Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 117 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post

The difference of the 7 words of the Hebrew Genesis 1:1 & their mirrors:

913 - 319 = 2X 297 "Treasure(s)" (Yes it is what it says) = (Nr of letters in the Hebrew Alphabet) 22 X 27 (Riddle) = 22 X (A) 1+26 (Z)
    401 - 104 = 297
    704 - 407 = 297

302 - 203 = 99 = [Richard] ----> Riddle 27 + 72 elddiR <----- [drahciR]
    86 - 68 = 18 (Life)
    593 - 395 = 198 = All Primes added from 1 to 37

692 - 296 = 396 = 4X (Riddle) 27 + 72 (elddiR)
    Sum = 1899 = 9X 211 (Mirror of The Lord God)
    - Red values added = 4X "Treasure(s)" (Hebrew) = -----> English Genesis 1:1 137X3 (A=1 B=2 C=3) + 777 (A=26 B=25 C=24) <-----
    - Blue values = 711 = 3X 237 "to the light"

Center word of verse nr 711 = 2X 711
    Total value of verse nr 711 = 2X3 X Prime nr ("The Lord God" A=1 B=2 C=3) 108+112 ("The Lord God" in Hebrew)
    Your numerology is really very silly Michael. Your emoticon reveals your gross ignorance of basic arithmetic. Taking the difference of mirrored numbers always results in a multiple of 9 if there are two digits, or a multiple of 99 if there are three. This is trivial:

ab - ba = 9(a-b)

abc - cba = 99(a-c)

Examples:

913 - 319 = 99(9-3) = 2 x 297

You get the same number no matter what the middle digit is:

923 - 329 = 933 - 339 = 943 - 349 = 953 -359 ... etc., etc., etc.

The only thing that makes any difference is the difference between the first and last digits. Thus, you get the same result for all these numbers:

9*3 - 3*9 = 8*2 - 2*8 = 7*1 - 1*7

As usual, your "amazement" at these trivial patterns is based on gross ignorance of basic arithmetic.

Your numerology is totally meaningless.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Well to be honest, it was because of several things. I had to check with you first if I had counted right.
    But I have still found some intriguing things. I mean, if you think I am dependent on word nr 37X73 to prove any thing here then think again
    I already have the info I need, but I am always curious. But don't mind number 197 since I am not 100 % sure about that number yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Preterism being pure anti-Semiticism

Dee Dee Warren in "It's not the end of the world!":

Luke 13:1-5 even is anti-preterist.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...&version=ESVUK

Preterists do maintain the same thing as "those some present" , viz. that the destruction of Jerusalem was the Jews own fault and served them right.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Preterists do maintain the same thing as "those some present" , viz. that the destruction of Jerusalem was the Jews own fault and served them right.
    That's what the Jews themselves said because that is what the Bible says. It is one of the most common themes in the Bible:

Jeremiah 7:20 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Well to be honest, it was because of several things. I had to check with you first if I had counted right.
    But I have still found some intriguing things. I mean, if you think I am dependent on word nr 37X73 to prove any thing here then think again
    I already have the info I need, but I am always curious. But don't mind number 197 since I am not 100 % sure about that number yet.
    So was I correct when I guessed that you had mistaken verse 197 for Genesis 8:14 when in fact it is Genesis 8:13?

Check out my blog site

Yes i admit that I counted wrong on word nr 37X73. You know I scribbled it down so that is why I asked you, I don't trust them anymore after you helped me see that I had counted wrong far into it.

I have a good idea. Why don't you put the files in that word counting program into a zip or WinRAR file and send it to me ??
    My birthday is in 13 days. It would be the best gift ever
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-16-2017 at 08:57 AM.

Your numerology is really very silly Michael. Your emoticon reveals your gross ignorance of basic arithmetic. Taking the difference of mirrored numbers always results in a multiple of 9 if there are two digits, or a multiple of 99 if there are three. This is trivial:

ab - ba = 9(a-b)

abc - cba = 99(a-c)

Examples:

913 - 319 = 99(9-3) = 2 x 297

You get the same number no matter what the middle digit is:

923 - 329 = 933 - 339 = 943 - 349 = 953 -359 ... etc., etc., etc.

The only thing that makes any difference is the difference between the first and last digits. Thus, you get the same result for all these numbers:

9*3 - 3*9 = 8*2 - 2*8 = 7*1 - 1*7

As usual, your "amazement" at these trivial patterns is based on gross ignorance of basic arithmetic.

Your numerology is totally meaningless.
    First off, who is Michael ? My Name is Alexander (call me Alex if you will)
    And ok so you explained number 99 in there but what about 297 ?? What is the probability of 3 of the 7 words goes up in 297?? And it is quite incredible also that when we add the 3 words made up of 297 "Treasure(s)" we get the English Genesis 1:1.
    And it won't really matter if the odds of 3 words adding up to 297 is incredible or not, because God has connected this in other places in the Bible also, like word nr 490 that has latter nr 1899.

I don't know how you are thinking, maybe you think that you are winning on that one but no... not as long the word order & value of that word is significant like it is.
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-16-2017 at 11:23 AM.

I mean have you even checked verse nr 1899 ?? Since you are so sure ?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    That's what the Jews themselves said because that is what the Bible says. It is one of the most common themes in the Bible:

Jeremiah 7:20 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, mine anger and my fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.

No, I tell you; but unless you change your mind, you will all likewise perish.

And we can go into more detail on number 297 also if you think it is just "Random", because we know some other interesting facts about it that I have not mentioned here. And I know some extra things about it that you don't even know

I have not even released the full version of the Treasure Holograph

Closed Thread

Thread Information