Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Hey Richard, just a quick question: Do you know if "God" is connected to number 90 in Greek, or maybe some other relative name of God ?
    I think i read it in a article somewhere in the web several years ago before i joined this site.

I am asking this because of word nr 23 which is the 2nd word of verse nr 3 (2-3), which has 23 letters and this word is "God" (86)
    - Order of the first letter = 86 "God"
    - Order of the center letter = 26 + 62 ("The Lord" + its mirror")
    - Order of the last letter = 90

I do have some other theories of why the last letter is ordered at 90 though but i dont want to get into it until some other work is completed. But i think that this is why number 90 is seen in the 666 Holograph.
    The first combination in the 666 Holograph = 5X 27 = Order of the center letter in word nr 36

90 = "melech"= king

also "lemech"- Lamech , the sixth generation of Cain who pleaded to be revenged seventy times sevenfold, after which Daniel's 70 weeks of years were construed.
    Last edited by sylvius; 05-11-2017 at 08:58 AM.

Ofcource, the number is Connected to "King". Thanks Sylvius.

Hey Richard, just a quick question: Do you know if "God" is connected to number 90 in Greek, or maybe some other relative name of God ?
    I think i read it in a article somewhere in the web several years ago before i joined this site.

I am asking this because of word nr 23 which is the 2nd word of verse nr 3 (2-3), which has 23 letters and this word is "God" (86)
    - Order of the first letter = 86 "God"
    - Order of the center letter = 26 + 62 ("The Lord" + its mirror")
    - Order of the last letter = 90

I do have some other theories of why the last letter is ordered at 90 though but i dont want to get into it until some other work is completed. But i think that this is why number 90 is seen in the 666 Holograph.
    The first combination in the 666 Holograph = 5X 27 = Order of the center letter in word nr 36
    Hey there Desmild,

Yes, the concept of "God" (which is a snare to trap the foolish) is related to the number 90.

Isa 24:18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

In the snare (bapach) = 90

I trust that's clear enough. God has warned you in the Holy Scriptures to beware of the snare encoded by the number 90.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Hey there Desmild,

Yes, the concept of "God" (which is a snare to trap the foolish) is related to the number 90.

Isa 24:18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

I trust that's clear enough. God has warned you in the Holy Scriptures to beware of the snare encoded by the number 90.
    We're all in the same boat

boat = "oniah", female form of "ani" = ego

Hey there Desmild,

I see that you are on the funny side today Richard

So you know all the riddles now suddenly ? Tell me why does the first word with a value of 37 first occur in verse nr 56 ?
    And why is the first word with a value of 137 in verse nr 95 ?

Lets see how you Einstein this one

Last edited by Desmild; 05-12-2017 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    We're all in the same boat

boat = "oniah", female form of "ani" = ego
    Gematria of "oniah" is 66, like the number of books in RAM's Holy Bible

Your ego is unique, not destined by your parents nor product of some evolutionary process.

That's what John 8:24 is about

Was it that where Jonah fled for?

Jonah 1:3,
    And Jonah arose to flee to Tarshish from before the Lord, and he went down to Joppa, and found a ship going to Tarshish, paid its hire, and went down into it to come with them to Tarshish from before the Lord.

and found a ship, וַיִּמְצָא אֳנִיָּה. "vayimtza oniah" -

a ship called Bible Wheel

I see that you are on the funny side today Richard

So you know all the riddles now suddenly ? Tell me why does the first word with a value of 37 first occur in verse nr 56 ?
    And why is the first word with a value of 137 in verse nr 95 ?

Lets see how you Einstein this one

The first word with a value of 37 is found in verse number 56 to frustrate your attempt to connect it directly with 73 or 137!

Tricky old God, eh? He's deliberately inconsistent so you have to make up reasons your numerology doesn't actually work.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Gematria of "oniah" is 66, like the number of books in RAM's Holy Bible
    Now it's my Bible? Wow. I had no idea.

Maybe I should start charging people to read it!

Your ego is unique, not destined by your parents nor product of some evolutionary process.

That's what John 8:24 is about

Was it that where Jonah fled for?

Jonah 1:3,
    And Jonah arose to flee to Tarshish from before the Lord, and he went down to Joppa, and found a ship going to Tarshish, paid its hire, and went down into it to come with them to Tarshish from before the Lord.

and found a ship, וַיִּמְצָא אֳנִיָּה. "vayimtza oniah" -

a ship called Bible Wheel
    Yes indeed, numerology guides a Ship of Fools, because each number corresponds to an incoherent set of words so believers can make up whatever they want.

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    The first word with a value of 37 is found in verse number 56 to frustrate your attempt to connect it directly with 73 or 137!

Tricky old God, eh? He's deliberately inconsistent so you have to make up reasons your numerology doesn't actually work.
    It reads וְלֹא יִתְבּשָׁשׁוּ, "v'lo yitb'shashu"

"lo" is negation = no,not, nay

"yitb'shashu" is a form of "bosh"/ "bashash"

in it "shesh"= (number) six

they were practicing gematria and felt no shame

Satan made use of that

Exodus 32:1, וַיַּרְא הָעָם כִּי בשֵׁשׁ משֶׁה לָרֶדֶת מִן הָהָר , "vayar haam ki boshesh moshe laredet min hahar", and the people saw that Moses was late in coming down from the mountain

Rashi:
    that Moses was late: Heb. בשֵׁשׁ, as the Targum [Onkelos] renders אוֹחַר, an expression for lateness. Likewise, [in the verse] ?is his chariot late (בֹּשֵׁשׁ) ? (Jud. 5:28); ?and they waited until it was late (בּוֹשׁ) ? (Jud. 3:25). When Moses went up the mountain, he said to them [the Israelites], ?At the end of forty days I will come, within six hours? [from sunrise of the fortieth day]. They thought that the day he went up was included in the number [of the forty days], but [in fact] he had said to them, ?forty days,? [meaning] complete [days], including the night. But the day of his ascent did not have its night included with it [because Moses ascended in the morning], for on the seventh of Sivan he ascended. Thus, the fortieth day [of Moses? absence] was the seventeenth of Tammuz. On the sixteenth [of Tammuz], Satan came and brought confusion into the world and showed a semblance of darkness, [even] pitch darkness, and confusion, [as if] indicating [that] Moses had surely died and therefore, confusion had come upon the world. He [Satan] said to them, ?Moses has died, for six [additional] hours have already passed, and he has not come, etc.,? as is found in tractate Shabbath (89a). We cannot say that their [the Israelites?] only error was that on a cloudy day [they were confused] between before noon and after noon, because Moses did not descend until the next day, as it is said: ?On the next day, they arose early, offered up burnt offerings?? (verse 6).

v. 4, and made it into a molten calf

calf = "egel"

related to "galgal"= wheel

"igul" = circle
    "agalah" = carriage, wagon (with wheels)

so made it into a Bible Wheel and they prostrated themselves before it

They knew the connection

Genesis 45:27,

and he saw the wagons that Joseph had sent to carry him

Rashi:
    He (Joseph) gave them a sign, viz., in what topic he was engaged when he (Joseph) separated from him (Jacob). [That was] the section dealing with the heifer that was to be beheaded (עֶגְלָה עִרוּפָה) (Deut. 21), and this is what [Scripture] says, and he saw the wagons that Joseph had sent, and it (Scripture) does not say, that Pharaoh had sent [from Gen. Rabbah 94:3]

Thread Information