Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 751
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    517
    Go ahead and write that program so I can show you that every verse where 777 is a center word is special.

    Oh and almost forgot.

    - TV of the First verse of chapter nr 37 "Seal" = 2X 777 = 777 + its mirror = 3 CW of the 777 Holograph
    - CW instead = 259 = 200 + 59 "God said" (Eng ord) = 7 = Pri(5 "The") X 37 "Seal" (Eng ord)

    - 37 "Seal" = W.nr 37 "Seal" by rot. of Vs(777)
    - TV of Vs(620 "Crown" (Heb sta)) + TV of Vs(1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta))
    = 4553 (453 "The Seal" החתם)

    Right, so you and Sylvius should really understand how little you see in these codes now.
    Will you accept the truth now or will you slumber in your ignorance ??

    PS I will not give you all I got here since that is saved for the the book.
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-11-2019 at 02:24 AM.
    777 (3X7X37) = (A=1) "Seal" 37 X 21 "of" (A=1) = Comp(639 = 9X 71 ""God" (Eng sta) = 100 + 539 "The Seal of God" אלהים החתם)
    = CW of Vs(17 "God" (Eng red) = "Precious" טוב) = CW of Vs(729 (α))
    - Prime factors added is: 3+7+37 = 47 = Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord)) + Pri-ord(137 "of God" (Eng sta))


    TV of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth")
    = 777 + its mirror
    = FLW of Vs ord. at: 86, 395 & 296
    = 3 CW of the 777 Holograph

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild
    We saw the CW of Vs(17 "Precious") & CW of Vs(729 = Alpha) = 777 (The Seal of God)
    Revelation 7:2 has

    καὶ εἶδον ἄλλον ἄγγελον ἀναβαίνοντα ἀπὸ ἀνατολῆς ἡλίου, ἔχοντα σφραγῖδα θεοῦ ζῶντος

    σφραγίς = seal, Hebrew "chotam"

    θεός = God, Hebrew "elohim"

    ζῶντος = living from ζάω = to live

    https://biblehub.com/greek/2198.htm

    living God would be Hebrew "el-chai"



    I thought the seal of the living God is the four-letter name that is present in the initial letters of "yom hashishi vaychulu hashamayim" (last two words of Genesis 1:31 and first two words of Genesis 2:1,


    וַיַּ֤רְא אֱלֹהִים֙ אֶת־כָּל־אֲשֶׁ֣ר עָשָׂ֔ה וְהִנֵּה־ט֖וֹב מְאֹ֑ד וַֽיְהִי־עֶ֥רֶב וַֽיְהִי־בֹ֖קֶר י֥וֹם הַשִּׁשִּֽׁי

    וַיְכֻלּ֛וּ הַשָּׁמַ֥יִם וְהָאָ֖רֶץ וְכָל־צְבָאָֽם

    https://twitter.com/Minkmaat/status/927170799085252608

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    517
    The Seal of the living God in Revelation is different from the numerical Seal of God (777) after my understanding. But it is mentioned in chapter number 7 there so it points to 777 there.

    In the first verse of Revelation 7 we see:
    - Verse order = 4X(7703 (703 =Tri(37 "Seal)) = "In the beginning Seven Hundred Seventy and Seven" εν αρχηι επτακοσιες εβδομήντα επτά (rev ord + rev sta))
    - Nr.W = 34 "Alpha" (Gr ord)
    - Nr.L = 161 (Phi)
    . Nr.L + Nr.W = 195 "Seven Seven Seven" (Eng ord)
    - TV = 17242 (17 "Precious" --- 242 "Riddles" (Eng sta))
    = (A=26) "Codes" 89 X 159 "Seal of God" (A=26) + TV of 777 Holograph
    - First word = 31 "God" (Heb sta)
    - Last word = 283 "The Seal of God, Seven Hundred Seventy and Seven" (Heb ord)
    - FLW = 314 (Pi) = 300 + 14 "Golden" (Heb)
    - CW = 1274 "Atom, Electron, Proton" (Eng sta)
    - FLCW = 1588 (158 = 2X Pri(23) --- 2X23 = 46 "Codes")


    and the codes in that chapter will point to the numerical Seal of God (777).

    Revelation 7:3
    Saying, Hurt not the earth,
    neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
    In Revelation 7:3
    - Verse order = 30 000 + 37 "Seal" + 777
    - Nr.W = 23 = Pri(10 "Alpha" (Gr red))
    - Nr.L = 107 "Treasure" (Eng ord) = Pri(29 "and" (Heb ord))
    - Nr.W + Nr.L = 130 "Inverse Alpha" (Eng ord)
    - TV = 16387 = "Riddles of" 27X(607 = Pri(112 "The Lord God") = ordinal of the 777 Holograph)
    = 207 "The Seal of God" (A=26 B=25 C=24) + 16180 (5 digits of Phi)
    - First word = 888 "Jesus" (Gr sta) = "Seal" 37 X 24 "Treasure" (Heb ord)
    - Last word = 1551 "God created the universe" (Eng sta) (151 "Jesus Christ" (A=1) = "The Universe" (A=26))
    - FLW = 2000 + Pri(86 "God") = 37 "Seal" + 777 + 1625 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta)
    - CW = 911 "the beginning" (Heb sta) (91 = 13X7) = Pri(157 = Pri(38 "Alpha" (Eng ord)))
    - FLCW = 10X 335 (35 "The Seal of God" (Heb red))
    - W. surr. CW = 634 (6 "and" (Heb ord) --- 34 "Alpha" (Gr ord))
    - 4 CW = 1545 "In the beginning Universe" εν αρχηι Συμπαν
    Last edited by Desmild; 07-11-2019 at 03:19 AM.
    777 (3X7X37) = (A=1) "Seal" 37 X 21 "of" (A=1) = Comp(639 = 9X 71 ""God" (Eng sta) = 100 + 539 "The Seal of God" אלהים החתם)
    = CW of Vs(17 "God" (Eng red) = "Precious" טוב) = CW of Vs(729 (α))
    - Prime factors added is: 3+7+37 = 47 = Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord)) + Pri-ord(137 "of God" (Eng sta))


    TV of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth")
    = 777 + its mirror
    = FLW of Vs ord. at: 86, 395 & 296
    = 3 CW of the 777 Holograph

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,363
    you keep on saying that 37= "Seal"

    but that's utter nonsense to me.

    https://www.definitions.net/definition/utter+nonsense

    Numerology

    Chaldean Numerology

    The numerical value of utter nonsense in Chaldean Numerology is: 5

    Pythagorean Numerology

    The numerical value of utter nonsense in Pythagorean Numerology is: 9

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    517
    Well the codes disagrees.

    37 stand for several things, but when you find it with 137 or 777 it's always "Seal".

    Fact's does not care about feelings. You and Richard can repeat your feelings as much as you wish.

    I will always have a ton more to debunk you. Look at the results.
    777 (3X7X37) = (A=1) "Seal" 37 X 21 "of" (A=1) = Comp(639 = 9X 71 ""God" (Eng sta) = 100 + 539 "The Seal of God" אלהים החתם)
    = CW of Vs(17 "God" (Eng red) = "Precious" טוב) = CW of Vs(729 (α))
    - Prime factors added is: 3+7+37 = 47 = Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord)) + Pri-ord(137 "of God" (Eng sta))


    TV of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth")
    = 777 + its mirror
    = FLW of Vs ord. at: 86, 395 & 296
    = 3 CW of the 777 Holograph

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    517
    I mean you deny truth.

    No matter how the results are you always say it's meaningless, but the fact is that it's not.

    Let me give you guys a few more examples.

    1625 = "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta)
    - This is a big number so it's unlikely to find it as a CW in a verse of the Torah. So it would be easier for God to encode it in the FLCW.
    - FLCW of Vs(703 = Tri(37 "Seal")) + FLCW of Vs(86 "of God") = 1625
    - FLCW of Vs(431 = Pri(84 "Seal of God" (Heb ord))) = 1625
    - 431 = Pri(84 "Seal of God" (Heb ord)) = 43 "Seal" (Heb ord) merged with 31 "of God" (Heb sta, singular-form))
    = CW of Vs(22335 (235 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Gr ord)) = Vs Tri(777) by rot.)
    - 486 "The Seal of God" (Eng ord) = (Heb ord) "The Seal" 48 merged with 86 "of God" (Heb sta, plural-form)
    = CW of the first verses made up of 777 & 1625

    But I have lost any faith that you will take any of this seriously so I think this is enough.
    Hopefully the general public are more open to these riddles & codes than you guys.
    Because they are wonderful and God does a really good job.
    777 (3X7X37) = (A=1) "Seal" 37 X 21 "of" (A=1) = Comp(639 = 9X 71 ""God" (Eng sta) = 100 + 539 "The Seal of God" אלהים החתם)
    = CW of Vs(17 "God" (Eng red) = "Precious" טוב) = CW of Vs(729 (α))
    - Prime factors added is: 3+7+37 = 47 = Pri-ord(37 "Seal" (Eng ord)) + Pri-ord(137 "of God" (Eng sta))


    TV of Gen 37:1 = 2X 777 (86 "God" + 395 "the heaven" + 296 "the earth")
    = 777 + its mirror
    = FLW of Vs ord. at: 86, 395 & 296
    = 3 CW of the 777 Holograph

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post

    37 stand for several things, but when you find it with 137 or 777 it's always "Seal".
    from which book you learned that?

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Well the codes disagrees.

    37 stand for several things, but when you find it with 137 or 777 it's always "Seal".
    Actually, you are the one who disagrees. The "code" doesn't say anything except what YOU say it says! So really it's nothing but you making up patterns from random numbers connected with random words.

    You know there are HUNDREDS of words you could "connect" with 37 using three languages (Greek, Hebrew, English) coupled with your wide variety of numerological systems (Ordinal, Standard, Reduced, By Rot, Prime Index, etc., etc., etc.). You arbitrarily chose the the word "Seal" because it has the value 37 in one particular system of gematria (English ordinal). You have no actual evidence that the number 37 actually has anything to do with the idea of a "seal" other than some random cherry picked "connections" which are exactly what we would find in any random text using your methods.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Fact's does not care about feelings. You and Richard can repeat your feelings as much as you wish.
    You are right that facts don't care about feelings. But you got it backwards when you say it is I who is merely repeating feelings. I have presented hard facts and solid logic that prove you wrong, and you know you cannot answer so all you do is repeat your UNFOUNDED ASSERTIONS (feelings) that your "codes" are real when in fact you have never presented any evidence supporting your feelings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    I will always have a ton more to debunk you. Look at the results.
    You have never debunked a word I have written. I, on the other hand, have debunked essentially everything you've written. If you disagree, please quote something I wrote that you debunked. That would be very interesting.

    Great chatting!



    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Yakima, Wa
    Posts
    14,882
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    I mean you deny truth.

    No matter how the results are you always say it's meaningless, but the fact is that it's not.
    I say they are meaningless because that's the truth, and I can prove it. Your "patterns" are exactly what we would expect in any random text using your methods. You know you have no way to discern between a "real" pattern that was "designed by God" and totally meaningless random patterns because you have presented patterns that were supposedly from God but were in fact based on faulty calculations (i.e. random numbers).

    Presenting more examples of the same error will never prove that they are not in error. Why can't you see this?

    This is the fundamental flaw in your method. You have no way to discern between meaningful "codes" and meaningless random connections you could find in any random text using your methods.

    You need to address this point. I have explained it to you a million times an you keep ignoring it and choose to just repeat your unfounded assertions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    Let me give you guys a few more examples.

    1625 = "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Heb sta)
    - This is a big number so it's unlikely to find it as a CW in a verse of the Torah. So it would be easier for God to encode it in the FLCW.
    - FLCW of Vs(703 = Tri(37 "Seal")) + FLCW of Vs(86 "of God") = 1625
    - FLCW of Vs(431 = Pri(84 "Seal of God" (Heb ord))) = 1625
    - 431 = Pri(84 "Seal of God" (Heb ord)) = 43 "Seal" (Heb ord) merged with 31 "of God" (Heb sta, singular-form))
    = CW of Vs(22335 (235 "seven hundred seventy and seven" (Gr ord)) = Vs Tri(777) by rot.)
    - 486 "The Seal of God" (Eng ord) = (Heb ord) "The Seal" 48 merged with 86 "of God" (Heb sta, plural-form)
    = CW of the first verses made up of 777 & 1625

    But I have lost any faith that you will take any of this seriously so I think this is enough.
    Hopefully the general public are more open to these riddles & codes than you guys.
    Because they are wonderful and God does a really good job.
    Say what? I take your claims very seriously. They are seriously delusional because have no guiding principles. You are just finger painting with random numbers generated by three languages turning into numbers using a wide variety of methods. That's why any child could find patterns in any random text using your methods, and that's why your claims are demonstrably false. Nothing could be more obvious.

    You need to address this point. I have explained why your system is flawed and you have not been able to answer so you just repeat your FEELING that they "codes" are real.

    Got it?

    You need to address this point. If you cannot answer, why would anyone believe the codes are real?

    Great chatting!



    Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

    Check out my blog site

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Enschede / Netherlands
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmild View Post
    The Seal of the living God in Revelation is different from the numerical Seal of God (777) after my understanding. But it is mentioned in chapter number 7 there so it points to 777 there.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehova..._and_salvation
    Based on their understanding of scriptures such as Revelation 14:1-4, Jehovah's Witnesses believe that exactly 144,000 faithful Christians go to heaven to rule with Christ in the kingdom of God
    Ah!

    Revelation 14:1,
    Then I looked and there was the Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.

    So indeed "the seal of the living God" is (about) the Tetragrammaton.

    Jesus's name "Yeshu Hanotzri" is about the Tetragrammaton in the initial letters of "yom hashishi vaychulu hashamayim", since gematria of "Yeshu Hanotzri" matches the gematria of "yom hashishi", viz. 671 = 666 +5 (the value of the letter "hey" that was added to "shishi" at the completion of creation -- see Rashi on Genesis 1:31 -- https://www.chabad.org/library/bible...showrashi/true )-

    and has same initials "yud" and "hey" - forming the "y-h "- part of the Tetragrammaton.

    Without "hey" there was no Tetragrammaton and also no seal.
    Last edited by sylvius; 07-11-2019 at 12:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 33 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 33 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •