Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 108 of 117 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1162
  1. #1071
    Omega is the third eye
    What makes you say that ?

  2. #1072
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    No no no Richard. I have a lot of reasons of why I pick the connections I do.
    You don't have that. That logical. God would not pick those satanic words/phrases to those verses.
    Why do you keep repeating the same error? You KNOW i am not saying that God picked anything. On the contrary, I am proving that I can use your methods to make patterns that supposedly "confirm" that SATAN designed the Bible. And my patterns are a thousand times better than yours. You have nothing like the clarity of my pattern that shows Satan signed and sealed the very first verse of the Bible which a TRIPLE SEAL of 666 = SATAN'S SEAL (A=6, B=12, etc).

    You have nothing like this. My patterns are a million times more powerful than yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    And I have endless of proof that my connections are valid. You have Nada but your opinions.
    Get real Alex! How can you say you have "proof" when you can't answer the most basic question about how to tell the difference between divine patterns, satanic patterns, and meaningless random patterns?

    And as for the patterns, everyone can see mine are a billion times more powerful than yours because I found a way to show that Satan signed and sealed the first verse of the Bible with a TRIPLE 666 = SATAN'S SEAL (A=6, B=12, etc). You got nothing like that. I win dude!

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    You are like a rookie in the ring against a professional boxer here.
    I can kick you around exactly how I like.
    Alex, you words are utterly delusional and unfounded. My patterns are a trillion times more powerful than anything you have ever seen. I have a TRIPLE ENCODING of SATAN'S SEAL in the first verse of the Hebrew Bible! You think you can touch that? You have nothing like that. And now you are sounding quite desperate, like a wounded animal. You are on the mat dude. The referee is counting 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... you better get up and try to answer soon.

    666 = SATAN'S SEAL (A = 6, B = 12, etc)




    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    So you tell me that I cherry picked the fact that the CW of Vs(729 (α))
    = 777

    Well did I cherry pick that the W. surr. CW = 375 = "The" 5 X Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal") X Pytha.Pri-ord(137 "of God") also ??
    Of course I did not, do you think I am playing here ?? No I am kicking you around:
    Yes, you CHERRY PICKED those coincidences from an OCEAN of other possibilities. Nothing could be more obvious. Nothing could be more certain. That fact that you deny this basic fact makes you look utterly delusional and/or ignorant. Like you don't even know what the term "cherry picking" means (after all these years of discussion).

    CHERRY PICKING is when you REJECT all the facts contrary to what you want to believe and ACCEPT only facts that fit what you want to believe.

    This is all you are doing. This is the heart and soul of your "codes." Nothing but utterly meaningless cherry picking from an ocean of random numbers.

    I have proven this by doing my own cherry picking to make patterns contrary to yours. But you BLINDLY ignore my examples and fail to see that they are PROOF that you numerology is fatally flawed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    This is why I don't respect you anymore. You are like this little child that refuses to accept facts and results for what they are.
    WOW! WOW! WOW! You just gave the PERFECT DESCRIPTION of yourself!

    This is why I have been showing you contrary patterns. You now MUST SEE that you are doing EXACTLY the same thing that you say I am doing. You are like a child that refuses to accept facts and results for what they are. I have presented you a mountain of codes that show the Bible is SATAN'S BOOK that he signed and sealed with his own number in the very first verse. You IGNORE these results like a little child, holding on to his favorite toy codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    And you know the only verse that mentions "seven hundred seventy seven" is ordered at:
    137 = 100 + 37 "Seal" = "of God" (Eng sta)
    So what? You know that 37 also is the value of HELL (Eng ord) which is Lucifer's domain and Lucifer = 74 = 2 x 37!

    I can match each and every one of your "divine patterns" with my own "satanic pattern" because the freaking NUMBERS OVERLAP! You need to address this point.

    You need to address this point.

    Why are you so blind? How can you ignore something so obvious?

    You need to answer this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    You don't have anymore to say Richard, except your opinions. And I don't care about them; only facts and what kind of proof you can come with.
    Sorry Alex, but empty assertions like that are utterly meaningless. I have presented facts how can you call them opinions? I have presented PROOF and you have done nothing but ignore it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    And your satanic picks does not work because God won't use them in the codes.
    Why do you keep repeating this error? I didn't say GOD picked them. On the contrary, my whole point is that SATAN picked them. I've explained this to you four times now. Why can't you understand such a simple point?

    At least now I can see why you remain blind. You cannot even understand the arguments I am presenting, because you assume that the Bible was designed by God regardless of the codes. And this explains the real reason you believe the codes ... they confirm what you want to believe. And that, my friend, is the essence of DELUSION caused by confirmation bias and selection bias (cherry picking).


    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    There are codes pointing to Satan and antichrist there but they are there to reveal them and not glorify them.

    "Let him that hath wisdom; count the number of the beast...."
    is what it says, It does not say "Let him that hath wisdom glorify Satan"
    Oh really? That's why God would put a TRIPLE 666 = SATAN'S SEAL in the very first verse of his bible? I don't think so!

    Doesn't sound like a very smart "god" to me!
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #1073
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    What makes you say that ?
    Greek knows Omikron and Omega, little eye and great eye.


    Omikron corresponds to Hebrew letter Ayin, 16th letter of Hebrew alphabet with numerical value 70.

    As a word "ayin" means eye or well, with gematria 130.

    Omega is said to correspond to the missing 23rd letter of Hebrew Alphabet, the 13th of the 12 simple letters mentioned in the Sefer Yetzirah.

    (and Tav corresponds to Greek Tau)

  4. #1074
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    1) Omega doesn't correspond to Tav

    2) and if meant so, then it still doesn't follow that every time in Hebrew scripture the word "et" is used , it should be an allusion to the one who said "I am the alpha and the omega"

    So it is complete nonsense to read Jesus Christ mentioned two times in Genesis 1:1
    1) Yes it does, in the sense that it is the last letter of the Greek alphabet like Tav is the last letter of the Hebrew. But your are correct that it does not correspond phonetically, like Dalet and Delta. But that's not how it was being used in Revelation, where it is explicitly used as an example of "first and last" in which case Omega certainly corresponds to Tav.

    2) Correct, that is a common mistake. Very similar to the way you hijack every occurrence of the number 5 and the letter heh as evidence of your pet obsessions.

    So it is complete nonsense to read everything as connecting to yom hashishi.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  5. #1075
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Greek knows Omikron and Omega, little eye and great eye.


    Omikron corresponds to Hebrew letter Ayin, 16th letter of Hebrew alphabet with numerical value 70.

    As a word "ayin" means eye or well, with gematria 130.

    Omega is said to correspond to the missing 23rd letter of Hebrew Alphabet, the 13th of the 12 simple letters mentioned in the Sefer Yetzirah.

    (and Tav corresponds to Greek Tau)

    In Jewish tradition it is known as the "four legged Shin' -- which is on the Tephilin shel Rosh -- black box on the forehead with inside certain passages from the Torah.





    "four legged Shin" should be the white space surrounding the black letters with which the Torah is written (on white parchment)

    "black fire on white fire"

    https://jewishreviewofbooks.com/arti...re-white-fire/

  6. #1076
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    1) Yes it does, in the sense that it is the last letter of the Greek alphabet like Tav is the last letter of the Hebrew.
    It doesn't say "I am the first and the last letter"
    2) Correct, that is a common mistake. Very similar to the way you hijack every occurrence of the number 5 and the letter heh as evidence of your pet obsessions.
    That's simply not true, a false accusation

  7. #1077
    Yeah but this is the codes. You need to read between the lines here.

    Have you not understood how much God loves riddles yet ??

    Words added from nr 2 to 7 (27 "Ridde(s) of") in Vs(1 "Alpha") = 1788 (178 = Comp(137 = 37 "Seal" = "of God"))
    Letters added from nr 2 to 7 in Vs(1 "Alpha") = 913 "In the beginning" = 900 + 13 "Alpha" (Heb red)
    Sum: 1788 + 913 = "The Heart" 37X73 "of Wisdom" --- 37+73 = 110 "Alpha" (Eng sta)

    - 110 "Alpha" = Tri(7) + Tri(2) + Tri(9) + Tri(7) + Tri(3) [72973 = 5 digits of Alpha]
    = CW of Vs(1617 = 7X Tri(7+7+7) = Value of word nr 194 which is also the same value as the word that has letter nr 777 of the bible (840) + 777)
    = CW of Vs(948 = 3 X 316 "Zeta" Ζ (Full) [7th Greek letter]))
    - 316 "Zeta" Ζ (Full) = 300 + 16 "Seal" = Pri(2) X Pri(2) X Pri(23) --- 2X2X23 = 92 "riddles of" (Eng ord) = CW of Vs(777)
    Last edited by Desmild; 08-03-2019 at 10:07 AM.

  8. #1078
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    It doesn't say "I am the first and the last letter"
    It says the first and last letters are symbols of God as the first and last, beginning and ending.

    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    That's simply not true, a false accusation
    Any more false than when you accuse others in a similar way?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #1079
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,620
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    It says the first and last letters are symbols of God as the first and last, beginning and ending.
    it doesn't say that


    Any more false than when you accuse others in a similar way?
    yes much more, because it's about the very essence of my findings

    and I didn't accuse others in a similar way.

    You just can't read the word "et" as if it stands for Jesus Christ. That's complete nonsene, evangelical bullshit

  10. #1080
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,146
    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    it doesn't say that
    Yes it does. It says straight up I am the Alpha and the Omega which are the first and last letters.


    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    and I didn't accuse others in a similar way.
    Sure you do. You call accuse others of spouting "nonsense"

    Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    You just can't read the word "et" as if it stands for Jesus Christ. That's complete nonsene, evangelical bullshit
    Why not? How is it any different than what you do when you read your symbols into the text?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 24 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 24 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •