Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 48 of 117 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
    And that may be. There are several layers in these codes.
    Like you have a symbolic meaning in every letter of Genesis 1:1 & you get a message from the first word about Jesus.

But this is not my field, since I go through the verses. This is more like a category for itself and I think you shine brighter there than me.

Dr. Panin went through the bible summing grammatical details (+ other things) in what he calls the Heptadic structure of the bible.
    I think this is also a cathegory for itself, since he found strong patterns of 7 there, not everywhere in the bible but certain verses/chapters.

I have kind of found my own way of doing the codes, but I did not just understand everything first. It came in time.
    And I did not discover all the methods I am using, far from. People before me has talked about first & last words, center words & words around the CW. But I have never seen any results beyond Genesis 1:1 with those methods. Maybe I discovered the 3 CW method & FLW + some other methods but I have a very good overview of how the numerical codes work now.
    But I still learn stuff in the codes since it is so deep.

"reishit" is said to be form of "rosh" (= head) in a semichut- construction (construct -state)

Rashi:
    Heb. בְּרֵאשִית בָּרָא. This verse calls for a midrashic interpretation [because according to its simple interpretation, the vowelization of the word בָּרָא, should be different, as Rashi explains further]. It teaches us that the sequence of the Creation as written is impossible, as is written immediately below] as our Rabbis stated (Letters of R. Akiva , letter ?beth? ; Gen. Rabbah 1:6; Lev. Rabbah 36:4): [God created the world] for the sake of the Torah, which is called (Prov. 8:22): ?the beginning of His way,? and for the sake of Israel, who are called (Jer. 2:3) ?the first of His grain.? But if you wish to explain it according to its simple meaning, explain it thus: ?At the beginning of the creation of heaven and earth, the earth was astonishing with emptiness, and darkness?and God said, ?Let there be light.?? But Scripture did not come to teach the sequence of the Creation, to say that these came first, for if it came to teach this, it should have written:?At first (בָּרִאשׁוֹנָה) He created the heavens and the earth,? for there is no רֵאשִׁית in Scripture that is not connected to the following word, [i.e., in the construct state] like (ibid. 27:1):?In the beginning of (בְּרֵאשִית) the reign of Jehoiakim? ; (below 10:10)?the beginning of (רֵאשִׁית) his reign? ; (Deut. 18:4)?the first (רֵאשִׁית) of your corn.? Here too, you say בְּרֵאשִׁית בָּרָא אלֹהִים, like בְּרֵאשִׁית בְּרֹא, in the beginning of creating. And similar to this is,?At the beginning of the Lord?s speaking (דִּבֶּר) to Hosea,? (Hos. 1:2), i.e., at the beginning of the speaking (דִּבּוּרוֹ) of the Holy One, Blessed be He, to Hosea, ?the Lord said to Hosea, etc.? Now if you say that it came to teach that these (i.e., heaven and earth) were created first, and that its meaning is: In the beginning of all, He created these-and that there are elliptical verses that omit one word, like (Job 3:10): ?For [He] did not shut the doors of my [mother?s] womb,? and it does not explain who it was who shut [the womb]; and like (Isa. 8:4): ?he will carry off the wealth of Damascus,? and it does not explain who will carry it off; and like (Amos 6:12): ?or will one plow with cattle,? and it does not explain: ?if a man will plow with cattle? ; and like (Isa. 46: 10): ?telling the end from the beginning,? and it does not explain that [it means] telling the end of a matter from the beginning of a matter-if so, [if you say that Scripture indicates the order of creation] be astounded at yourself, for the water preceded, as it is written: ?and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the water,? and Scripture did not yet disclose when the creation of water took place! From this you learn that the water preceded the earth. Moreover, the heavens were created from fire and water. Perforce, you must admit that Scripture did not teach us anything about the sequence of the earlier and the later.
    https://www.chabad.org/library/bible...showrashi/true

if so, be astounded at yourself, for the water preceded, as it is written: "and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the water" and Scripture did not yet disclose when the creation of water took place! From this you learn that the water preceded the earth.
    "first the water was there and then came the banks (of the river)"

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/1112760458199687168

bank = "safah" , also: lip, language

Exodus 6:28-29,

And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, "I am the Lord. Speak to Pharaoh everything that I speak to you." But Moses said before the Lord, "Behold, I am of closed lips; so how will Pharaoh hearken to me?"

"ani aral s'fatayim" -- I am of uncircumcised lips

The letter "bet" of "b'reishit" still had to break through

Moreover, the heavens were created from fire and water
    heaven = "shamayim"

fire = "esh"

water = "mayim"

Rashi on Genesis 1:8,
    And God called the expanse heaven: Heb. שָׁמַיִם [This is a combination of the words מַיִם שָׂא, bear water (Gen. Rabbah 4:7); שָׁם מַיִם, there is water; אֵשׁ וּמַיִם, fire and water. He mingled them with one another and made the heavens from them (Chag. 12a).

If you would leave the letter "shin" out from "shamayim" then Genesis 1:1 would read:

"b'reishit bara elohim et-hamayim v'et haaretz" with total value of 2401.

That's strange, since 2401 = square 49 (49 x 49) = 7 x 7 x 7 x 7

Lettervalue of "shin" is 300, like "ruach elohim" (= spirit of God)

So this might be about (the deeper meaning of) "v'ruach elohim m'rachefet al-penei hamayim" -- and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the water.

The spirit of God being likened to a dove.

Rashi on Genesis 1:2,

and the spirit of God was hovering: The Throne of Glory was standing in the air and hovered over the face of the water with the breath of the mouth of the Holy One, blessed be He and with His word , like a dove, which hovers over the nest, acoveter in Old French, to cover, hover over.
    cf. Mark 1:10,
    καὶ εὐθὺς ἀναβαίνων ἐκ τοῦ ὕδατος εἶδεν σχιζομένους τοὺς οὐρανοὺς καὶ τὸ πνεῦμα ὡς περιστερὰν καταβαῖνον εἰς αὐτόν: καὶ φωνὴ ἐγένετο ἐκ τῶν οὐρανῶν, Σὺ εἶ ὁ υἱός μου ὁ ἀγαπητός, ἐν σοὶ εὐδόκησα.

And immediatly uprising out of the water he saw the heavens being torn open and the spirit like a dove descending on him. And a voice came out of the heavens "You are my son the beloved one, in you I am well pelased

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf9DjrIEEwc

throne of glory = "kissei hakavod"

https://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/Kaph_Glory.php

Rabbi Munk (Wisdom of the Hebrew Alphabet, pg 138) gave his Jewish insight into the symbolic meaning of Kaph and how it relates to the Mem KeyWord malkuth (kingdom, Bible Wheel book pg 266):

The ל (Lamed) is a majestic Letter, towering above the other Letters from its position in the center of the Alphabet. Thus it symbolizes the King of Kings, the Supreme Ruler. On one side Lamed is flanked by the כ (Kaph) which alludes to the kiseh hakavod, God's Throne of Glory, while on its other side stands מ (Mem), the Attribute of malkuth, God's Kingship [Spoke 13, BW book pg 266]. Together, these three Letters spell מלך (Melek, King).
    "lamad"= to learn

What you'll have to learn?

be astounded at yourself, for the water preceded, as it is written: ?and the spirit of God hovered over the face of the water,? and Scripture did not yet disclose when the creation of water took place! From this you learn that the water preceded the earth.
    Last edited by sylvius; 06-16-2019 at 09:32 AM.

Certainly that first letter of the bible beth ב is interesting.
    I have read mostly that it is the 2nd letter because it symbolizes Jesus; The Son.
    Since he is the 2nd one after the Father.

Now what you mentioned there about beth there being explosive and therefore connecting it to the Big Bang or moment of creation is also interesting.
    How did you come to that or where did you find that info ?

So my stance was that John 1:1, Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, is about the first word of the Hebrew bible "b'reishit"

The first letter "bet" is explosive --

Breath breaks through the closed lips.

It is the "B" of the "Big Bang" - not being something far away in time and space -- but present in "the eternal now" - "das immerw?hrende Jetzt"
    I personally think John 1:1 is linked to Genesis 1:1 because both verses starts with "In the beginning", which is definitely one of the signature phrases God likes to use.
    - "In the beginning" = First word of Gen 1:1 = First word of John 1:1 = approximately the value of inverse Alpha in English ordinal
    - 5 digits of Alpha is found in Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1 by merging TV & multiplying: 27013627X27013627 = 72973...
    - "In the beginning" added in Hebrew & Greek is: 913+774 = 7X 241 "In the beginning" (A=26 B=25 C=24) = 1000 + CW of Vs(37) + CW of Vs(73) [37 + 73 = "Alpha" (Eng sta)]
    - Verse order of Gen 1:1 = 1 "α"
    - Verse order of John 1:1 = 26046 = 2646 (26 ="God" (Eng ord) --- 46 = "Codes" (Eng ord)) = 1X3X7 X 7X2X9 with 0 removed
    - Value of Beth = 2 "α" (ord + sta)
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-16-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Certainly that first letter of the bible beth ב is interesting.
    I have read mostly that it is the 2nd letter because it symbolizes Jesus; The Son.
    Since he is the 2nd one after the Father.
    "bet" = house

"bat"= daughter

"ben"= son

"bein" = between

"binah"= understanding , i.e. that you can read between the lines?

