Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 117 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Hey , good to hear from you again Richard and thank you for your response.

I am currently dealing with some codes in a particular special "place" in the codes if you will.

I think that part I am working on now would be a great pick to start from.
    But its massive. We can start with the first part of it and go from there if you will.
    I am working on part nr 2, 3 & 4 of it also, I have done a lot on those parts already so it should now be many days until completion I hope. But don't mind the minor grammar errors on the punctuations; those details come at the end when the codes are written.

Attachment 1568
    (I found out that black backgrounds and the yellow writing may make the reading a bit difficult so I have decided to change my images it to dark blue instead)
    Hey there Alexander,

Your graphics are getting better. They were much too large in the past. Your current ones are easier to view.

A lot of your work is obviously derived from what Vernon Jenkins and I developed, which I called the Creation Holograph. Here are some graphics from my article that make this clear:

So what is it about your work that adds anything new?

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Yes the graphics are at a better size now. But what do you think about the background color; should it be black or dark blue ?

So what is it about your work that adds anything new?
    Not everything is new like we know. But I have not read all of Jenkins work.
    And I bet he did not check the patterns of this like I did.

Like for example:
    First, last & center letters + center word of Gen 1:1 = Center word of verse nr 3773
    I don't think mr. Jenkins or you spotted that one, maybe I'm wrong.

So lets say Jenkins spotted that one.

Do you think he spotted that the total value of verse nr 37 = 2X 10+777 = also?
    And that the total value of verse nr 2X 10+777 = 7 X Center word of verse nr 3773 ?

I don't think so...

Its obvious to me that these codes has a lot of numbers you need to understand.
    To understand them is quite the task, extremely tedious and complex in my opinion. You need to scan a lot of verses and know center words.
    You wont have a chance in the codes if you don't.
    You also need to check English Gematria & the English Genesis 1:1 also. + the Traditional Hebrew & Greek, but you did a excellent job on the last part. Your work has to be included into my work because its part of his grand design.
    He highlights what Hebrew words are important to look for in your Holographs.
    But we see number 137 there also which is connected to English.
    But I won't judge you for not spotting the English parts of this.

I have not read any thing from anyone about Center words in other verses of except in Genesis 1:1.
    And people ignored the center word(s) in verses. Boom, you are done. You wont make it far.
    So do you think mr. Jenkins knows the center word(s) of the different verses ?? I don't think so.

I am not claiming to see it "all" but I see very far now, so I think I have a lot to offer in the codes.
    It would be kind of sad if I did not have something to offer, since I have dedicated years to this.
    Last edited by Desmild; 09-24-2017 at 09:36 AM.

But we don't have to discuss my version of the creation Holograph.
    Since you was the discoverer of it, I can only add to it anyways. Its going to be your name in my book who gets the honor of that discovery. Not me.

So we can always discuss the 777 Holograph, its fresh, newly discovered so why not.

This is without doubt one of my best discoveries. And it is my favorite now.

Name:  777 Holograph.png
Views: 39
Size:  349.6 KB
    Name:  Info 777 Holograph (Medium).png
Views: 39
Size:  393.2 KB
    Last edited by Desmild; 09-25-2017 at 09:36 AM.

If you are not impressed by this, then lets discuss the matrix of our reality like the people in physics does these days.

33 = "the" (A=1 B=2 C=3)
    85 = "Matrix" (A=1 B=2 C=3)
    46 = "Codes" (A=1 B=2 C=3)

Add total values of verses ordered at: 33 ("the") + 85 ("matrix") + 46 ("codes")
    = 37 X 220

220 = (A=1 B=2 C=3) "The Lord God" 108 + 112 "The Lord God"

So do you want to discuss this one ? or should be take the 777 Holograph ?

If you are not impressed by this, then lets discuss the matrix of our reality like the people in physics does these days.

33 = "the" (A=1 B=2 C=3)
    85 = "Matrix" (A=1 B=2 C=3)
    46 = "Codes" (A=1 B=2 C=3)

Add total values of verses ordered at: 33 ("the") + 85 ("matrix") + 46 ("codes")
    = 37 X 220

220 = (A=1 B=2 C=3) "The Lord God" 108 + 112 "The Lord God"

So do you want to discuss this one ? or should be take the 777 Holograph ?
    Hey there Alexander,

Let's start with the most important question of all. Why would any be impressed by your blatant cherry picking? There are thousand upon thousands of three word combinations in which the three words have the values 33, 85, and 46. You picked just one out of those many thousands. Why would anyone think there was any meaning to the one you happened to pick?

