Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1162
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Haha lol, those picks were hilarious. Thanks for the good laugh

We will check those values tomorrow and see if God also chooses those picks for the verses reflecting the values of certain methods there.

"The Seal of the Devil" was the funniest. It should be "The Seal of Satan" (if he has a Seal at all and that should be 666 in that case)
    Sorry Alex, but you can't say what the Devil should or should not do with HIS codes! He's the Ancient Serpent with more wisdom than any human could ever know.

So quit fighting it. You can't win by blindly rejecting the truth that you have been shown.

Do you really think all these codes could have just happened by chance?

Remember, that's the only reason you think your codes are real, right? You think that their "harmony" is beyond "chance." Well, you've been proven wrong on that a thousand times now.

Wake up dude. The sun is shining.

• Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Alright Richard. We can start with the first method. And we will do the rest tomorrow. Its late here.
    I will mark my picks in blue and yours in red.
    - Nr.W = 13 "Alpha" (Heb red) = "The Dragon" (Gr red)

In Vs(13) we see
    - Nr.W = 6 "and" ו
    - Nr.L = 22 = Pri-ord(73 "Wisdom of") =1 "α" (ord) [Alpha] + 21 "φ" (ord) [Phi]
    - Nr.W + Nr.L = 28 = Tri(7 = Pri(5 "The" ה = Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord))
    - TV = 1342 "In the beginning God created" (Heb ord + sta) [Alpha] = CW of Vs(1 "α") + Pri(161 (φ))
    = 729 (Alpha) + 613 "In the Torah" בתורה
    = ("The" 5 X 113 Universe" (Eng ord) = CW of Vs(913 "In the beg.") = CW of Vs(137 "In the beg.)) + (777 = CW of Vs(729 (α))
    = (11X43 "Seal" (Heb ord) = 22X86 "of God" (Heb sta)) + ("777" (A=26) = CW of Vs(10 "Alpha" (Heb red)))
    - FLL = 16 "π" (ord) [Pi]
    - CL = 12 "and" ו (Full)
    - FLCL = 28 = Tri(7 = Pri(5 "The" ה = Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord))
    - L. surr. CL = 105 = Tri(14 "Golden" זהב) [Because the CL is also = 12 "and" FONT=Times New Roman]ו[/FONT] (Full) = 2X 6 "The" ה (Full)]
    - 4 CL = 133 = 13 "Alpha" (Heb red) with extended digit
    - FLL + 4 CL = 100 + 49 "The Alpha" (Gr ord) = "The Secret Codes" (Eng ord)
    - FLW = 681 "Knowledge" (Eng sta) ["Knowledge" (Eng ord + sta) = 777)
    - CW = 333 "Seven Hundred Seventy and Seven" (Eng ord) [The Heart of "Alpha" Ladies and gentlemen --- CW of Vs(729 (α)) = 777]
    - FLCW = 1014 "Seal" σφραγις sphragis
    - W. surr. CW = 328 "The Seven Seven Seven Holograph" (Eng ord) [Because the CW = "777")
    - 4 CW = 661 "Riddles of Gematria" (Eng sta) = with extended digit: 61 "Seven" שבעת (ord) = The Seal of God אל החתם (ord)
    - W.nr 1 + W.nr 3 [13 "Alpha"]= 62 "the heaven" (Heb ord) [the universe]
    - W.nr 1 "α" counted by rot. hits nr 13 "Alpha" (Heb red)
    - W.nr 13 by rot. = 31 "Alpha" (Heb ord)
    - W.nr 3 "c" [The Speed of Light is denoted as "c"] when counted by rot. hits the order of 729 (α)
    - Value of W.nr 729 by rot. = 31 "Alpha" (Heb ord)
    - Adding words from nr 1 to 3 [13 "Alpha"] = 334 = 34 "Alpha" (Gr ord) with extended digit
    - Adding the 13 "Alpha" first letters = 436 "and" (Heb ord + sta) = CW of Vs(297 "Treasures" (Heb sta))

Well I don't know how you are going to convince yourself that I cherry picked in this verse but there are still more verses to check.
    I think we can safely say here that I win.

Well I don't know how you are going to convince yourself that I cherry picked in this verse but there are still more verses to check.
    I think we can safely say here that I win.
    You cherry picked every word you connected in that verse, fool! I could do exactly the same and cherry pick only words that connected to Satan and the Devil just like I've done dozens of times now.

Your claim that you win is totally insane. You haven't even answered any of the proofs I've given.

It's time to quit playing your moronic game. You need to ANSWER the PROOF I have given that your numerology is TOTAL BULLSHIT.

You can't run and hide any more. You can't pretend to be an idiot. You KNOW that I have PROVEN that I can find connections to Satan, the Devil, Lucifer, and Hell to match every connection you make to God, Jesus, Light, and Heaven.

You cannot deny this truth because the numbers overlap.

For example, I can say that Satan designed the Bible using the numbers 37 and 73 because they represent his domain HELL.

HELL (Eng ord) = 37
    HELL (Eng std) = 73

I have PROVEN your numerology is TOTAL BULLSHIT and you do nothing but IGNORE the proofs.

I have fulfilled your demand to use all your methods, and you still refuse to DISCUSS why your method fails?

Now you want to check more verses? That's NUTS.

Time to wake up Alex. I got your number!

• Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hey Richard guess who is deluded here ? Not me because we see:
    - CW of Vs(729 (α)) = 777
    - CW of Vs(13 "Alpha" (Gr red)) = 333 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (A=1 B=2 C=3)
    - CW of Vs(10 "Alpha" (Heb red)) = 396 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (A=26 B=25 C=24)

And 333 + 396 = 729 (Alpha, the fine-structure constant)

So to your deluded mind I say:
    Riddle Riddle Richard, for tomorrow we will see, how you stumble and fall because you can not see; the treasures that be.

- CW of Vs(13 "Alpha" (Gr red)) = 333 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (A=1 B=2 C=3)
    - CW of Vs(10 "Alpha" (Heb red)) = 396 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (A=26 B=25 C=24)

Riddle Riddle Richard, for tomorrow we will see how you stumble and fall
    Are you on medication? This is a serious question, because your answers are totally irrational, to the point of looking like you are literally insane.

You know I can make connections to Satan and the Devil for every connection you make to God and Jesus. Do you think I'm cherry picking?

Wake up Alex. I have proven my point. I have been cherry picking words you don't like to help you see that you all you are doing is cherry picking words you do like.

Why can't you see this obvious fact?

Please answer this question.

Why can't you see that you are cherry picking?

Can you see that I am cherry picking?

If my connections are just "by chance" why aren't your connections also just "by chance."

It's time to quit playing the game of hiding under a mountain of cherry picked numbers and begin to discuss why anyone with any brains would every believe a word of your claims.

Come on Alex, you can do it.

TRY TO ANSWER THESE POINTS.

Check out my blog site

Thanks Alex! SATAN'S SEAL = 666!!!

Riddle Riddle Richard, for tomorrow we will see, how you stumble and fall because you can not see; the treasures that be.
    Hummm ... why did you cherry pick vs 13 and vs 10? Are you a secret Satanist?

Remember 10 = SATAN (Eng red) and 13 = THE SERPENT (Gr red)

And 333? Ha! That's 3 x 111 SATAN'S SEAL (Eng ord). In other words 666 = 6 x SATAN'S SEAL (A = 1, B = 2, etc)

And we have SATAN'S SEAL = 666 (A = 6, B = 12, etc)

And to confirm, we look at vs 666

TV(vs 666) = 3590 = SATAN (Eng red) 10 x 359 SATAN (Heb std)

And it has 13 letters! 13 = THE SERPENT (Gr red)

WOW! Total confirmation that the Bible is SATAN'S BOOK!

Thanks for the inspiration! You must truly be a secret Satanist to be guiding me in His Wicked Codes (= 137, Eng ord) with such alacrity!

Once again, the codes prove that the Bible is SATAN'S BOOK!

But seriously ... I could easily cherry pick more numbers connecting to Satan and the Devil. Your method SUCKS big time.

Check out my blog site

No i am not on medication. And that little rhyme was nearly not as absurd as you ignoring every single result in these codes.
    Just think about the level of ignorance we are talking about here.

Now God connects in many ways in these codes. Even the word orders & letter orders when you count from nr 1 are coded.

Can you give me the letter counting program for Chp. 1 again ? Lost it in a format of windows.

But you see results like:
    - Word nr 37 "Seal" (Eng ord) starts with letter nr 137 "of God" (Eng sta)
    - Word nr 137 (inv. α) starts with letter nr = 521 "φ" (ord + sta)
    - Word nr 194 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb ord) starts with letter nr = 754 "Alpha" (Heb, Gr & Eng sta)
    - The order of the first letter of this word is letter nr 37 Seal" (Eng ord) of Vs(16 "Seal" (Heb red))
    - The value of word nr 194 = 10X 84 "Seal of God" (Heb ord or Eng ord, both works)
    - Word nr 194 is W.nr 10 "Alpha" (Heb red) of Vs(16 "Seal" (Heb red))
    - Letter nr 777 of the bible is found in W.nr 15 "The" Ο (ord) of Vs(16 "Seal" (Heb red))
    - Letter nr 777 is found in word nr 199 "Inverse Alpha" Αντιστροφος Αλφα (ord)
    [Because Inverse Alpha is approximately = 100 + 37 "Seal" = 137 "of God"]
    - The value of the word that has letter nr 777 = (Heb red) "Alpha" 10 X 84 "Seal of God" אלהים חתם (ord) = Same word as W.nr 194
    - Both words that is W.nr 194 "seven hundred seventy and seven" & has letter nr 777 is the word "to rule" לממשלת

So these results and many many others I have given you of the codes shows us that you are absurd. There is no debate on that.
    There is no way God picked your satanic picks for Vs(27) & Vs(117). Only a fool would believe that.

