Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

Closed Thread
Page 74 of 117 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
    Why would anyone think that "integrations" verify anything?
    Because they do, and I have proved it. You see the results and more will come with the book

Just because you don't like the fact that the codes are full of meaning does not make them valid. That is kindergarten logic.
    Good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Because they do, and I have proved it. You see the results and more will come with the book
    Get real Alex. Posting long lists of cherry picked numbers proves nothing.

So by your own standard, you have only proven that TOTAL BULLSHIT = 10 x 117 (The Seal of God).

Nice work!

Just because you don't like the fact that the codes are full of meaning does not make them valid. That is kindergarten logic.
    Good night.
    It has nothing to do with what I "like." The fact remains that you have never explained why your patterns are any different than what we can find in any random text using YOUR methods.

The thing I don't understand is how you can pretend to be so ignorant of this fact, and how you can stick so stubbornly to blatant errors like selection bias and confirmation bias. You know that I can "integrate" your numerology with TOTAL BULLSHIT. So if "integration" is the key, then your method fails.

Well I guess that's enough for now.

Good night. Sleep well!

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
    Get real Alex. Posting long lists of cherry picked numbers proves nothing.
    Why is cherry picking wrong?

because of it's sexual connotation?

Cherry
    a widely used, somewhat impolite, slang term for a woman's hymen, a piece of skin which covers the opening of the vagina and, contrary to popular belief, can be broken in any number of ways including sexual intercourse, tampon use, and vigorous exercise. It's presence, or lack thereof, was at one time used to prove or disprove a woman's virginity, but we now know that this is an archaic idea, as it can be broken in several ways, and many women are in fact born without one.
    Idiot: "Dude, that bitch told me she was a virgin, but she didn't bleed when I did her last night. Somebody else must have got to her cherry first."
    Less-of-an-Idiot: "Um, maybe she just uses tampons or something."
    Idiot: "Oh..."
    in Dutch we have "pruim" (= prune) for that

https://synoniemen.net/index.php?zoekterm=pruim

Cherry and prune both are stone fruits , i.e. the kernel is not edible

contrary the nut, of which the kernel is eaten and not the shell.
    Last edited by sylvius; 07-18-2019 at 02:15 AM.

Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    I bought the book "777 (...)" this year because Desmild mentioned it.

Never heard of it before.

I like the book

Crowley also mentions 233 = "etz hachayim" , tree of life, and also 932 = "etz hada'at tov vara", tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and also 5 = "ed", mist, vapour.

these are the numbers stressed by the one (Friedrich Weinreb) through whom I rolled into it.
    Yeah, I think that's when I first noticed the relation

The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil = 4 x The Tree of Life

I later saw that as an example of the meaning of the number 4 as "door" and the two "universal doors" in and out of this world (birth and death) and connected this with Genesis 4 where the first birth (yld = 44) and death are recorded. Also blood (dm = 44) first appears too. Thought it was a pretty good set of connections ... but other numerologists make up their own connections. So now I doubt there is any meaning to any of it.
    Hey Weinreb's book (translated into English) is online

https://books.google.nl/books?id=GdZ...20life&f=false

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Why is cherry picking wrong?

because of it's sexual connotation?
    Man, you are obsessed with sex!

Cherry picking is wrong because it misrepresents reality. It's like lying.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

You should not talk about cherry picking Richard. You don't qualify to judge in the codes.
    Because your understanding of these codes is maybe in the bronze league while i'm platinum now and going for grandmaster. I will be the first in history to achieve that level.

And I can tell you that you don't have a clue.

Matthew 13:44,

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up. Then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.

a cherry picker?

Quote Originally Posted by sylvius View Post
    Matthew 13:44,

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up. Then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field.

a cherry picker?
    Nope. That has nothing to do with cherry picking (selection bias). You really don't understand the meaning of cherry picking and why it is an intellectual error? Seriously?

Check out my blog site

You should not talk about cherry picking Richard. You don't qualify to judge in the codes.
    Because your understanding of these codes is maybe in the bronze league while i'm platinum now and going for grandmaster. I will be the first in history to achieve that level.

And I can tell you that you don't have a clue.
    Maybe you're right. Maybe I don't have a clue. But shouldn't a "Grandmaster" be able to give me a clue? All I've asked is for an explanation of how to discern between your numerology and meaningless connections we will always find in a large set of random words and numbers. Please try to think about this. If I use your methods, I have to pick out a tiny subset of words and numbers from a vast ocean of options which you declare to be "meaningless" such as "TOTAL BULLSHIT" = 1170. So what is the criteria to make that judgment?

When I ask why your "integrations" are proof, all you said was "because they are." Call me clueless, but is that really the kind of answer a "Grandmaster" would give?

If you can't answer the most elementary questions about your claims, why would anyone believe them?

Indeed, why do you believe them if you can't explain why you believe them?

Check out my blog site

Nope. That has nothing to do with cherry picking (selection bias). You really don't understand the meaning of cherry picking and why it is an intellectual error? Seriously?

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/di...sh/cherry-pick

If someone cherry-picks people or things, they choose the best ones from a group of them, often in a way that other people consider unfair.
    the best is like the treasure hidden in the field

Closed Thread

Thread Information