Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 82 of 117 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Hmmm maybe the book of mormor is not the best choice because Joseph Smith was a freemason. So there are codes there but freemasonic codes. A Norwegian guy found that in the writings of shakespear. To be honest, it would be more fair to use a ancient text here. But the freemasonic codes are very different from God's codes in the bible anyway so we can do the book of Mormon, but there are better alternatives in my opinion. But I will go for the book of mormon now.
    Well, the point of this exercise is to show how to tell the difference between a real code and a random text, using your methods.

Let's use an English Quran? There's plenty online. And they list the verse numbers. Should be a good exercise.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Well, the point of this exercise is to show how to tell the difference between a real code and a random text, using your methods.

Let's use an English Quran? There's plenty online. And they list the verse numbers. Should be a good exercise.
    Or here's an even better idea? We could compare different English versions of the Bible and then you could tell which one was designed by God? That would be cool.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Or here's an even better idea? We could compare different English versions of the Bible and then you could tell which one was designed by God? That would be cool.
    Actually, comparison with other versions is something we should do after we establish how to tell the difference between random and coded texts. So let's go with the Quran?

Check out my blog site

I used this version because that website was more convenient for me to count verses. https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/...oro/9?lang=eng
    (don't think there are different versions of the book of Mormon anyway but I might be wrong, its not that old so that's why I presume that)

So verse nr 777 should be Moroni 9:14 "How can we expect that God will astay his hand in judgment against us?"
    - Nr.W = 14 "Golden"
    - Nr.L = 56 "light" (Eng ord) ??? That should usually be "codes", "seven seven seven" or "seven hundred seventy and seven".
    - TV = Tri(7) X 7X29 (Alpha) (hit) = 4907 (497 "riddles of God" (Eng ord + sta)) + 777 = 4509 (459 = "Precious" 17 X 27 "Riddles") + 1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven"
    - FLW = 100X9 "and" δε + 68 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb ord)
    - CW = 1571 = Pri(249 "Finger of God" (Heb sta)) (Why is the finger of God here ? That should be the CW of Vs(729) or something with "Alpha")
    - FLCW = 200 + 539 "The Seal of God" (Heb sta) (Hit)
    - W. surr. CW = 188 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb ord in modern spelling)
    - 3 CW = 2727 --- 27+27 = 54 "and Alpha" (Gr ord)
    - FLW + 3 CW = "The" 5 X (10 "Alpha" + 729 (α)) (I don't think I have seen God use "The" 5 with the +1 pattern like this before)

Now lets do verse nr 777 in the bible
    - Nr.W = 9 "and"
    - Nr.L = 36 "seven seven seven" (Heb red)
    - TV = 2000 + 314 "seven hundred seventy seven" (Eng ord) [modern spelling] = "God" 26 X 89 "created the"/"codes"
    = Pytha.Pri(7)X29 + 777 = 689 (6 "and" --- 89 "created the") + 1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta)
    - FLW = 197 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb rev ord)
    - CW = 316 "and the bible" (Eng sta) = 31 "God" merged with 16 "Seal" (Heb red) = 4X Pri(23) --- 2X2X23 = 92 "riddles of" (Eng ord) = FLCL of Vs(37 "wisdom") = ord of Vs(37 "wisdom")
    - FLCW = 513 = 5 "The" --- 13 "Alpha" (Gr red)
    - W. surr. CW = 659 = 6 "and" --- 59 "God said" (Eng ord)
    - 3 CW = "The" 5 X 195 "Seven Seven Seven" (Eng ord) = (Heb ord) "seven" 39 X 25 "Pi" (Eng ord) --- 1625 = (Eng ord) "seven" 65 X 25 "Pi" (Eng ord)
    - FLW + 3 CW = 1172 "Universe" (Eng sta)

Okey that is impressive but this was the worst example we could use here and I will tell you why:
    - Joseph Smith was a freemason and they are satanic at the highest level.
    - That means that Satan and his angels could have had from 1500 B.C to 1827 A.C to counterfeit the bible codes with the book of mormon. That's a really long time.

But the fallen angels can't beat God, I refuse to believe that. We will check verse nr 1 & 729 tomorrow and go further into this since this is far to little to judge.
    But I think verse nr 777 of the bible wins here in harmony.
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-22-2019 at 04:25 PM.

The Quran sounds much better but I can't read Arabic. I can try to learn it though.

The Quran sounds much better but I can't read Arabic. I can try to learn it though.
    You could just look for patterns in any of the English translations. That should be enough to test the codes. Just like with the Book of Mormon.

Check out my blog site

Okey that is impressive but this was the worst example we could use here and I will tell you why:
    - Joseph Smith was a freemason and they are satanic at the highest level.
    - That means that Satan and his angels could have had from 1500 B.C to 1827 A.C to counterfeit the bible codes with the book of mormon. That's a really long time.

But the fallen angels can't beat God, I refuse to believe that. We will check verse nr 1 & 729 tomorrow and go further into this since this is far to little to judge.
    But I think verse nr 777 of the bible wins here in harmony.
    OK - So your feeling is that the "codes" you found in this example are strong enough to suggest that the Devil did it?

Seems like you could say the same thing with any codes you find in the Quran, so it probably would help to compare that text.

And couldn't a Muslim say the same thing about the codes you find in the Bible?

How is anyone supposed to tell if the Devil did it or if God did it or if it's just random?

Check out my blog site

The Torah was first of all of those so I guess Satan could have had a long time to encode his counterfeits.

But lets go for the book of mormor. Satan and his Angels should not be able to match God in codes anyway.

And here is a interesting fact about the Quran. It has 6236 verses.

While the bible has 31102 verses
    - 31102 = 3112 with 0 removed = 37X73 (Hebrew standard Genesis 1:1) + 3X137 (English ordinal Genesis 1:1)
    That has a lot of meaning. while number 6236 can be connected to "The Speed of Light" and "the fine-structure constant", your only problem here is that it is in English phrases.
    The Language of the unbelievers that Allah hate. It seems absurd that Allah would use English gematria because his enemies are English.
    While the English language is in contrary the language of the two tribes of Israel: "Ephraim" and "Manasseh".

Anyways that's just my thoughts about the Quran; but can you give me the results for verse nr 1, 729 & 777 in the Quran ? I will use Hebrew, English & Greek Gematria in the codes of those verses but it does not make sense to use values from words in those 3 languages. Only in the bible does that make sense and not in the Quran. Arabic phrases would make a lot more sense to use in the Quran. So I think this is harder then I expected.

While the bible has 31102 verses
    - 31102 = 3112 with 0 removed = 37X73 (Hebrew standard Genesis 1:1) + 3X137 (English ordinal Genesis 1:1)
    That has a lot of meaning. while number 6236 can be connected to "The Speed of Light" and "the fine-structure constant", your only problem here is that it is in English phrases.
    Quick question. You are using the KJV for the English, correct? Do you think God designed that specific translation? If so, that presents an interesting challenge. Bill Downie (TheBlueTriangle) believes that God encoded the NIV which differs by one letter in Genesis 1:1 to give the value 430 for the whole verse. He also believes there are 31086 verses in the Bible, not 31102. And he thinks these numbers were designed by God to "Seal" the Bible with the number 888 = JESUS in Greek.

Name:  9867977.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  29.9 KB

Genesis 1.1 + Revelation 22.21 (o)= 430 + 458 = 888

http://www.thesecretcode.co.uk/page_2861117.html

So his "seal" contradicts your "seal" ... hummmm ...

Check out my blog site

The quick answer to that is that the KJV should stand strongest in Torah. I use that one.

The KJV was released in the year 1611 = 37 "wisdom" + TV of Vs(37 "wisdom)
    - 1611 = 161 with 0 removed = 3 digits of Phi

- TV of Vs(1611) = 6474 = 1000X6 "and" + 474 "knowledge of" (Heb sta) = (Eng ord) "Genesis" 78 X 83 "wisdom" (Eng ord)

And since 1611 is 37 + TV of Vs(37) means that we can integrate it with the Vs reflecting the 777 Holograph since it is: 777 + TV of Vs(777)

- Vs(1611) & Vs(3091)
    - TV = 10X(968 = 9 "and" --- 68 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb red) = 171 "The Seven Seven Seven Holograph" השבע שבע שבע הולוגרף (ord) + 777)
    - FLW = 1000 + 539 "The Seal of God" (Heb sta)
    - CW = 448 "Seal" (Heb sta)
    - FLCW = 1987 = Pri(301 "of God" (Full))
    - W. surr. CW = 1332 (132 "Thirty Seven" (A=26)) --- 37 = "Seal"
    - 3 CW = 1780 = 10X Comp(137 "of God")
    - FLW + 3 CW = 3319 = 319 "Alpha, Phi and Seven Hundred Seventy and Seven Αλφα φι και επτακόσιες εβδομήντα επτά (ord) with extended digit

So God put number 1611 in a special place in the codes. Maybe it's not any proof that the KJV is specially selected but there are a lot more things in the codes that points to the fact that the KJV version is important.

And the CW of Vs(968) = 37 "Seal" + 137 "of God" + 777

Closed Thread

Thread Information