No i am not on medication. And that little rhyme was nearly not as absurd as you ignoring every single result in these codes.
    Just think about the level of ignorance we are talking about here.
    Just as crazy as you ignoring all the connections I've shown? LOL

This is your problem Alex. The connections prove nothing. They are totally meaningless because your methods create so many numbers they all overlap. Any connection you make with God I can make with Satan. I've explained this a million times. I've demonstrated it with examples a billion times. But you refuse to even DISCUSS it? What kind of madness rules your mind?

Now God connects in many ways in these codes. Even the word orders & letter orders when you count from nr 1 are coded.
    Not true. It is the DEVIL who designed the Bible using His Own Number 666 from the very beginning. That's why he coded it as a TRIPLE 666 in in Genesis 1:1

And he designed Genesis 1:1 to be 37 x 73 because those the the ord and std values of his domain HELL.

Can you give me the letter counting program for Chp. 1 again ? Lost it in a format of windows.
    Why? You know that the numbers don't prove anything.

You need to discuss the flaw in your method. It's time Alex. No more running and hiding under mountains of chaotic numbers. You know I can cherry pick as easily as you so you know that your results are meaningless.

But you see results like:
    - Word nr 37 "Seal" (Eng ord) starts with letter nr 137 "of God" (Eng sta)
    - Word nr 137 (inv. α) starts with letter nr = 521 "φ" (ord + sta)
    - Word nr 194 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb ord) starts with letter nr = 754 "Alpha" (Heb, Gr & Eng sta)
    - The order of the first letter of this word is letter nr 37 Seal" (Eng ord) of Vs(16 "Seal" (Heb red))
    - The value of word nr 194 = 10X 84 "Seal of God" (Heb ord or Eng ord, both works)
    - Word nr 194 is W.nr 10 "Alpha" (Heb red) of Vs(16 "Seal" (Heb red))
    - Letter nr 777 of the bible is found in W.nr 15 "The" Ο (ord) of Vs(16 "Seal" (Heb red))
    - Letter nr 777 is found in word nr 199 "Inverse Alpha" Αντιστροφος Αλφα (ord)
    [Because Inverse Alpha is approximately = 100 + 37 "Seal" = 137 "of God"]
    - The value of the word that has letter nr 777 = (Heb red) "Alpha" 10 X 84 "Seal of God" אלהים חתם (ord) = Same word as W.nr 194
    - Both words that is W.nr 194 "seven hundred seventy and seven" & has letter nr 777 is the word "to rule" לממשלת

So these results and many many others I have given you of the codes shows us that you are absurd. There is no debate on that.
    There is no way God picked your satanic picks for Vs(27) & Vs(117). Only a fool would believe that.
    I can produce the same "codes" that say SATAN IS GOD.

Do you really think that's just a mere coincidence?

You think random chance made 666 = SATAN'S SEAL (A=6, B=12)?

My codes are a billion times better and more powerful than yours Alex. Your codes SUCK.

Check out my blog site

Are you deaf? Are you blind? Or just stupid?

I never said GOD picked those satanic connections.

I said SATAN designed the Bible to slander God and exalt himself and that he designed it so people could pick those connections.

Grow a brain already.

This is the second time I've had to correct you on this point.

PS Since you don't really read my comments very carefully, I feel I should remind you that I don't believe in either God or the Devil. My thesis about the Bible being SATAN'S BOOK is just my way of showing you how easy it is to make up TOTAL BULLSHIT using your methods.

Check out my blog site

Are your codes better than mine ? Not a chance.
    My name is Alexander Marcussen, and I found the 777 Holograph as we all know.

1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" מאות ושבע ושבעים שבע (Heb sta)
    = CW of Vs(7) + CW of Vs(729 (α))
    = 7 + 1618 (φ)
    = CW of Vs(84 "Seal of God"/"Alexander" (Eng ord)) + CW of Vs(113 "Universe"/"Marcussen" (Eng ord)) + CW of the 777 Holograph
    = FCLW of Vs(703 = Tri(37 "Seal")) + FLCW of Vs(86 "of God")
    = FLCW of Vs(431 = Pri(84 "Seal of God") = 43 "Seal" (Heb ord) merged with 31 "of God" (Heb sta))

Now you admit that nothing matters in the codes anyway so why bother discuss anything with you ?
    It's a waste of time so this discussion is over.

Closed Thread

Thread Information