Now what you mentioned there about beth there being explosive and therefore connecting it to the Big Bang or moment of creation is also interesting.
    How did you come to that or where did you find that info ?
    The first letter "alef" is silent, but can carry any sound (vowel)

Second day creation of the firmament, coinciding the second letter "bet"

Rashi:
    Let there be an expanse: Let the expanse be strengthened, for, although the heavens were created on the first day, they were still moist, and they solidified on the second [day] from the rebuke of the Holy One, blessed be He, when He said, ?Let there be an expanse.? This is what Scripture says (Job 26:11): ?The pillars of the heavens trembled? the entire first day, and on the second day: ?They were astonished by His rebuke,? like a person who stands in astonishment because of the rebuke of the one who frightens him. [Genesis Rabbah 12:10]
    rebuke = "g'arah"

It alludes to God as "shadai" (Omnipotens) explained as "sh?omar dai" = the one who says enough

https://twitter.com/search?q=shadai%...rc=typed_query

to rebuke = "ga'ar" , written with the same letters as "rega" = moment -- gematria 273 https://twitter.com/search?q=273%20m...rc=typed_query

I personally think John 1:1 is linked to Genesis 1:1 because both verses starts with "In the beginning", which is definitely one of the signature phrases God likes to use.
    - "In the beginning" = First word of Gen 1:1 = First word of John 1:1 = approximately the value of inverse Alpha in English ordinal
    - 5 digits of Alpha is found in Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1 by merging TV & multiplying: 27013627X27013627 = 72973...
    - "In the beginning" added in Hebrew & Greek is: 913+774 = 7X 241 "In the beginning" (A=26 B=25 C=24) = 1000 + CW of Vs(37) + CW of Vs(73) [37 + 73 = "Alpha" (Eng sta)]
    - Verse order of Gen 1:1 = 1 "α"
    - Verse order of John 1:1 = 26046 = 2646 (26 ="God" (Eng ord) --- 46 = "Codes" (Eng ord)) = 1X3X7 X 7X2X9 with 0 removed
    - Value of Beth = 2 "α" (ord + sta)
    Mark 1:1,

Ἀρχὴ τοῦ εὐαγγελίου Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ [υἱοῦ θεοῦ]

Also here Ἀρχὴ stands for Hebrew "reishit" -- "reishit b'sorah" -- principle of the Gospel is -- that John came baptizing in the water that preceded the earth ...

https://twitter.com/search?q=reishit...rc=typed_query

Well I have to say that I am not sure about that first letter yet.
    I think it stands for the Son but it can also stand for Alpha, number 2 is "α" (ord + sta).
    And I know that verse nr 2 stands for Alpha since God put codes there to reflect that.

So my stance here is that in the terms of symbolic meaning; Beth is the Son.
    But in pure gematria terms (my method) then It is Alpha.
    Both the Son and Alpha are very encoded in Genesis 1:1.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Well I have to say that I am not sure about that first letter yet.
    I think it stands for the Son but it can also stand for Alpha, number 2 is "α" (ord + sta).
    And I know that verse nr 2 stands for Alpha since God put codes there to reflect that.

So my stance here is that in the terms of symbolic meaning; Beth is the Son.
    But in pure gematria terms (my method) then It is Alpha.
    Both the Son and Alpha are very encoded in Genesis 1:1.
    might it have to do with Abraham's promised son?

Rashi on Genesis 15:5,
    And He took him outside: According to its simple meaning: He took him out of his tent, outdoors, to see the stars. But according to its midrashic interpretation, He said to him,"Go out of your astrology" for you have seen in the signs of the zodiac that you are not destined to have a son. Indeed, Abram will have no son, but Abraham will have a son. Similarly, Sarai will not give birth, but Sarah will give birth. I will give you another name, and your destiny will change (Ned. 32a, Gen. Rabbah 44:10).

Well I know that Jesus is not only encoded in Genesis 1:1 but extremely encoded in there.
    He shows up a lot in my Creation Holograph of Wisdom part 3.
    Name:  Creation Holograph of Wisdom P.3 (Medium).png
Views: 16
Size:  428.3 KB

I think he is there since he is the savior.

Take a look.

It is really too bad that I did not know that the book stores only accepted books not made in Word.
    Because those Holographs are made in Word and I have to remake them...

But this image is old and I can't fix it since my Word document got bugged.
    So the quality of that image is not exactly how I wish it would be.
    And the combination from nr 16 to 26 is wrong. That should be from nr 16 "Pi" (Gr ord) to nr 80 "Pi" (Gr sta) by rot.

But this Holograph will not look like this after I remake it, it will be better since there are connections here that I don't really want to include here like number 56 & I am unsure about the order of letter nr 4, if it should be 368 or something else.
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-17-2019 at 02:35 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information