Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 117 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1162
  1. #161
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post


    The body of the word is formed by the letters.

    Bread = "lechem" = 78

    Five loaves of bread = 390 = "shamayim" = heaven

    390 = "zachar un'keivah" = male and female.

    Mark 6:42,

    And they all ate and were satisfied.

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    390 = "zachar un'keivah" = male and female.

    Mark 6:42,

    And they all ate and were satisfied.
    Genesis 39:6,

    And he left all that he had in Joseph's hand, and he knew nothing about what was with him except the bread that he ate; and Joseph had handsome features and a beautiful complexion.




    except the bread כי אם הלחם
    Rashi:
    That is his wife, but [Scripture] speaks euphemistically. [From Gen. Rabbah 86:6]

    So bread is quintessential heaven

    And the stories of the multiplication of illustrate the letter "hey" that was added to "shishi"so that the sixth and the seventh day became joined together in the Tetragrammaton, "yom hashishi vay'chulu hashamayim"

    Mark 10:6-8,
    But from the beginning of creation, ?God made them male and female.? ?Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife,[a] and the two shall become one flesh.? So they are no longer two but one flesh. 9 What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.?


    The story of the seven (loaves of) bread Mark 8:1-10 must be about the same unification of the sixth and seventh day

    7 x 78 = 546 = 2 x 273

    273 = "rega" = smallest union of time, (Paul's) indivisible (moment), ἄτομος

    273 is also "arba" -(female) four.

    273 = 21 x 13 - so an expresion of the (male) oneness ("echad") of the female four.

    Mark 8:19-21,
    When I broke the five loaves for the five thousand, how many baskets full of broken pieces did you take up?? They said to him, ?Twelve.? ?And the seven for the four thousand, how many baskets full of broken pieces did you take up?? And they said to him, ?Seven.? And he said to them, ?Do you not yet understand??

    Do you not yet understand = Οὔπω συνίετε;

    οὔπω matches Hebrew "terem"

    They still had to cross over to the other side ...

    Mark 8:13, καὶ ἀφεὶς αὐτοὺς πάλιν ἐμβὰς ἀπῆλθεν εἰς τὸ πέραν

    πέραν
    beyond, on the other side

    cf. https://twitter.com/mozeson


    cf.
    http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=over

    https://youtu.be/naHbB15Eav8
    Last edited by sylvius; 06-14-2017 at 01:52 AM.

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Mozeson
    The age of Hebrewless etymology is soon over

    Genesis 10:25,

    And to Eber were born two sons: one was named Peleg, because in his days the earth was divided, and the name of his brother was Joktan.


    Eber = עֵבֶר, "eiver" --

    Rashi:
    was divided: The tongues became confused, and they were scattered from the valley and were dispersed throughout the entire world. We learn that Eber was a prophet, since he named his son for a future event [i.e. פֶּלֶג resembles the word נִפְלְגָה meaning ?dispersed?]. And we learned in Seder Olam (ch. 1) that at the end of his [Peleg?s] days, they were dispersed. For if you say that [they were dispersed] at the beginning of his days, behold his brother Joktan was his junior, and he begot many families before that, as it is said (verse 26): ?And Joktan begot, etc.,? and [only] afterwards [is it written] (11:1): ?And the whole earth was one language.? Now if you say [that they were dispersed] in the middle of his [Peleg?s] days, [this is not so, because] Scripture does not come to make things obscure but to explain. Hence, you learn that in the year of Peleg?s death, they were dispersed.
    http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_...showrashi=true

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,604
    The seven days of the week with their two parents on the Ringvaart Amsterdam



    Two together that makes one baby


  5. #165
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,604
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DB_CH0JWsAA09_-.jpg The age of Hebrewless etymology is (soon) OVER
    It comes to mind that that Greek παράγω and παρέρχομαι are cognate to Hebrew "avar"

    Mark 13:30-31,
    ἀμὴν λέγω ὑμῖν ὅτι οὐ μὴ παρέλθῃ ἡ γενεὰ αὕτη μέχρις οὗ ταῦτα πάντα γένηται. ὁ οὐρανὸς καὶ ἡ γῆ παρελεύσονται, οἱ δὲ λόγοι μου οὐ μὴ παρελεύσονται.

    (soon) OVER
    Mark 1:15,
    ?The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God has drawn near; repent and believe in the gospel.?


    Revelation 1:1,
    Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place.



    v.3,
    Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    It comes to mind that that Greek παράγω and παρέρχομαι are cognate to Hebrew "avar"

    Mark 13:30-31,
    ἀμὴν λέγω ὑμῖν ὅτι οὐ μὴ παρέλθῃ ἡ γενεὰ αὕτη μέχρις οὗ ταῦτα πάντα γένηται. ὁ οὐρανὸς καὶ ἡ γῆ παρελεύσονται, οἱ δὲ λόγοι μου οὐ μὴ παρελεύσονται.



    Mark 1:15,
    ?The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God has drawn near; repent and believe in the gospel.?


    Revelation 1:1,
    Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place.



    v.3,
    Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near.

    Preterism being pure anti-Semiticism

    Dee Dee Warren in "It's not the end of the world!":


  7. #167
    What about word nr 37X73 of the Bible Richard ? Is it the 3rd word of verse nr 197 ?
    Or is the problem that your counting program does not go that far ?

    As for number 711 folks, the main connection to it is actually in the 777 holograph. I had to include it there. and I had forgot about it : But the answer is because we see the First occurrence of "Zayin" (7th Hebrew letter) is found in the 7th word of verse nr 11. Yep, see to believe is what they say and indeed, we have seen now.
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-15-2017 at 07:59 PM.

  8. #168
    I can really understand you if you don't want to confirm it though. Because if it is then its not fun to be you, you know since you say no proof
    But don't worry I wont shoot out all connections since I will be saving some for my work.

    Give us the letter orders of that word also while you are at it; since we both love Truth.

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    What about word nr 37X73 of the Bible Richard ? Is it the 3rd word of verse nr 197 ?
    Or is the problem that your counting program does not go that far ?
    Your counting is off by seven verses Michael. Here's the data:

    Verse Vs# Word# Letter# Letter
    Gen 8:20 204 2701 10075 w
    Gen 8:20 204 2701 10076 y
    Gen 8:20 204 2701 10077 b
    Gen 8:20 204 2701 10078 !

    Word #2701 is the first word of verse #204. It means "And built".

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    As for number 711 folks, the main connection to it is actually in the 777 holograph. I had to include it there. and I had forgot about it : But the answer is because we see the First occurrence of "Zayin" (7th Hebrew letter) is found in the 7th word of verse nr 11. Yep, see to believe is what they say and indeed, we have seen now.
    What is a person supposed to believe when they see that random coincidence? That pattern doesn't work with any of the other letters, so why should we think this one coincidence is anything but a random coincidence?

    Muslims find coincidences in the Quran and think it proves Allah designed it. How is there numerology any different than yours?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    I can really understand you if you don't want to confirm it though. Because if it is then its not fun to be you, you know since you say no proof
    But don't worry I wont shoot out all connections since I will be saving some for my work.

    Give us the letter orders of that word also while you are at it; since we both love Truth.
    Why were you interested in verse #197? It looks like you think it is Genesis 8:14 because that verse has the value of 2701 = 37 x 73. But if so, your counting is off again, because verse #197 is Genesis 8:13.

    So again your pattern didn't work. Your counting was off. This is yet another example of you finding "patterns" in random data, which proves that the only thing your patterns prove is that you can find patterns in meaningless random numbers. You've done my work for me. Thanks!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 47 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 46 guests)

  1. Mad Mick

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •