10 000) (94 "Created Alpha" (Eng ord))

Lets calculate the accuracy of how close Inverse Alpha is to number 137 "In the beginning": 137/137,035999 = 0,99737...
    Accuracy = 99,737%
    - 737 (73 merged with 37 --- 37 + 73 = 110 "Alpha" (Eng sta)) = Palin(83 "wisdom" = mirror of 38 "Alpha" (Eng ord))

Now lets do see how close Alpha added with the speed of light is to 1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven": 1624,1724/1625 = 0,99949
    Accuracy: 99,949%
    - 949 = (172 "codes" (Eng sta) = 100 "The codes of" (Eng ord) 72 (α)) + 777

So my discovery here hits closer to the wanted value between number 137 & 1625.
    - FLW of Vs(137) + FLW of Vs(1625) =(110 "Wisdom of" (Heb ord + sta) = "Alpha" (Eng sta)) + 137 (α) + 729 (Inv. α)
    - CW of Vs(137) + CW of Vs(1625) = 1000 + 299 (3 digits of the speed of light)
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-21-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Romans 1:22,
    Claiming to be wise, they became fools

So you are calling me a fool after what I have shared on the first page of this thread + the info here ?
    Guess I have to slap you a bit for that.

Name:  Holo Graph Methods.png
Views: 25
Size:  107.9 KB
    Name:  Physics Holograph P.1 (Medium).png
Views: 23
Size:  353.0 KB

Who is the fool now ?
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-11-2019 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    So you are calling me a fool after what I have shared on the first page of this thread + the info here ?
    Guess I have to slap you a bit for that.

Who is the fool now ?
    me

See, I told you. The Heart of Wisdom is that God created Alpha and Genesis 1:1 reflects Alpha since it is verse nr 1 "α".
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-11-2019 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    See, I told you. The Heart of Wisdom is that God created Alpha and Genesis 1:1 reflects Alpha since it is verse nr 1 "α".
    https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/838301054844473346

The final midpoint ("lev"= heart) of creation ("b''reishit") 58) refers to (timeless) "rest" ("noach").
    "b'reishit bara" matches "b'hibaram" in Genesis 2:4,

= without effort they were created.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgZ7...JLBRvf0hFw-ieA

https://twitter.com/search?q=effort%...rc=typed_query
    Last edited by sylvius; 06-11-2019 at 05:33 AM.

Ἐν ἀρχῇ translates Hebrew "b'reishit"

John 1:1,

Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος

What most people don't get is that Ἐν ἀρχῇ is a word

That's why he calls them blind.

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/1135782447805865984

Well I will give you something better that that.

- Center (Heart) letters added of "In the beginning in both Hebrew & Greek = 401 "Aleph & Tav" = W.nr 137 "In the beginning" by rot. & CW (Heart) of Vs(1 "α")
    - Center (Heart) letters added of "In the beginning in both Hebrew, Greek & English = 417 "The fine-structure constant physics" (Eng ord)
    - Nr of letters in "In the beginning" in both Hebrew & Greek added = 13 "one" (Heb) (1 = "α")
    - Nr of letters in "In the beginning" in both Hebrew, Greek & English added = 27 "riddle" (Heb)
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-11-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information