Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 40 of 117 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
    No wonder the 777 Holograph is so incredible as it is. And its not done, I am still kind of working on it.

But I found some verification today that number 777 is the Seal of God.
    Its getting saved by for the book but trust me, it is.

But I will leave 1 piece of proof for it since I don't think its random that I found this out today, but there is more.

I just found this detail out in time to share this at this moment.
    The time just passed 24.00 here in Norway, which is very convenient since I am now in the 3rd month at the 7th day.

John 1.1 is made up of 39 (Pri-(7) + Pri-(7) + Pri(7)) X 93 (mirror)
    - FLCW of John 1:1 = 486 "The Seal of God" (Eng stand))

CW of Vs(486) = 291 "earth" (Heb)
    - 291 + 486 = 777 (The Seal of God)

I found something really interesting about the fine structure constant.
    This guy tries to find out why it hits so close to 137.
    He manages to connect the Golden Ratio to it and some other interesting mathematical things like the Fibonacci spiral.

The fines structure constant is:
    1/137... = 0.00729...

This very interesting because I discovered that if we add center words of Vs(137+729) & Vs(731+927) = 1618 (The Golden Ratio = 1,618)

I'm not any expert in physics so it would be interesting to hear what someone else thinks of this.
    Last edited by Desmild; 04-05-2018 at 03:28 AM.

What just happened is incredible.

This thread was a product of a conversation between me and Richard discussing integrated verses in the Bible.
    I said there are probably thousands of them & and don't know how mucn.
    But we agreed that I should share some of them and I picked the 666, 777 & 888 Holograph for that.
    But I saw straight away then that the 777 Holograph was the most special one of them.
    So the 777 Holograph was the main feature of this thread.

Now one year later here in Norway, at the SAME DATE this thread hits the nr of views of 37 777 !
    I can almost not believe it, but I have to because I have taken screenshots of this.
    I did not get to screenshot at the exact nr of views of 37 777 because this site only updates the views around every 60 min or something. (I don't know the exact time span)

Here is the nr of views right before it hits 37 777
    Name:  Before 37 777 views.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  146.3 KB

And here is the nr of views right after it hits 37 777
    Name:  After 37 777 views.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  168.2 KB

I do not know what to say other than that I do not think this is a coincidence.
    I think God had His finger in this. But that is my belief.

To God be the Glory
    Last edited by Desmild; 04-07-2018 at 06:40 PM.

Sylvius, I have a question for you.

Why do you think the Breastplate of the High Priest is encoded with 1850 ?
    Its obvious that it hits this number since its 3700/2 (Sum of the Breastplate divided in two)
    But there are usually words attached to His codes. So I was wondering about if you know of any special words/phrases connected to number 185 ?

Name:  Breatplate High.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  30.4 KB

Odd gemstones = 1850
    Even gemstones = 1850

I have my theory ready but I want to hear yours first

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Sylvius, I have a question for you.

Why do you think the Breastplate of the High Priest is encoded with 1850 ?
    Its obvious that it hits this number since its 3700/2 (Sum of the Breastplate divided in two)
    But there are usually words attached to His codes. So I was wondering about if you know of any special words/phrases connected to number 185 ?

Name:  Breatplate High.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  30.4 KB

Odd gemstones = 1850
    Even gemstones = 1850

I have my theory ready but I want to hear yours first

how you come to those numbers?

Its the breastplate of the High priest. Its total value = 3700...

Name:  Israel & The Breastplate of the High Priest.png
Views: 40
Size:  360.2 KB

Yes, sure very remarkable, sum of the numbers of the names of the tribes being 3700 divided in 2 x 1850 in this special crossway on the breathplate of the high-priest.

37 is a (RAM-)Davidstarnumber , like also 541 (= Yisrael)

Hebrew "magen david" = shield of David

"magen" from root "ganan" = to defend, protect, guard, shelter.

like also "gan" = garden.

"gan-eden" = Garden of Eden = paradise

Genesis 2:15,
    Now the Lord God took the man, and He placed him in the Garden of Eden to work it and to guard it.

and to guard it = "ul'shamrah" -- from "shamar" = to keep, retain, protect, safeguard, prseserve, guard, warch; to observe, to celebrate, to wait.

Genesis 15:1,
    After these incidents, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, "Fear not, Abram; I am your shield; your reward is exceedingly great."

I am your shield = "anochi magen lach"

after these incidents --
    Rashi:
    After these incidents: Wherever the term אַחַר is used, it signifies immediately afterwards; אַחֲרֵי signifies a long time afterwards (Gen. Rabbah 44:5). After this miracle had been wrought for him, that he slew the kings, he was worried and said, ?Perhaps I have received reward for all my righteous deeds.? Therefore, the Omnipresent said to him, ?Fear not Abram, I am your Shield? from punishment, that you will not be punished for all those souls that you have slain, and as far as your being worried about receiving reward, your reward is exceedingly great. [from Aggadath Bereishith 16:2; Tan. Buber, Lech Lecha 15; Pirkei d?Rabbi Eliezer ch. 27]
    immediately afterwards Abram had slain the four kings in favor of the five with help of his 318 trained servants -- 318 being gematria of the name Eliezer (even from Damascus) -- this being the only instance in the Hebrew bible that hints at gematria.

318 also gematria of "siach" (in Genesis 2:5) = bush, shrub (like the burning bush) - https://twitter.com/search?q=%22siac...kmaat&src=typd

Just that in most depictions of Aharon's breastplate Joseph and Levi are mentioned and not Ephraim and Manasse

according to Exodus 28:21,
    And the stones shall be for the names of the sons of Israel twelve, corresponding to their names; [similar to] the engravings of a seal, every one according to his name shall they be, for the twelve tribes.

https://www.google.com/search?q=chos...ih=943#imgrc=_

https://judaism.stackexchange.com/qu...-to-each-tribe

37 is also gematria of "hayachid"= the only, unique one.

https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...6067#post46067

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/955007912879034368

John 1:18,

θεὸν οὐδεὶς ἑώρακεν πώποτε: μονογενὴς θεὸς ὁ ὢν εἰς τὸν κόλπον τοῦ πατρὸς ἐκεῖνος ἐξηγήσατο. μονογενὴς translates Hebrew "yachid" = unique, only, singular

μονογενὴς θεὸς = "hayachid"

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/955009913025171456

Because the Holy One, blessed be He, was the only one in His world, for the angels were not created until the second day. [i.e., יוֹם אֶחָד is understood as ?the day of the only One?] "yom echad" to be understood as "yom hayachid" = day of the μονογενὴς θεὸς

i.e.
    although man only was created on the sixth day, as resurrected one he was already present on the first

https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/955048306278895616

https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/sho...6021#post46021

Closed Thread

Thread Information