Richard
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Well, i was not prepared for that one. But its not exactly hard to find some arguments of why someone should care.

Total value of Vs(220) = 2000 + 413 (mirror of Pi)
    Total value of verse nr 777 = 2000 + 314 (Pi)

Center word of the only verse that has a total value of 777 (Lam 3:52) = 396 = 100 + 296 "earth" = 692 + 296
    Center word in verse nr 220 = 396

First & last words added in Lam 3:52 = All Primes added to 37
    First & last words added in Vs(220) = All Primes added to 37
    First, last & CW added of Lam 3:52 = First, last & CW added of Lam 3:52

But that does not help about proving anything about "Matrix". But I think this will be more interesting for you:

118 = "The Matrix" (A=1 B=2 C=3)
    Total value of verse nr 118 = 2X Prime nr 151
    151 = "Jesus Christ" (A=1 B=2 C=3) = Prime nr 37
    Center word of verse nr 118 = 5X "God" in English Standard = 5X Prime nr 3X7

27 = "Riddle" & "Light" [ord] = "Code" (A=1 B=2 C=3)
    Total values added of verse nr 118 & 27 = 10 X 443 "the Word"
    Center word added of verse mr 118 & 27 = Square nr 3X7

Well, i was not prepared for that one. But its not exactly hard to find some arguments of why someone should care.
    Those new cherry picked connections don't do anything to answer my questions. Here they are again:

Let's start with the most important question of all. Why would any be impressed by your blatant cherry picking? There are thousand upon thousands of three word combinations in which the three words have the values 33, 85, and 46. You picked just one out of those many thousands. Why would anyone think there was any meaning to the one you happened to pick?

Check out my blog site

Total value of Vs(220) = 2000 + 413 (mirror of Pi)
    Total value of verse nr 777 = 2000 + 314 (Pi)

Center word of the only verse that has a total value of 777 (Lam 3:52) = 396 = 100 + 296 "earth" = 692 + 296
    Center word in verse nr 220 = 396

First & last words added in Lam 3:52 = All Primes added to 37
    First & last words added in Vs(220) = All Primes added to 37
    First, last & CW added of Lam 3:52 = First, last & CW added of Lam 3:52

But that does not help about proving anything about "Matrix". But I think this will be more interesting for you:

118 = "The Matrix" (A=1 B=2 C=3)
    Total value of verse nr 118 = 2X Prime nr 151
    151 = "Jesus Christ" (A=1 B=2 C=3) = Prime nr 37
    Center word of verse nr 118 = 5X "God" in English Standard = 5X Prime nr 3X7

27 = "Riddle" & "Light" [ord] = "Code" (A=1 B=2 C=3)
    Total values added of verse nr 118 & 27 = 10 X 443 "the Word"
    Center word added of verse mr 118 & 27 = Square nr 3X7
    Here's the problem Alex. Finding more random "connections" proves nothing because you can find those kind of connections in any random data set. You proved this quite gloriously when you used the WRONG NUMBERS and declared that the pattern you found was obviously designed by God. Remember that? It shows the fundamental flaw in your numerology. You have no way to discern between random chance vs. design. So all your "patterns" will remain meaningless until you can do that.

Check out my blog site

I did miscalculate Things before. But i have done a lot of reality checks now.

And you can't be afraid to fail in the start, what else can you expect ?

But i will agree that it can seem like i am cherry picking, but do you think i cherry picked the 777 holograph also ??

I did miscalculate Things before. But i have done a lot of reality checks now.

And you can't be afraid to fail in the start, what else can you expect ?

But i will agree that it can seem like i am cherry picking, but do you think i cherry picked the 777 holograph also ??
    It's good that you can see you are cherry picking, but I don't understand how you can see that error and yet continue in it.

As for the so-called "777 Holograph" that you displayed in the OP of this thread, yes, that is a massive collection of cherry picked coincidences that show no sign of any design in my estimation. Take for example the big yellow box at the top:

112th Triangle = 139 x 5 + 137 x 3 + 100 + 139 x 5 = 112th Square

There are literally MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of ways you could write that number as combinations of other numbers. There is absolutely no meaning to the one you cherry picked. It's totally meaningless absurdity. No one with any knowledge of mathematics would be impressed by such a silly game.

Check out my blog site

Closed Thread

Thread Information