Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1162
  1. #1151
    Well how else do you prove things in the codes Richard ??
    It's all messages, phrases, physics, 777...

    It is what it is and I have given you endless results, explanations, connections.
    So if that is not enough then I disagree. It should be enough.

    To ban me for the fact you think what I gave you was not enough does not seem fair to me.

  2. #1152
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Why should you do that ? Do you delete the threads of everyone else who you claim to "debunk" here in your forum ?
    I would do that for the reasons stated. It looks very bad for me to be beating up a mentally defective person.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  3. #1153
    Is it not enough that you have stated your opinions on this all over this thread + changed it's name to describe your conclusion on this; without even notifying me or people here that you changed the name. At least state that in the beginning of this thread.

  4. #1154
    I would do that for the reasons stated. It looks very bad for me to be beating up a mentally defective person.
    Well Sylvius said I looked "smart already" so I think he disagrees on that claim.

  5. #1155
    If you decide to delete the thread then give me a 48 hour warning so I can store the codes into my computer.

  6. #1156
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Well how else do you prove things in the codes Richard ??
    Why has it taken you this long to ask that basic question?

    I've been asking you this question for years and you have consistently ignored my request for an answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    It's all messages, phrases, physics, 777...
    Yes, it is "messages, phrases, physics, 777" made up from RANDOM WORDS AND NUMBERS that you cherry pick from an ocean of random words and numbers.

    That's why there's no meaning to any of it. I've explained this a million times and you have never responded.

    This is why I have concluded that you must be mentally defective.

    But perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe it's just a horrible mental illness caused of arrogance, ignorance, and delusion fueled by years of abusing your mind with endless selection bias and confirmation bias.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    It is what it is and I have given you endless results, explanations, connections.
    You have given nothing but meaningless bullshit cherry picked from an ocean of random words and numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    So if that is not enough then I disagree. It should be enough.
    No, it should not be and you know it because you rejected all the "connections" I made using your methods. So by your own word, your methods are not proof of anything. You merely PICK random words and numbers that you like and then arbitrarily declare that "God picked them." You claims are utterly moronic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    To ban me for the fact you think what I gave you was not enough does not seem fair to me.
    I would never ban you because your response does not "seem" to be "enough." I would ban you because you appear to be actually mentally defective and it's not good for me to give you a platform to propagate your delusions.

    I've given you ten thousand chances to defend your position. But you have stubbornly refused to respond to my challenges. So the ball is in your court, as it always has been.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  7. #1157
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    If you decide to delete the thread then give me a 48 hour warning so I can store the codes into my computer.
    Why would I do that? Your codes are your delusion. Why would I want to help you preserve your delusion?

    Of course, I don't want to cause you any pain, so I don't know what would be best for you.

    If I were you, I would probably start saving stuff now.

    It appears you are admitting that you do not have the intellectual ability to even discuss the challenges I have been presenting all these years. How then is is possible for you to imagine you are a "Grandmaster of Codes"? I mean this most sincerely. How can you imagine you have "won" when in fact you cannot even discuss the proofs I've given?

    How can you be so blind?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #1158
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Well Sylvius said I looked "smart already" so I think he disagrees on that claim.
    And I responded by sharing with you the article that explains how "smart people" delude themselves.

    I see three possibilities.

    1) You are incapable of understanding basic logic.

    2) You refuse to answer basic challenges to our numerology because you know you cannot answer.

    3) You cannot answer because you are truly delusional.

    It really doesn't matter which of those options is true. The effect is the same. There seems to be no value in keeping this conversation going. But I am in the habit of leaving a record of all my history, which is why I've left this site up. Maybe that's a mistake. Maybe I should delete it all. I've been wondering about this for a while. It's not good that I let people delude themselves with my Bible database and all the work I did on gematria.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #1159
    If you decide to delete the thread then at least let me use your website.
    I will certainly not share any more codes of my supposed "delusion" or make any more threads here.

    But I will happily pay you for using the website. How much do you want for a period of 5 years ?

  10. #1160
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    15,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    If you decide to delete the thread then at least let me use your website.
    Why would I want to enable your delusion? How would that be good for you? Look what it's done to your mind.

    You are not the first who deluded themselves with the help of my database. I don't know how much responsibility I bear, but I don't want any.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    I will certainly not share any more codes of my supposed "delusion" or make any more threads here.

    But I will happily pay you for using the website. How much do you want for a period of 5 years ?
    I'm sorry to see how worried you are. It's like the database is a drug and you're an addict. Makes me feel I really need to take it down.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 11 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 11 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •