Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 83 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 822
  1. #641
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    In Revelation 7:3
    - Verse order = 30 000 + 37 "Seal" + 777
    - Nr.W = 23 = Pri(10 "Alpha" (Gr red))
    - Nr.L = 107 "Treasure" (Eng ord) = Pri(29 "and" (Heb ord))
    - Nr.W + Nr.L = 130 "Inverse Alpha" (Eng ord)
    - TV = 16387 = "Riddles of" 27X(607 = Pri(112 "The Lord God") = ordinal of the 777 Holograph)
    = 207 "The Seal of God" (A=26 B=25 C=24) + 16180 (5 digits of Phi)
    - First word = 888 "Jesus" (Gr sta) = "Seal" 37 X 24 "Treasure" (Heb ord)
    - Last word = 1551 "God created the universe" (Eng sta) (151 "Jesus Christ" (A=1) = "The Universe" (A=26))
    - FLW = 2000 + Pri(86 "God") = 37 "Seal" + 777 + 1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta)
    - CW = 911 "the beginning" (Heb sta) (91 = 13X7) = Pri(157 = Pri(38 "Alpha" (Eng ord)))
    - FLCW = 10X 335 (35 "The Seal of God" (Heb red))
    - W. surr. CW = 634 (6 "and" (Heb ord) --- 34 "Alpha" (Gr ord))
    - 4 CW = 1545 "In the beginning Universe" εν αρχηι Συμπαν
    This is an excellent example of why your code is so obviously absurd. In this one little section, you associated three different numbers with the word "Alpha"

    10 "Alpha" (Gr red)
    34 "Alpha" (Gr ord)
    38 "Alpha" (Eng ord)

    And here are few more of the values you used in this thread:

    110 = Alpha (Eng std)
    729 = Alpha (physics approximation)
    49 = "The Alpha" Ο Αλφα (Gr ord)
    532 = Alpha (Gr std)

    Etc., etc., etc. ... ad infinitum ... ad absurdum!

    Anyone could make up anything they want using your methods. They are obviously completely meaningless.

    You need to answer this point.

    Great chatting!



    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  2. #642
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    537
    Yes the Seal of the living God is more about the name of God.

    But the Seal of God is 777.

    Why do you think it is in chapter nr 7 ??

    And Richard, no I don't need to explain more or serve you anymore codes. I have so much here now that everyone can see how things hit.
    That is the proof and you can't do anything about that. You can proclaim that it's meaningless but all the results here show the opposite.
    You are wrong.

    So 777 is the CW of Vs(729 (Alpha)) And adding the verses reflecting TV & CW of Vs(777) = 7297 (4 digits of Alpha)

    Name:  Universe Holograph (Medium).png
Views: 2
Size:  430.3 KB

    And I guess you would call the results on this image also insignifant.
    This is why I have lost my respect for you, every code is insignificant no matter what so the discussion becomes 100% pointless.
    And you may have people agreeing with you here Richard like Sylvius but there are plenty of people who will see that the codes are valid and full of meaning.
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-17-2019 at 03:14 PM.
    777 (3X7X37) = (A=1) "Seal" 37 X 21 "of" (A=1) = Comp(639 = 9X 71 ""God" (Eng sta) = 100 + 539 "The Seal of God" אלהים החתם)
    = CW of Vs(17 "God" (Eng red) = "Precious" טוב) = CW of Vs(729 (α))
    - Prime factors added is: 3+7+37 = 47 = Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord)) + Pri-ord(137 "of God" (Eng sta))


    TV of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth")
    = 777 + its mirror
    = FLW of Vs ord. at: 86, 395 & 296
    = 3 CW of the 777 Holograph

  3. #643
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Yes the Seal of the living God is more about the name of God.

    But the Seal of God is 777.

    Why do you think it is in chapter nr 7 ??
    For the same reason it is also found in Chapter 9. There's no rhyme or reason or meaningful connection between that phrase and the chapter numbers.

    This is the fundamental error of your method. You cherry pick random numbers and then declare they have some meaning without providing any evidence of any kind.

    You need to answer this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    And Richard, no I don't need to explain more or serve you anymore codes. I have so much here now that everyone can see how things hit.
    That is the proof and you can't do anything about that. You can proclaim that it's meaningless but all the results here show the opposite.
    You are wrong.
    Of course you don't need to present any more codes! They are proof of nothing if they are just random numbers. So you need to explain why they are not random. You need to explain how anyone could tell the difference between your numerology and totally random crap. You need to answer this point.

    Merely saying "you are wrong" does not make it so. I have proven your claims are indistinguishable from what we would find in a random text. You know you cannot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    So 777 is the CW of Vs(729 (ALpha)) And adding the verses reflecting TV & CW of Vs(777) = 7297 (4 digits of Alpha)
    So you found a random way to make a link using random methods. Why would anyone think there is any meaning to any of it? Anyone could do that with any random text using your methods.

    This is the fundamental flaw of your system. You need to answer this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    And I guess you would call the results on this image also insignifant.
    Exactly correct, because they are all based on cherry picking from a HUGE set of random numbers generated by using a wide variety of methods with no consistent logic or principles to discern between them and random junk.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    This is why I have lost my respect for you, every code is insignificant no matter what so the discussion becomes 100% pointless.
    Not true. I have presented arguments based on solid logic and hard facts. You know you cannot answer, so you dodge and refuse to answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    And you may have people agreeing with you here Richard like Sylvius but there are plenty of people who will see that the codes are valid and full of meaning.
    If there were "valid and full of meaning" then you could explain how to discern between them and the meaningless random junk we could produce using your methods with a random text. You have never done that, so your claims are unfounded. Simple as that.

    Great chatting!



    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  4. #644
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    537
    For the same reason it is also found in Chapter 9. There's no rhyme or reason or meaningful connection between that phrase and the chapter numbers.
    No Richard, the only mention of "The Seal of the living God" is in chapter nr 7.
    You were probably talking about the word "Seal" there. (which is first found in Chp. 5)

    "The Seal of the living God" is only found once in the bible. Which is in Rev 7:2
    777 (3X7X37) = (A=1) "Seal" 37 X 21 "of" (A=1) = Comp(639 = 9X 71 ""God" (Eng sta) = 100 + 539 "The Seal of God" אלהים החתם)
    = CW of Vs(17 "God" (Eng red) = "Precious" טוב) = CW of Vs(729 (α))
    - Prime factors added is: 3+7+37 = 47 = Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord)) + Pri-ord(137 "of God" (Eng sta))


    TV of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth")
    = 777 + its mirror
    = FLW of Vs ord. at: 86, 395 & 296
    = 3 CW of the 777 Holograph

  5. #645
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    No Richard, the first mention of "The Seal of the living God" is in chapter nr 7.
    You were probably talking about the word "Seal" there. (which is first found in Chp. 5)

    "The Seal of the living God" is only found once in the bible. Which is in Rev 7:2
    You are correct. I was thinking about the word "seal" at first then realized you were probably focusing on that exact phrase.

    Now let's think about the question "How do we know if it was a coincidence or not?" It seems your only criterion is "If you like it, it is proof of what you want to believe, but if it doesn't fit your pattern then you ignore it."

    Think of it like this. If a "match" is evidence of design then why isn't a "miss" evidence against design?

    You seem to be using a double standard. All the hits count and none of the misses count. That's why cherry picking leads to delusion.

    Here's the problem - there's no consistent logic to your methods, so you can just make up whatever you want. Case in point: You say 37 represents the word "Seal" because of a single coincidence. What about all the other words that have the value 37 using all three languages and all the methods at your disposal? How do you know that YOU are right? What method do you use?

    These are the questions you need to answer if you want anyone to have REASON to believe your patterns are real.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  6. #646
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    537
    "The Seal" σφραγιδα = 7X 117 "Seven Seven Seven" (Heb ord) = 7X 117 "The Seal of God" (Eng ord)
    "The Seal of the living God" σφραγιδα θεου ζωντος = 2730 = 10X 273 "Seal of God" (Eng sta)

    See how God operates. He is not playing. 777 is the number of numbers in the codes since it is the Seal of God.
    777 (3X7X37) = (A=1) "Seal" 37 X 21 "of" (A=1) = Comp(639 = 9X 71 ""God" (Eng sta) = 100 + 539 "The Seal of God" אלהים החתם)
    = CW of Vs(17 "God" (Eng red) = "Precious" טוב) = CW of Vs(729 (α))
    - Prime factors added is: 3+7+37 = 47 = Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord)) + Pri-ord(137 "of God" (Eng sta))


    TV of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth")
    = 777 + its mirror
    = FLW of Vs ord. at: 86, 395 & 296
    = 3 CW of the 777 Holograph

  7. #647
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    "The Seal of the living God" σφραγιδα θεου ζωντος = 2730 = 10X 273 "Seal of God" (Eng sta)

    See how God operates. He is not playing. 777 is the number of numbers in the codes since it is the Seal of God.
    I can see why you like that coincidence, but it's not nearly as good as it would have been if the English phrase "Seal of the living God" matched. So if you are claiming it was designed by a God of infinite intelligence and perfection, then it's actually a miss, not a match. Therefore, I must conclude that this is evidence AGAINST your claim that God designed it.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  8. #648
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    537
    I can see why you like that coincidence, but it's not nearly as good as it would have been if the English phrase "Seal of the living God" matched. So if you are claiming it was designed by a God of infinite intelligence and perfection, then it's actually a miss, not a match. Therefore, I must conclude that this is evidence AGAINST your claim that God designed it.
    That is how you would like it to be. But God does it his way and he does a really good job.
    He does not care what you think because he connects things quite good in his own way.

    He is a person with his own free will so he does the codes in his way.
    That's just how this works.
    If you don't like his ways then I guess I just have to accept that.
    777 (3X7X37) = (A=1) "Seal" 37 X 21 "of" (A=1) = Comp(639 = 9X 71 ""God" (Eng sta) = 100 + 539 "The Seal of God" אלהים החתם)
    = CW of Vs(17 "God" (Eng red) = "Precious" טוב) = CW of Vs(729 (α))
    - Prime factors added is: 3+7+37 = 47 = Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord)) + Pri-ord(137 "of God" (Eng sta))


    TV of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth")
    = 777 + its mirror
    = FLW of Vs ord. at: 86, 395 & 296
    = 3 CW of the 777 Holograph

  9. #649
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    That is how you would like it to be. But God does it his way and he does a really good job.
    He does not care what you think because he connects things quite good in his own way.
    Actually, it is how YOU like it to be, and for some mysterious reason, you are confusing your self with God, as the one who is speaking.

    You are a man Alex. The patterns are your own invention. I have seen nothing that would make me think otherwise. All your examples look like what I would expect from a human numerologist, not from a God of infinite intelligence and perfect.

    But this brings up the most important point. Who decides which patterns are better? I can always imagine a better pattern than any pattern you find, so why should I think that a God designed them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    He is a person with his own free will so he does the codes in his way.
    You're describing yourself again. It is YOU who decides what is or isn't "coded."

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    That's just how this works.
    If you don't like his ways then I guess I just have to accept that.
    You have not given any evidence that you know anything about "his ways." You have merely displayed YOUR ways.

    You keep confusing yourself with God. That seems a little worrisome.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #650
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    537
    When will you learn Richard ? I have all the proof here.
    You have nothing to come with against my claims.

    In Gen 1:1
    - Nr.L = Tri(7)
    - 2 last words wich are the ones made up of 37 in this verse = Tri(37)
    - TV = Tri(73)

    The Triangular orders of Genesis 1:1 added is: 7 + 37 + 73
    = "Seven Seven Seven" שבע שבע שבע (ord) = "The Seal of God" (Eng ord)

    In verses ordered at: 7, 37 & 73
    - Nr.W = 49 "The Alpha" Ο Αλφα (ord)
    - Nr.L = 187 "Inverse Alpha and Alpha" (Eng ord) --- 777 is quite connected to Alpha in the codes, just look at the 777 Holograph & the CW of Vs(729)
    - Nr.W + Nr.L = 236 "God created the" (A=26) --- (Alpha)
    - TV = 1000X12 "and" ו (Full) + 453 "The Seal" (Heb sta)
    = (Eng ord) "of" 21 X 593 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb & Eng rev ord)
    - FLW = 651 = (Eng ord) "of" 21 X 31 "God" (Heb sta)
    - CW = 1535 = "The" 5 X 307 (37 "Seal") = 46 "Codes" (Eng ord) + 777 + CW of the 777 Holograph
    - FLCW = 2186 = 21 "of" (Eng ord) --- 86 "God" (Heb sta)
    - W. surr. CW = 2175 --- 21 "of" (Eng ord) --- 75 = Pytha.Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord)) X Pytha.Pri-ord(137 "of God" (Eng sta))
    = (Eng ord) "Pi" 25 X 87 "Phi" (Eng sta)
    - 3 CW = 10X 371 (37 "Seal" (Eng ord)) merged with 71 "God" (Eng sta)) = 10X CW of Vs(534 "Seal of God" (Heb sta))
    = 514 (5 "The" --- 14 "Golden") + TV of Vs(1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta))
    = 1000 + (396 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (A=26) = CW of only Vs made up of 777) + TV Vs(777)
    = ordinal soft of 777 Holograph + standard of 777 Holograph
    = CW of Vs(172 "Codes" (Eng sta)) + TV of 777 Holograph
    = 2933 (29 "and" (Heb ord) --- 33 "The" (Eng ord)) + CW of the 777 Holograph
    - FLW + 3 CW = "The Alpha" 49 X 89 "Codes" (A=26) = 1270 "God the heaven, the earth" (Eng sta) + TV of the 777 Holograph

    Tri(7) + Tri(37) + Tri(73) = 3432
    - TV of Vs(3432) = 2698 "In the beginning seven hundred seventy and seven codes" קודים מאות ושבע ושבעים שבע בראשית

    Pleasure chatting with you also
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-11-2019 at 10:44 PM.
    777 (3X7X37) = (A=1) "Seal" 37 X 21 "of" (A=1) = Comp(639 = 9X 71 ""God" (Eng sta) = 100 + 539 "The Seal of God" אלהים החתם)
    = CW of Vs(17 "God" (Eng red) = "Precious" טוב) = CW of Vs(729 (α))
    - Prime factors added is: 3+7+37 = 47 = Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord)) + Pri-ord(137 "of God" (Eng sta))


    TV of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth")
    = 777 + its mirror
    = FLW of Vs ord. at: 86, 395 & 296
    = 3 CW of the 777 Holograph

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 27 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 27 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •