Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    The quick answer to that is that the KJV should stand strongest in Torah. I use that one.
    Imho (in my humble opinion) Prof. Mordochai ben-Tziyyon rigthly called it King James Perversion.

Genesis 1 KJV
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...+1&version=KJV

has:
    the first day -the second day - the third day - the fourth day - the fifth day - the sixth day

so ignored completely the accents in the Hebrew text , which has "yom echad" = day one

"yom sh'ni" second day, "yom sh'loshi" third day, "yom r'vi'i" fourth day, "yom chamishi" fifth day

and then "yom hashishi" - the sixth day (with which the name of God appears to be prominent in the first story of creation)

"yom echad" by the sages was read as : "yom hayachid" =day of the only one ; "hayachid"= 37

So KJV is from stretch on an anti-semitic pamphlet

Anti-semitic in the sense of anti-the-name-of-God, anti-hashem.

They postulate some earthtly ruler somewhere high above in the skies as being God.

Ignoring the fact that the God of Israel is a scriptural being, that his name is a with four letters written word.

Although in their new testament ( that should have made the old testament superfluous) the Gospel of John starts with: "In the beginning was the word, and the word was directed towards God and God was the word"

As to me KJV was directed by Mr. Satan himself

Satan the guardian angel of Esau, etc.

The anti-semite is the denier, Hebrew "soter" of which gematria is 666

Thread Information