Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
    Alright so I think I understand why the Center Word(s) (CW) are so important in the codes now.
    It represents the "Heart" of each verse.

And if you guys have paid some attention here well then you know that the codes in each verse is usually defined by its verse order, but there are exceptions since the codes can also be defined by verse & chapter numbers also.

So that is why we see the CW (Heart) of the first (1 stands for God) verse is "Aleph & Tav" (Jesus).

And if you go to Vs(151 "Jesus Christ" (A=1 B=2 C=3)) then you see that the CW there = 30 "Lamed" ל (The 12th Hebrew letter).
    - This letter is considered the "Heart" of the Hebrew alphabet since it is 1 out of 2 Center letters of the 22 letters.
    - This letter is also said to represent the King of Kings (Jesus) & it is the tallest letter of the Hebrew Alphabet.

Here is the source where I read about Lamed and there is a lot more info on this letter here:
    https://www.hebrew4christians.com/Gr...med/lamed.html

So it really makes sense then why the CW method has so many incredible codes. I knew that this method was important (because of the results) but its good to be able to finally explain why it was so important.

And this also applies to center letters (CL) also, that's why the CL of Gen 1:1 = 41 "God" (Heb ord)

So knowing this great wisdom here opens up some nice connections when we look at the Hebrew spelling of:
    "The Lord God" יהוה אלהים
    - First & last letters of this name is: 10 + 40 = 50 (center letters added of the Hebrew Alphabet) = 23 "Aleph & Tav" + 27 "A & Z"
    - Center letter (heart) of this name = 1 "Aleph" (1 stands for God while the letter "Aleph" is said to represent strength and leadership)
    - First, last & center letter = 51 "hiding" (A=1 B=2 C=3) = Pri(8) + Pri(8) + Pri(8) (888 = Jesus) = 3 first stars added (1+13+37)
    Last edited by Desmild; 10-15-2018 at 03:59 PM.
    Total value of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth")
    = First & last words of verses ordered at: 86, 395 & 296
    = 3 center words added of the 777 Holograph

Alright guys, new version of the 777 Holograph & the 888 Holograph. New connections found and thus new versions. But I have removed a couple of things there since it will be saved for the release of the book.

And be careful to study the Holographs because if there is some numbers you see there that are not explained then the answer to those numbers is usually found somewhere else in that image.

And I really doubt that I wiil need to change things in those Holograps ever again.
    Last edited by Desmild; 11-13-2018 at 02:30 PM.
    Total value of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth")

Hi guys, I have taken the choice to go through verses from verse nr 1 and upwards.
    But my book will have a lot of integrations too so its not just verse for verse there.
    But how many verses would you guys like to see?
    The 1st chapter, 100 first verses or more ?

Let me know, I have decided to go through the 1st chapter at least since I think I am ready for it now.
    I am already on verse nr 4. And I try do dedicate 1 page each for each verse (except Gen 1:1). But it's going to be made in A4 pages so I can get a lot of info on 1 page.

I won,t use the same methods in every verse but the methods like TV, FLL, CW, 3 CL, 3 CW... will always be there.
    But i want to give you guys a example so Here is verse nr 2 and i don't know if i will be using all the connections there, But i kind of perfect the images in time, so this is kind of a rough version. The numbers 27 & 52 are very easy to misconnect since they connect to some very important words like "Messiah", "light", "riddle", "codes" so i may have misconnected on those numbers a few times.

- Pi (3,14....) is dentoted with "π" the 16th Greek letter which has a value of 80.
    - The Golden Ratio (1,618...) is denoted with "φ" the 21st Greek letter whch has a value of 500.

It is virtually impossible for me to use the actual greek letters in the images if I ever want to finish the book so I address them in English.
    So "Pi" (Gr ord) = 16 --- "Pi" (Gr sta) = 80
    And "Phi" (Gr ord) = 21 --- "Phi" (Gr sta) = 500

Name:  2.png
Views: 27
Size:  690.0 KB
    Last edited by Desmild; 11-19-2018 at 12:43 AM.

Thread Information