Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 45 of 117 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
    Hmmm no.

Word nr 153 has the value of 17 "Precious"/"Good" for the same reason that the 2nd combination of the 666 Holograph equals 153.

But it was a good spot though since 153 = Tri(17).

But this guy who checked this did not understand the codes well so he did not check the letter order of the last letter of that word.
    which = ו "and" 6 X 97 "Alpha" (A=26)
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-12-2019 at 08:51 PM.

The number 153 is (about) the key of heaven

It fell where the primrose grows:

http://talesofnature.com/2017/03/25/...en-cowslip-039

https://twitter.com/BioDivLibrary/st...63636433178624

In Genesis 1:11 God asked for עֵ֣ץ פְּרִ֞י עֹ֤שֶׂה פְּרִי֙, "etz pri oseh pri"

In Genesis 1:12 the earth brought forth עֵ֧ץ עֹֽשֶׂה־פְּרִ֛י, "etz oshe pri"

Next it says: "and God saw that it was good" וַיַּ֥רְא אֱלֹהִ֖ים כִּי־טֽוֹב, "vayar elohim ki-tov"

This "tov" being the 153rd word from the beginning

Rashi on "etz pri oseh pri"
    That the taste of the tree should be like the taste of the fruit. It [the earth] did not do so, however, but?the earth gave forth, etc., trees producing fruit,? but the trees themselves were not fruit. Therefore, when man was cursed because of his iniquity, it [the earth] too was punished for its iniquity (and was cursed-not in all editions). - [from Gen. Rabbah 5:9]
    To my great happiness I found the keys:

The number 666 in Genesis 1:31 and the number 153 in Genesis 1:12

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

153 = God understandeth אלהים הבין [Job 28:23] = In the beginning Alpha and Pi εν αρχηι Αλφα και πι (ord)

But you will probably find 666 connected to 153 because of the illuminati connection to it.

But God goes far when it comes to the important numbers.

You would think that there would be a evil connection to the TV In verse nr 36 "evil" רע, but we see it is:
    3906 = 396 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (A=26) with 0 removed
    - 36 = "hide"/conceal" טמן = Seven Seven Seven שבע שבע שבע (reduced)

So the Key is not 666, but 777. There is no doubt, it is one and only numerical Seal of God.
    This is why 777 is the CW of Vs(729 (Alpha))

This is why Satan picked 666, since it is right under the 7's, can't you see?

Number 3 is said to stand for completion. So that is why the triple digit's are used.

My codes here was truly bad before, just read from page 2 to maybe 30 or something in this thread.
    But the codes I have corrected on the first page + the codes I have shared here in the last pages should really be enough to make you understand what is central and important in the codes now. Yes 666 is important & has its place like many other things, but far far from the Key or as important as Alpha, Pi, Phi or 777. Trust me.
    Last edited by Desmild; 06-13-2019 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    So the Key is not 666, but 777. There is no doubt, it is one and only numerical Seal of God.
    This is why 777 is the CW of Vs(729 (Alpha))

This is why Satan picked 666, since it is right under the 7's, can't you see?

Number 3 is said to stand for completion. So that is why the triple digit's are used.

I mean my codes here was truly bad here before, just read from page 2 to maybe 30 or something in this thread.
    But the codes I have shared on the first page + the last pages here should really be enough to make you understand what is central and important in the codes now.
    "key" is related to "door"

Hebrew "mafteiach" = opener (of doors)

If you want to see what God connects to 528 "Key" מפתח
    then why do you not check out Vs(528) ?
    You will see that I am correct, you will see the numbers central to my first page here.
    I can give you one of the codes:
    - FLW + 4 CW = 1630 "The Seven Hundred Seventy and Seven מאות ושבע ושבעים השבע השבע

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    If you want to see what God connects to 528 "Key" מפתח
    then why do you not check out Vs(528) ?
    You will see that I am correct, you will see the numbers central to my first page here.
    I can give you one of the codes:
    - FLW + 4 CW = 1630 "The Seven hundred seventy and seven" מאות ושבע ושבעים השבע
    Why should verse 528 say something about "key"?

it is total nonsense to me.

alright, then I will let it be nonsense to you.

But you should wait for the book and rather try to read it when it is completed.
    Things will be more clearly explained and it will have a lot more Holographs there too.
    Even though I have written tons of info in this thread, most are misconnections since I was on a low level in the codes when this thread was started.
    But i figured out what I needed to do to master the codes, and I am very close to the level I have always wanted to be now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information