Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485
    The Muslims do the same thing with the Quran but you don't think it proves that book.

Do you think you have a double standard?
    No I am looking at it with real eyes.
    Both books mentions the speed of light there since communication through electricity travels at the speed of light.

But you can't change the fact that the Old Testament is way more older than the Quran.
    Quote from www.livescience.com
    The Prophet Muhammad is thought to have lived between A.D. 570 and A.D. 632, and according to Muslim tradition, he received the revelations that make up the Quran between A.D. 610 and A.D. 632
    And the Torah is from around 1500 B.C. So the Torah is around 2100 years older than the Quran.

I would say that makes a big difference if we look at the big picture. Because if the bible is right then Satan and his angels are here on this planet working against God.
    And Muhammed, the muslim prophet of Allah was given the Quran through a Angel that visited him and claimed to be Gabriel.
    But Muhammed attempted to take suicide before he accepted that this Angel was from God because was sure it was demonic first.
    And then proceeded to conquer Arabia through conquest and make them muslims.

And the bible warned about False/Fallen Angles coming with a different message around 500 years before the Quran, if only Muhammed had read these two verses:
    Galatians 1:8-9
    But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
    You can read about Muhammeds suicide attempts and a comparison of what the prophets of the Bible did when they got contact with a Angel or God here:
    https://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/suicide.htm

So the Quran just happens to be given to a guy called Muhammed by a angel who calls himself Gabriel, 600 years after Gabriel comes to Maria in the Bible.
    Not only this but this Gabriel comes around 1000 years after he met Daniel of the Old Testament. Wow do you believe that the Quran has any validity at all ?
    I don't. because it's clear that it is from fallen angels if you ask me.
    Muhammed does not reflect the Prophets of the O.T in any way. He was a warlord that conquered Arabia.
    And even he doubted that this angel that called himself "Gabriel" was a angel of God. It took quite long time before he accepted that it was a angel from God.
    Last edited by Desmild; Today at 12:18 PM.
    777 (3X7X37) = (A=1) "Seal" 37 X 21 "of" (A=1) = Comp(639 = 9X 71 ""God" (Eng sta) = 100 + 539 "The Seal of God" אלהים החתם)
    = CW of Vs(17 "God" (Eng red) = "Precious" טוב) = CW of Vs(729 (α))
    - Prime factors added is: 3+7+37 = 47 = Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord)) + Pri-ord(137 "of God" (Eng sta))

TV of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth")
    = 777 + its mirror
    = FLW of Vs ord. at: 86, 395 & 296
    = 3 CW of the 777 Holograph

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    That doesn't make sense because to "precede" implies time, so you seem to be saying that you had time before you time ...
    He preceded the beginning of time

For in the beginning it was His intention to create it with the Divine Standard of Justice, but he perceived that the world would not endure; so He preceded it with the Divine Standard of Mercy, allying it with the Divine Standard of Justice
    in the beginning = "bat'chillah" -- which is from the same root as "chol" (= profane); as distinct from "kodesh" (= holy)

cf. Rashi on Genesis 2:5, "terem"

Every טֶרֶם in Scripture has the meaning of ?not yet,? and it does not mean?before,? and it cannot be made into a verb form, to say הִטְרִים, as one says הִקְדִּים
    When He had not yet preceded the divine standard of justice with the divine standard of mercy he perceived that the world would not endure ..

This was the moment of doubt, hesitation , "safeik"= 240, when he had not yet preceded the divine standard of justice wirth the divine standard of mercy

Genesis 1:26,
    And God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness,

He didn't immediately create man, but first overlooked the possible consequences of his deed, in consultating his heavenly court, among whom was Satan, who tried to prevent the success of the whole enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    He preceded the beginning of time
    The word "preceded" implies time, so it seems you are saying that time began before it began.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    The word "preceded" implies time, so it seems you are saying that time began before it began.
    No that's not true

another Hebrew word that matches to precede is "shakad"

"shakad" = to be alert, wakeful, make haste

there is a wordplay with "shaked", almond in Jeremiah 1:11-12

almond is Yiddish Mendel

Name Menachem Mendel should mean: the comforter makes haste, i.e. he surpasses time

https://twitter.com/search?q=comfort...rc=typed_query

The almond is said to bloom before all other trees.

But i would say it is the hazelnut , Hebrew "luz", that blooms already in winter.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    No that's not true

another Hebrew word that matches to precede is "shakad"

"shakad" = to be alert, wakeful, make haste

there is a wordplay with "shaked", almond in Jeremiah 1:11-12

almond is Yiddish Mendel

Name Menachem Mendel should mean: the comforter makes haste, i.e. he surpasses time

https://twitter.com/search?q=comfort...rc=typed_query
    Yeah, I really liked the wordplay in those verses:

Jer 1:11 Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree.
    Jer 1:12 Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

I made a connection between shaked/shakad (almond/hasten) and the rod as a symbol of the word (like the sword). I talked about this in my old Spoke 2 article called The Word of Prophecy
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Thread Information