Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 57 of 117 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast
    I think this song was considered one of the greatest in the 80's. I was born in 88 so I don't really know. But it was a major hit.

And in this song; Queen (the gay guy) sings "momma i just killed a man..."
    And later in the song he sings "Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me"

Okey so what Queen teels us straight up here is that he sold his soul to Satan in return for a demon helping him.
    And this is verified by a top freemason called Manly P. Hall. He writes this stuff in his book where you can make a deal with Satan to get a demon helping you for the rest of your life. Believe it or not but this is the truth.

I think he was gay because he was a satanist. Since they love reversing things.
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-30-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    I think this song was considered one of the greatest in the 80's. I was born in 88 so I don't really know. But it was a major hit.
    Hey there Alex,

I'm one of the many who think it is one of the greatest songs of the 70s (it came out in 1975).

And in this song; Queen (the gay guy) sings "momma i just killed a man..."
    And later in the song he sings "Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me"

Okey so what Queen teels us straight up here is that he sold his soul to Satan in return for a demon helping him.
    Are you sure about that? It seems much more likely that he was singing about Beelzebub assigning a devil to torment rather than to help him. Look at the lyrics:

I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
    He's just a poor boy from a poor family
    Spare him his life from this monstrosity
    Easy come easy go will you let me go
    Bismillah, no we will not let you go, let him go
    Bismillah, we will not let you go, let him go
    Bismillah, we will not let you go, let me go
    (Will not let you go) let me go (never, never let you go) let me go (never let me go)
    Oh oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no
    Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go
    Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me for me for me

See that? He is being tormented, begging to be let go, but they will not let him go, in the name of Allah (that's what Bismillah means in Arabic). Your theory doesn't seem to have much support.

And this is verified by a top freemason called Manly P. Hall. He writes this stuff in his book where you can make a deal with Satan to get a demon helping you for the rest of your life. Believe it or not but this is the truth.
    I doubt this is true. Can you provide an evidence by citing exactly what Hall wrote, and where it can be found? I'm sure you don't want to go around believing falsehoods that you happened to find in nutty videos on the net, right?

I think he was gay because he was a satanist. Since they love reversing things.
    Wow ... I didn't realize ... all those times you REVERSED those numbers to find patterns in your "holographs" ....
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

We have a TV series that is popular called "Lucifer" that portraits him as good. That should tell you the amount of influence Satan has here.
    He is the king of this world, either we like it or not. Jesus is to be the King of the new kingdom and world to come, not this one we are living in now.
    Whoops! You didn't know? The name "Lucifer" is not the name of any angel in the Bible. It's a stupid mistranslation that got in the KJV from the Latin Vulgate! Doh!

But if you really think that Lucifer is a real Biblical name, then you better get down on your knees and worship him like the Bible says in 2 Peter 1:19!

KJV VULGATE
    We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the DAY STAR arise in your hearts: et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem cui bene facitis adtendentes quasi lucernae lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies inlucescat et LUCIFER oriatur in cordibus vestris

See that? It says you should attend to the "prophetic word" until the "daystar" = LUCIFER arises in your heart!

Don't you just LOVE Bible study? It's fun!

I wish it were not so but this is just the reality we live in.
    Hey, don't be so glum. Reality is nothing like you think it is. It's much much better. They ain't no "devil" with the name "Lucifer" and that's the GOSPEL TRUTH! You've been fed a load of lies.

I trust you feel better now.

• Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Alright so I misunderstood what Queen sang there and I was not aware the song came from 1975. That is 13 years before I was born.
    You got me there but that is the only thing I misunderstood.

According to Manly P. Hall, from his book The Secret Teachings of All Ages.
    ?First. The visible universe has an invisible counterpart, the higher planes of which are peopled by good and beautiful spirits; the lower planes, dark and foreboding, are the habitation of evil spirits and demons under the leadership of the Fallen Angel and his ten Princes.?
    ?Second. By means of the secret processes of ceremonial magic it is possible to contact these invisible creatures and gain their help in some human undertaking. Good spirits willingly lend their assistance to any worthy enterprise, but the evil spirits serve only those who live to pervert and destroy.?
    ?Third. It is possible to make contracts with spirits whereby the magician becomes for a stipulated time the master of an elemental being.?
    ?Fourth. True black magic is performed with the aid of a demoniacal spirit, who serves the sorcerer for the length of his earthly life, with the understanding that after death the magician shall become the servant of his own demon.?
    ?For this reason a black magician will go to inconceivable ends to prolong his physical life, since there is nothing for him beyond the grave?a man will barter his eternal soul for temporal power?in its various branches the black art includes nearly all forms of ceremonial magic, necromancy, witchcraft, sorcery, and vampirism??
    And yes Manly P. Hall was a great freemason. His library were considered a national treasure.

And the name "Lucifer" is found in the most read English bible version, The King James.
    maybe you are technically correct about his name, but his children call him "Lucifer". So I think you have a pretty weak argument there.

And the reverse method is a mathematical method also, so like I told Sylvius before: yes God uses mathematics for all it's worth.

And by the way, Satanists are divided like Christians with their factions.

One of the factions is the Elite. And they think Satan and Lucifer are 2 different people according to William Cooper and I have heard this from another source also.

Were Satan is 100% evil while Lucifer is good since he is the "light bringer". And Lucifer means "light-bringer" in latin.

So the name "Lucifer" is a very commonly used name for Satan. Hey they have a TV series also called "Lucifer".

Alright so I misunderstood what Queen sang there and I was not aware the song came from 1975. That is 13 years before I was born.
    You got me there but that is the only thing I misunderstood.
    Hey there Alex,

I'm not trying to "get you" ... just trying to help. We all have our blind spots, right?

You're obviously convinced by what you believe, just like I was years ago. I understand where you are coming from. I understand your claims, but don't think they are justified and I believe I can prove they are false.

According to Manly P. Hall, from his book The Secret Teachings of All Ages.
    Please provide the quote. Have you actually read anything he's written? I get the impression you are repeating unfounded assertions you've seen in unreliable internet videos.

And the name "Lucifer" is found in the most read English bible version, The King James.
    Yes, and it's an ERROR. Are you familiar with the meaning of the word "ERROR"?

maybe you are technically correct about his name, but his children call him "Lucifer". So I think you have a pretty weak argument there.
    What's the difference between "technically correct" and "correct"?

The fact that some deluded people believe they follow a non-existent "Lucifer" based on a mistranslation means what? LOL

And the reverse method is a mathematical method also, so like I told Sylvius before: yes God uses mathematics for all it's worth.
    So you admit to using SATANIC methods of "reversing" the number. Is that "Gay Mathematics" because the like "reversing things"? Come on man! You logic is ludicrous and you know it!

Great chatting!

Check out my blog site

And by the way, Satanists are divided like Christians with their factions.
    Truer words have never been spoken. I quit Christianity when I realized there was no such thing because everyone just makes up their own version.

One of the factions is the Elite. And they think Satan and Lucifer are 2 different people according to William Cooper and I have heard this from another source also.
    "Hearing" is not the same as "understanding."

You need to use more CRITICAL THINKING if you know what I mean. Case in point: The name "Lucifer" is nothing but a MISTRANSLATION and so all those people you listen to on the internet who say it means this or that or is the same or different than Satan are revealing nothing but their GROSS IGNORANCE.

Time to wake up, don't you think? You've been believing blatant bullshit for a bit too long I do believe.

Were Satan is 100% evil while Lucifer is good since he is the "light bringer". And Lucifer means "light-bringer" in latin.
    Yes, that's the source of the ERROR! LOL

So the name "Lucifer" is a very commonly used name for Satan. Hey they have a TV series also called "Lucifer".
    They have the TV show because TV uses common cultural themes to sell their product. They have nothing to do with TRUTH. Aren't you into truth anymore?

Check out my blog site

You take things very literral, and not even God does that. Let me tell you about a dream I had were I met God.

When God came to me in a dream Richard, he announced himself as "Jehovah".
    The last name I though He would present himself as.

I was so scared when God came to me in the dream that I froze up and could not move. I was terrified beyond words since God made it clear that he controlled every molecule in the air.
    And you feel so small, you feel like NOTHING.

But the point here is that when God said to me "Jehovah"
    I replied "Yahweh" ?
    And God replied "Yahweh"

So you can play your litteral game here but I won't accept it when it comes to the name of "Lucifer".
    So if you think I like lies because of that then alright but you have not met God like me.
    And I was shocked since he used the name "Jehovah" there.

You take things very literral, and not even God does that. Let me tell you about a dream I had were I met God.

When God came to me in a dream Richard, he announced himself as "Jehovah".
    The last name I though He would present himself as.

I was so scared when God came to me in the dream that I froze up and could not move. I was terrified beyond words since God made it clear that he controlled every molecule in the air.
    And you feel so small, you feel like NOTHING.

But the point here is that when God said to me "Jehovah"
    I replied "Yahweh" ?
    And God replied "Yahweh"

So you can play your litteral game here but I won't accept it when it comes to the name of "Lucifer".
    So if you think I like lies because of that then alright but you have not met God like me.
    And I was shocked since he used the name "Jehovah" there.
    I think you might be mixing up the idea of "literal" with "accurate." I'm not being "literal." I'm just being accurate.

I'm not sure if I would believe a being who said his name was "Jehovah" because that's a horrible mistranslation ... but on the other hand, it makes sense that God could use whatever name he thought you would understand. But really, what reason do you have to believe it was "God" that you met in the dream. How do you now it wasn't a demon, or your own imagination, or just a dream?

Are you aware that the world is full of crazy people who claim God talked to them, and they all disagree amongst themselves? How then do you discern between truth and error, between truth and delusion?

Check out my blog site

Well I am aware that my story here can seem crazy since it was very intense to meet God.

This happened 3 years ago when I was in Scotland fishing on a pair traweler.

I will give you the whole story and why God did this.

So the night before God came to me in a dream, Satan came to me and paralyzed me like his other demons have done to me before.
    This is called "The demon sitting on your chest" and this happened since I am not borne again so Satan has some power over me when God allows him to.

So Satan and his demons does not like me since I do what I do and I have known this for a long time now.
    But I have a strong willpower so I managed to get away from my last paralyses some years earlier.
    But when Satan came the nigh before God came I had no chance of escaping the paralysis, it seemed impossible and I was lying there really pissed off.
    I was so angry that Satan considered me and though that was interesting. He knew that I was not comfortable and I did not speak one word to him since I don't speak to the enemy.

He did not announce himself as Satan but I could see his figure and I have never seen any Demonical entities before that when I had a "demon sitting on my chest". But this was Satan so he made sure that I could see him.

Now when I woke up in the boat after Satan paralyzed me I felt hopelessness and I thought "my life sucks".
    This sucks and why does this happen to me and I was afraid for Satan and his demons since they could just "play" with me.

And God did not like that, so he came the next night into my dream and showed me that maybe Satan can paralyze me but they do not control every atom in the air. After that I was not afraid of Satan anymore but terrified for God. He truly is to be feared, his power is truly without limits.

Now the strangest thing is that God announced himself as "Jehovah" since I knew that "Jehovah" is a mistranslation.
    And God knew that I knew that, that is why I replyed "Yahweh" ?

,So from what I can tell of the few words God has spoke to me; he is not that litteral.
    Why would he use the name "Jehovah" ? If he is super letteral/accurate like you ?
    Because he was clearly not being that accurate there. And this is God.

I mean I can understand that this may seem crazy but I ensure you that I am not lying here.
    I don't think I can prove that this dream happened
    but it happened.

Closed Thread

Thread Information